Rick Ross and MMG Cover VIBE (Aug/Sept 2012)

MMG (Rick Ross, Wale, Meek Mill, Gunplay, Stalley, Omarion) grace the cover of the new VIBE, as they explore the future of rap crews.

You can read the entire story over at VIBE.

Previously: Rick Ross Interview w/ The Breakfast Club

28 Responses to “Rick Ross and MMG Cover VIBE (Aug/Sept 2012)”

1. Chief Ali Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    August 1st, 2012 at 11:34 am

——

Yo I haven’t been there in a few weeks and feel like I been missing out lol

I’d order from there for lunch during the week but they don’t deliver over this way in the west loop. might just have to make that walk to randolph and halsted on some thirsty shit lol

you may be familiar already, but there are two new spots I been fucking with heavy

Meli Cafe on Jackson & Halsted (they got the breakfast game on lock) and I Dream of Falafel on 331 S Franklin (their sweet potato falafel is >>>>)

2. Harlem World Says:

untouchable maybach empire >>>>>

just like the soviet union pre breakup

modern day united states

future china

RAWSE as president

3. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    August 1st, 2012 at 11:40 am
    Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    August 1st, 2012 at 11:34 am

——

Yo I haven’t been there in a few weeks and feel like I been missing out lol

LOL I’ve definitely seen you at one of these spots. Next time I see a non-threatening black male getting his grub on at one of these fine establishments, I’m gonna yell “YO CHIEFY WHAT IT DO NIGGAAAAAAHHHHHH!”

4. why? Says:

“The future of rap crews”

shut the fuck up Vibe.

5. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

nosign a documentary about successful drug dealing involving eminem, russell simmons, and 50 cent

6. French Kevin Says:

Harlem World Says:
    August 1st, 2012 at 11:43 am
    untouchable maybach empire >>>>>

just like the soviet union pre breakup

modern day united states

future china

RAWSE as president

You just lost full credibility as a hiphop critique

7. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Lunch = La Apettito’s mushroom pizza and a half pound seafood salad.

The Hunt Club’s Pint of Hoegarden beer, fried squash fries, and the ceaser salad.

Peniera Bread’s lobster bisque, veggie wrap lunch special or the PB&J wrap.

Heaven on Seven’s lunch menu.

The Cheesecake Factory’s Sunday pasta

and any other lunch special for the low (under $9) if I don’t brown bag it like I normally do.

8. brolic fonts Says:

the nigga wale dun took the game back over, he could probably make it to that next mtv hottest roundtable list.

That nah hate been to the nigga favor, so we should all keep going

9. Chief Ali Says:

—–

LOL

takeout only sun

I may have to do a sit down meal at Meli Cafe though, them immigrant VEWG waitresses be on another level, dark olive complexions with nice toned legs, long dark hair and accents that inspire my inner deviant

10. brolic fonts Says:

who would thought Ross could help dude more than that hispster kizza socialite dude. never in a million years

Ross>

11. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

McCormick & Schmidt’s happy hour menu and Devon’s lunch menu >>>>

The waiters even know me by name and sometimes “forget” to charge me for food. I luh dem white girls that work there sometimes. Ole pasty flat booty heffas. I luh dem.

12. Harlem World Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    August 1st, 2012 at 11:50 am

=========================
    russ x 50 made tons more money through music then through crime

they should be telling people to get outta the game

cosign eminem being in the doc making zero sense (must be interscope or universal linked)

13. brolic fonts Says:

*matrix test*

14. brolic fonts Says:

yoo, whats with that little fab head (poz) at the bottom right of the screen. cut that shit out complex

15. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLL.

Chea gone lose a client or two that day.

16. Chief Ali Says:

Lunch = La Apettito’s mushroom pizza and a half pound seafood salad.

Peniera Bread’s lobster bisque, veggie wrap lunch special or the PB&J wrap.

Heaven on Seven’s lunch menu.

The Cheesecake Factory’s Sunday pasta

——

all this sounds fire except for the squash fries lol

but yeah cosign gourmet lunches for less than the sawbuck, doesn’t get much better than that

17. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

russ x 50 made tons more money through music then through crime

they should be telling people to get outta the game
    that’s all I’m saying….

they’re wealthy from music not drug dealing success

18. brolic fonts Says:

yo, whats with that little fab head (poz) at the bottom right of the screen. cut that shit out complex

19. Harlem World Says:

moozlums rockin gold jesus pieces

20. brolic fonts Says:

the comment matrix is fucked over here

21. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    August 1st, 2012 at 11:52 am

—–

LOL

takeout only sun

Co-sign the waitresses at Meli looking like European fetish pr0n stars that can stretch their anus enough to fit two hands inside (I see you Alysha.)

My bro and I are always hitting on them broads and they all got the same story, talmbout they in college.

Bish you ain in college, come home with me and let me fuck you in the shower.

22. brolic fonts Says:

SN: anyone sen this story on anonymous internet comments: npr.org/2012/07/31/157665460/shield-anonymous-commenters-more-papers-say-no
    talking about sites requiring facebook to comment. I was wondering what would happen to nah if eskay made niggas comment with they facebooks like yahoo e.t.c does. The ether fodder would be next level

23. brolic fonts Says:

test2

24. S.I.C.K Says:

I`m bringing the Black Jewelry back.I`m getting either a Buddha/Nefertiti/King Tut/Ganesh or a pyramid/obelisk piece around my neck with custom SICK lettering.I remember when we got jewelry with a african/cultural slant.

Still lol@Meek`s “meek” jewelry.

25. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

brolic fonts Says:
    August 1st, 2012 at 12:01 pm

That would be the day I stop commenting. I don’t have facebook. Gave that shit up when they first made it public and I started getting messages from all these weird grammar and HS niggas that I knew were not in school and fully absorbed in life’s fuckeries.

Had to dead that.

Had to.

26. Chief Ali Says:

Bish you ain in college, come home with me and let me fuck you in the shower.

——

College chicks need dick too. Matter of fact, college chicks are more receptive to brand new dick just for experience sake.

Almost lunch time and I haven’t done shit.

1 negus

27. brolic fonts Says:

^suburb chick going through rebellious college phase >>

28. brolic fonts Says:

aite, bout to go set up this nooner, peace