Saigon – The Greatest Story Never Told Chapter 2: Bread And Circuses (Artwork)

In stores November 6th aka Election Day.

Previously: Saigon ft. Styles P – Not Like Them (Video)

57 Responses to “Saigon – The Greatest Story Never Told Chapter 2: Bread And Circuses (Artwork)”

1. Das racist Says:

Never heard a bar from this nigra.

yo…why couldnt my elementary school teachers have sexually assaulted me?

wtf

i would have proudly gave them the 14 year old dick they yearned for

^ my History teacher ms Thomas with the one dead eye had the phatty. She picked me up a couple mornings and gave me a ride to school

“I aint believe it then, nigga I was clueless”

3. Casket Face Says:

the dead horse has been beaten to molecular levels rap

Never heard a bar from this nigra.

^ in one song he talmbout saving the world, next song he a serial murderer.

Sai is conflicted and confused, I thing generally he a good dude but suffers from sideline desperation that forces his fuckboi hand.

5. Casket Face Says:

i cant fuck with no young ass chick, shit just makes me feel like a pedo. if shes 18-20 its literally feels like offering a 5 year old candy on some creepy shit. (not that i would know)

this just shows how far these niggas have gotten in life, tryna stay young by keeping a young bitch on the arm.

your peers feeling sorry for you cause you dont have a mate your age, cause you never grew up

some niggas dont know how to just go home and admit the party is over.

6. Casket Face Says:

make no mistake saigon got bars, just blaze didnt know what he doing as far as marketing sai.

his hardest song was stocking cap, and i dont think just produced that.

i think saigon would be the man if he was signed to GOOD…or aftermath…he needs kanye beats.

7. S.I.C.K Says:

Never heard a bar from this nigra.
    I`ve heard snipets from long ago which confirmed his basura status .His music doesn`t resonate with me.

i cant fuck with no young ass chick
    Me neither,I like maturity in a broad.

*daps*

some niggas dont know how to just go home and admit the party is over.

^ that could be one obvious blinding scenario. But speaking from experience, during my transitional phase, I couldnt fuck with a chick deemed emotionally available or who had their shit together, cause I had nothing to offer. So often times id vye for a younger broad/alcholic, or just the ratchedness I felt comfortable in because I hadnt evovled and risen to my god like status I am today. Could be niggas who fucking with younger broads, just not prepared mentally to take on something more seasoned.

9. Bones Jackson Says:

The greatest story never heard

10. b Says:

Das racist Says:
    September 12th, 2012 at 9:41 am
    Never heard a bar from this nigra.

> We call that a loss.

you couldnt see me even if u could write
    ya life not real enough ya moms used to kiss u goodnight
    tucking u in, I was in the penn for buckin two men
    bussin my lil friend where the fuck were u then?
    when I was breaking the laws u was bending the rules
    i was locked behind the wall u was getting suspended from school
    keep thinkin pretending is cool ,
    i fucking cock back the, pop ten in this fool nigga

11. b Says:

> But he raps better than you

12. Casket Face Says:

saigon is rappity rap for reformed convict type niggas who’s full time job is not going back to prison for fucking someone up.

#fact

I was so detached from the world we all know, that just being around a normal functioning broad, meant I had to consume mass amounts of alcohol.

Kiesha heeled me though, I thought I had hidden my habitual drinking, masked the alcohol with mints and such. Till one day she said “you know, you don’t have to… You don’t have to drink”

I was taken aback to say the least

14. b Says:

lol @ saigon being basura, niggas is funny

15. Bones Jackson Says:

I remember seeing a video of dude trying to teach people how to workout at a playground. I decided that his music wasn’t for me.

Kiesha had the monsta truck ass. Held up by shapely legs. What I didnt know is she was dealing with some shit herself. I guess she found comfort in knowing I was’nt on point enough to pick it up in the begining. So in that sense we rested our inadequacies on one another.

Plot: Leaving Las Vegas

Ben Sanderson (Cage) is a Hollywood screenwriter whose alcoholism costs him his job, family, and friends. With nothing left, he goes to Las Vegas to drink himself to death. As he drives drunkenly down the Las Vegas Strip, he almost hits a woman in the crosswalk, Sera (Shue), who chastises him. Ben checks into a sleazy motel called The Whole Year Inn. As he looks at this the wording changes to “The Hole You’re In.” Meanwhile, Sera is a prostitute for an abusive pimp, Yuri Butso (Julian Sands), a Latvian immigrant. Polish mobsters are after Yuri, so he breaks his relationship with Sera in fear that the Poles may hurt her, and is murdered (off-screen) shortly afterwards.

