Video: Meek Mill ft. Drake & Jeremih – Amen

Directed by DRE Films.

194 Responses to “Video: Meek Mill ft. Drake & Jeremih – Amen”

1. Latarian Milton Says:

@ French Kevin please explain how you beat the odds. No shots but you still sound like a trust fund baby. Speaking 3 languages screams “upper class.” If beating the odds means “holding it together when daddy gave me a 3 series Beamer while all my friends had 5 series of better”, that ain’t odds, my nicca. Odds is when your mom leaves the house in the mornings and comes back the next morning and you eating pancake mix with a spoon hoping it sticks to your ribs because you hungry as fuck. That’s why the rap game is in tatters, niccas like you are fucking it all up: no skills and no narratives, just a lot of $ to put out a whole bunch of fuckshit. Dog, take it from me, your lyrics is wack as fuck and will never be dope. That being said, if you get enough tattoos and mingle with the right crowd, you’ll probably get signed, so good luck to you, but that shit don’t make you nice. Peace. And still, please kill yourself. Thanks.

2. Latarian Milton Says:

Meek not gonna blow off of this record.

Not his style.

He need a record for the real nicca contingent like “Ima Boss.”

This joint real corny.

Milly gonna flop because he didn’t lead off with the right record.

3. Free J Says:

was that juelz in the video?

4. Free J Says:

Latarian Milton Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 10:56 am

damn.

5. Harlem World Says:

cigarette boats >>>

got that 80′s feel for real! harry fraud zoned out

dza stepped his life up, sounded motivated on mirrors

frank ocean: golden girl >>>>

nas: life is good >>>

@ das racist – im finna hear that alchemist album

was gonna give that dom k a spin on the strength of nah cosigns – but then i remembered its dom kennedy

june-july been a better period for music

6. Harlem World Says:

free j,

where the latest video at?

any new music?

7. Harlem World Says:

i knew theyd stand meek next to drake, when he got signed

his style is too “intimidating” to crossover on its own

in the era of sleeve tats, denim jackets, mohawks and skinny jeans

8. Harlem World Says:

and snapbacks of course

9. Danny Ocean Says:

Latarian Milton Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 10:56 am

lmaooooooo

10. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

lmao @ Murs….ewww…not that I have any material of his anyway

11. Harlem World Says:

is this the same french kevin of the ak with the apple pie in the back fame?

g unit rider?

12. Harlem World Says:

cosign rap music encouraging people to live outside their means

13. Harlem World Says:

i should make a track called allahuakbar

feat chris brown

14. Harlem World Says:

rick ross: touch n you >>>>

he been focusing so much on mmg

that some of his solo work is going unnoticed

15. Harlem World Says:

and theres a lotta bad biches in the buildin- inshallah
    a couple real niccas in the building – bishmillah
    im finna killa niccas in the building -allaaahuakbar

and i say mosque

16. French Kevin Says:

Hah, moved on to this one. Cool.

French Kevin Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 11:04 am
    @Latarian Milton, speaking 3 languages screams “upper class” to you, but to me it screams “intelligence.” You’re absolutely right, some of you guys have it way rough, and I am not in any way relating to you when I say “beat the odds,” but hardships come to all people of all classes. You can sit back and laugh at this, or get angry and reply back talking trash “kill yourself this, kill yourself that”, or you can take it all into consideration. Awful accidents and tragedies happen to all people. God does not discriminate in punishment. I do urge you to keep a positive mindset no matter what, and appreciate life whatever way you can. Pain, just like pleasure, is a gift of life.
    I thank you for your time, god bless. And thank you also for clicking my link, listening, and giving your opinion. I appreciate it as much as any.

French Kevin Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 11:05 am
    Latarian Milton Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 10:55 am
    @ Kevin Carrots you got 29 followers you only one million away my nicca!

^^^^^^

Follow me! gotta start somewhere

17. Latarian Milton Says:

Meek always spazz like he got turrets at the end of a verse like “blah da da da da da dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

18. Latarian Milton Says:

French Kevin Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 11:22 am
    Hah, moved on to this one. Cool.

French Kevin Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 11:04 am

French Kevin Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 11:05 am
    Latarian Milton Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 10:55 am
    @ Kevin Carrots you got 29 followers you only one million away my nicca!

^^^^^^

Follow me! gotta start somewhere

LOLOLOL!

OK I fux with you my dude I like your spirit, even the worst ether rolls off of you. You good $. Get that bread, G. Cheers.

