Raekwon – Keep It Politics (Prod. by DJ Babu)

Raekwon and DJ Babu team up for the 3rd leak off Closed Sessions Vol 2 dropping in August.

Props: RH

Previously: Action Bronson – Blackbird (Prod. by Thelonious Martin)

52 Responses to “Raekwon – Keep It Politics (Prod. by DJ Babu)”

1. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

LOL@The Department Of Justice “fixing” New Orleans` crime and corruption yet ignoring Chicago`s problems.No shots at Chief or TS.

^^^^^

It took a lot of destruction to “fix” N.O. Chicago would probably rather stay wild.

2. Das racist Says:

Louie >>>

3. MiddleClassJoe Says:

I have a new found love for “nasty” and “the don”.

You really need to listen to the gods entire album to understand his story and his raps.

Nas has AOTY right. Watch as he doesn’t get nominated for anything @ any award show.

4. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

this

5. b Says:

Das racist Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 11:47 am
    Louie >>>

^ I laugh harder at jim gaffigans stand up than louies’s tho.

6. French Kevin Says:

Latarian Milton Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 3:24 am

Word to this white chick from Ohio on the train who tried to tell me that Muslims worship a different god – Hubal – the ‘moon god.’

Closest I ever came to Chris Brown’ing a broad but I maintained and didn’t even say I was Muslim, just corrected her and tried to shed some knowledge but all she knew was the FOX News talking points SMH.

Word up, you have to respect people’s ignorance and doubts, and try to teach as much as possible. During the battles between Medina and Meca, Muhammad would let prisoners of war go free as long as they teach 10 people how to read. Meanwhile they would not be shackled, and eat and drink the same portions as any Muslim. The most powerful man on earth at the time, refused to live in a palace, and refused to let anyone be his servant for in the eyes of God, no man is greater than another. What a beautiful beautiful man he was.

7. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^None taken.

NO needed to be fixed to pacify them and the rest of the nation. I ain’t mad. But to LOL @ black babies dying shows more about you and not me.

SN- This Rae goes.

8. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^ I laugh harder at jim gaffigans stand up than louies’s tho.

^whose this?

9. THE-XFACTA Says:

Wow, my log in still works..

*Daps Errribody*

10. b Says:

peeing and vomit>>>>>being islamic

11. Das racist Says:

Cosign Jim Gaffigan.

Donald Glover & Hannibal Buress also have some good stand-up material. (II)

12. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Looks Around*

Who are you niggras?

13. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 11:55 am

this

^True.

Fuck that’s insane.

14. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

The Show Goes On, X-Facta.

Whattup family.

15. b Says:

^ I laugh harder at jim gaffigans stand up than louies’s tho.

^whose this?

^ Funny kizza, check him out on netflix.

16. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Ive been here 3 years who are you?

17. THE-XFACTA Says:

Has Nas ever won ANYTHING???

IRS? No
    Marriage? No
    Beef with Jigga? No
    Awards? No
    NBA Live 2k10 vs. Horse? No

18. THE-XFACTA Says:

MiddleClassJoe Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 12:12 pm
    Ive been here 3 years who are you?

I been on Nah since ’06.. So who is you?

19. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*BSEENANDHEARD’s it up*

LOL @ little black boys dying in droves all across Chicago-land while they just built a new Starbucks in Orange County.

#ShitGoofyNiggasSay

20. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Has god forgives leaked yet?

21. THE-XFACTA Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 12:11 pm
    The Show Goes On, X-Facta.

Whattup family.

What’s crackin.. Good week for hip hop, Nas album and that PLK mixtape yesterday..

22. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

MCJ,

when did you come out the closet as Marv?

23. MiddleClassJoe Says:

MCJ,

when did you come out the closet as Marv?

Im not Marv. Marv is dead.

24. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

*BSEENANDHEARD’s it up*

#ShitGoofyNiggasSay
    ^^^^^

Goofy is thinking the price of a starbuck…or a fucking starbucks period matters lmao…and I meant it took Katrina destroying N.O to make them take any action…Chicago does not need a catastrophe on top of the violence

25. S.I.C.K Says:

@French Kev

They were 360 idols in the Kaba that were wroshipped along with Allah.One of them was called AL Lat. HMMMM

AL Lat /// Al Lah One is female one is male.I don`t have to spell this out for you.I used to live this shit.I don`t want to upset anybody so I will fall back.Just do the knowledge to ancient arabia.Do the knowledge on the crescent moon too.It`s NOT a muslim symbol.It predates Islam.

26. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=6zX8QP8MoPY

Please please please please esko show Spenzo some love – he got skreets on fire here in the Chi, he is a fucking genius lyricist IMO – show some love my dude. Keef said dude is nicer than Lupe…I don’t necessarily agree but c’mon man just show some love – you got Mysonne getting 4 posts a day and Spenzo ain’t never seen a single one…this can’t be life.

27. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

MCJ,

when did you come out the closet as Marv?

Im not Marv. Marv is dead.

^lmaaaoooo

28. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

>>>>>>>>>>Marv tho

29. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Nas won an Emmy and has yet to win a Grammy.

