Video: YMCMB @ iHeartRadio Festival 2012

Lil Wayne, Birdman, Mack Maine and their YMCMB team head to Las Vegas for the iHeartRadio Festival.

Previously: Birdman ft. French Montana & Gudda Gudda – Shoutout

40 Responses to “Video: YMCMB @ iHeartRadio Festival 2012”

1. Casket Face Says:

torch: hey baby..you know thats my nigga..imma hold you down till he get out..if you ever need anything let me be the first you call..call me anytime.

horseass:ok

(((phone rings))

ross: hey baby..you know thats my nigga..imma hold you down till he get out..if you ever need anything let me be the first you call..call me anytime.

horseass:ok

(((phone rings))))

Khaled: Hey baby..you know dashe my man..imma hol’you down till he gitz out..if you ever need anyding let me be da furse you call..call me any-time.

Horseass: You know William and Kevin just called me right?

Khaled: It’s okay, if they can’t give you any money unless I cut them a chechk, okay? Allowence isn’t dis week for William.

Horseass: Ok

2. Das racist Says:

What does a ‘Mack Maine’ do?

3. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

yooo…

i’m completely *dead* @ that bus driver uppercut.

GATTdamn!

4. b Says:

No sign jail.Feces whos responsible for doing french braids on rikers since u got out early on good behavior?

5. Das racist Says:

Smh @ how many times I’ve watched that bitch collect that uppercut.

6. Casket Face Says:

button up

That would be “button down” sir …button down

7. Honey Lips Louis Says:

worldstarhiphop DOT com/videos/video.php?v=wshhTq85Q0SUro3x38mr

B4 I die all I wanna do is be in a situation where I need to upper cut a bitch.

8. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Mayonnaise colored Benz. I push miracle whips.

9. harlem world Says:

son of ether Says:
    October 12th, 2012 at 2:41 pm

roffs..i read this shit in that sand niggaz voice

============
    cosign lol

10. son of ether Says:

b Says:
    October 12th, 2012 at 2:40 pm

you’d be washing draws on the rock ..stay on topic tho nigga..gunplay got dreads

11. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

B4 I die all I wanna do is be in a situation where I need to upper cut a bitch

> the set up for it was calculated fuckery. mike tyson punch out status. damn

12. b Says:

I laughed at the video, but let that have been a member of my family, and he gon get that work, whether said female provoked it or not.

13. Casket Face Says:

I don’t want car ight now but if I cop something that 300c srt8 2013 looking like something I might cop …that’s a grown man whip right there.

14. son of ether Says:

b was named after Beyonce

15. big_seth Says:

Honey Lips Louis
    2 mins ago
    worldstarhiphop DOT com/videos/video.php?v=wshhTq85Q0SUro3x38mr

SMH@ our society

16. Casket Face Says:

SMH@ our society

THIS …somedays I have no faith it will get better

17. harlem world Says:

SMH@ our society

============
    cBc

just gotta roll with the punches

18. Honey Lips Louis Says:

b Says:
    October 12th, 2012 at 2:46 pm
    I laughed at the video, but let that have been a member of my family

Stop right there, b – you know damn well this woman got zero positive male influence in her life, nor does she now (or has she ever) had a male family member who gave more than exactly zero fucks about her.

19. big_seth Says:

THIS …somedays I have no faith it will get better

Thts pretty much every day for me.

We are WILD!!

20. son of ether Says:

nah,..some nigga she knows or is related to is gonna catch a retaliation charge for her mouth

i miss ladies..like real ladies..bitches that sit there with their legs crossed, mouth shut not speaking to anyone unless they spoken to

all these women nowadays is ratchet.

21. big_seth Says:

all these women nowadays is ratchet.

I know a lot of young black hood ladies tht only get ratchet sometimes.

Don’t generalize.

22. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Or society is getting better…. And worse at the same time.

The poverty an middle class gap is growing and. We are seeing the separation of the two.

We are getting better. Trust that. But as the money pot shrinks because of the upperclass, the reigns of poverty tightens.

23. big_seth Says:

Get ratchet when it’s called for.

Not runnin mouth or no reason.

24. big_seth Says:

For > or

25. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

@Seth,

How was the interview?

26. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Get educated and get strapped.

All I can say.

27. harlem world Says:

kanye: white dress >>>

wouldnt be surprised if it was a mbdtf leftover

28. big_seth Says:

Troubleshooter1900
    0 mins ago
    @Seth,

How was the interview?

Overall good.

Turns out they aren’t actually hiring now but the owners want to get some contact for the near future. They are restructuring the company and want an art director which is what I want to be. It may be a while.

I was real confident and knowledgable but I kinda fumbled over some words at the end by accident. It wasnt a big deal, but I know it was bad. It was an unnecessary statement too.

But she liked my portfolio and thought I had leadership skills. Which I do.

29. son of ether Says:

Every graphic artist in a wheelchair that runs a website named dudeforthought is too opinionated

30. big_seth Says:

I’m quite charming so hopefully that outshines the small gaff.

31. Honey Lips Louis Says:

He uppercut this bitch skrate in the jaw then threw her off the bus by the hair and she came right back to scrap with this nigga.

Crack >>>>

32. big_seth Says:

Son Of Ether
    0 mins ago

ROFF.

I’m not in the chair any more tho.

33. son of ether Says:

ROFF.

I’m not in the chair any more tho.

stop using that as a crutch

34. son of ether Says:

thought I had leadership skills

*TRANSLATION

she checked twitter to see how many followers I had

35. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Good stuff Seth.

Normally, interviewers don’t take fumbles over words too seriously. I never did. It’s a natural occurrence on behalf of the nervous system that implies genuine human nature. It was probably a good thing. You didn’t come off as a drone.

I hope it all work out for you.

*Daps*

36. Honey Lips Louis Says:

“My nigga gon beat the breasts off you, bitch…him and my daddy.”

No, your daddy ain gonna do shit, ratchet bitch.

Causing trouble on public transport.

Beware loud bitches who have no regard for staying in pocket.

Once they out of pocket you gon be the dude who people are looking to for answers.

She might talk shit to a nigga and then nudge you like “WELL AIN’T YOU GONNA FIGHT HIM” and then it’s like “FML I HAVE TO FIGHT FOR THIS RATCHET WHORE NOW JUST BECAUSE SHE’S OUT OF POCKET FML FML.”

37. Honey Lips Louis Says:

Wheelchair Sethy.

38. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

But the words have had to be used in proper context too.

39. big_seth Says:

Troubleshooter1900
    0 mins ago
    Good stuff Seth.

I hope it all work out for you.

*Daps*

Didn’t think I it like that.

Thanks tho. It’s cool either way cuz I have a job already. It would be nice to get a better title tho.

If any thing comes of it ill let you know.

40. b Says:

but I kinda fumbled over some words at the end by accident.

> Not that serious, little shit like being polite and holding doors for the interviewer can make this irrelevant.