Video: The Next 48 Hours With Rick Ross: God Forgives, I Don’t (Pt. 1)

AllHipHop and JumpOff TV shadow Ross as he hits 106 & Park, Hot 97 and MTV. Featuring Gunplay, 2 Chainz, Khaled and Eric B.

Previously: Rick Ross @ Drake’s OVOFest 2012

125 Responses to “Video: The Next 48 Hours With Rick Ross: God Forgives, I Don’t (Pt. 1)”

1. Chief Ali Says:

Ross’s album…classic.

——-

There’s a very thick line between well produced/entertaining and classic

let’s not blur that line. GFID will be a disposable afterthought 5 years from now while negus gon’ be talmbout LIG like Jordan with the flu in Game 6.

2. Harlem World Says:

POTENTIAL ALBUM OF THE YEAR

STUNTIN TO THE MAX LIKE WAVY

3. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

you niggas aint gangsta you gum
    i chew lil niggas
    hawk,spew lil niggas
    i can only view lil niggas AS LIL NIGGAS

4. Indiana Ron Says:

dubbs was watching track and field
    solely to see who packing steel
    after bill stashed his dill, frankie douched with massengill

5. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Way Below Expectations:

2 Chainz

7. Captain Planet Says:

2 Chainz x Rick Ross’ mixtapes were better than their albums

Niggas got the game fucked up

8. MiddleClassJoe Says:

can someone tell FUPM his little freestyles are horrible and to please cut it out

9. Captain Planet Says:

Nahggas were talking about 2 Chainz doing 300K First Week

I laughed in their faces

2 Chainz leaked, he’s in the streets but no one is talking about it

10. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

I’m shocked that niccas think God Forgives is disposable.

That album is a 5 mics classic.

11. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

He’s wounded

A whole shift at 12 a hour dedicated to me :-)

This shit pathetic in honored and appalled

12. Captain Planet Says:

MiddleClassJoe Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:06 pm

Marv = tinyurl.com/8gopnjm

13. Harlem World Says:

LIF
    GFID

Both classics.

14. Captain Planet Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:07 pm

I’m shocked that niccas think God Forgives is disposable.

That album is a 5 mics classic.

LOL

15. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

chill the ice grill homes cuz i keep enough heat to melt thaaaaat away

16. MiddleClassJoe Says:

FUPM you suck bro

not one co-sign or even half an lol since you started freestyling.

take a hint

god its a comedian telling bad jokes and deciding to finish an entire hour set…do you want us to BOOO my dude?

Boooooooo!!! *throws watermelons* get the fuck off the stage.

17. Harlem World Says:

FUPM, stop it with the PeasantLife section 8 status keystyles mayne!

I’ll pay you in Percocet.

18. Captain Planet Says:

2 Chainz x Rick Ross’ mixtapes were better than their albums

Niggas got the game fucked up

But I guess Wiz is guilty of this as well

Hopefully he doesn’t make the same mistake twice

19. Harlem World Says:

KILLERS RIDE FOR THAT PAY CHECK
    AK? OK CHECK

20. Black Says:

The issue I have here is the round of applause Ross is getting despite this album being a Xerox of the very formula used for Teflon Don and the albums preceding it. We’ve heard this all before. Actually, we’ve heard this done better by Rick Ross before. If the name of the game is progression, Rick Ross has opted to chill on the bench and practice his grunts.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Yup.

21. Captain Planet Says:

Black Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:12 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^

Yup.

Co-

If he doesn’t keep growing he’s gonna end up like Jeezy and Game

22. Black Says:

not one co-sign or even half an lol since you started freestyling.

^^^^^^^

Probably cuz niggas heard the shit before… from Jay Z.

23. Chief Ali Says:

I’m shocked that niccas think God Forgives is disposable.

That album is a 5 mics classic.

—-

How? What separates this album from the rest of his catalog? GFID is a slight step up from Teflon Don but worse than Deeper Than Rap.

To each his own, though.

24. Captain Planet Says:

If you get let Rick Ross get away with this album

The next one won’t be better

Make the nigga stay on his toes (nh)

Wiz heard the backlash from the album and promised not to do it again

These artists take heed to the streets

25. Indiana Ron Says:

This shit pathetic in honored and appalled

^ you study dicks like an astronomist for balls
    we been knew u was gay but did ya momma get the call?

26. Captain Planet Says:

Exactly.

27. Bones Jackson Says:

If he doesn’t keep growing he’s gonna end up like Jeezy

winning?

28. Troyvul Says:

Captain Planet Says:

August 10th, 2012 at 3:05 pm
    2 Chainz x Rick Ross’ mixtapes were better than their albums

Niggas got the game f’ed up
    They gonna tour off of Mixtapes or Albums?

29. Black Says:

Still maintain GFID dropped too close to LIG. That superficial Ross shit I normally would at least find entertaining was ringing extra shallow to me.

30. Chief Ali Says:

not one co-sign or even half an lol since you started freestyling.

^^^^^^^

Probably cuz niggas heard the shit before… from Jay Z.

——

word. i wasn’t gon’ address it but no wonder he can’t get no pussy and don’t like going out. nigga don’t even recognize well known Jay-Z bars smh

31. Captain Planet Says:

Bones Jackson Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:15 pm

If he doesn’t keep growing he’s gonna end up like Jeezy

winning?

No buzz at all

Jeezy is a platinum artist barley going gold

Ross got a certified buzz, hottest nigga in the streets: Meek, and steady gold albums

32. Captain Planet Says:

Troyvul Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:15 pm

Captain Planet Says:

August 10th, 2012 at 3:05 pm
    2 Chainz x Rick Ross’ mixtapes were better than their albums

Niggas got the game f’ed up
    They gonna tour off of Mixtapes or Albums?

LOL

It’s 2012, it doesn’t have to be a choice

All the music in the streets

33. Troyvul Says:

I think Niggas want way more from Ross and his talent gets over looked. Some Clown like BOAZ could have the exact same album and people would herald it as a classic.

34. Captain Planet Says:

It’s 2012,

Niggas fall of with a quickness

Game and Jeezy were multiplatinum artists

The biggest news from both of them in recent months is that Jeezy got a corporate job

roffs

Corporate Thuggin foreeals

35. Troyvul Says:

Niggas want Ross to Rap over the WTT instrumental and then says he changed from his signature sound

36. Captain Planet Says:

Troyvul Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Exactly

We see more in Ross, that’s a bad thing ?

We want Ross to be Kobe, not T-Mac

It’s up to him to live up to it

He’s on tracks keeping up with the Gods Jigga, Escobar and the Chef

WHy shouldn’t we see that in him ?

37. Harlem World Says:

You nigras should just be happy that you got 2 emcees as good as Narse and Rawse.

Both dropped classic grown man Trilateral Commission music.

LIG *****
    GFID *****

38. Captain Planet Says:

Okay maybe Kobe was too much

Paul Pierce perhaps, get that one ring … that one true universal classic …

39. sealsaa Says:

Still maintain GFID dropped too close to LIG.
    ———————–

This. The least he could have done was put Nas on 3 Kings in Dre’s place. Instead we got a rehashed mix tape jawn.

40. Captain Planet Says:

nigga don’t even recognize well known Jay-Z bars smh

I hope this ain’t directed at me

When he said the blasphemy line I was praising Jigga not FUPM roffs

41. Black Says:

^^^^^^^

Wouldn’t go that far but all of his shit is starting to sound the same.

42. Troyvul Says:

@CP, I dont know. Ross is above Kobe Status. He’s slowly embarking on other aspects of his career. The rare breed of rapper who can be inducted to the hall of fame and Player and Builder

43. Captain Planet Says:

It just takes niggas to be 20% less excited for your shit in 2012

Then the snowball affect

I’m telling yall …

44. Harlem World Says:

If RAWSE listened to y’all he’d be Wille The Kid status.

Thhese nigras tryna hold him back smh.

45. Captain Planet Says:

What ?

It has nothing to do with beats

The beats on the album are immaculate, Ross is as lyrical as ever

But he wasn’t hungry here

He was serving par

46. Troyvul Says:

I think Ross knows whats keeping him a float. I dont see him deviating from the plan. Money is coming in, he still irrelevant. Thats hard to say these days for most rappers

47. Captain Planet Says:

Troyvul Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Wow.

