Video: SpaceGhostPurrp – Osiris Of The East

Mysterious Phonk: Chronicles of SpaceGhostPurrp in stores now. Directed by Tim Saccenti.

Previously: SpaceGhostPurrp & Raider Klan Diss A$AP Mob (Video)

38 Responses to “Video: SpaceGhostPurrp – Osiris Of The East”

1. The Shot Clock Says:

damn this shit is really good

2. Casket Face Says:

fuck is this shit? …*insert beavis and butthead commentary*

3. EnglandRepresent Says:

cOLD your old man ether tactics ain’t nothing to EngRep.

4. ayo Says:

============================
    Cosign delusions of grandeur

I think I am unfuckwithable, therefore I am unfuckwithable

High self esteem/borderline cockiness >>>>

10. Hoskins Says:

^smh fuck you (II)

^^^ lol I swear I told you about it. Was it sold out?

11. London Bloke Says:

i dunno i forgot to check. smh and already agreed to go to something tonight so cant even get last minute

Missed JE perform over here, wanted to before he turned into what he is now

12. Hoskins Says:

Missed JE perform over here, wanted to before he turned into what he is now

^^ I went to that show too. Short set but a great concert.

Catching an artist too late is always a problem, I heard Kendricks new set is mostly Section 80 but I prefer his Ep and OD stuff

13. London Bloke Says:

HW i know you musta been feelin that Currensy – Billions song

Beat got a knock off Pharrell feel

14. Casket Face Says:

The secret of how to learn a foreign language in just 10 days. Read here to find out…

what is they doing to this girl head though? treating her like a space jam basketball

15. Dos Equis Says:

model rap

16. Danny Ocean Says:

we can’t buy champagne with opinions.

17. Harlem World Says:

London Bloke Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 8:38 am

HW i know you musta been feelin that Currensy – Billions song

Beat got a knock off Pharrell feel

=========================
    To be honest, I wasnt feeling that track

cosign monsta beatz making a neptunes throwaway beat- the sort of beats theyd give to some weedcarrier like roscoe p codlchain

Lean >>>> Billions

18. London Bloke Says:

The track on the album with Pharrell is fire

And sorry to say it but 2Chainz verse > Currensys on Capitol

19. Troyvul Says:

Shoutout to London and Hoskins checking out Wimbeldon on friday. They bout to watch the 4th best player to do it in the past 3 years, do what hes best at. Come in 4th.

20. Troyvul Says:

Monstah beats are trash

21. London Bloke Says:

I barely watch tennis to be honest. Not even sure who is playing Friday

Murray I guess?

22. Troyvul Says:

Yea lol

23. 911 Says:

There’s a subtle difference between the man that lives like each day could be his last and the man who lives like there’s no tomorrow..

24. b Says:

i’ll spend a hundred fifty on a new link.. im fresh out the pen like blue ink

25. 911 Says:

What if Jesse died and Martin lived.. internet would be calling Martin a filthy white whore loving adulterer and there’d most definitely not be all those mlk drives.. guess everything does happen for a divine reason.

26. 911 Says:

Peep the double negative in the sentence, makes me feel as though I’m witty when writing.. just saying.

27. b Says:

Boyfriend home crying cuz he share a cheater
    I’m just playing number 2 call me derek jeter

28. Troyvul Says:

Summarized to Yolo.

29. 911 Says:

Just finished reading “artifacts” last night, good book. Prolly knock off this his “how to fail” during lunch.

30. b Says:

got 10,000 thousand in every pocket and im wearing cargos

31. Casket Face Says:

911 Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 9:41 am

^^^^^

Soutside Jamaica Queens N.Y. rapper Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson was hospitalized with possible injuries to his neck and back during an accident on the L.I.E. (Long Island Expressway). According to 50Cent’s blog ThisIs50.com the truck driver reportedly told police his load shifted and he lost control of the vehicle subsequently rear ending the rapper’s bullet proof S.U.V., almost causing it to flip over.

32. Troyvul Says:

b, whos writing your rhymes? Babecue Tee?

33. 911 Says:

I’ve been focused lately.. less nahright. I see the comments have dwindled, tried to tell y’all its what happens when the idiots are allowed to take the lead. Sad times.

34. b Says:

911 Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 9:52 am

^Is that the autobiography of Kevin waldron? Random (auntjocelyns)house?

35. London Bloke Says:

You’re currently training with the b-squad that’s why 911

36. 911 Says:

Ha, nah b. Some white kid slacker, (pure assumption on my part) talking about how he has essentially lived the yolo lifestyle and wrecked his life.. I’m guessing. I skimmed it last night after I bought it. Supposed to be a comedy.. we’ll see.

37. b Says:

royvul Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 9:54 am
    b, whos writing your rhymes? Babecue Tee?

^ lol thats freck billi bars

like I care what u peons say
    if she got a face like beyonce
    she still getting pee’d on hey
    if I dont them Im beyond gay
    like b kanye

38. b Says:

london broke
    sons a joke
    he wears overalls with undercoats
    no wonder hoes, dont wanna go
    back to his bungalow, I think son a mo
    he get less ass than his younger bro