On his second day in Las Vegas, Ben meets Sera, on the street where he first met her, introduces himself and offers $500 to go to his room for an hour. Sera agrees to go to his room, but Ben does not want sex. Instead, they talk and create an odd relationship. Their relationship is doomed; Sera has to promise Ben she will never ask him to stop drinking, and Ben is not allowed to criticize Sera’s occupation. At first the two are stable, as Ben is “totally at ease with this (Sera’s prostitution).” However, each becomes frustrated with the other’s behavior

18. Danny Ocean Says:

25 and older let another nigga mold her

19. S.I.C.K Says:

But he raps better than you
    And I AM better than you so what you saying nigga??

kiesha married now, I sometimes stalk her facebook page.

21. big_seth Says:

Casket Face
    17 mins ago

some niggas dont know how to just go home and admit the party is over.

Well said.

22. Danny Ocean Says:

investing in a young broad with looks and the potential to match >>><<<

23. S.I.C.K Says:

Leaving Las Vegas
    One of my all time favorite flicks.Some parallels of my life at one point are in that film.

24. Danny Ocean Says:

kiesha married now, I sometimes stalk her facebook page.

lmao

i respect it

25. Casket Face Says:

this cat who used to be my nigga for 15 years strong i had to cut him loose.
    nigga had a banging chick only fucked one nigga before him and she was with him for 6 years they was like 12 or some shit when they met.

i came home this nigga introduced me to her she was 18 he and i were too.
    she had 30K saved up, planned on college and had her own crib.

this nigga was fucking 15 year olds on the side…on some side wifey shit.

i was fucking her sister at the time on some side chick shit so we were all close.

this nigga was fucking up, and everybody told him…chick was mixed she danced on high school looked j lo and robin thicke’s shorty.

they had a baby wasnt be a father to his son, tryna bring 16 year old run aways to my apt im like fuckouttahere nigga

i was 19 him and my other mans hit a lick on goes up for murder conspiracy and they other does 5 for robery.

…fast forward to 2008 this nigga gets out and has been doing the same shit, fucking 17-18 year olds, had a daughter with a trick convinced the baby is his, snorts coke, sleeps on 16 year old girls couch on some whole life in his book bag type deal.

we fell out cause his moms wanted me to talk to him and he violated in a major way too…ended up pulling the burner out and squeezed one at me. beat that nigga into an inch of his life and havent spoken to him yet.

26. b Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    September 12th, 2012 at 10:05 am
    But he raps better than you
    And I AM better than you so what you saying nigga??

> On my worst day I will body u and any nigga u can bring, I murked u playing around and I’m still waiting on a response.

some woman, especially in the carribean have been raised and prapared their whole life to be a good wife. These are the young ones you can invest in. My cuzzo from BK met a white chick in college, wifed her and she shitted on him got with his roomate.

so I made a phone call back home to Jamaica, and had something ready to ship within weeks. Young broad perky everything wifed and seeded her up. He good now, she cooks and cleans for a nigga like Celie in color purple.

^ Im saying.

looking for answers in a corona bottle >>><<<

29. S.I.C.K Says:

I just don`t see what seperates Saigon from any other street rap cat.Every limited aspect of street culture has already been told.I can give two shits of these dumb niggas struggles and how “real”they are.I`ve been on my own since 19 had my seed at 21.These tough guy rappers can`t tell me jack shit about life.Fuck ALL of em.

Sincerely SICK

30. jderrida Says:

lulz

Sure nigga.

31. Free J Says:

Saigon’s music>>>>

GSNT was dope and this will be ill too.

*daps cold, b, S.I.C.K, big seth etc.*

*vanishes*

ended up pulling the burner out and squeezed one at me.

^ you should write scripts. Not saying this aint real, but you have a certain urban Martin SCorsese swag in your literature.

33. b Says:

How ya name sick , but u not ill?

34. S.I.C.K Says:

Fuck that I`m starting a new rap genre.Real nigga shit.

CUBICLE RAP
    KHAKIS RAP

CUBI LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

35. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

White chicks are the WORST to try and wife between the ages of 18 an 27.

MAD flaky.

You think everything is good, and one day she’ll be like, “I was thinking about doing two semesters abroad in Spain. We should take a break.”

or…

“I don’t know what I want, ya know? Just give me some space to figure it out. *tops up Jeff at a house party that same weekend*”

They’re mostly upfront, though. Gotta respect that.

36. Casket Face Says:

lol @ the mail order triny broads for niggas lol…no frills i be pounding out on caribean joints. they be going ape shit for a nigga, as i got older i stop using females for sex….shit aint real and it fucks up her mentality for the next man.

