Video: Chevy Woods – Be Real

Another one off Chevy’s Gangland mixtape.

Previously: Chevy Woods – Where Im From

82 Responses to “Video: Chevy Woods – Be Real”

1. Das racist Says:

Video: Chevy Woods – Be Real

There’s a joke here, somewhere.

2. brolic fonts Says:

5. brolic fonts Says:

why cant the worldstar video player do full screen? or is that just me

6. brolic fonts Says:

selling neggs dreams is big business

*goes to sleep for more product*

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Gold Petron in the middle of the afternoon, for no reason whatsoever >>>>>

8. JJ Evans Says:

So yall gon sit there on front of your computer and tell me ya dont like CRACK by 2 Chainz?

Mannnnnnn

9. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“Ridin on mirrors
    Help you sucka ass niggas niggas see it clearer
    See ya self, watch us Gettin richer
    Me n my nigga dza Ridin on mirrors”

10. Harlem World Says:

LMAO at chevy woods in the cut off leather gloves and sleevless denim jacket

corrrnyyy

looking like a you know what, rhymes with maggot

11. JJ Evans Says:

So yall gon sit there on front of your computer and tell me ya dont like ‘Dope Peddler’ by 2 Chainz?

Mannnnnnn

12. JJ Evans Says:

So yall gon sit there on front of your computer with a straight face and tell me ya dont like ‘Money Machine’ by 2 Chainz?

Mannnnnnn

13. Harlem World Says:

wshh video of dude walking on his girl cheating <<<<>>>>

wtf!

14. JJ Evans Says:

It’s IGNANT music… nothin else.. enjoy it for what it is.

15. brolic fonts Says:

yeah that wiz refill song sounds cool

16. Harlem World Says:

brolic fonts Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 5:26 pm

selling neggs dreams is big business

*goes to sleep for more product*

==========================
    really is

17. JJ Evans Says:

Matter of fact.

Based on a T.R.U. Story >>> God Forgives, I Don’t

I go to sleep with rozays album

18. Das racist Says:

why cant the worldstar video player do full screen? or is that just me

Just you.

19. JJ Evans Says:

and then..

Life Is Good >> Based On A TRU Story and GFID.

20. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Dope Peddler is my shit.
    In fact, there are a couple of joints on that album that are more then up to snuff.

Ghetto Dreams w Scarface & John Legend >>>>

21. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

It’s IGNANT music… nothin else.. enjoy it for what it is.

Niggas never watched Martin for the gems.

22. JJ Evans Says:

Crack, Dope Peddler, Money Machine, I’m Different, Birthday Song >>> GFID album

23. brolic fonts Says:

LMAO at chevy woods in the cut off leather gloves and sleevless denim jacket

^funny how them sleeveless denims all the rage now. I still got this cutoff denim from the 90s, bout to break that shit back out, lol

poz on talking about fashion and clothes with other dudes tho

24. JJ Evans Says:

It’s IGNANT music… nothin else.. enjoy it for what it is.

Niggas never watched Martin for the gems.
    ^^^^^
    This.

25. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Based on a T.R.U. Story >>> God Forgives, I Don’t
    They are about the same in terms of quality even tho they are in two different lanes.

I expected more from Ross just because this is his 4th album & all the hype surrounding it.

Didn’t expect much from 2 Chainz so I was pleasantly surprised.

26. brolic fonts Says:

why cant the worldstar video player do full screen? or is that just me

Just you.

^fack

27. JJ Evans Says:

GFID is sleep music…

There’s only 1 track i fuck wit on that album and that’s 911…

Rich Forever mixtape >>> GFID

28. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

funny how them sleeveless denims all the rage now

Back in my day, you wore that kinda shit & dude’s woulda gay bashed you.

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Kev Da Hustler > Chevy Woods

They both suck tho

30. brolic fonts Says:

funny how them sleeveless denims all the rage now

Back in my day, you wore that kinda shit & dude’s woulda gay bashed you.

^niggas is old, b. but yeah, its definetly a different day

31. brolic fonts Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

^I just earned you $1.50 on the blog, b

32. Harlem World Says:

Nah Right Lite:

AHH talks to Big Meech

=======================

white gangster, chinese gangster etc would have laundered that shit asap and quit

restaraunts, real estate overseas, maybe even contributed to local election campaigns,

hindsight tho <<<<<

33. brolic fonts Says:

the hater comments under this wiz khalifah euro vlog are hilarious. too easy to hate on some ish like that

34. brolic fonts Says:

Rick Ross’s real name is WIlliam Roberts

ok

lmao

Well I’ll be damned

nepotism >>>

37. sealsaa Says:

Lol at Chad Johnson head-butting wifey. Co abusing wifey in the form of wrestling moves.

38. The Pluginator Says:

wshh video of dude walking on his girl cheating <<<>>>

wtf!
    ——-
    lol i seen that

that lil nigga could do better

39. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Video: Chevy Woods – Be Real

Exactly, be real nigga, you suck.

40. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

brolic fonts Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 6:02 pm
    wait wait so

Meek Mill’s real name is Robert Williams

and and and

Rick Ross’s real name is WIlliam Roberts

ok

^wow

Stay close, the Killuminatti didn’t want you to know that…you finna get popped now [ll].

41. verses Says:

DJ Khaled Faces Eviction Over Unpaid Rent

^^^^^^^^^^

Kiss the mutha fungkin ring. We da best!!!!!!!!!! YMCMB All Day.

This is how real Bawses move. Don shitz.

42. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

verses Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 7:24 pm
    DJ Khaled Faces Eviction Over Unpaid Rent

^^^^^^^^^^

Kiss the mutha fungkin ring. We da best!!!!!!!!!! YMCMB All Day.

This is how real Bawses move. Don shitz.

The gubment bout to come for that Hublot he gifted to Baby…roffs.

43. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Ryan’s position on medicare and taxes will alienate a solid portion of the country

but overall it’s a good choice imo, gives Romney a better chance of winning a swing state like wisconsin and there wasn’t a plethora of qualified vp candidates

44. brolic fonts Says:

watching this olympic coverage you gotta get a lil patriotic. USA is a pretty good country when you think about it

45. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I think people that don’t follow politics will be surprised at how close this election turns out, if polling and fundraising totals are any indication

46. brolic fonts Says:

relatively speaking of course.

47. brolic fonts Says:

^when the pacs start swiftboating in october itll get serious. Romney could still win, too many billionaires in his corner. See Scott Walker in Wisconsin

48. verses Says:

SMH at the thoughts of ma fukka buying hublots, renting ghosts, asking people to kiss rings, but STILL negotiating with land lords over rents in arrears.

49. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

VIGILANTE SEASON MUHFUCKAS!!!!!

Owww Owww…..

God Is Tryna Tell Ya Something:

FREE MAX B!!!!!

50. Harlem World Says:

verses Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 8:03 pm

===============
    ruh roh! hes about to lose his land again?!? nabka status

his israeli bosses used him up like a good lil palestinian

thanks for the millions khaled, l’chaim :)

*donates to world zionist organization*

51. Harlem World Says:

welcome to the wave ts

its quite a journey, no homo and no pun intended

52. Harlem World Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 7:56 pm

============================
    romney got sheldon adelson in his corner, they mean business – he’s determined to buy a strike on iran

but i still think obama will scrape the election – most polls show he still has the jewish vote despite romney throwing himself at their feet

god forbid mitt romney as potus, heyzeus christ have mercy

people might as well vote bush/cheney back in if theyre voting romney/ryan

opinion

53. Harlem World Says:

oh yeah, midnight maruaders is flawless btw

after all these years

54. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

I’m all for the white candidate. The White House been mad niggerish since Obama came thru and crushed them buildins. Michelle shopping at Target? SMFH. The Bush family doesn’t even know what Target is. That’s how I like my presidents – elite.

55. Harlem World Says:

CampaignSosa300

@ChiefKeef

56. verses Says:

@harlem

google sheldon adelson newyorker article called the brass ring.

Good read.

sheldon adelson > Rick Ross

57. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Thank you, HW. I feel welcomed.

I’m on my way to becoming a Champion Cuffer.

I’ve been listening to nothing but Max for about 4 hours lol.

This shit is so wavy.

58. Harlem World Says:

brazil vs bahamas

i guess id have to just roll the dice

59. 911 Says:

globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO307E.html

@erep & hw – this article will show y’all the true inner workings of a botched cover up..

60. 7v5a7 Says:

“@kanyewest ain’t do shit for me Hoppin on da song wasn’t enuff I made myself hot #300 all by myself”…Keef Chief Tweet on 8/12/12
    got to give that dusty lil nigga props for that quote tho

61. Harlem World Says:

911 Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 9:33 pm

globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO307E.html

========================
    mad shady shit went on in iraq, to say the least!

still remember hearing how those 2 members of british special forces got caught in basra, dressed up as iraqis with guns & ecs-plo-sivvs tryna start sectarian conflict

@ verses

brass ring story was interesting, “no one man should have all that power!”

62. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

2Chain real name…you ready?

You ready?

Tauheed.

Arabic for “belief in one God”.

DAMN.

#2Chain

#TruREALigion

#Tit

63. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Tit Boy album growing on me.

*ducks*

Sorry, it is.

The joint with Mike Posner goes.

64. 911 Says:

The devils double, its on netflix. Recommended watch. A lotta t & a and shows how uday Hussein was about that yolo life..🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

65. verses Says:

No hate but that hip hop joint with Nasir and Brad was meh. Quotables yes, but overall sound meh.

Khaled Khaled spent on all his rent money on Nasir’s feature that he could only afford a meh sounding beat from those Justice Leagues chaps.

66. verses Says:

Plenty of hate towards Khaled Khaled though.

67. Carlos Voltron Says:

I might have to make that trip to Brazil for 2016.

Can you imagine how crazy the hoes are going to be for South America’s first olympics? In Brazil during the summer? Shit, I might just pack one suitcase full of condoms and the other full of liquor and Adderall.

68. why? Says:

Just saw a big Life is Good billboard on Sunset Blvd.

Nasty Nas!!!!

69. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Kinda feel like the Nas/Facemob record is getting random hatred on the strenth of Khaled…any other DJ yelping on that shit and it woulda been a classic. Get outta here with the hateration, that record is top 10 of 2012, respek greatness – who else could bring Nas, Primo and ‘Face together in one booth, let’s just respect the record and keep it moving.

70. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

god forbid mitt romney as potus, heyzeus christ have mercy

people might as well vote bush/cheney back in if theyre voting romney/ryan

opinion
    Romney’s foreign policy statements have been way out of touch, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’d start a war with Iran

he might just go the drone attack route that Bush used in the later part of his 2nd term & what Obama’s been doing against Palestine during his entire term idk

the laws on drone usage domestically & internationally are mad frightening when I read some of them

71. sealsaa Says:

Things seem to be going downhill for Chad Ochocinco.
    Less than 24 hours after getting arrested for a domestic altercation with his wife, Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada, it was announced that Ochocinco will no longer be playing for the Miami Dolphins.

“The Miami Dolphins have terminated the contract of WR Chad Johnson,” the team’s Twitter account wrote.
    ———————————-

Puss<<<<<>>>> The gift and the curse

72. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

*edit Pakistan

drone strikes have been used on Palestine too but there’s practically been a war launched against Pakistan

73. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

I support whoever will unseat the Blackie from the White House.

74. verses Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 10:30 pm

^^^^^^^^^

Chea, you know i respek the architects, the og commentators like yourself, but no sig.

The Palestinian plays a part yes, but couldnt care less. I still bang (none) that Victory joint with that Fruit Johnny Legends singing all over it.

It just don’t have ‘it’ in my opinion.

*daps anywwho*

75. verses Says:

Nas > Jay.

76. 911 Says:

LF: Did you know that Saddam offered the US oil for 10 dollars a barrel for as long as he lived if we didn’t intervene in his bid to take over Kuwait and Saudi Arabia..

77. 911 Says:

They’ll tell you we went to war for oil with Iraq, yet we’ve been awarded only a minimal exploration contract. China, Japan and most of Europe have received all the major contracts.. all signs point to something else.

I think you know just what we call that..

78. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Yasser Pair-A-Gats
    55 mins ago
    I support whoever will unseat the Blackie from the White House.

^Chill.

SN- is anyone else having issues logging onto Nah from a pc?

And Co-sign Romney being the one to bring in WW3 from his ignorance/arrogance. But contrary to what you all think about his defense stance, the Secy of Defence along with his Defence Council will probably call all the shots in that department.

Robert Gates been anti war for a while.

79. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

911
    1 hr, 33 mins ago

^TITTIES & ASS?

Cool.

80. 911 Says:

Man, I barely even use my Macbook anymore. I’m using my phone and I got a tablet, Mac and I’m at home. Should’ve copped the galaxy note.. hindsight is a faggot.

81. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

911 Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 11:29 pm

Saddamized (No Frank Blowcean).

82. verses Says: