Video: Uptown XO – Good Vibes

New shit from XO of Diamond District off his upcoming mixtape The Color Grey, out October 1st.

Previously: Oddisee – You Know Who You Are (Acoustic)

32 Responses to “Video: Uptown XO – Good Vibes”

1. Latarian Milton Says:

Chicago public school teachers: bunch of overpaid, underworked divas. GTFOH.

2. Jackson7 Says:

Seth been training his upperbody for months (ll) so he can keep up on the Autobahn.

—————

LMAO

damn

3. Chief Ali Says:

Rest assured that whenever there is an issue of politics or culture, Queef Ali is on the ‘fucknigga’ side of it.

—–

420 W Van Buren

the offer for the fade still stands. I could always sub a pfaggot’s face for a plyometrics mat.

4. Latarian Milton Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    September 10th, 2012 at 12:18 pm

—–

420 W Van Buren

Thanks. I’ll send you flowers since you’re a sweetie cutie pie lil faggot nigga.

5. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    September 10th, 2012 at 12:13 pm

*gets inquisitive*

@TS

where/who did you get the love for technology?

^Science.

My teacher Mr. White from elementary school had me in ‘gifted science’ class when I was in 4th grade taking science with 6th and 7th graders.

Technology is the field I chose because it had the biggest market payout at the time and my academic advisers pushed me into it.

6. Jackson7 Says:

cosign having several valuable skillsets and then inheriting millions of dollars so you never have to use them skillsets to work for a living..

sunroom life >>>>>>>>>>>

7. big_seth Says:

Troyvul Says:
    September 10th, 2012 at 12:10 pm
    Seth going to Germany to get that Kobe surgery to fix his legs.

ROFF

—————-
    @TS

where/who did you get the love for technology?

Niggas is kip Dynamite

8. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    September 10th, 2012 at 12:20 pm

^This not even close to what I wanna do fam.

Working is a privilege and I’m happy to do it.

I’d rather work than do anything b.

9. big_seth Says:

Sunroom life >>>> jet life

10. b Says:

420 W Van Buren

> Sofffffftttttttttt. chea still ducking the fade? Never has a commeter ever wreaked of estrogen and charmin like this nigga chea b. You might as well give them kids up for adoption so they may have the chance to be raised by a man.

11. Chief Ali Says:

nosign disgruntled, homoerotic mutts with no identity muddying up the culture

i’m pretty sure when Allah sent you, he didn’t intend for you to be a pfaggot

12. b Says:

nah slang>>>>

my new word for gay is chea

13. Latarian Milton Says:

Plenty of fuckniggas on here have posted addresses asking eskay to come see them, obviously he’s never done that, because that’s the dumbest fucking thing you can do. ‘Hey guys, please ambush me and then put it on WSHH!’

Please, faggots.

I got cribs, I got whips, I got seeds to take care of. Fuck I look like getting clobbered by three thirsty asshole niggas and then taking a month off of work and then explaining to my kids that “daddy has to take leave from work because he took some strangers on the internet up on their offer to ambush him.”

LOL…gimme a fucking break, assholes.

14. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

**Copy/Paste directly from my email**

Adam G. Szatkowski aszatkowski @ netversant.com

11:09 AM (8 minutes ago)

to me
    Benjamin,

I came across a resume from 2010 in our database that lists your work as
    a wireless field engineer. We are looking to fill open positions in the
    Chicago market and I wanted to reach out to see if your in the market.
    Please send me a current resume and we can discuss the details.

Regards,

15. Jackson7 Says:

I’d rather work than do anything

—————–

*blank stare*

*followed by Camron Giles True Magazine face*

16. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Cosign Chea being like newborn kittens bouncing on silk cotton pillows.

17. Latarian Milton Says:

b Says:
    September 10th, 2012 at 12:24 pm
    nah slang>>>>

my new word for gay is chea

My word for utter and complete fucknigga is “blandon.”

18. Dos Equis Says:

ohhh i get it now..seth in the wheelchair doing 220 past exit 6/stuttgart

goggles on, flashlight in his mouth, blanket over his lap to cut down on draft

19. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

TS be calling the rest of the c-section proletarians

20. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I’d rather work than do anything

—————–

*blank stare*

*followed by Camron Giles True Magazine face*

You don’t want to commit yourself to something bigger than you to push us forward and farther?

I thought that was most of the people’s here goal.

21. Jackson7 Says:

Global Engineering

4055 Valley View Lane,

Ste 600A

Dallas, Texas 75244

Office 214.442.6807

Mobile: 972.835.2064

when this cracker googles himself and see this..its back to pastry for you nigra

23. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

My sunroom got sunrooms nigga

24. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

TS be calling the rest of the c-section proletarians

^In this day and age, we all are to some degree.

25. Chief Ali Says:

lmao

faggot ass mutt never shot the 5 a day in his life

Allen Iverson type niggas stealing his books and fucking his girl at Georgetown, all the time Chea making excuses not to man up and ride for his

Hairy Fraud

26. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Got a condo on my wrist girl, I’m cashing out

#TSgems

27. Jackson7 Says:

———————-

yeah..

but donating half a rack to Zipsquad aint bigger and better things, Benny..

be clear

28. b Says:

la muzlima de hairy fraud

29. big_seth Says:

Yea TS.

You could have at least scrambled that shit. Nah right got hella search engine clout.

30. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Don’t matter.

I wasn’t interested to going to Texas anyhow. Or working for his company. They always say they have work here but if it’s not Ingenuis, CAT, Suiz, CCI, Seimens, or any other firm working in the midwest, it’s not gonna last and they are going to be trying to send me to their corporate offices to work there.

And I’m looking to do something else entirely than working in the field.

31. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

big_seth Says:
    September 10th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Yea TS.

You could have at least scrambled that shit.

^Any other way and you all would have said I was lying, no?

32. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says: