Slaughterhouse – Weight Scale

Slaughterhouse freestyle over the ‘Nasty’ beat for the first leak off their upcoming Gangsta Grillz mixtape.

Download: Link

Props: DJ Drama

Previously: Slaughterhouse Interview w/ FUSE (Video)

72 Responses to “Slaughterhouse – Weight Scale”

1. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

0000000LASERS0000000

I heard some bird whisper “yo he shoulda ducked”…

3. Bones Jackson Says:

These niggas will be lucky to sell 250 albums.

I puffed vanilla, just before I hit the scene forealla
    Im all high its late, im looking down on his face.

5. Captain Planet Says:

You were gassing SICK up Frankie

I told you he’d dip when i switch from handgun to automatic

Where you at ?

6. Captain Planet Says:

Niggas get to listening to Wiz Khalifa think they live like me

7. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Lol

8. The Shot Clock Says:

3 stacks is still the most talented on the mic (II)

9. b Says:

Bones Jackson Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 4:41 pm
    These niggas will be lucky to sell 250 albums.

^ some people hate

3 stacks is still the most talented on the mic (II)

^ lol.

11. Chief Ali Says:

LF: Ran 3 miles yesterday in 18 min 13 sec

steaming the flowers on the daily ain’t no excuse, get active negus

shits pushed in. ambulance placed him on some cushion.

13. Harlem World Says:

i never really viewed 3 stacks as top 5

mostly because he was in a group, and he keeps genre bending – love below for example

atliens still one of my favorite hip hop albums of all time tho

LF: Hidden rooms/closets with a bookcase with a pivot hinge >>>

15. Chief Ali Says:

3 stacks is still the most talented on the mic (II)

—–

I wouldn’t say most talented, definitely one of the illest to do it though w/out a doubt

16. b Says:

LF: Ran 3 miles yesterday in 18 min 13 sec

steaming the flowers on the daily ain’t no excuse, get active negus

^ They was shooting again? Damn, thats the fifth time this post, chi aint no playground.

17. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 4:47 pm
    LF: Ran 3 miles yesterday in 18 min 13 sec

steaming the flowers on the daily ain’t no excuse, get active negus

*daps*

Wifey ran Chicago marathon in 3:46 … She a lil’ Jackie Jernurr (c) Freeway

18. Harlem World Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 4:38 pm

100K job and you calling back ex gfs to kiss and make up ?!?!

WHO.HURT.YOU ?!?!

===============================
    ruh roh

nosign texting ex’s

cant.do.it

LF: Ran 3 miles yesterday in 18 min 13 sec

steaming the flowers on the daily ain’t no excuse, get active negus

^ thats official, outdoors or treadmil.

20. cMac Says:

cosign^^^

21. cMac Says:

hell yeah!!!!

^ roffles.

23. cMac Says:

cOLD Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 4:49 pm
    LF: Hidden rooms/closets with a bookcase with a pivot hinge >>>

______’
    found one of these in ATL

24. Chief Ali Says:

^ thats official, outdoors or treadmil.

——–

outdoors, 400m track

@Chea, how many miles was the marathon your wife ran? them shits be looking brutal

25. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Wifey ran Chicago marathon in 3:46 … She a lil’ Jackie Jernurr (c) Freeway

^2 Words:

She White?

LOL. J/K.

*Daps*

That’s ill. Wasn’t that marathon like 10 miles?

Jeez, that’s amazing.

26. The Shot Clock Says:

i never really viewed 3 stacks as top 5

atliens still one of my favorite hip hop albums of all time tho

but he was genre bending when almost no one was. u could argue dre is most progressive rap artist ever.

drake, Ye, cudi, wayne…all them niggas followed his blueprint to some degree. and i’m sure there are others.

and dude still sounds like he’s on diff level to everyone else

27. Chief Ali Says:

They was shooting again?

———

thats er’day

oh shit the legendary cMac

29. Chief Ali Says:

Dub its gettin’ cloudy bruh

30. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 4:52 pm
    ^ thats official, outdoors or treadmil.

——–

outdoors, 400m track

26 miles and 385 yards

found one of these in ATL

^ mandatory in my next crib… they also serve as a panic room if needed. But I aint cowering in my own crib, the fo five bull dawg will bark at any intruders.

32. cMac Says:

*daps cOLD*

33. cMac Says:

cOLD Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 4:56 pm
    found one of these in ATL

Grab that Regina King (c) Southland Edition

34. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Chief Ali
    0 mins ago
    Dub its gettin’ cloudy bruh

^I c I c

35. b Says:

cmac,

Please provide me with some info as to how I can meet that beautiful young lady posted on the site that is linked by your sn. Thanks.

36. Chief Ali Says:

26 miles and 385 yards

—–

lmao yeah she’s thorough, i was ready to say ‘fuck school’ after 3 miles

fuck

37. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

thats er’day

^Man, they just killed a youngin (15) around ma dukes crib. He was on 59th & Justine and they opened fire and killed the lil God. He was an honors student that wasn’t even involved with that nonsense. Really good straight arrow kid. I had a moment.

Accident Murderers.

Deeper than rap. This is life.

38. Captain Planet Says:

God Forgives leaked.

#NP Pirates

39. b Says:

gay meteorologists, I swear you cant make this shit up.

40. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

26 miles and 385 yards

^OH SHIT.

A real marathon, lol. 26.2m steez.

You got a real thoroughbred duke.

After 5, I’m about ready to hail a cab back to the crib, lol.

41. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 4:57 pm
    26 miles and 385 yards

—–

lmao yeah she’s thorough, i was ready to say ‘fuck school’ after 3 miles

fuck

Maaaan, she was born with it. She really know how to move. I think most of that shit is genetic my dude.

42. cMac Says:

You

44. Chief Ali Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 4:57 pm

thats er’day

Accident Murderers.

Deeper than rap. This is life.

———

man this shit makes absolutely no sense smfh. thats over there in mo(or) town too, just think, 20 years ago them brothers would’ve snatched up the triggerman and seen to it that his final resting place was behind a sheet of drywall. its on us, the young 20-40 somethings, to protect these shorties out here and take the hood back. time to get that FOID forreal

45. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Which one???

^ Third from left.

47. Captain Planet Says:

Politics
    Boston Mayor Blocks Chick-fil-A Franchise from City over Homophobic Attitude
    By Eliana Dockterman | July 23, 2012 | 112

The people of Boston will have to purchase their chicken sandwiches elsewhere: Mayor Thomas M. Menino has sworn that the franchise will have to fight city hall to bring its fast-food empire to Boston after Chick-fil-A’s president, Dan Cathy, said gay marriage is “inviting God’s judgment on our nation.” The Atlanta-based chain is hoping to open a restaurant in a popular tourist spot near the Freedom Trail — a rather ironic choice in Menino’s eyes.

“Chick-fil-A doesn’t belong in Boston,” Menino told the Boston Herald on Thursday. “You can’t have a business in the city of Boston that discriminates against the population. We’re an open city, we’re a city that’s at the forefront of inclusion. That’s the Freedom Trail. That’s where it all started right here. And we’re not going to have a company, Chick-fil-A or whatever the hell the name is, on our Freedom Trail.”

48. cMac Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 4:22 pm
    * Drake voice *

Cal me crazy but at least you called meeee

LOL x SMH @ this nigga

__________

LNS – Lightkin Nigga Shit

49. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

b Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 4:57 pm
    cmac,

News flash, you have zero chance, b. Stop stalkin these bitches.

50. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 5:05 pm
    Politics
    Boston Mayor Blocks Chick-fil-A Franchise from City over Homophobic Attitude
    By Eliana Dockterman | July 23, 2012 | 112

Chik-Fil-A hella tasty tho.

Not gonna stop eating that shit just because they hate on fudge packers.

51. Captain Planet Says:

Rick Ross – Pirates >

Best one on the album to me

52. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Like a bitch really goin go out w ya broke ass

Roffle imagine that

53. cMac Says:

b Says:

Which one???

^ Third from left.

^ Short Hair…. “Cora Cass”

54. b Says:

thursday=slight chance of bulge watching and afternoon faggotry

55. cMac Says:

preciated

57. b Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 5:07 pm
    Like a bitch really goin go out w ya broke ass

Roffle imagine that

^ I’m handsome and I can rhyme, u gay and u watch penises. hate ya moms.

58. b Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 5:07 pm
    Like a bitch really goin go out w ya broke ass

Roffle imagine that

^ I’m handsome and I can rhyme, u gay and u watch penises. hate ya moms.

n

59. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Had my foid for years. It’s not exactly Mo Town though. That area is a battleground because it has always been a mix of Sipes, BD’s, and BPSN niggas tryna claim name to the ground. Trap houses everywhere. MoTown is from 55th & Ashland to 47th & Damen. I got family on both sides of the tracks. This year alone, I personally seen about a dozen and a half KIDS lay down to the sword b. This year alone. That’s why I don’t joke about this shit at all. It’s not close to home for me, my nigga, THIS IS HOME.

That’s Englewood my nigga. You already know what it is.

60. Captain Planet Says:

I dunno if this is considered dropping a bomb

But the zippy share on this dudes twitter

twitter.com/iTweetYoGirl2

61. Captain Planet Says:

God Forgives link

62. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Riiiiiggggghhhjjttttttt

Yet you 30+ and bitchless

You lonely depressed nigger commit that

U waste of oxygem

63. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I repeat
    Bitch
    Wanna
    Lay
    Wit
    You

64. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

U plotted suicide for lack of pussy

Don’t talk to me bout no bitches

65. cMac Says:

Dormtainment out here clownin

66. Harlem World Says:

cosign the lovely ladies of the us womens soccer team

cosign their mexican counterparts too

67. Chief Ali Says:

That’s Englewood my nigga. You already know what it is.

——

seen. its been wild over that way for years. i overlooked where you said 59th. i used to work on music with this cat from over that way, 63rd and Normal. homie was folks and hung with alot of BDs and they eventually tried to set him up to get killed. them niggas over on normal take sheisty to a whole ‘nother level.

rock you to sleep, make you think the drama is dead/smile in your face, even though i’m plottin instead(c)Prodigy type niggas

68. Chief Ali Says:

i’m out though

yall be peace

69. French Kevin Says:

smile in your face, even though i’m plottin instead(c)Prodigy type niggas

Took a page out the godfather on that one. “I want him completely relaxed, and confident, in our friendship”

70. Captain Planet Says:

Ross’ lyricism on Pirates

Goodness ! Where’s that guy been ?!?!

71. MiddleClassJoe Says:

You out here claiming you get bitches but openly
    admit to performing menstrual fellatio on
    prostitutes and making love to 220 lb women

I just spent 2minutes crying over this and that “I’m a scientist” line ……fuck……

Yo dub I’m back bruh bruh……..how many TaylorGang weed carrier loads you swallow since I left?

72. French Kevin Says:

MiddleClassJoe you’re too old, let go, its over, nobody listens to techno.