I’m shell shocked.

This nigga ain’t ever sniffed platinum

48. Chief Ali Says:

Hows is GFID classic when the nigga did the Hold Me Back song TWICE on the last album (see MC Hammer and BMF)

Be clear, there are songs I enjoy on the album but it is heavily formulaic, the audio equivalent of microwave crabmeats

Officer Ricky peaked a long time ago

49. Black Says:

These rap niggas gotta be careful balance oversaturation with being in the discussion. Rich Forever didn’t have to drop the way it did, its basically an album. Two Ross LPs in 6 months is too much.

50. Troyvul Says:

Lmao, my bad. I started one thought and didnt erase it all. Ross is not Kobe status

51. Captain Planet Says:

Harlem World Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:23 pm

If RAWSE listened to y’all he’d be Wille The Kid status.

Thhese nigras tryna hold him back smh.

Nah, fuck rappity rap

Ross was as lyrical as ever on this

But he wasn’t hungry like Deeper than Rap

Maybe he doesn’t think he has anything to prove anymore

That’s a bad sign, that’s how niggas get complacent

52. Captain Planet Says:

I still think Rick Ross might still have a universal classic in him tho

I don’t think he peaked

I think he might have stretched himself too thin with all the other business ventures and maybe he got too comfortable

53. Chief Ali Says:

nigga don’t even recognize well known Jay-Z bars smh

I hope this ain’t directed at me

When he said the blasphemy line I was praising Jigga not FUPM roffs

nah god that was for middle class joseph

54. Troyvul Says:

I would love to hear Ross rap about his two sons, or his BM problems, maybe its not in his plans right now. Clearly its deeper than Rap and he plans on being here (Without Health complications) for a long time.

55. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

MCJ

I rebuke you lil nigga
    You a lil nigga
    I will abuse you lil nigga
    I’m a ill nigga

56. Indiana Ron Says:

frankie the altar boy caught in that reverend scandal
    he remind me of tevin campbell
    rocking leather sandals
    hoping to pleasure samuel
    getting cloudy nigga, check that weather channel

57. Harlem World Says:

Every album is allowed a Bravehart Party or 2

58. Black Says:

If Ross is complacent then he is delusional… or more delusional than niggas thought.

59. Captain Planet Says:

Rich Forever was obviously what the album should have been

I would have been entirely satisfied with that being the album

I don’t even remember how long I played that, months ?

All I’m playing on GFID is Pirates and Presidential

60. Harlem World Says:

Sad Story: Memphis Woman With An Illness No One Else In The World Has.. Costs Her Everything (Medical Mystery.. Growing Nails Instead Of Hair)

=======================

Sorry. but fuck that life.

Suicide is an option.

61. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Lol I’ve been on this niggas mind for 24 hours straight
    100% of ur comments aimed at me
    No lol’s no cosigns u look defeated my loser

Who hurt u? I did

62. Captain Planet Says:

I still think Harlem World might be pulling the okie doke

Trying to get us to let Rozay get complacent

Give Jeezy some time to come in and take his spot back

Stay close … (nh)

63. Black Says:

I would love to hear Ross rap about his two sons, or his BM problems

^^^^^^^

That’s the problem with playing a character 24/7. When can you break it and start talking real shit? If you do will you lose the fans you have?

64. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

If u gonna stan a mainstream artist

Stan one with a platinum plaque

You niggs idolize underachieving fraud

Smh

65. Chief Ali Says:

HW I recall when you was a internet soldier for 50 right around the time Ross dissed him

right before Deeper Than Rap came out

i been listening to the cop since Trilla. Other than switching up his beat selection a bit here and there, he hasn’t shown us much artistic progression.

That’s all I’m sayin’.

66. Captain Planet Says:

Why didn’t Rick Ross release Rich Forever as his album again ?

Why did it get pushed back ?

67. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

At 31, I’m closing on a townhouse, auditioning wives, Ridin foreign on mirrors, making 6 figs

At 31 ur living vicariously through a blog, hoping to be a rapper, makin pennies in the most expensive city n us, never had a wifey, aunt think ur gay, asking screenames where to get weed, and how to enhance your life

C’mon yo move on bro u lookin scorned now

68. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

power1051fm.com/pages/onair/breakfast-club/

Great interview. Benzino is a clown but the story of how the Source got off the ground is crazy. The Source was mad influential.

69. Troyvul Says:

Thats the crazy part, the fame and the image you attain could kill you. I dunno

70. Captain Planet Says:

Rick Ross – Rich Forever Mixtape >>>>>

71. Harlem World Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:31 pm

I still think Harlem World might be pulling the okie doke

Trying to get us to let Rozay get complacent

Give Jeezy some time to come in and take his spot back

Stay close … (nh)

===============
    *slowly back out of the room*

SNOW!

72. Captain Planet Says:

LOL

Remember when Benzino and Eminem were beefing

LOL

73. Captain Planet Says:

Damn tho

Eminem took on a iconic Hip Hop Magazine

And won

Props

74. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

You admitted u were a loser
    I laughed
    Ur hurt

75. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Your fav rapper records

My fav rapper RECALLS

Cuz he really been there before

76. Troyvul Says:

I cant wait for the Ross and Jeezy: Behind the Music.

Looking at their caeers will be crazy.

In the rap/blog world they will forever be linked

77. Harlem World Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:35 pm

right before Deeper Than Rap came out

========================
    I been a 50 fan since day 1, and truth be told – he’s let the fans down. No progression in his music.

Stale subject matter.

78. Chief Ali Says:

auditioning wives

——-

one of the most slept on aspects of the bachelor lifestyle

79. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I told u I’m winnin
    U congratulated me
    Asked me for advice
    I spit in ur face

80. Troyvul Says:

They’ve taken diff routes to get to the respectable stages their at.

One thing for sure is. I am not employed my CTE or MMG so I can and will like all,.

81. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

haymaker ether

82. Captain Planet Says:

Jay-Z dropped Reasonable Doubt at 27

He’s the poster child for late bloomers

Don’t give up yall

83. Harlem World Says:

Jeezy >>>>>

RAWSE >>>>>

CTE across the iPod (ll)

84. Captain Planet Says:

auditioning wives

——-

LOL

85. why? Says:

That ASAP Mob album title sounds dumb as fuck.

86. Captain Planet Says:

He dissed the Based God

But Gibbs’ album should have way more depth than Meek’s

87. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

I cant wait for the Ross and Jeezy: Behind the Music.

Looking at their caeers will be crazy.

In the rap/blog world they will forever be linked

shit is disrespectful to jeezy even comparing him to ross

he fathered ross trap style on his FIRST ALBUM

jeezy > ross .. shit aint even close

only bitch niggas think otherwise

88. Chief Ali Says:

Damn tho

Eminem took on a iconic Hip Hop Magazine

And won

———–

not for nothing though, the source was on the way out

fraudulent 4 1/2 mic rating for the Made Men album (roff)

fraudulent 5 mic rating for the Lil’ Kim comeback album (roffs harder)

a lame piss colored nigga from Boston as the face of their publication

plus Marshall had the Interscope machine behind him, he couldn’t lose

89. Troyvul Says:

Didnt Jeezy collab with Triple C’s on their first album?

90. Captain Planet Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:43 pm

Damn tho

Eminem took on a iconic Hip Hop Magazine

And won

———–

not for nothing though, the source was on the way out

I feel like Eminem forced them out

It didn’t have to go down like that but he made it, he was relentless

91. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Cp
    Don’t compare him to jayz
    He has not a chance in hell!

Fuck this nigga gonna rap about….Me! That’s who
    He has no story! No one wants to hear struggle suicidal loser raps
    He makes 40k in NYC lives w aunt and has no options in life

Who gonna give him a deal?!?

This nigga is a certified loser you kno it, I kno it, he kno it!

92. Captain Planet Says:

Troyvul Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Didnt Jeezy collab with Triple C’s on their first album?

