Video: A$AP Rocky & L.E.P. Bogus Boys in the Studio

Rocky in the Chi getting some work done in the sutdio with Count and Moonie. According to Andrew, they completed a new cut called “Givenchy” that should be impacting soon.

Previously: A$AP Rocky Brings Out L.E.P. Bogus Boys @ House of Blues Chicago

115 Responses to “Video: A$AP Rocky & L.E.P. Bogus Boys in the Studio”

1. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

A$AP Mob = The Melting Pot

2. Harlem World Says:

prodigy in his prime embodied the ny thug, no homo

nicca sounded aggy even when happy, a steady diet of hennessey and cigarettes, rocked timbs all year round, hated nypd with a passion, no game just grab a chick by her arm and see what happens

ll cool j ft prodigy: queens is >>>>

3. Harlem World Says:

someone tell l.e.p bogus boys they aint gonna make it

4. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Harlem World
    1 min ago
    someone tell l.e.p bogus boys they aint gonna make it

*i ain’t never heard a bar

Feels like I’m winnin

5. Harlem World Says:

givenchy be using transexual models

gotta draw the line somewhere

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

someone tell l.e.p bogus boys they aint gonna make it

All they need is an MMG contract & they’re outta here.

Ross went to Chicago & signed that Fresh kid. Shoulda tried to scoop Count & Moonie. I know they’re already signed but a Ross co-sign goes a long way.

L.E.P.’s the Mid-West Mobb Deep

7. Das racist Says:

byroncrawford.com/2012/08/homeless-guy-and-fat-tourist-get-into-a-crutch-fight-in-times-square.html

Rofl.

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

And the females ask P, why you always look mad?
    Don’t mind me if I may come off like that
    But see, a nigga depressed, I need smoke
    I need me a drink, I’m tryin’ to stop those
    Experience life, through the shoes of me
    What you find, is you can’t do that, you ain’t built for it
    The impact I put on this earth
    It’s like nuttin’ that you ever seen or heard so look listen
    When I speak, sit up in your seat
    Pay attention to the words, ’cause the story is deep
    In and out of crisis, since before I could walk
    It gave me strength though, nowadays I hardly talk
    It made me cold hearted, anti, I won’t play sports
    I barely joke or play games, take it how you want
    My handicap took its toll on my sanity
    My moms got me at the shrink at like 13
    And doctors called the cops on me
    ‘Cause I be throwin’ IV poles and they ignore me
    I gotta, try to calm down and breathe
    I can only hold it but for so long put me to sleep
    Do I sound insane? If I do, then this here was written for you
    ‘Cause you could never feel my pain nigga

Albert Johnson >>>>>>

9. why? Says:

Watching Wayne attempt to ride a skateboard reminds me of watching a kid with down syndrome try to ride a bike.

10. Harlem World Says:

“that last album ..godfather buried alive.. shit was hard, shit was harrrrrd”

“and not to mention you know his first album -when he first came out, the barrington levy shits, thats some of my favorite records right there and just everything he represented and he stood for – he handled his buisness like a g” –

(c) rick ross in 2010

ross a student of the game, i been saying he was a shyne stan (before the jail voice)

11. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

More career Ls

Game, Prod a G, or young berg

12. Harlem World Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 7:54 pm

someone tell l.e.p bogus boys they aint gonna make it

All they need is an MMG contract & they’re outta here.

======================
    yet to hear anything from them to make me think “oh shit”

but ross got the magic touch right now (ll)

13. Harlem World Says:

this asap tape should be cool tho

i like how he drops the video before the mp3

so the video sticks in your mind when you hear the song

tried and tested method in the 90’s (no nostalgia)

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Lust For Life

Click Clack

Zombieland ft. Lupe Fiasco

We Ain’t Playin feat. Fabolous

Streetz Talkin

Back For The Summer ft. 2 Chainz

Count’s verse on Boldy James’ Snow Blowers

Goin In For The Kill

Ginger

Kush & Leather (the OG with Freddie Gibbs & the remix with Rick Ross)

L.E.P. got joints b. Y’all just ain’t recognizing it.

15. Harlem World Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 8:05 pm

More career Ls

Game, Prod a G, or young berg

================
    game easily

apart from the gay business (yet to be proven true), prodigys l’s are just him being robbed or snuffed consecutively

happens to the best of em tho

16. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

More career Ls

Game, Prod a G, or young berg

Game ain’t never get his ass whupped & Berg is 5’0″ & never claimed to be a gangster. He just liked to talk a lot of shit.

P done got snuffed, shot at, robbed, embarrassed on a major scale, dissed by legends like Hov, Big, Pac & Nas & had his manhood questioned.

Still…

Apostle’s Warning >>>>>>>>>>>>

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

tried and tested method in the 90′s

Yams is from that era.

That’s what’s really propelling that whole ASAP movement, the attention to detail & the appreciation for the classics, for the music & movements from the past.

Yamborghini >>>>>>>>>

18. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

If it ain’t Rockt amp I really ain’t tryna keep up q all then other dudes

I’m a give this new tape a listen tjo

19. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Nast, Twelvy, Ant & Ferg got something to say & I’m anxious to hear em say it.

20. Das racist Says:

If it ain’t Rockt amp I really ain’t tryna keep up q all then other dudes

Co.

21. Das racist Says:

Who is Yams?

22. Harlem World Says:

bodega bamz >>>>

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

bodega bamz >>>>

My Name Is & P.A.P.I. >>>>>>>

Tanboys >>>>>

That’s A$AP Worldwide right there.

Yams x Eastside Stevie x RealNiggaTumblr is a visionary.

24. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Da$h, Joey Fatts & the whole Cutthroat movement….A$AP is stacking the deck b.

This ain’t no one hit wonder kinda shit. You can see there’s a long term plan in effect.

They shoulda never gave these niggas money.

25. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Lil Wayne needs to quit that skatin shit he’s horrible

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Met BAMZ at Santos at that Gunplay show.

First time I’d ever heard of him (outside of a few loosies from 2DBz) but his stage show was impressive enough.

Had wild latin cats on stage with him too.

Boriquas On The Set

Bout to have Spanish cats in NYC actin’ up.

27. Casket Face Says:

no sign the game slander ….from what i observe that nigga stand on his own two, haven’t seen a rapper with the same disposition since scarface.

joe budden NEVER ethered no one, ransom and lil b merked that nigga and nahggers was tryna sweep that shit under the rug where ever it was bought up.

28. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I remember buying t-shirt’s & hats from D Ferg’s store on 145th. Only nigga in Harlem with his own clothing line (Ferg 54) & a retail shop to sell it out of.

R.I.P. D Ferg

Harlem breeds ghetto celebrities

29. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

you cold?

nigga i got a coat in the trunk..

30. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Lil Wayne needs to quit that skatin shit he’s horrible

you mean rap wise quit or actually quit skating?

theres footage of him skating? lol i need a laugh throw that link up

31. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

“Look at 40Glocc y’all!”

Seeing Big Bad 40 careening into a wall of shrubs never gets old.

Game definitely scored some points with Wayne & Baby & nem.

32. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

1. Game is a lame so i cant support him, even tho his 2nd album had some joints he is a real life lame who has been exposed multiple times no sign

2. Joe budden is a simp and a lame, a simp and a lame with bars, but a simp and lame never the less, every since the mood muzik series i cant support him at all. Only thing i co sign about Joe Budden is the broads he be stuffin.

33. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

theres footage of him skating? lol i need a laugh throw that link up

^on Wshh horrible

34. Casket Face Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 8:42 pm

“Look at 40Glocc y’all!”

best hip-hop quote of 2012 …fuck what elliot talkenbout on RR, game earned points, cracked the realm of make believe with “this can happen to you swag”.

35. Black Says:

Budden is definitely a simp, but he killed Game when they battled. That nigga sounded like he ain’t know how to rap yet when he dissed Budden.

36. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

A simp and a lame with bars, no doubt budden has bars, he jabbed Hov up real nice on more than one occasion, but i cant support him.

37. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Game got not points for that

be clear

40 glocc is a lame

that was like the lame in school tryna get points with the cool kids by bullyin a bigger lame

both niggas is noodles

38. Harlem World Says:

joe budden NEVER ethered no one

================
    budden bodied game, game was outta his depth

i dont even like the dudes music but he’s top 10 punchline rappers ever

clue had a brigade of punchline assassins at one point

39. Casket Face Says:

See I’m come from the bottom and they call me The Game/
    But I’m just happy that Beyonce know my name/
    I took that Dr Dre money and I bought me chain/
    Then I bought me a house, then I bought me a Range/
    Then I bought me some pussy, then I bought me some brains/
    But I ain’t buyin’ that the best rappers is Kanye and Wayne/
    See both of them niggas spit, but yall act like you don’t hear me spit/
    Like sellin’ 7 million records ain’t the shit/
    I don’t win no Grammys, nigga I’m too gangsta/
    And poppin Cristal with Irv don’t make me a wanksta/

….went over niggas heads, and look at both wayne and ye. game is winning for thugs everywhere that refuse to rock skinny jeans and pretend they ain’t 30+

having a bad bitch YOU FUCKED already dismiss you on a game show>

having a bad bitch you don’t kiss on camera but kiss your homeboy <<<

having a bad bitch YOU FUCKED already, that swalllowed brandy's brother's little money teams on camera, then two more niggas, dissed you for one and got married, THEN PUBLICALLY admitting to making you second option…then kiss you on camera <<<<<

…joe budden?…<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

game won by default in the who's less lame contest.

40. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Casket you really tryna defend game?

Hol up

unless i am incorrect, isnt it fact that game was a male stripper

or is that bullshit

cuz i coulda swore that was factual ifnormation

41. Casket Face Says:

kanye hoed himself on thera flu….

and i’ll admit, i fell in love with kim/
    ‘round the same time she had fell in love wit’ him/
    well, that’s cool, baby girl, do ya thing/
    lucky I ain’t have jay drop ‘im from the team/

you got styled on by kris humprhies …fucking power simp

42. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

joe budden NEVER ethered no one

Saigon

43. Harlem World Says:

he got in a rap beef with vifa guerra

he got a mohawk and a butterfly tat

he was a male stripper

44. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

The Slaughterhouse album on Shady proved one thing to me.

At this stage in his career, given the proper budget & promotion, Joe Budden can make an ill album.

He was extra skrong on that LP & the mixtape.

He don’t really need them other three to carry him. He has all the intangibles to do it on his own.

Joe Budden (album) – very underrated

45. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

clue had a brigade of punchline assassins at one point

Fab
    Joey
    Stacks
    Caine
    Ran
    Hitch

Too bad he was never savy enough to build his brand.

46. Black Says:

Game got crazy Ls… but all them rap niggas do. Game’s had him looking wild funny style with the butterflies and stripped rumors.

Plus they went to confront 50 at Hot 97 and his man got popped.

47. Harlem World Says:

game do got that “what did i do to deserve this” look tho

tinyurl.com/9l8pmtn

48. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

he got in a rap beef with vifa guerra

he got a mohawk and a butterfly tat

he was a male stripper

this si what im saying

so how can someone even defend him

listen gentlemen

i made the decision a long time ago

if the shit aint trill i dont support it

that goes for artists

that goes for films

bitches

food

everything

i only support the trill

period

Ran
    Hitch

====================
    that lineup >>>> most labels

sheesh

51. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Game fucked Ras Kass up too.

Twice.

Matter of fact, Ras is signed to 40 Glocc’s Zoo Life label.

The dots connect.

52. Casket Face Says:

Harlem World Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 9:05 pm
    Fab
    Joey
    Stacks
    Caine
    Ran
    Hitch

and they all probably fucked tahiry too

53. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

anybody got those old clue tapes

Show me The money pt 1 and 2 … all them old joints with the Triangle Offence (Stack Fab and Buddens) on them

SN … Stack Bundles was signed to Lupes label back in the day..

54. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

50 dancing in the Candy Shop video <<<<<<<

55. Black Says:

Game fucked Ras Kass up too.

Twice.

^^^^^

Roffs.. you do gotta respect the fact that nigga is always ready to knuckle. His life decisions just be backwards.

56. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Now That’s Grindin ft. Triangle Offense (Fabolous/Joe Budden/Paul Cain)

One of the GOAT Grindin’ freestyles

57. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

fucking power simp

^never gets old!

Rip Jessica Sanchez

58. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

black you from philly right

Philadelphia Freeway..the album

tell these niggas that shit is a classic

59. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Now That’s Grindin ft. Triangle Offense (Fabolous/Joe Budden/Paul Cain)

One of the GOAT Grindin’ freestyles

see thats an example of why Clue will always be better than drama…drama cant match the classics clue has faciliated

60. Harlem World Says:

Had wild latin cats on stage with him too.

Boriquas On The Set

Bout to have Spanish cats in NYC actin’ up.

=====================
    thats cool but , whenever theres mad spanish cats in one place i get latin king paranoia

im not even tryna catch a buck 50 to the face for talking to juanita, some kings phat ass ex gf

ive seen it happen back in school and been scarred since (no pun intended)

61. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

and they all probably fucked tahiry too

Joey’s biggest L (Next to getting socked in the eye by a Wu-Tang affiliate) was wifing up Fab’s left-overs.

But Tahiry do have the grande culo so I’m conflicted about dubbing him a complete lame for that.

Joe Budden – Calm Down >>>>>>>

62. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

whenever theres mad spanish cats in one place i get latin king paranoia

Me & my niggas used to go to the PR Day parade just to see the slashings.

NYC in the late 90’s >>>>>>>

63. Harlem World Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Game fucked Ras Kass up too.

Twice.

Matter of fact, Ras is signed to 40 Glocc’s Zoo Life label.

The dots connect.

===============
    true true

i never knew ras kass was with 40 glocc tho

64. b Says:

Buddens didn’t ether saigon.

Why did this Kizza say rap game Stacey augmon lmao

65. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

im with kendrick and lupe

i aint voting

66. Black Says:

Philadelphia Freeway..the album

tell these niggas that shit is a classic

^^^^^^^

Yup. One of the most cohesive albums ever. Just gave that nigga Leslie a bunch of gems. Throw that shit on and just drive.

Only problem with Free was the flow, niggas either loved it or hated it.

67. rajon trondo Says:

Soul on ice >

68. Black Says:

This nigga Sigel fam smh… couldn’t get out his own way. Matterfact all Philly rappers fall prey to this.

69. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

But I ain’t like the way they shoehorned Snoop & Nelly on that shit.

Mariah too.

70. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

40’s been throwing shots at Game forever

Game’s a weirdo but he does have two W’s in fisticuffs over other rappers

71. b Says:

Philly classic

72. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

!!!!

lowkey t-shirts & buddens was top 5 greatest diss tracks ever

73. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Why did this Kizza say rap game Stacey augmon lmao

^he brought da rice out lol

74. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Ras Kass – Miami Life x Anything Goes x Marinatin’ >>>>>

No lie, I must’ve written a hunnid raps to that Anything Goes instro back in the day.

75. b Says:

. Niggas say all this anti snitch shit but puff snitched on shyne and nobody said shit

76. rajon trondo Says:

Joe budden wears denim vests.

With Smiley face emoticon patches sewn on.

He swear he dbillz

77. Harlem World Says:

yukmouth bodied game too, i aint forgot!

” you aint a thug, you a faggot ass tounge ring mush face
    bitch that wont talk that blood shit in front of suge face
    you aint a compton blood m-o-b mobbed out
    how you got a million when you livin atcha moms house?
    on the interscope dvd atcha moms house!
    see me on my dvd drop coupe rocked out”

“tried to tell you in the club to just play ya part
    you that bitch nigga from change of heart
    TOUNGE RIIING!”

78. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDD1EdQrs5I

Freeway feat. Memphis Bleek & Carl Thomas – Night Shift

youtube.com/watch?v=WzDujv0ZkXM

Freeway – Goodbye (The Block)

Both shoulda made the album

79. Harlem World Says:

b Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 9:24 pm

===================
    puff has no conscience cBc

he got witnesses to testify against the dude that pretty much saved his life

sacrificed shyne

“i dont like the way p diddy did shyne with different lawyers” (c) NaS

80. Harlem World Says:

Anything Goes
    ===================

classic

81. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

If a rapper ether’s another rapper without a deal or a national outlet….does anyone really give two shits?

Yuk ain’t had a hit since “5 On It”.

Game – Buddens >>>>

Shit was comedy

82. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

yukmouth has always been underrated imo

his disses against Game & G-Unit got overlooked

83. Harlem World Says:

game dissed bleek but hov handled that for his lil man lol

memphis bleek: dear summer >>>>

bleek zoned smh

84. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Yuk mouths greatest contribution was Tia Sweets

That’s where it stops

85. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Yukmouth had that NY flow. That empirical lyrical physical literal flow but gangsta.

86. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Shyne took a rap – that’s gangsta. G’s been doing that for years. You take the rap for the big boss, go to jail, then the big boss waits for you when you get out of jail early for good behavior and he greets you with a limo, two sluts, champagne and a fur coat. And while you were gone he takes care of your family. Shyne knew what he was getting into. If not then he’s just a stupid nigger.

87. Casket Face Says:

joe budden is the fuckboy’s rapper speed bag, lil b ate that nigga …ransom MERKED that nigga soul

(slaps budden man’s up) “go get that nigga”

THEN it’s no coming back from this:
    youtube.com/watch?v=lumj01O5i6M&feature=relmfu

88. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

cosign Tia Sweets being a legend

89. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Yuk – Nothing To A Boss

youtube.com/watch?v=s6iTg8SUewI

Taped this off of BET Uncut back in the day.

Used to rap along & crip walk to it in my house shoes.

Yuk could spit but he fucked up by signing to Rap-A-Lot.

No one’s career makes it off of Rap-A-Lot in tact.

No one.

