Video: Nas, Matt & Kim Interview @ vitaminwater uncapped 2012

Miss Info sits down with Nas and Matt & Kim and @ vitaminwater uncapped in Detroit.

Hit the jump for a bonus clip from Nicekicks of The Little Homie speaking on style influences at Rock The Bells.

Previously: Nas ft. Miguel – Summer On Smash (Live @ vitaminwater uncapped 2012)

39 Responses to “Video: Nas, Matt & Kim Interview @ vitaminwater uncapped 2012”

1. Casket Face Says:

when a niggas parked infront of my loft with the ak as said:

“yo fuck these hip-hop niggas lil bruh when they come out the bar we dumpin on everything tonight”

niggas was taunting me on facebook and twitter and everything…i replied “peace brother”

one night one of them ran up on me outside and my niggas was in a throwaway READY drove right by him…this stupid nigga was in my face like “i can have you popped right now”.

…it took everything i had not to say fuck, and it felt good. good that i beat the system, good that one of my brothers ain’t get murdered for his mouth.

even though niggas call me a hoe for what i did, i walked feeling like i actually won. i controlled my anger.

i realized i wasn’t built for that no more, i wanted more for myself and my people. i just packed my shit and moved, let them have what they think they have. we’ll see who’s laughing in the end.

niggas 40+ with NOTHING and twitter and facebook don’t mean shit anymore…and they decide to google the nigga they “ran off”.

it will be better than murder for me, because THEY CHOSE and accepted their own fate, even gloated about it “we ran him off lol”….

…like i said i feel lupe, he prolly seen as much i have in these streets.
    but is intelligent to know some niggas lack foresight.

2. Casket Face Says:

i was just about to post that pitchfork story. it was all good just a week ago

wasn’t it though?

niggas called me a hater and EVERYTHING on here when i said pitchfork was ran by idiots and didn’t care about BLACK artists…check the archives.

3. Latarian Milton Says:

I hate all the violence but it would be funny to see Nas say some sideways shit to these half-retard Chicago niggas and then get popped while he’s on his tricycle #bonus

4. big_seth Says:

Big_seth
    1 min ago
    Lupe BEEN done with rap.

Check his albums.

This isn’t new.

He said this after the cool dropped.

I think he finally is thinking more serious about it cuz for every positive song he tries to make… There are 20 negative ones. And he don’t want tO beef with some kid. The very kids he is tryin to inspire.

5. Harlem World Says:

i been saying this for what feels like 1000 years

pitchfork, vice, noisey – all these lil hipster blogs and magazines

is nothing but exhibitionism

its like they find the most fucked up black musicians – and parade em around like a fuckin zoo

and now theyre coppin pleas on some “oh we’re just some bored well behaved jewish kids from privliedged backgrounds, we had no idea taking a poor black kid to a gun range would be inappropriate”

get outta my culture mayne

6. b Says:

Latarian Milton Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 5:32 pm

>cuz u a fuckin clown

7. Latarian Milton Says:

blandon don’t make me shove my dick in your ass, b. I’m not even gay and I won’t even enjoy it but I will do it solely to fuck u in the ass, b. Serious. No vaseline. Just bloody, miserable anal, just to son u. K? U like that? I will do it. STFU, b, and mind your fucking manners.

8. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Lupe fiasco makes fuck boy music

I’ll pass

Goin head an retire

I won’t kno the difference

9. Latarian Milton Says:

kixandthecity.com/air-jordan-retro-5-v-fire-red-new-detailed-pictures/

Might cop 10 pair and rock for skrate summaz.

10. Harlem World Says:

=================
    disgusting, you need therapy and counseling asap ma fwen

11. Harlem World Says:

Goin head an retire

I won’t kno the difference

================
    lmao

its funny because i know hes serious

12. Casket Face Says:

casketface:

fuck pitchfork they bribe rappers with drugs and white trash freak hoes and drugs, or the rappers bribe pitchfolk, i seen it first hand, they don’t give a fuck about hip-hop

nahgger: casket off his meds, he really believes the shit he types
    nahgger: they give artist like danny and kendrick a platform blahaha

*prays with lupe and speaks in tongue, contemplates writing books*

13. Harlem World Says:

Casket Face Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 5:30 pm

i was just about to post that pitchfork story. it was all good just a week ago

wasn’t it though?

==================

nah , i been saying that too

fuck do they know about my culture

14. why? Says:

imnotatoy.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/4hnuo.gif?w=500

*cries*

NSFW

15. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I Can’t recite one lupe bar not a one
    After kick push I heard nothin from him fake skater/poser/backpacker etc I’m cool

He ain’t talkin dat fly shit iont wanna hear it

Sn: I finally heard that bitvh bad song last nite….meh
    Good message I see his point but FOH b

Retire these kids ain’t listenin

16. big_seth Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    4 mins ago
    Lupe fiasco makes fuck boy music

I’ll pass

Goin head an retire

I won’t kno the difference

Why even say that tho.

17. Latarian Milton Says:

Bitch Bad = best song of the year

My real niggas all respek Lupe.

Only fake niggas dislike.

18. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

That’s for niggas like seth

19. Harlem World Says:

i was looking forward to f&l 2 after i heard bitch bad and lambo angels

lupe and keef coexisit in my ipod

but pharell and max b stay pushing the other mp3’s and aac’s (i took it there) back to the end of the playlist

20. Harlem World Says:

nhjic at i took it there

21. big_seth Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    1 min ago
    I Can’t recite one lupe bar not a one

He ain’t talkin dat fly shit iont wanna hear it

Sn: I finally heard that bitvh bad song last nite….meh
    Good message I see his point but FOH b

Retire these kids ain’t listenin

The Troll Frankie

22. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

If I think he’s wack n iont like his music I’m fake?
    Comin from a lawyer with a family but types in satire all day supporting these gangbangets running amuck in your city?

Who fake?

U let ya kids listen to that?

23. Carlos Voltron Says:

blandon don’t make me shove my dick in your ass, b.

*Gets the Fuck Out*

26. Harlem World Says:

Latarian Milton Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 5:45 pm

Bitch Bad = best song of the year

=======================
    3 kings begs to differ

im lazy as fuck in the morning until i hear

“WE STARTED AWF MOPPIN FLAAWSE”

no cleaner, (no shots at cleaners)

27. big_seth Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    4 mins ago
    That’s for niggas like seth

LMAO

28. Casket Face Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Lupe fiasco makes fuck boy music

I’ll pass

Goin head an retire

I won’t kno the difference

fraknie i ain’t even 30, i’m telling you that it’s ok to let go bro
    YOU HAD your time, let these KIDS have theirs…once you 25 it’s time to start exploring other lanes more suitable for your age.
    you ain’t gotta run around in tisa hats and blue jean jackets to relate to these kids.
    …i was like 10 or 11 when the movie “the show” run dmc was old heads to red and meth and i respect them just the same cause i saw through the age and saw the LOVE for hip-hop.

ftw…nothing fuckboy about this, came out before a nigga knew what the fuck a cheif keef was

Yeah, the world is yours, I was once that little boy
    Terrified of the world, now I’m on a world tour
    I will give up everything even start a world war
    For these ghetto girls and boys, I’m rappin’ ’round the world for

Africa to New York, Haiti, then I detour
    Oakland out to Auckland, Gaza Strip to Detroit
    Say hip hop only destroy, tell ’em look at me, boy
    I hope your son don’t have a gun and never be a D-boy

29. Latarian Milton Says:

Co-sign 3 Kings being epic and the video is even better.

The video makes you realize how great the record is.

The only problem is they should have done a retrospective on Jake One, too, since he made the beat.

They could show him unwrapping Christmas presents with his nurturing parents, eating wholesome meals, and engaging in other activities that white people are known for, such as ‘child-raising’.

30. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Thsoe who constantly want to hear that fly shit 24 / 7 are those that close their eyes and wish they were living that fly lifestyle , those the niggas that live vicaruously through niggas bars , poppin bottles, blowin loud , smashin models etc

if you dont like depth, if you dont respect real music, if all you do is listen to troll rap and fly rap your a lame

you are who you listen to

thats why these lil niggas is idiots

thats why these old niggas is a sad story

SN For the 1000th time get these crackas out of my culture

31. Harlem World Says:

==================
    lol

cosign uber rich priviledged white producers tho

alchemist >>>>

prodigy heard thug music and was like “havoc who”

32. Casket Face Says:

*dead @ pitchfolk disabling the comment section for that page*

…smarten up NIGGERS, you get picked like fresh fruit and EATEN everyday

33. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

you infatuated with that fly shit cuz you not fly

just as subruban billy is infatuated with gangster rap

cuz he not that

34. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

only Alchemist & EM can stay

f it .. beastie boys get a og pass

rest of the crackas

GET EM THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

35. Harlem World Says:

if it dont say written by charly wingate or pharrell williams

i add you to the end of the playlist

next to bjork and niccas of that ilk smh at you

36. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

you throw ya headphones on now you piss rozay and only smash vixens

37. big_seth Says:

Any way.

Lupe Fiasco

The GOAT

38. Casket Face Says:

alchemist >>>>

co sign

but he fuck with hoe ass detroit niggas too so, no itunes money for him.
    fucking with THAT NIGGA, and the chipped tooth transexual… alan lost credibility with me.

scott caan hasn’t more credibility than him now..

39. big_seth Says: