Video: Scarface Previews Music from Mac & Brad LP w/ Beanie Sigel

During a sitdown with VIBE, ‘Face previews a verse that will appear on the Mac & Brad project with Beans. Let’s just hope they can get it done before Sigel starts his bid.

Propers: Mr. Michael Fresh

Previously: Gucci Mane ft. Scarface – Scarface

40 Responses to “Video: Scarface Previews Music from Mac & Brad LP w/ Beanie Sigel”

1. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

What if I told you Jay-Z, Rick Ross, 50Cent, and many records execs higher up had stocks in the private prison industry?

I’d say good for them – finally, black people investing in shit that makes money rather than real estate ponzi schemes.

2. Captain Planet Says:

Lil Wayne’s Suffix Mixtape >

Only niggas who were down with Weezy early recognize it (nh)

3. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Chea feat. Land and Action Bronson, “Seasoned Cube Steak”

4. Captain Planet Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 8:09 am

If your not actively attempting to achieve and attain your hearts desire(goals, hopes, dreams) daily….

Then your just existing

Get em

5. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

m.nydailynews.com/1.1121889

This broad got an amazing ass tho (safe for work).

6. Captain Planet Says:

” The drought here / Not only white slowed up / The weed slowed up / We can’t even roll up ”

Sheesh

7. Captain Planet Says:

LOL @ Chea

8. MiddleClassJoe Says:

We so sophisticated, this mob so you gotta be initiated, if you a mark then you gotta make Initial payment, we goin hard run it back just like its walter payton

HUHH we so sophisticated.

I could rap this song all day.

Banger

Tatted on my stomach rich forever Makaveli, BABY!!!

9. Jackson7 Says:

Land and Action Bronson

—————

10. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Fiddy Million Hunnid Million ITS ACCUMALATING!!

11. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 2:36 pm
    LOL @ Chea

Sorry, I know…sorry. My homie sent that to me on some sneak shit and now I can’t get this fat fucking decayed dog out of my head so I have to make sure everyone gets terrorized by it.

12. Jackson7 Says:

cosign cube steaks with onions and mushrooms and A-1 Sauce tho..

seasoned with adobe (sin pimiento), lawrys and garlic and salt..

.OvO.

13. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Ricky won man

14. French Kevin Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Really? Making money off the backs of people who are already struggling by selling them a “kill one another” mentality? Brainwashing them to murder? And you say good for them? That’s sickening dude.

^^^^^

Captain Planet Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Kevin you’re white right ?

Tread carefully …

^^^^^
    Yes, I’m for the most part Latin European. Call it white if you want I don’t really care. All people of all races are all equal in my eyes.

When I say record execs, I’m also talking about white people/Jewish and Arab people/Hispanic people who own the record companies. This isn’t about race, it’s about oppression. Wake up. Nothing would scare the establishment more if all these gangbangers, people of all faiths, color, libs and conservatives, and all people stood together in unity. The lies and propaganda we are fed only serve to keep us divided and weak, all the while the sheep are completely blind.

I “tread” carefully. I’m saying this for you, your children, and your benefit.

15. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 2:38 pm
    Land and Action Bronson
    —————
    ^^^^^

Why you hatin on a BAWSE?!!

“Keys to the city got killers who slither with me, lamborghini middle of the ghetto smoke a fat 50.”

16. Jackson7 Says:

All people of all races are all equal

——————

LMAO

17. Captain Planet Says:

French Kevin Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 2:42 pm

I “tread” carefully. I’m saying this for you, your children, and your benefit.

That’s what I’m afraid of

Starting to sound condescending

Like you trying to learn us or something

We listen to gangsta music but for the most part we don’t shoot / murder people

Maybe try to speak at your local prison tho

18. Jackson7 Says:

if all people of all races were equal, no one would ever win a race…or a game.. or a contest… or a war…

lets be clear..

some of you fuckers are less than than the others..

noshots just the facts

19. French Kevin Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 2:43 pm
    All people of all races are all equal

——————

LMAO

Said so Buddha, Jesus, the prophet Muhammad, Gandhi, Martin Luther King and so on. Nothing to laugh about.

20. Jackson7 Says:

less than > less than than

21. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

All people of all races are all equal

cBc

This is what Allah intended.

Racism is from Shaytan.

Shaytan looked at Adam in disgust and said to Allah “You created me from fire and created him from clay!”

That was the original act of racism and is the source of all unnatural distinctions among created beings.