19. Free J Says:

@Harlem World – soundcloud . com/oh4werd/free-j-family-matters

i got a video droppin the same day my EP does on datpiff next month. Its produced by Ghost Writer aka M-Lito.

no love songs, no pop beats. jus lyricism and rapping about drugs, the air force, stereotypes and my strong dislike for odd future, future, 2 chainz, kreayshawn and lil b. shootin a video for that soon and it will be on worldstar

20. Harlem World Says:

you too can make your own meek mill lyrics

“bottle after bottle, we wanting *insert bottle amount here*

“couple bottles o that *insert liquor here”

“throwin racks at *insert strip club here*

“pullin up in theat *insert car here*

“rozay told me *insert rick ross advice here*

21. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

dza stepped his life up, sounded motivated on mirrors

^he did!!!

22. Free J Says:

speakin of twitter. a good way to get followers is to talk to ppl and follow them too. flush out ppl who dont follow you and haven’t been active in a while. i got 900 followers in 4 days. i still think twitter is lame tho..

people treat it like e harmony, post ratchet shit and act like psychologists

23. French Kevin Says:

No matter what some of you think, no matter how much hate you throw my way. I forgive you, I love you, and I want you all to succeed. I used to come on here years ago, and talk negative shit. It was wrong, and I apologize for being so arrogant and brutally stupid. That’s all for now, I’m gonna make lunch for my daughter and I’ll be back when I finish my next song. Love you all.

24. Free J Says:

French Kevin Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 11:31 am

im not really sure what to make of this…

25. Latarian Milton Says:

Free J Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 11:32 am
    French Kevin Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 11:31 am

im not really sure what to make of this…

He’s saying he loves his haters on some Mohandas Gandhi Dalai Llama Martin Louie the King shit.

26. Latarian Milton Says:

Free J no shots but you’re even worser than French Kevin. This is fucking awful. Plus Yeezy did this beat like 10 years ago. The only thing I liked was all the whippings and fight scenes, cot damn nicca your family is like WWF, jumpin off the ropes, pile drivers and shit. But nah, this is terrible and you should kill yourself too, your chance of success is 0.000%. No shots.

27. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

your chance of success is 0.000%. No shots.

^lmmmmaaaoooooooo fack

28. Das racist Says:

Yo HW, based on who i see you cosigning, & nosigning I don’t think you’d fuck with ‘Russian Roulette’.

29. Free J Says:

Latarian Milton Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 11:36 am

latarian milton = milhouse from the simpsons. no shots though. here’s what i’ve deduced….you’ve gotta be like 14 because “worser” isn’t a word. your probably single calling out WWF moves that are non existent. But your narnia like imagination stems from the fact you were a good kid and never got in trouble…thus the illusion of crazy off the wall shit was invented. just my observation, no shots though.

30. Free J Says:

i know something about you
    Latarian went to a private school

milton’s parents had a real good marriage

31. Das racist Says:

*Sees minor grammatical error in my last comment*

*Doesn’t bother to fix it*

32. Free J Says:

anyways…yall be easy

*vanishes*

33. Das racist Says:

Latarian = Chea.

34. Bricktop Says:

Damn. When Free J tells you this, it’s a wrap.
    Only Bill Cosby can squash this.

35. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Free J your pretty thin shelled when it comes to criticism

IJS

Everytime someone get at you you have the same retort nigga

Do you!

36. Das racist Says:

Kendrick Lamar – ‘Swimming Pools’ >>>

37. Free J Says:

lol tkf = skitzo

c’mon son u start battles with yourself and cried to this site about struggling to come up into your own. When you were able to secure this job (unless thats made up too) you came here looking for recognition cuz u have no friends…which also explains the multiple personalities.

i mean…your favorite rapper has a lisp and you aspire to be THAT guy. you been embarrassed on these boards…do you whoever you are! lol

now i’m gone…

*vanishes*

38. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Melts on deck

As expected

39. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“excuse me waitress can I have a tuna melt, extra cheese please”

40. Das racist Says:

Nosign Sunday shoot-outs.

41. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

u have no friends

^ive seen your cliq of kizzas don’t get me started lmao

42. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

You still shootin them Jim crow videos in the woods where they used to hang us my nigga
    You settin black folks 50 yrs my (fa)G

43. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Tough faces in love songs
    Rapping about cereal
    Sitting around wit kizzas (no breezys) playin N64
    Super simped out Gettin played by 4-5 level fat white bitches…..

Yea I think you should leave this one alone sir

No shots

44. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Niggas is Beast Hype
    Tryna be like
    What we write
    Ain’t nothing but that Jet Life

45. A Chick Says:

Wack ass video.

Aubrey looking sexy tho, and J Cole I see YOU!

46. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Damn Amp
    I had to cue that one up off the strength

Dope lyrics great chorus

“I saw da Mona Lisa blink”

47. Harlem World Says:

i know its sunday

but strippers <<<>>>>

a neccessary evil

48. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

A-Mar-Ay, huh?, Melo-Melo y’all, Big Tys, what?
    J. Lin GONE

Ungrateful Chinaman. He wanted too much & hasn’t really done shit.

Fuk em.

49. A Chick Says:

A-Mar-Ay, huh?, Melo-Melo y’all, Big Tys, what?
    J. Lin GONE
    —————–
    lmao!

Yo was that rock the mic?? I was mad when I first seen them do that, so disrespectful.

50. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I was mad when I first seen them do that, so disrespectful.

Yup, ROC The Mic tour. I felt it was kinda harsh too. They already kicked Amil to the curb, now he was just rubbing it in in front of every fan she might’ve had, effectively ending her career for good.

Hell hath no fury like a Camel scorned

51. A Chick Says:

Amil wasn’t shyt by herself but she MADE a lot of Jay’s hottest songs. I can’t believe how quiet she’s been since he dropped her. It’s something about Jay that keep women from outing his ass in public and I dunno what it is, lol *ponders*

52. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

This video!!!!

Meek>>

I’m done hatin on the kid he’s livin that life

53. A Chick Says:

Meek>>
    ————–
    I really worry about lil frankie sometimes -_-

54. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I can’t believe how quiet she’s been since he dropped her.

Heard she’s head cashier at a Super K-Mart somewhere in the Tri-State.

Sad part is, I’m not joking.

It could be worse.

She could be Beanie Sigel.

55. Harlem World Says:

amil already admitted jay was writing all her lyrics

and she hopped on hot 97 to freestyle with prodigy & moneybags during their lil dispute with rocafella

she was talentless

56. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Bigger failure at life?

Beanie Sigel or Young Buck?

57. Bricktop Says:

Lin is good money.
    Young Dragon’s gonna be around for awhile.
    Watch.

58. Harlem World Says:

why do niccas tweet from the strip club

is nothing sacred anymore?!

just getcha self a dance and maybe a lil extra, no homo

tweetin pics of strippers smh, google search nicca

59. A Chick Says:

Harlem World Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 12:20 pm
    amil already admitted jay was writing all her lyrics
    ————–
    no doubt.

She was Lil Kim without lady swag. But STILL…”Hey Papi” >>>>

She had the right voice for every Jay hook.

60. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Jigga What, Jigga Who x Can i Get A x For Da Fam >>>>

She was a better puppet the Foxy cause she wasn’t batshit crazy.

And she was ill in State Property.

She wasn’t all that easy on the eyes, but enough weave & make-up & you can get past that.

But she never deserved a solo deal. I’d have been more interested if the Roc signed her crew, Major Coins. A female rap trio on Roc-A-Fella? Might could’ve worked.

61. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Bigger failure at life?

Beanie Sigel or Young Buck?

^id say equal man they both squandered their respective oppurtunities both had Ms and both had drug addiction tax prollems their blood brothers

Is it worse to have it all and lose it…or never have it?

@achick
    Meek doin it man. Not a fan of hi raps but he buzzin like a mofo and his name in the streets. I was club on fri pool party last nite they throw dat amen on ppl love that shit
    He’s hot right now

62. A Chick Says:

Damn Jay always had the best videos!!

*stanettes it up*

Jay’s video chicks >>> MMG’s video chicks *no lesbo*

63. Harlem World Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Bigger failure at life?

Beanie Sigel or Young Buck?

================
    buck

beans always led a destructive lifestyle by the sounds of things

but buck went from cash money x juveniles crew, to g unit at the height of their reign

and all he had to do was keep his mouth shut outside of the booth

but instead he got coked up, e’d up – dissing 50, dissing wayne over trina smh

64. Bricktop Says:

Bigger failure at life?

Beanie Sigel or Young Buck?
    Buck. He never had to try to escape Broad Street. And 50 actually takes care of those loyal to him, no matter what. Jay clearly was cut from a different cloth, as far as loyalty is concerned. Imagine if Beans had begun his rap career as a G-Unit lieutenant….

65. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Is it worse to have it all and lose it…or never have it?

It’s definitely worse to reach the heights & then come tumbling down.

A man who’s never had it curses God. The man who had it & lost it can only curse himself.

66. Harlem World Says:

yayo, banks, whoo kid all living comfortable

buck going back to jail

67. A Chick Says:

Is this Pamela Anderson in the Hey Papi video?? lol

Amil looks cute in this video.

68. Bricktop Says:

yayo, banks, whoo kid all living comfortable
    Zack Lee

69. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Amil needed a forehead reduction.

I still woulda splashed tho.

70. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Hot Rod still got a deal & he’s fucking horrible!!!

Young Buck <<<<<

Shoulda never bit the hand.

71. Harlem World Says:

A Chick Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Is this Pamela Anderson in the Hey Papi video?? lol

Amil looks cute in this video.

====================
    amil was uglycute

hey papi song x video >>>>>>>>>

72. Harlem World Says:

@achick
    He’s hot right now

=================
    why does this read like an mto story?

73. A Chick Says:

amil was uglycute
    ———————————-
    lmao!!

WTH is uglycute??

@Amp
    Rhi Rhi got the same forehead if not bigger, lol. It’s all in how u disguise it.

Amil clearly had no fucks to give, heard an interview where the ROC was basically pissed about her appearance during shows. I remember also thinking back then that she looked hella frumpy.

74. Harlem World Says:

i need to get into the snapback business before its too late

taz arnold, 40oz, don c etc making a good 6-7 figures from this shit

from a lil thin hat with a lil logo on

75. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Too bad that whole shit with M.O.P., Mobb Deep & Mase got Curtis shook.

I think a DMX album with 50 executive producing coulda been ill.

76. Bricktop Says:

Too bad that whole shit with M.O.P., Mobb Deep & Mase got Curtis shook.
    Que?

77. Harlem World Says:

WTH is uglycute??

===============================================
    when the place/environment youre in is so low on females or attractive females

that you just focus on the least ugly one and find the good qualities in her

78. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Que?

Fifty stopped trying to build an empire after Blood Money flopped & the M.O.P. & Mase deals fell through.

Now he focuses his efforts on c-level weed carriers like Kidd Kidd & Precious Paris.

He needs to pull an MMG & sign some acts people actually care about & put them in position to make some noise. If 50 can make DMX relevant again, he’d be a genius.

79. A Chick Says:

oh shit, lol @HW

*adds the MANual*

80. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Fake Shore Drive all on MTV2.

The new Chicago >>>>

81. Bricktop Says:

@amp
    Lol, true. I’m glad he tried tho. And lol at 50 saying MOP were unpromotable because they were too ugly. I think people were actually kind of let down by Mobb signing to the Unit. The Mase scenario tho….damn. I was hyped when I heard the pastor rip them G-Unit mixtapes, firing .50 cal rounds at Fab & Loon.

82. Harlem World Says:

You knew it was coming . . . now it’s here – hip hop has officially EMBRACED gay culture. First R&B singer Frank Ocean CAME OUT the closet, releasing an album that included GAY LOVE SONGS. Now another rapper is doing something similar.

Rapper Murs, a 34 year old California rapper who is VERY popular on the mixtape circuit, created a new video for his song ANIMAL STYLE. The video, which images of him kissing a dude, was made specifically to combat what many feel is an anti-gay culture in hip hop.

We may officially be entering a new era of hip hip. There was the CONSCIOUS RAP era, the GANGSTER RAP era, the BLING Era, and now we’re entering the world of GAY ACCEPTANCE RAP!!!

What do you think guys . . . is this going TOO FAR???

===================

roxy reynolds corrupted his world

83. Harlem World Says:

no woman is truly ugly

just some are less attractive than others

ok, well maybe some are just cot damn ugly

but still

inner beauty yall

84. Latarian Milton Says:

Harlem World Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 12:44 pm
    WTH is uglycute??

===============================================
    when the place/environment youre in is so low on females or attractive females

that you just focus on the least ugly one and find the good qualities in her

Word to military bases abroad.

10 dudes to one bish ratio.

The broad be getting hella attention even though she fat, white, corn-fed and pimpled-up.

Them niccas be thirsty as fuck, competing for her attention.

85. Latarian Milton Says:

Now that Frank Ocean came out niccas realize that gay sells.

Murs kissing niccas.

Now watch Skyzoo gonna fuck Emilio Rojas and ‘leak’ the sex tape.

Anything for fame when it come to these fuckniccas.

86. Bricktop Says:

inner beauty yall
    In America we call that “personality”.
    I can’t fuck a personality.
    I can fuck it up, but…

87. Harlem World Says:

kanye all loved up mayne

88. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

no woman is truly ugly

Nah, some are but for the most part you can find something attractive about anyone.

The sexiest bitches aren’t always the most beautiful. For me, it’s all in the intangibles.

89. Harlem World Says:

meek mill gettin good mto coverage

keep it up until his release date, he might do a solid 120 – 150k

90. Bricktop Says:

New Nas LP & new batman flick in the same week?
    God is great.

91. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

LIES.

If he was popular he wouldn’t be deep french kissing men in his videos.

92. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

he might do a solid 120 – 150k

As big as “Tupac Back” & “I’m A Boss” were, along with all the hype for the Dreamchasers tapes, anything less would be a failure.

93. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

roxy reynolds corrupted his world

^Who.fucked.you?

94. A Chick Says:

keep it up until his release date, he might do a solid 120 – 150k
    ———-
    nah.

Anybody remember Wiz’ numbers?

Meek will do 90k tops.

95. Latarian Milton Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 12:59 pm

LIES.

If he was popular he wouldn’t be deep french kissing men in his videos.

Co.

Nicca is a bum.

And now he a gay bum.

Next record gon’ feature Ru Paul on some “YOU BETTA WORK PT. 2”.

96. A Chick Says:

Damn, I could watch Puffy and Mase videos all day!

These joints are like movies wit ill soundtracks.

“Girls of all complexion/I like Cinnamon”

Learn em’ Diddy!

97. Latarian Milton Says:

A Chick Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 1:02 pm
    keep it up until his release date, he might do a solid 120 – 150k
    ———-
    nah.

Anybody remember Wiz’ numbers?

Meek will do 90k tops.

50,000.

Amen was already a fee mixtape joint and doesn’t have that Ima Boss sound.

His fanbase not gonna show up to Best Buy like that.

Mark my word.

98. Harlem World Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 1:02 pm

roxy reynolds corrupted his world

^Who.fucked.you?

==============
    lmao, heyzeus christ

99. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Been Around The world (Remix) >>>>

They had mynigga Carl Thomas rolling around on the ground, popping his head out between niggas knees, fighting for a few seconds of camera shine.

Diddy & Mase doing the synchronized two step >>>>

They really missed their window to drop that album together. They woulda made bank.

100. Latarian Milton Says:

A Chick will you marry me.

101. A Chick Says:

50,000.
    ——–
    word!!

Frankie ain’t ready tho.

Oh, and Amen is MEH. Now 2 Chainz is whats hott in these streets! They even be playin his shyt @ the white bars in NYC.

102. Harlem World Says:

i estimate a good 50% of max b songs after 2009 were about roxy reynolds

103. Harlem World Says:

“i heard she frieeends with some nice white girrrrrrls”

104. Latarian Milton Says:

NICCA U GOT ME FUCKED UP, NICCA. *SLAP* *PUNCH* *KICK*

Dude getting beat up: *crying* Nah, I was…wha ha-happin was…

COT DAMN IT NICCA YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP. *THROWS DUDE INTO A WALL*

Summary of every video of WSHH, ever.

105. Bricktop Says:

Been Around The world (Remix) >>>>
    GOAT Puff & Ma$e song.

106. Bricktop Says:

Even in your own videos you’re number two.

107. why? Says:

New Nas LP, Breaking Bad, & new batman flick in the same week?
    God is great.

Fixed.

108. A Chick Says:

Diddy & Mase doing the synchronized two step >>>>
    ————
    \(^_^)/

109. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Mase: You know me from before when I used to detour
    Down in B-more, pushin the E or…

Puff: Days I just kick it
    My crew buys Crystal just so we can spit it
    All that expensive stuff just so that we can shit it…

Mase: We be a lot of places that you niggas can’t visit
    I talk it cause I live it

Puff & Betha popping shit >>>>

Stevie J. >>>>

110. Bricktop Says:

Cool wit Dame, but I can’t fuck wit Jigga.

111. Bricktop Says:

SMH @ me fucking up these quotes.

112. A Chick Says:

Diddy & Mase >> Jay & Dame >> Jay & Kanye

video swag

113. Latarian Milton Says:

Mase: You know me from before when I used to detour
    Down in B-more, pushin the E or…

AHHHHHH! I thought he was saying “pushin the Eeor” – the donkey from Whinnie the Pooh – i.e. pushing a donkey.

114. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

*Blankest Of Stares*

But you get points for the Winnie The Pooh reference.

For years I didn’t get Mase’s “The more you treat me royal, I adore you” line from “Tell Me What You Want”. Mase had niggas rewinding for houyrs trying to decipher his mush mouthed slow flow.

Dude is still one of the games most underrated lyricists.

“Who got more beef than an Islamic farm
    So I pack enough sonic arms to neutralize atomic bombs”

Not something you’d expect from a street rapper. If only he could get his mind right long enough to focus up & make something worth talking about.

Cause when you’re as nice as Mase was, you don’t just lose it.

115. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Meek Mill feat. Drake, Rick Ross, Diddy & Mase – Amen (Remix)

This needs to happen immediately.

116. Harlem World Says:

being introduced to a chick through a friend >>>> meeting one in a bar

opinon

and cosign all mase stannery

117. Harlem World Says:

time to spruce up that resume’

i still got visions of rio de janerio in my reach

“ambissshun” – rick ross

“im at brazil at the soccer game
    you niccas used to ball like dr j” – sir micheal

118. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Mikey Rocks shoulda waited it out & not jumped at that Jet Life deal.

He would’ve fit nicely into that MMG conglomerate

119. Latarian Milton Says:

Mase is like Cam – he always gonna have niccas who adore him and then niccas who’s scratching they head wondering why niccas love this guy.

I’m in the second camp.

But it’s telling that everyone in the game from Yeezy to Ross adores dude – Mase has tons of male fans among fellow rappers, no homo. That’s prolly why Jones hates him…jealousy.

120. Harlem World Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Mikey Rocks shoulda waited it out & not jumped at that Jet Life deal.

He would’ve fit nicely into that MMG conglomerate

=============================
    i dont wanna cosign this, but its true

hes only done 1 maybe 2 tracks with spitta since the deal

121. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

You may not like Mase’s image or the shit attached to it but there’s no denying dude’s level of skill or his influence in the game.

Yo, I do this everyday, why brag about the glory?
    Tell you the whole truth, never half the story
    You wasn’t no hater, you’d probably be happy for me
    Billboard first slot in every category
    Niggas say they love me, they don’t love me
    I know deep down they wanna slug me
    I feel the vibe when they hug me
    Luckily I rock jewels that be chunky
    Over Iceberg Rugby’s, pushin’ a Benz buggy
    Four or better bets, roll fever for notes
    And need I approach little niggas seated in coach
    I mean, um, think it’s smaller than the weed in my roach
    The seed in my smoke, the niggas ain’t cheap, they broke
    Oh yeah, this my dough year
    Jealousy and envy’ll get you nowhere
    You don’t like me, bet against me
    You right
    Got dough do whatever you like
    I get front row seats on the night of the fight
    My Rollie too tight, the mini link, loosen my ice
    And ‘fore I scoop the dice, bet a grand I beat the duece twice
    Niggas who don’t make dough, I can affilly wit ’em
    I’m dyin’ from a sickness known as Willieism

122. Cypher Says:

dead

123. young hov Says:

Mase was that nigga.. Dude had bars and that delivery was nice.. Plus nigga had incredible swag

124. Bricktop Says:

Few rappers have ever done the “slick talk” style on the level that Ma$e did. And even fewer rappers really wanna see him on wax. His peers use admiration to mask their fears.

125. A Chick Says:

being introduced to a chick through a friend >>>> meeting one in a bar
    ——————-
    same goes for men.

I got a dude now that wants to cuss me out but won’t cuz he knows me thru his homie :-)

Best he cld say was “u on some other shit,” and “u have a good day!”

I was dying thinking of the tru anger he suppressing, lol!

126. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Betha helped alotta rappers out by retiring.

He gave up his lane.

127. Harlem World Says:

young hov Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 1:56 pm

=================
    all of this

128. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

being introduced to a chick through a friend >>>> meeting one in a bar

Hooking up with someone through an intermediary is always better then a cold meeting.

Your homie is in position to soften said female up for you. All you have to do is not fuck it up.

129. A Chick Says:

—————-
    lmao!!

130. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Nelly = Country Mase

50 Cent = Gangsta Mase

Kanye = Ego-maniacal Mase

Fabolous = Mase Junior

Loon = Mase’s Stand-In

131. Harlem World Says:

Best he cld say was “u on some other shit,” and “u have a good day!”

=====================
    definitley one of the negative of that

132. Harlem World Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 2:05 pm

being introduced to a chick through a friend >>>> meeting one in a bar

===================
    the friend in question is a vain attention seeking asshole tho

he hates to see ya boy shine

to be honest, i dont even know why we’re homies

he needed me to help out for his lil event (ll), and in return got introduced to some “upcoming models” whatever that means

flat out used each other to get what we wanted, no homo

if he didnt have a girl hed probably be chasing her

133. Bricktop Says:

Betha helped alotta rappers out by retiring.

He gave up his lane.
    Something in that Harlem water, man.

134. Harlem World Says:

cant stop playing that golden girl track

great summertime music

135. Harlem World Says:

LF: Complex Network >>>>>____

all it needs is a naked chick section, and theyd just own the blogosphere

136. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Girls on stage>>>>>>>

137. Harlem World Says:

ya closest homies is the ones thats most envious

not to be paranoid, but if you aint known him for 4 years or more

watch him closely, no homo

138. The Shot Clock Says:

Flo Rida is low key one of the most successful rappers in recent years

139. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Girls on stage>>>>>>>

Makin’ change, make it rain

140. The Shot Clock Says:

Nelly = Country Mase

50 Cent = Gangsta Mase

Kanye = Ego-maniacal Mase

Fabolous = Mase Junior

Loon = Mase’s Stand-In

true. the nelly comparison is a reach though.

i’ve never understood the Mase fandom tbh. but he more than anyone was really your favorite rapper’s rapper.

141. Harlem World Says:

mase x nelly knew each other from the jack the rapper conventions down in atl

they were both dealing with jermaine dupri before puff

its how cardan is still good friends with nelly

and how hw got signed to so so def

cardan got a couple plaques from nellys biggest album – not sure if he was ghostwriting or giving him hooks, but its clear he was contributing something, no homo

142. Harlem World Says:

this song might do numbers

143. Bricktop Says:

Grays on the side of my waves.

144. Bricktop Says:

Cardan
    Blinky Blink
    &
    KFC

145. Harlem World Says:

nas: motherfuckin dre

dre: aaaaaah, niccas is up in here hittin summa this chronic nicca

(sucking noises)

nas: yeaaaah dis chocolate over here, mix this shit up

dre: nicca hit summa dis shit nicca

nas: yeeeeah lemme get dat

*more heavy breathing followed by sucking noises*

:-9

146. Harlem World Says:

rick ross on never been pt 2 >>>>

he killed it

147. 911 Says:

_______________
    Amen?

148. Sir Fakely Deep Says:

damn was that murs actually in the video tho?

side note: Gihad is my Ghostface GOAT verse of the week

149. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

dre: nicca hit summa dis shit nicca

nas: yeeeeah lemme get dat

*more heavy breathing followed by sucking noises*

Nas is CUMMING

150. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“you wish you could drive these cars
    Smoke this weed
    Fuck these hoes
    Kill these beats”

Spitta over that world is yours beat>>>>>

Man hit this pool party last nite my gawd

Looked like a rap video

“and the bitches…Oh lawd”

151. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Drake on this verse>>>>

152. Das racist Says:

complex.com/pop-culture/2012/07/30-must-see-pictures-of-meagan-good

^^^^^^

*Stares*

153. Harlem World Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Drake on this verse>>>>

====================
    i can never take dude seriously

but he got all spiritual for a minute

dj’s usually cut the song off after meeks verse x hook

religion <<<>>>

154. Harlem World Says:

meagan good is the prototype “black girl raised in a mostly white suburb”

unfortunatley, rap music/rap lifestyle corrupted her world

she was raised in the church, i remember an interview she did just after the 21 questions video

but weirdly, shes not on smut status as of yet

as its said that only niccas with extra long bread have hit

just a sly golddigger

155. Harlem World Says:

lf: girl 6 is def one of spike lees weirder films

still a lil strange to me

156. plug Says:

breaking bad: T minus 3 hours… and counting

157. Das racist Says:

*Has never seen a Spike Lee flick*

158. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

She Hate Me

Also by Spike Lee & also weird.

Just like Bamboozled.

Summer Of Sam was kinda strange too.

159. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Das Racist
    13 mins ago
    *Has never seen a Spike Lee flick*

^#Losing

oddly enough Summer on smash got the most views on youtube…

wanna make dough, just make something hip hop heads will hate.

breaking bad: T minus 3 hours… and counting

^ word.

both Nas and Hov are known to obliterate intro’s

but… Stillmatic intro still GOAT.

not only does intro set the precedence for whats bout to come, but secretly I’m thinking there is some unspoken rule/competition between the two of em. Where they true to 1 up the other. Or could be just wishful thinking on my part. Roc La Familia Dynasty Intro most niggas rap career.

try > true

arguably the same thing.

164. Das racist Says:

To those niggas who watching Breaking Bad tonight, please try to avoid posting any spoilers.

165. why? Says:

On Metacritic, Breaking Bad has a 98/100 average based off of 18 reviews so I’m expecting probably the GOAT season in the history of television.

166. Harlem World Says:

cosign the stillmatic intro

cormega: legal hustle intro >>>>>>

not only is it 2 intros in one

but i feel like they were rappin like the world was about to end

niccas painted pictured of murders and poverty

i could smell the pissy staircases, no homo

and who else samples fuckin u2/batman theme

167. Jackson7 Says:

“..watch the calm realist channel his mom’s spirit…”

stop playin Nasir…

168. Harlem World Says:

chronic intro >>>>

blueprint intro >>

dynasty intro >>>

it was written intro (although beginning is hard to listen to) >>>

169. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

it was written intro (although beginning is hard to listen to)

Nas may be God’s Son but he’s also a horrible actor.

170. Jackson7 Says:

Come Home With Me intro >>>>>
    The W intro >>>>>>

171. verses Says:

That Cigarette Boats tape is illy.

The down syndrome kid curren$y can spit. But me thinks it all due to that harry fraud kid.

Someone’s got to up those instrumentals….

Anyone know what he’s sampling on track 2?

172. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Hot boyz x big timers intros tho>>>>>>

173. verses Says:

Nas may be God’s Son but he’s also a horrible actor.

^^^^^^^^^^^

youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=diYuJYEwwAk&gl=US

Art “Fuzzy” Rice > _____________________

cormega: legal hustle intro >>>>>>

^ I’ve seen you mention this a few times. It’s time I listen.

175. Jackson7 Says:

Black Milk-“Popular Demand” intro >>>>>>>>

176. Jackson7 Says:

slum village – fantastic vol 2 intro >>>>>>>

177. Harlem World Says:

the infamous intro >>>

hell on earth intro >>>

178. Harlem World Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 7:01 pm

Come Home With Me intro >>>>>

======================
    oh shit!

sometimes i think they forgot they were being recorded

179. Harlem World Says:

i be in mi-ami
    boca raton, pokin ya moms

smh x lol

the audacity

180. Harlem World Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    July 15th, 2012 at 7:09 pm

slum village – fantastic vol 2 intro >>>>>>>

=========================
    if this is the one that goes

if this is the one with baatin rappin, then cosign

that track is so laidback, its criminal

181. Harlem World Says:

currensy: the briefing intro >>>>>

so ill when he starts rapping

182. Harlem World Says:

black rob: life story intro >>>

183. Shooter Says:

co-sign Harry Fraud killing that Cigarette Boats shit

So never checked for Harry fraud and finally I do. And it’s bird on a wire instru. shits Miami vice-ish

185. verses Says:

So whos got a compilation of harry Fraud heaters?

Imma take up rappity rapping.

186. Danny Ocean Says:

cosign the stars and moons aligning to bless us with a new Nas LP, Breaking Bad premiere, and a Dark Knight movie all in the same week.

yea. life is aight sometimes (c)

187. stot Says:

no-sign homosexuality in hip-hop whatsoever

the past week on nahright has been disturbing

188. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

no-sign homosexuality in hip-hop whatsoever

LMAO

It’s too late for that.

Quietly, they run this entertainment shit.

189. Danny Ocean Says:

nosign championing up-and-coming fuckboi’s like Harry Fraud and not supplying an accompanying dope song title by said fuckboi

190. Eastern_Digital Says:

Vol. 2 Intro >>>

Bleek blacked out

191. Danny Ocean Says:

oh if we talking intros…

Prelude To Til The Casket Drops x Clipse

Terrance and Gene were in rare form on that one

192. Bricktop Says:

Harlem World
    1 hr, 28 mins ago
    the infamous intro >>>
    Yeah, that’s the one.

193. Bricktop Says:

Used to go to sleep with a picture of a Porsche on the wall.

Maaaaan….

194. Danny Ocean Says:

the message got twisted, I’m just young black and gifted
    the theme was coke…but the lines were uplifting!