Video: JR Writer – I’m A Killer (In-Studio)

“YSL everything, that’s why I sell everything”

Previously: A-Mafia ft. JR Writer & 2 Chainz – Real Live Pro (Remix)

26 Responses to “Video: JR Writer – I’m A Killer (In-Studio)”

1. Big_seth Says:

IT and mobile development will bubble for another 10 years before potentially slowing down.

Learn some Code niggas

2. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

IT/ web & mobile development

Folks pullin 6 figures at entry level in TX.

^Washington, NC, and TX got the game on smash for IT/mobile development right now. They literally are not playing fair. Signing bonuses, high salary marks (lvl 12+), commission, and Athena’s snatch.

Many gaming and computer geeks are making the pilgrimage to these destinations.

3. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Whats the cam song

when hes talking in the beginning about going to college to be in debt only to get out and make 30 grand a year

4. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Washington State that is.

5. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

^ Kevin, shouldnt you be keeping a close eye on the glue and crayons?

>you mean like how you kept a close eye on that zip while s.i.c.k gaffed you for grams & you did naan?

smh

6. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

TS1900 what do you do

7. Captain Planet Says:

Personal life

On July 2, 2012, Rapinoe came out as lesbian in an interview with Out magazine.[8] Rapinoe confirmed that she had been dating Australian soccer player Sarah Walsh for three years.[9]

=/

8. Big_seth Says:

Troubleshooter1900
    1 min ago
    IT/ web & mobile development

Folks pullin 6 figures at entry level in TX.

Many gaming and computer geeks are making the pilgrimage to these destinations.

I guess I should have figured it may have just been TX and a few locations.

But trust if you in IT and live in TX. Your life is good. Less taxes and cheaper living cost.

9. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Florida is making it’s way on the come up in these fields as well. You’re not gonna be able to fuck with a Tropical climate giving you a good salary to come down to enjoy the weather, fuck some grade A pussy, and live comfortably. At ALL, at all.

10. The Shot Clock Says:

the ass on the womens american relay team goddamn

11. ayo Says:

You Aint A Killa

12. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    August 9th, 2012 at 3:21 pm

TS1900 what do you do

“The very word secrecy is repugnant..”

-JFK

13. Big_seth Says:

I don’t think a degree in IT or anything like that will steer you wrong.

You just gotta keep up with the new shit.

14. Harlem World Says:

====================
    name names or i dont respeckt it

16. Free J Says:

this was dope

17. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

J/K bro.

I’m trained as a Mechanical Engineer, but worked as an RF Engineer for 3.5 years. Then went to Law School after the firm I worked for got bought out and sold. They gave all the pink slips.

I work now as a DM for ALDI overseeing a cluster of stores in the Chicagoland area.

Don’t ask me how.

18. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Big_seth Says:
    August 9th, 2012 at 3:25 pm

I don’t think a degree in IT or anything like that will steer you wrong.

You just gotta keep up with the new shit.

^Keeping your certs updated is a MUST too. But most jobs that you get in the sector will take care of that for you.

19. Jackson7 Says:

JRWriter still got it…

not sure why him and Santana didnt become superstars..

JR easily one of the greatest punchline writers ever ever

20. S.I.C.K Says:

Wasn`t this nigga molested or I got the wrong rapper(II)?

21. Remixznflow Says:

A mechanical enginer degree and A law degree to oversee grocery stores….

Hmmmmm

K

I think you kno what we call dat

22. A Says:

waka. uno u work in a shoe store bwoy

23. Jackson7 Says:

i think j.r. was writing some of cams shit too

24. The Shot Clock Says:

the ass on the womens american relay team goddamn

====================
    name names or i dont respeckt it

thick booty bitch #s1-4

25. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

He still rap rap

He let me down :-(

26. Jackson7 Says:

Remixznflow Says:

August 9th, 2012 at 3:31 pm
    A mechanical enginer degree and A law degree to oversee grocery stores….

Hmmmmm