37. b Says:

Free J Says:
    September 12th, 2012 at 10:16 am
    Saigon’s music>>>>

> You got some shit too, u mighta got renegaded on trapped, the jury is still out.your work ethic >>>>>>

Im only staying in shape for the day I accept my televised award
    where a collective of peers recognize me for
    keeping it funky and not perpetrating the fraud

39. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

yall sleepin

sheeeeeeeeet

if i was in my mid 30s like some of yall id be fucki nwit 18 19 20 21 22 year olds all day

low hangin fruit

why the fuck not?

you spend $75 on a young bitch at forever 21 she leave with like 5 bags…that tight box is yours

im young so i like older bitches myself but when i get 30 ima be diggin in these young hoes alll day

^ what are the effects on the nigga – if any, for treating puss like throwaway burners

41. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

why yall gassin that man

honestly speakin the nigga free j is OKAY

he dont got the glow, im sorry, im just honest

42. b Says:

low hangin fruit

> Ayo says

43. Casket Face Says:

i’d prolly be rich or doing fed time lol, thats why i dont try to share so much, shit be so ill niggas dont believe the shit until its confirmed by third parties then they like “yo son!”

*insert weebey gif for facial expression*

lol

They’re mostly upfront, though. Gotta respect that.

^ co, its better than being duped and walking in on her getting blown out.

45. Bones Jackson Says:

dunno how long ago it happened but raven lost weight and I want in

46. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

investing in a young broad with looks and the potential to match >>><<<
    it's so stressful

25 and older let another nigga mold her
    the 25+ yr old chicks a gift & a curse too because they're set in their ways in a lot of aspects

47. Bones Jackson Says:

How ya name sick , but u not ill?

S.I.C.K Says:
    September 12th, 2012 at 10:17 am
    Fuck that I`m starting a new rap genre.Real nigga shit.

CUBICLE RAP
    KHAKIS RAP

CUBI LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

You could honestly do this as long as you don’t take it seriously. Get some lonely island money.

*insert weebey gif for facial expression*

lol

^ word, its some shit i leave on the cutting room floor, simply because niggas wouldnt believe it…

like frontin like you got the blicky tucked while out of town in a drug transaction that went horribly wrong.

49. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Anybody with the intent on “wifing” a white bitch lost right there

they are not to be made wifey, they dont age well enough for that

the lack of melanin has a bad shelf life

their sole purpose for existence is to get sexually disresepcted

50. Danny Ocean Says:

nosign paying for the last niggas sins

51. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

25 and older let another nigga mold her

Hov my man but i always no sign these line

why would you not want to mold a bitch?

25 and older the bitch done already learned how to suck a dick and fuck all that

why wouldnt you want a blank canvas so that you can customize her head and sex game to your liking?

ever drive through a toll in something foreignl, and instead of paying, have the toll clerk extend you a paper with her name and number.

no way she knew what you looked like, but that beast of a car did all the talking necessary.

53. Jackson7 Says:

cOLD Says:
    September 12th, 2012 at 9:43 am
    Never heard a bar from this nigra.

^ in one song he talmbout saving the world, next song he a serial murderer.

———————–

LMAO

its true tho

54. Danny Ocean Says:

rap is like one quarter content and three quarters how you deliver and present said content

nothing new under the sun.

55. Casket Face Says:

a lot of times a bitch been thrown away so much she start self destructing and warping her mind to believe pussy is power. start selling herself short looking like a fucking joke.

then when a real nigga who doesnt care about how many dicks on her jacket he loves her for her she thinks its some new game being ran on her and she shuts down emotionally…bout time she figures out he was being one hunnid he either found a white broad or some exotic variant who open off his realness.

it makes for a destructive mixture especially in the black community, creates these hood rats with unrealistic expectations and creates dope niggas getting their heads blown off trying to suffice her materialistic needs.

gotta be more responsible on how you treat these women, we create these monsters in them cause we see them as sex and nothing else.

you heard of a wolf in sheeps clothing lil nigga

“I set the trap just to see dudes react”

57. big_seth Says:

An all white Los Angeles, the dream of Mr. Chandler
    Hope and pray they take Columbus day up off the calendar
    South Central an example of God’s gifts
    So shout to all the mothers raising babies in spa 6
    The projects of Oakland city, Detroit ghost towns
    Monopolies on poverty where D-boy coke bound
    It’s parts of Manilla like the video for Thriller
    But the US Embassy is reminiscent of a villa
    If poverty is chocolate and privilege vanilla
    Then what’s the flavor of the Sunday preacher’s pedophilia
    Cash rules everything around these niggas
    As classrooms everywhere around me wither
    Hither you can be Mr. Burns or Mr. Smithers
    The tyrant or the slave but nowhere in the middle
    Of the extremes of America’s dream
    Freud fighting Neo, Freddy Krueger refereeing

Live from the other side what you see
    A bunch of nonsense on my TV
    Heaven on Earth is what I need
    But I feel I’m in hell every time I breathe
    Reporting live from the other side what you hear
    A bunch of nonsense all in my ear
    Rich man, poor man, we all gotta pay
    Cause freedom ain’t free, especially ’round my way

The GOAT