J. Prince >>>>>>>

90. Harlem World Says:

cosign philadelphia freeway >>>> blueprint (sometimes, depends what mood im in)

he gets a lifetime pass for that album

what we do is one of those tracks you lose your mind to when you hear it for the 1st time

and you got faith evans killing her feature

“niggas that dont showww loooove
    then they gets no loooove (ll)”

and you got nate dogg with the ill hook too,

and not to mention on alright flipping the electric relaxation bassline

full effect >>>>

and that track i cant remember the name of but it goes ” when you hear this song…will you cry”

shit touches my soul, no homo – sorry bout the essay

91. Casket Face Says:

Yuk mouths greatest contribution was Tia Sweets

this doe …it’s rumored my many she had the best pussy in the game

92. Harlem World Says:

i heard what we do and i already knew i was buying this album when it dropped

93. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Shyne took a rap – that’s gangsta.

How gangster is it when you’re down for 10 while the nigga he “took the rap” for was running around in St. Tropez doing the money dance.

Shyne shoulda told the truth but he kept his mouth shut.

That’s kinda gangsta but ultimately it just seems really stupid.

BTW – If Shyne stayed quiet, I bet it was outta respect for Wolf, not Puff.

94. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

this doe …it’s rumored my many she had the best pussy in the game
    I believe it

95. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Flipside

One of the GOAT Just Blaze productions.

I bet he still gets royalty checks from that shit.

96. Harlem World Says:

niccas acting like tahiry was a stripper or had a sex tape out there

yeah fab had her before budden, but its not really a loss

if anything, it was a loss because he made her famous and then she ditched him

had he never paraded her around on his lil vlogs, shed prolly still be with him

come on budden, stef your cuff game up – theres wolves out here

97. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

come on budden, stef your cuff game up – theres wolves out here

he stays putting his latest girl in vlogs

98. Harlem World Says:

trina used to be a stripper, allegedy thats how she met trick daddy and got her deal

but you still got weirdo rappers and lame athletes tricking on her, tryna wife

shyne fucked her, trick prolly smashed, wayne and young buck had beef over her

99. Harlem World Says:

Shyne shoulda told the truth but he kept his mouth shut.

That’s kinda gangsta but ultimately it just seems really stupid.

==================
    true

but he went by that code

100. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I’d trick off on Trina if I had a couple extra g’s to spend

#honestyhour

101. Harlem World Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 9:35 pm

=====================
    puff left him to rot tho

not even a visit or phone call

that dis track was way personal, you can tell he’d prolly been thinking that everyday he wass locked up

102. Harlem World Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 9:51 pm

I’d trick off on Trina if I had a couple extra g’s to spend

#honestyhour

=================
    cosign trina prolly having the best sex ever

she got the ratchet voice and swag, they usually go hard in the paint no homo

103. Casket Face Says:

Harlem World Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 9:44 pm
    niccas acting like tahiry was a stripper

ROFL

…she worked at bada bing son

104. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Trina aging right tho she say Gettin niggas to trick off on her pay her lifestyle
    I speck it

Tahiry>>>>>

His new wifey tho>>>>>

105. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

yeah, neighborhood slores/ratchets like Trina have some amazing box

it’ll have you tempted to cuff her just based off how great the poon is tho….

trina >><<<

yeah its a loss then

107. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

cuz

when i heard

Freeway ft Nate Dogg – All My Life

i fuckin lost it man

bink is a fuckin problem

108. Casket Face Says:

trina box looks tight as hell from dem nudes doe lol …wouldn’t hit tho’

109. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

trina box looks tight as hell from dem nudes doe lol …wouldn’t hit tho’

excuse me?

please elaborate

please…you wouldnt hit? for what reason

im actually curiious how you gonna spin this…please explain

110. Harlem World Says:

trina the type to only deal with grimy hood nigras or nigras spending money on her

she’ll put up with the odd push down the stairs, if you keep her laced

111. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Ya main bitch
    wanna come home with me like cam
    get done with her pass her to cam
    if i wanna squirt her take her to fat burger

yo there will never ever be a clique liek rocafella when all them niggas on the same page

shit was ridiculous

112. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Here’s what I know about Joe and Ransom.

One of em signed directly to the highest selling rap artist of all time, touring constantly, getting paper.

One of em is dead broke living in New Jersey.

You tell me who won.

113. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Here’s what I know about Joe and Ransom.

One of em is dead broke living in New Jersey.

You tell me who won.

we all know who won

Budden is a lame tho

he got bars

but in no way shape or form is he trill..only thing i co sign about him is his female selections..get get points for that..but he a fuckin lame

114. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

you wanna see the baddest bitches in america?

you gotta travel into the hood

fact

115. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

and NO SIGN

gettin topped off from a broad wearin a hat

nah

id rather watch pornhub at the crib with the lotion then to get top wearin a hat…thats no fun

wtf