Video: Nas ft. Amy Winehouse – Cherry Wine

Here is the latest visual from Nas’ latest LP Life Is Good in stores now.

Previously: Becoming: Nas (Video)

55 Responses to “Video: Nas ft. Amy Winehouse – Cherry Wine”

1. Honey Lips Louis Says:

A Dream Deferred in stores now.

Homie bout to do Kreay #’s.

2. Honey Lips Louis Says:

Video: Nas ft. Amy Winehouse – Cherry Wine

Nas making love to Amy Winehouse’s ghost.

Drake making love to Aaliyah’s ghost.

I’m bout to wife up Marilyn Monroe’s ghost on the strenth.

I’m bout to wife up Marilyn Monroe’s ghost on the strenth.

^ *wifes dorothy dandridge ghost. She was a different type of bad. Especially for those days. Classic beauty.

4. Honey Lips Louis Says:

*wifes Nefertiti*

5. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Like I’d like to shoot the one with em all.

> aw nigga yeen gon do nah naan thing.

6. Hollywood Cole Says:

*wifes Left Eye*

*adds to homeowners insurance*

7. Honey Lips Louis Says:

*waits patiently for b to join so I can make a “Lake Placid Flaccid” joke*

8. b Says:

Honey Lips Louis Says:
    October 2nd, 2012 at 10:07 am
    *wifes Nefertiti*

> No sign same sex marriages.

biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Profiles/D/Dorothy-Dandridge-9542081-1-402.jpg

ohmygod I just watched a short clip of Dorothy’s bio video. She died at 42 of a drug overdose.

aw nigga yeen gon do nah naan thing.

^ real talk, if I ever crossed path with he likes of them. Ima put these paaaws on em. nh.

how she died broke after such a career. 2 failed marraiges, a disabled child. Oscar nominee… G.I.S.

12. Honey Lips Louis Says:

*wifes Sophia Loren*

She ain dead but she AWN LIFE SUPPOTE (c) Yeezy on Thru the Wire

13. Honey Lips Louis Says:

Dorothy Dandridge

Salute.

She created the Halle Berry wave.

Halle been riding that wave ever since (c) Shyne Po jacking Biggie’s entire existence before he discovered Joody-ism

14. S.I.C.K Says:

@FREE J

If you lurking,pardon self over my controversial comments over your decision to get married.I was outta line,and I`m man enough to admit it.Let`s move on.Much continued success.

*wifes anna nicole smith*

*wifes anna nicole smith*

^ damn beat me to the punch

*wifes pocahontas*

16. Honey Lips Louis Says:

*wifes lil mermaid*

*is fully ok with only being able to get BJs forever on the strenth of perfect face and seashell breasss*

17. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

*wifes ghost of Phyllis Hyman*

18. Honey Lips Louis Says:

*wifes strokahontas*

19. big_seth Says:

West coast MCs. >>>>

Lol.

Kendrick is dope

20. Honey Lips Louis Says:

*wifes Lucille Ball*

*too lazy to Google to see if actually dead or just old as fuck*

Desi paved the way for mixed marriage….salute the Latin Don.

21. Troyvul Says:

*Wifes Nicole Brown*

22. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

*wifes hey day jayne kennedy*

23. S.I.C.K Says:

*wifes Liz Taylor(in her prime)*

24. The Shot Clock Says:

goddamn dime piece hosting first take right now.

jesus.

25. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^R.N.S

26. b Says:

@ chea,were you born gay? Or did you discover homosexuality post islam?

27. Bones Jackson Says:

Kendrick is dope

kendricks writtens are dope. But he is not.

He just needs to ghostwrite.

28. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

*wifes strokahontas*

>co-wanting to save this bitch & covet her nasty slore talents.

29. big_seth Says:

I dunno. I guess I like MCs from everywhere.

Cept Canada.

30. b Says:

>Translation: Are you still gonna rap on my beats?

Free prolly married broad because he leaving the military, and had to wife her so she could get full benefits before he bounced.

I respeck it.

a co-worker of mine wifed a broad for similar reasons… she was preggo with his son, and he wanted her covered.

But now he regrets it. One crib and a new whip later, he suffering deep depression. Poor guy.

32. Honey Lips Louis Says:

b Says:
    October 2nd, 2012 at 10:27 am
    @ chea,were you born gay? Or did you discover homosexuality post islam?

@ b I love you my brother, just havin’ a lil’ fun at the expense of your inability to maintain an erection.

33. Troyvul Says:

I dunno. I guess I like MCs from everywhere.

Cept Canada.
    Wheelchair Jimmy paved the way for mulatto rollers to be accepted in society and you aint payin homage? smfh.

34. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

pinched bizkit

35. b Says:

That nigga kev is a real loser b, how u feel unsafe in the same barbershop u get ya line pushed back in every week?

Nigga really thought niggas was gon take his ipad lmao

I got that blue steel warranty

36. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

> lol.

”with shells coming back at you as you climb in ya ride!”©nas

37. Black Says:

Nosign matrimony, hear too many horrible stories smh.

If nicki minaj was giving you the puss. Even said you could let off in it. But you couldn’t get it up. Would you kill yourself right there on the sport, or wait until later?

39. b Says:

Sorry 2012

40. Honey Lips Louis Says:

The Kirko Cangz shtick is hella played out. OK. We get it. You despise women and view them all as cum receptacles. C’mon dude. Shit’s getting old. Misogyny is really not that wave, and I think it indicates latent homosexuality.

41. Honey Lips Louis Says:

Black Says:
    October 2nd, 2012 at 10:39 am
    Nosign matrimony, hear too many horrible stories smh.

No-sign.

Like Deniro said in Casino, you gotta pick one and give her half.

You might end up half disabled in a wheelchair, you still want a broad who got your seeds to wheel you around (c) seth

42. big_seth Says:

Black
    1 min ago
    Nosign matrimony, hear too many horrible stories smh.

You can hear horrible stories of bachelor life too.

Life is fucked either way. Some dudes just decide they don’t wanna roll through it dolo or they wanna do right by the seeds

It ain’t any worse or better.

Don’t be fooled. Just do you. If you like single life then that’s cool but don’t knock a man cuz he chooses marriage.

Life’s ill either way. You not really dodging any bullets.

Black
    1 min ago
    Nosign matrimony, hear too many horrible stories smh.

^ I hear even more horrible stories about the monsta

44. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

lol @ me feeling unsafe.

how you feel up on a bitch in your presence & don’t have the testicular fortitude to push the puss back?

broke dza

45. Plug Says:

———-
    Im almost positive my pecker would stay dorment

and I wouldnt even be mad

she not eve pretty to me

she just a weirdo and who can dress up

46. big_seth Says:

Honey Lips Louis
    1 min ago
    Black Says:
    October 2nd, 2012 at 10:39 am
    Nosign matrimony, hear too many horrible stories smh.

No-sign.

Like Deniro said in Casino, you gotta pick one and give her half.

Lmao.

But true.

What would I have done with out my lady.

Real talk: she took CARE of me when I was dying. She was there more than my mom.

Life’s ill either way. You not really dodging any bullets.

^ gem

48. Plug Says:

*currently bumpin MC eiht “going out like Geez”*

49. big_seth Says:

Matrimony ain’t the opposite of the monsta cOLD

You can still get it. Or catch some other shit. Like me.

That ain’t it. You love your wife too nigga.

50. b Says:

Kev ain got no car but he put the club on his ipad

51. Troyvul Says:

You put a ring on it yet….

52. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

But you couldn’t get it up. Would you kill yourself

> if you cosign a nigga Zzzstyles & mp3 straddle diss tracks he’ll regain his confidence.

53. Plug Says:

marrage is a weird

if you ask me today, marrage is the best shyt in the world

If you woulda asked me a few weeks back when i almost caught a DV charge, I woulda said fock marrage and anybody that was married

54. Plug Says:

last week, a ninja who worked at chrysler walked into the plant and stabbed his wife’s alleged boyfried 12 times and sent him to see Jesus

then he went to the park and killed himself

marrage if you marry the wrong woman <<<<<<<

55. The Shot Clock Says:

only get married if you got you a ride or die chick. a woman whose proven herself time and again that she got your back.

otherwise, just keep her close.