22. Troyvul Says:

*Remembers when 50 had the Goons run up on Khaleds mom while she was at work snoozin lol x smh*

I thought it was gonna get real then

23. MiddleClassJoe Says:

“I love my bitches” should have been redone, had some other bells and whistles added like they did with Triple Beam Dreams and put on the deluxe edition.

Who can wait for 31stof July? Go buy Rawse album. I am, support Bosses.

24. b Says:

Racism is from Shaytan.

^stfu wit that fiction, believe what u believe and keep that shit to yourself

25. Jackson7 Says:

————-

and ALL them niggas died too young..

fucking with that equality bullshit…

26. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

some of you fuckers are less than than the others..

^shots at a few

27. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Racism = Satanic

Allah intended for humans to be equal in creation.

If you cave into your desires, you are worse than a dog, because a dog is created to cave into his desires for food or sex, whereas we have a conscience.

Similarly, if you abstain, you can elevate above the level of angels, because angels don’t desire fornication or evil, whereas we do, and have to fight it.

Racism is a Satanic, devilish construct because it says “all you have to do is be white to be superior”.

In fact, superiority is solely a matter of purity of the heart and all humans have the capability to transcend.

28. Jackson7 Says:

Racism is from Shaytan.

—————

racism aint from no damn Shaytan b..

racism come from white crackers

cBc

29. Troyvul Says:

Co-Sign. Track is pretty dope.

30. Captain Planet Says:

Troyvul Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 2:47 pm

I thought it was gonna get real then

Oh shit

Totally forgot about that

People don’t give Rick Ross props tho

In the middle of beef with 50 and Jeezy

He was living in Atlanta and cruising through the streets of NY like what’s good

31. French Kevin Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 2:45 pm
    French Kevin Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 2:42 pm

I “tread” carefully. I’m saying this for you, your children, and your benefit.

That’s what I’m afraid of

Starting to sound condescending

Like you trying to learn us or something

We listen to gangsta music but for the most part we don’t shoot / murder people

Maybe try to speak at your local prison tho

^^^^^

No condescension, just pure love. I don’t assume anything about you, I just want to warn everyone that we are being brainwashed into thinking that violence is the answer.

Brother if you wish me gone, I will leave. But you saying I should be careful because of my skin color is very insulting.

32. Captain Planet Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Racism is from Shaytan.

—————

racism aint from no damn Shaytan b..

racism come from white crackers

cBc

Malcolm X: Stop my brothers you are both right. White Devils.

33. Jackson7 Says:

racism aint about being superior… far from it..

racism is about discriminating or oppressing someone or some people of a different racialmakeup…

white folks know they not superior..

in fact they INFERIOR..

thats why they steal all our natural and spiritual resources..

the Arab did that too .. btw..

34. Captain Planet Says:

French Kevin Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Rap is a black art form

To tell us that violence is bad sounds like you think we were just born yesterday

How.dumb.do.you.think.we.are ???

35. Troyvul Says:

People don’t give Rick Ross props tho
    He was a CO and majority of rap fans have been inmates, it makes sense.

36. Harlem World Says:

======================
    i guess youve never heard of the u.s military then no?

37. French Kevin Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 2:50 pm
    Racism is from Shaytan.

—————

racism aint from no damn Shaytan b..

racism come from white crackers

cBc

Jackson7 Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 2:52 pm
    racism aint about being superior… far from it..

white folks know they not superior..

in fact they INFERIOR..

thats why they steal all our natural and spiritual resources..

the Arab did that too .. btw..

I love you, but you are very misguided. I respect your doubt and your ignorance, but the very first people to be enslaved and oppressed as far as we can trace history were white Slavs from eastern Europe. Hence the name “Slavic” = Slave. Captured by Mongols and sold to Africans, mostly Egyptians. The first oppressing slave owners were Black and Arab, with white slaves. That is a non refutable fact of history.

I’m not here to pass blame on ANY RACE. Slavery and racism is wrong. I’m not telling you that the sky is blue, you already know that.

38. French Kevin Says:

Harlem World Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 2:57 pm

======================
    i guess youve never heard of the u.s military then no?

I am not an advocate for the military. War is wrong. Why are you assuming I’ve never heard of the U.S Military?

39. French Kevin Says:

I never meant to offend anybody here, nor insult you. If you took it that way, I sincerely apologize. I’m only trying to spread my love to you. Me trying to teach you is not in any way an insult to your intelligence.

40. AFGun Says:

i thought scarface was a gully dude. i never knew he came off as such a homo