What type of shit is that?

30. MiddleClassJoe Says:

has feces ever thought of stand up comedy?

That could be a nahright project we could all work on. since theres nobody good looking enough we can break into the fashion industry and cake off of, we should break feces in.

we’ de make a bundle on a tour with him as the lead act and Jackson 7 and Brandon opening.

We should pool our resources and market feces.

31. THE-XFACTA Says:

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 12:32 pm
    Nas won an Emmy and has yet to win a Grammy.

What type of shit is that?

An Emmy for what?

32. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Niggas need to pool resources to buy a life.

33. b Says:

Marv where the hoes at

34. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

An Emmy for what?

A sports Emmy.

He produced, directed, and scored this ESPN mini-documentary about amputee soccer players from Liberia.

It was during the Distant Relatives phase, so I understand if you tuned out.

35. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Marv where the hoes at

could ask you the exact same thing

36. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Kanye would kill to win an emmy

37. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

TMZ shares that Trent Jackson, Tito Jackson’s son who is reportedly trying to get temporary guardianship of Michael’s kids put Randy in a headlock and punched Jermaine in the mouth.

cosign all of this.

38. S.I.C.K Says:

Notice MCJ always taking about niggas looks??Just an observation

39. French Kevin Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 12:25 pm
    @French Kev

^^^^^
    Are you saying I don’t know Arabs were once Pagans? Not really sure what you’re trying to say, but it’s true the Arabs made a commerce out of worshiping multiple gods. Then came the prophet Muhammad who told everyone there is ONLY ONE god.
    The word Allah comes from the compound Arabic word, al-ilah. Al is the definite article “the” and ilah is an Arabic word for God. That word came way before Muhammad, and whatever translation of the word God you want to use, or whatever its history may be, shouldn’t discredit Muhammad’s teachings. I prefer to use the word Yahweh myself.
    As far as the crescent moon goes, it was at first associated with ancient Israel during the times of the Moabites. Again something that happened way before Muhammad.

Like I said before, once Muhammad died, men of power changed Islam back to the way they wanted it to be. It’s like telling me don’t believe in Jesus because the pope Urban II sent out crusaders to mass murder people a thousand years later…..not really sure what you’re trying to say bro.

40. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

(c) Akkadian seals

41. THE-XFACTA Says:

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 12:37 pm
    An Emmy for what?

A sports Emmy.

It was during the Distant Relatives phase, so I understand if you tuned out.

I actually enjoyed Distant Relatives.. Didn’t know about the Emmy though… I did see that special on the amputee…

42. Chief Ali Says:

*daps SICK*

i peep the gems, where can I read about the origins of the crescent moon symbol and the “AL LAT”?

43. Captain Planet Says:

Mobb Deep ft. Frank Ocean – Marv’s Room (c) TKF

44. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

MCJ,

when did you come out the closet as Marv?

Im not Marv. Marv is dead.

^LOLOL

45. Captain Planet Says:

Frank Ocean ft. SICK – Bad Religion ( Hijab Remix )

46. Chief Ali Says:

Then came the prophet Muhammad who told everyone there is ONLY ONE god.

———-

Ahkenaton did that so Muhammad ain’t have to go through that

47. b Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 12:40 pm
    Notice MCJ always taking about niggas looks??Just an observation

^ Word. He doesn’t realize that being ugly is the least of his problems, I would hate to be him around the hoes, nothing worse than a ugly smart nigga.

48. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Notice MCJ always taking about niggas looks??Just an observation

^cBc

Gettin cloudy

49. S.I.C.K Says:

Let’s vote never to discuss religion. Agreed??To each his own.I could back up everything I say but religion is like love,when you love something, it doesn’t matter what facts are shown,you still gonna follow your”heart “.I follow my mind and common sense.

Knowledge >>>Faith

50. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Notice MCJ always taking about niggas looks??Just an observation

chief look here, I see nothing wrong in appreciating male beauty. Its only an insecure, conflicted man who cant look at a picture of say Simon Nessman and think he’s pretty good looking, probably gets laid alot.

sidenote: TKF to go back to a point you made, im not trolling with the looks thing nor im I a quote ” soft nigga” for being misogynist.

Ive been investigating what makes women tick for years now, been to all kinds of nightclubs, events, parties approached everywhere.

My anecdotal evidence shows one thing. women are far more looks obsessed than men. They do the choosing and use looks as a filter for choosing the best possible potential mates.’ There are even books on this stuff.

read up on hypergamy and things like the halo efect before you dismiss me as a socially retarded asperger.

51. S.I.C.K Says:

I actually agree with a lot of MCJs sentiments but it’s far from ground breaking. We ALL know the woman chooses.The key is not giving a fuck because at the end of the day they still will get fucked. Don’t let the game make you bitter.

52. mike jones Says:

take the seed out the weed and bong up.. IS THIS A FKN JOKE? reakwon STOP WITH THE RAP BC YOU SUCK NOW !!!!! you make gucci mane sound lyrical… WU its time to close shop