I dunno but he was on the Hustling Remix on Ross’ first

93. Harlem World Says:

ana claudia slilva!!!

shelley ann fraser pryce is like the cutest jamaican chick evar

94. Captain Planet Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:46 pm

Cp
    Don’t compare him to jayz
    He has not a chance in hell!

Fuck this nigga gonna rap about….Me! That’s who
    He has no story! No one wants to hear struggle suicidal loser raps
    He makes 40k in NYC lives w aunt and has no options in life

Who gonna give him a deal?!?

This nigga is a certified loser you kno it, I kno it, he kno it!

All the niggas with degrees and 6 firgure incomes were probably saying the same thing about drug dealer Hov …

95. Captain Planet Says:

How crazy would it be if b blew up in rap ?

Then yall squashed the beef and he threw you some consultation paper

roffs

96. Chief Ali Says:

he fathered ross trap style on his FIRST ALBUM

i overstand your disdain for rapping law enforcement but nosign this at all

one thing i’ll say, early 2000s Ross been on that trap schtick before that lane became oversaturated

i remember hearing freestyles he recorded over old Ghetto Boys and Scarface tracks, coke references strewn throughout

97. Black Says:

not for nothing though, the source was on the way out

^^^^^^^^

Jimmy, Dre, and Em had way more power than Ray at that point. Add 50 plus Elliot’s blatant love for all things Interscope and it was a rap.

Hip Hop journalism/media coverage is laughable anyway. The way Elliot, Shaheem Reid and all them niggas slurping Ross right now shouldn’t be tolerated. Niggas change twitter avis to MMG album covers and proclaim them niggas drop as classic.

98. Captain Planet Says:

I’m still mad 50 forced out Ja

Ja made some good music

Ja would have continued making good music while 50 declined I believe

99. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Cp I got no prollem w u

But it’s niggas like u that got society m niggas like him like this. Blatantly lying in his face telling him he is good n had a chance while u laughin behind ur screen

You kno that nigga is a clown n the moment he say sumn to u you’ll be first to throw all that in his face

Stop it cp

100. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:37 pm
    Damn tho

Eminem took on a iconic Hip Hop Magazine

And won

Props

Wrong.

Jimmy Liar-vine pulled absolutely every red cent of Interscope advertising when that ‘beef’ happened – it was a wrap.

Em didn’t bring down the Sauce – Jimmy did.

101. Harlem World Says:

b will get the last laugh

once he becomes a military interpreter

100k just to speak my nicca

you can do it

102. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Cp I kno how u do so I’m not walkin down this road

As u were

103. Black Says:

Port of Miami was my shit tho. Ross rapping over Scarface(movie) music is picture perfect.

104. Captain Planet Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Cp I got no prollem w u

Stop it cp

LOL

Sorry I believe in niggas Frankie

You can’t stunt all you want but you know he’s not a horrible rapper

You probably be catching yourself chuckling at his shots at you

I believe in niggas following their dreams, life is too short to live somebody else’s

105. Harlem World Says:

cosign Jimmy Iovine being a sociopathic businessman

he gets results, i wouldnt be surprised if he caught a body or 2

106. Captain Planet Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Captain Planet Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:37 pm
    Damn tho

Eminem took on a iconic Hip Hop Magazine

And won

Props

Wrong.

Em didn’t bring down the Sauce – Jimmy did.

So Eminem didn’t take on a iconic magazine ?

And he didn’t win ?

Where was I wrong ?

107. Captain Planet Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:51 pm

Cp I kno how u do so I’m not walkin down this road

As u were

I’m honestly not sending shots at you

You can’t be seriously mad at niggas just because they believe in your foe, that’s childish

I praise your achievements all the time

Stop It Frankie

108. Black Says:

Ja would have continued making good music while 50 declined I believe

^^^^^^^

Niggas forget Ia could actually rap.

109. Chief Ali Says:

Black Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:48 pm

——

Listen to the track w/the camel on Teflon Don. Ross one of them people.

Them same people that be having cases thrown out/getting slapped on the wrists after throwing up hand signs in court.

It truly is Deeper Than Rap.

110. Captain Planet Says:

Frankie got a monopoly on success

He’s done cornered the market

111. Harlem World Says:

Ross is a clown, cBc

MMG track sound like every other MMG track

but bar for bar, only a few rappers are seeing him right now.

LIG and GFID are the only albums that matter right now.

Off the top of the head, no homo

112. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

@CP I’m not trying to prove you wrong, just saying that Jimmy Iovine flexed the muscle to end the Sauce magazine, not Em. Em was just a pawn.

113. Captain Planet Says:

Ja made great music man

Waaaaayyyy better singer than Fif

Shit I like his singing more than Drake’s

They both hit high notes but Ja kept that Guttural Gangsta in his voice when he did

Ja Rule in his prime before 50/ Eminem / Interscope attacks forever emasculated him >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

114. rex hussla Says:

Source was the bible…it had so much sway back in the day. Before blogs and all that they held all the power.

If they shit on you, everybody ignored you. If they turned their back on you, you were done.

Canibus’ first album isn’t even that bad, I can still go back and listen to 6 or 7 tracks on that shit and it’s still dope. But they backed LL and the tide of public opinion was decided.

But when the Mic fiasco with Made Men and the Lil Kim albums went down, there was no coming back.

I have Source magazines from that area at the pad, Made Men would have a 4 page spread, Benzino would be in 3 or 4 ads for clothing lines, and then they would have double page ads for Hangmen 13 in the same issue LMFAOOOO…shit was beyond ridiculous. They lost everybody with that shit.

115. rex hussla Says:

*era

116. Captain Planet Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Em started the attack tho

And I’m sure having the biggest artists at the time attacking you on wax surely didn’t help magazine sales

117. Black Says:

Rick Ross came along as a slightly above average rapper who was making trap music in the shadow of those who were trap music. “Hustlin” was a big song but nothing about Port of Miami had you thinking he’d become the hottest rapper in hip hop. Trilla was another solid album, but nothing to say that he’d overtake the Jay-Zs, Kanye Wests and Lil Waynes of the game.

Then he got exposed and it was supposed to be all over. But it wasn’t. Then the career killing 50 Cent came after Ross and it was supposed to be a wrap for The Bawse’s recording future. But it wasn’t. He denied, denied and denied again despite all of the evidence mounting up on him.

Somewhere, somehow that denial became more gangster than being a gangster.

^^^^^^^

Bul passive aggressive ether game is top notch.

118. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Hes not a foe cp

That’s a fan, admirer, envious, jealous type not a foe.

He don’t wanna kill me, he wanna be me

It’s documented

119. rex hussla Says:

Damn…all those diss tracks from that era were classic.

Aftermath camp murdered them dudes 10 times over, shit was sad to watch.

Nail in the Coffin >>>

When he calls out Benzino for pimping out his kids SMH. But that shit drained Em, he’s been terrible ever since.

Even Busta jumped in on that Hail Mary remake…they never stood a chance.

120. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Somewhere, somehow that denial became more gangster than being a gangster.

^damn

121. Captain Planet Says:

It must be a great feeling tho

All the people that dogged you, said you weren’t gonna amount to shit

Then you copping platinum chains, model bitches, selling albums

Showing up in foreigns at the same club at the haters

122. Chief Ali Says:

LIG and GFID are the only albums that matter right now.

———

word, but nowadays thats not really saying much

the rap game been a desert when it comes to quality the past few years, so when you hear a well produced project w/some cohesiveness its easy to get carried away lol

cosign LIG to the fullest doe

ain’t enough >’s. Nas blessed us with the vintage flow w/out sounding dated. He took us back to the 90s w/out leaving 2012. That album is a master of ceremony asserting his dominance.

123. Indiana Ron Says:

It’s documented

^ its was your own words that got u ended
    watching men is
    sure to get ya pops offended
    frankie act like this gay stuff is made up
    im just working off the material u gave us

124. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

It must be a great feeling tho

All the people that dogged you, said you weren’t gonna amount to shit

Then you copping platinum chains, model bitches, selling albums

^i did this all w/o selling albums

There r many ways to achieve that feeling

Stuntin on ppl who wrote u off>>>>>

125. S.I.C.K Says: