Video: Stalley & Wale Record New Theme for ESPN’s First Take

Stalley performs at BET Music Matters in New York and then heads to ESPN to record the new First Take theme song with Wale, Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith. The new theme will debut on the show this coming Monday.

UPDATE: Preview the song here.

Previously: Stalley – BET Music Matters Tour Vlog #1

36 Responses to “Video: Stalley & Wale Record New Theme for ESPN’s First Take”

1. Latarian Milton Says:

Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:
    September 27th, 2012 at 4:04 pm
    Reason I didn’t apply to Upenn. If it aint Wharton I don’t respek it.

You need more people.

I guess broski. Undergrad I attended is higher ranked than Upenn in both US News and Forbes. My degree is made from a living creature and is in Latin not that plebeian paper written in English shit some of yall rocking with. I doubt I would have been rejected from Penn. I’m brown and a Wharton legacy. Double points bra.

You sound roughly qualified enough to wash my car. Get your rag. Cotton only – synthetic fibers disrupt the gleam of the 911. Thx.

2. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

the Slaughterhouse one? I always forget to check those…they’re always dope

Nah, they did one with Mac just last week & were talking about his mansion and funds.

Apparently he sold crazy records independent with Blue Slide Park. I don’t follow dude, so I had no idea.

Bread where he can just eat a 10M lawsuit? Nah. But that kizza chillin’.

3. Casket Face Says:

let a female have the honor of coppin you some food you really wanted on your day off…she dangle it over your head like doggie treats…

“so i was looking a these shoes and wanted your opinion, …don’t yell i was getting your food when i’m done with this, you might not get NOTHING you keep acting like that”

…this is why they cant handle power, they use it as a platform for you to see things through their feminine scope.

4. Das racist Says:

Action Bronson – ‘Blue Chips’ >>>

5. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

No-sign this clown’s severe lack of knowledge on educational institutions.

Whoa, chill bruh. You went there? Just saying, I’ve been around that campus both as a kid and as an adult. The facilities are nice and all. But outside of my parent, I haven’t really been impressed with alums from there, Wharton is marketable and all. But a Poli Sci degree from Upenn is an Poli Sci degree from Dartmouth or Brown or Columbia or Williams. It’s nice. Just not something I’d fawn over. Campus is cool and all, but nothing special. Why are you taking my opinion on elite schools so hard?

6. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

Yo if you were black and went to a top school like that, I think you would understand my… shrug, at the brand UPenn. Good school though.

7. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

B
    27 mins ago
    Think I should lurk before I give niggas another two years worth of material to ether me with.

^*audience yells*
    Keeeepppp gooooooiiiinnnn

8. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

Action Bronson – ‘Blue Chips’ >>>

Word? I want to give dude a shot, but halfway through every track I always think I’d rather be listening to Ironman.

9. big_seth Says:

The only Bronson track I ever heard was on that Roth tape.

I couldn’t get through that song.

10. Casket Face Says:

people go to college for the wrong reasons…impress the wrong people…going for the wrong career.

if your college career isn’t mapped out by the eight grade, take ivy league and prestiege college off your agenda…just the way it is

11. Das racist Says:

The only Bronson track I ever heard was on that Roth tape.

I couldn’t get through that song.

This made me laugh for some reason.

12. Casket Face Says:

BLAP BLAP

*mother screams in street*

13. harlem world Says:

biggest moments of hip hop simping:

jay stabbing un over charlie baltimore

diddy: i need a girl x trade it all verses (clearly aimed at j-lo)

ll cool j: hey lover

14. harlem world Says:

jagged edge >>>>

mad underrated

nobody could fuck with the lead singers vocals imo, no homo

15. Das racist Says:

>>> BET Autoplay vids.

Smfh.

16. Latarian Milton Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwDIavU8QOw

Music to blow backs out to.

17. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

Agree with the first paragraph… disagree with the second. “Prestige” is overrated to me though. I think the most useful part of being brown at a prestigious university is inspiring other people in your family, and on a larger level understanding how the mechanisms of power work in the U.S. Shouts to having classmates with their own Lambs, Jaguars and yachts. Seeing that kind of privilege is mindblowing.

18. harlem world Says:

im not the type of dude to live in the past

but that era when the neptunes sound was everywhere >>>>_____

cosign waking up to the lil exotic sounds on beenie man: feel it boy (ll)

always used to put me in a good mood for the day!

girls dem sugar >>>>

19. Casket Face Says:

i gave mcb the trust panties droppin playlist his nah right activity dwindled quatumly lol…

cant really be giving all this game away for free, these courses are designed to help you gradually

20. Latarian Milton Says:

Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:
    September 27th, 2012 at 4:29 pm
    Seeing that kind of privilege is mindblowing.

Co-sign seeing trust fund babies as motivation to one day open trust funds for my kids.

Charles Schwab Custodial Accounts >>>

21. harlem world Says:

if there was one producer i could watch make beats (ll)

it would be the neptunes in their prime

like what was the inspiration behind all those classics?

they zoned out

sucks that they dont do too many interviews

22. rex hussla Says:

There was a time when Neptunes pretty much produced like 75% of radio…and they had real dope gems that they did for people that didn’t even blow up the way they should.

Babyface – There She Goes >>>>

23. harlem world Says:

caribbean women <<<>>>

no woman knows how to fuck with your head like them imo

meltdown status even

poor chris brown

24. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Lol… Cosign Cas & Fyodor.

I’ll never understand the pride people have for going to certain prestigious schools.

I graduated from a pretty wealthy school, and on the day of my ceremony, standing in line for our introduction to the attendees, I look behind me and see a few hundred other people just like me.

I started thinking about everyone who stood in that spot before me, and would stand there next, and felt like there is absolutely nothing special about me or that moment just because I made it there. Me being special depended solely on what I’d do afterward.

25. Casket Face Says:

beat up so much pussy to “girl dem sugar” …thats top 5 carribean joints for me

jahiem and tank tames the hood rat soul, you got a dmv joint you tryna smash…anthony hamilton

new york chick 25+ ….throw on twista “get it wet”, dont matter where she graduated, white or black its going down

26. harlem world Says:

rex hussla Says:
    September 27th, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Babyface – There She Goes >>>>

==============
    love this track

def in the simp playlist

27. b Says:

B
    27 mins ago

^*audience yells*
    Keeeepppp gooooooiiiinnnn

> I can finally shit on my naysayers, but I outgrew the desire to.(c)west coast goat

28. b Says:

rex hussla Says:
    September 27th, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Babyface – There She Goes >>>>

> Static major pen game>>>>>pharells.

29. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Word.

Philly’s Most Wanted beats >>>

30. S.I.C.K Says:

We`ve had our petty squabbles but

Milton`s money/success shit talking>>>Diddy`s

I would still slap his arab face if he got outta line.

31. Latarian Milton Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    September 27th, 2012 at 4:44 pm
    We`ve had our petty squabbles but

Milton`s money/success shit talking>>>Diddy`s

I would still slap his arab face if he got outta line.

I still love you, king.

I’m off that negativity.

Kizzas used to have to annihilate us with muskets and viruses.

Now we’re annihilating ourselves.

If you saw me I am certain you wouldn’t smack me but if you did, I would handle it appropriately at the appointed time.

Till then, peace my brother.

32. harlem world Says:

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    September 27th, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Word.

Philly’s Most Wanted beats >>>

================
    theyre so ill

like even if you hated rap

you gotta respect a track like snoop: lets get blown

on some funk music steez

33. harlem world Says:

and how can i forget the track on ma$e harlem world

lookin at me

with the spy movie type feel

ma$e killed that

34. Casket Face Says:

ti im serious >>>>>

…people still not hip to game

35. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

good grief this baby faced killa is that work!

it’s gangsta gibbs, ho!

^ this read like an opening line to an ill flick. keep going!