Video: Rick Ross – A Day in Jamaica

Ross hits Jamaica for the Heineken Best of Summer show and burns down a bud the size of a small child.

Previously: MMG Interview w/ Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg

68 Responses to “Video: Rick Ross – A Day in Jamaica”

1. Casket Face Says:

Harlem World Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 1:10 pm
    Drake one of them type of niccas

that if you find out he already smashed a woman you interested in

you dont want it as much any more

opinion

THIS

2. Harlem World Says:

This nicca just begging for another seizure

3. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I don’t give a damn who smashed before me. I’m not trying to wife shorty. All I want is to run through her.

Opinion

4. Casket Face Says:

hitting carly rae jespen from the back while she sings to “call me maybe” >>>

…blasting through-out the condo

5. Harlem World Says:

If Ross can revive Omarion’s career, I’ll throw the towel in.

6. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

It ain’t like I’m about to sit her down in the heat of the moment and be like, “I’mma need a list of all the questionable niggas, kizzas too, that you let run you before I had next ma’. Don’t worry, I’ll wait.”

Nah, that ain’t my style.

7. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

She fucked Drake b. It ain’t like she fucked Kev.

8. Casket Face Says:

fuckin on beat to the song too

9. Dos Equis Says:

1 out of these 3 niggaz dont get no estrogen on they peens

10. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

A 22-year-old Texas man was arrested yesterday for allegedly attacking a neighbor and eating his family’s dog alive.

Damn, Kush…. smh

11. rex hussla Says:

I’m going to a hip-hop show tonight…does anybody on Nah even do that?

Go outside. Get some pussy (c) FBM

12. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

rex hussla Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 1:25 pm

I’m going to a hip-hop show tonight…does anybody on Nah even do that?

Go outside. Get some pussy (c) FBM

^Seen De La last month.

13. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Michael Terron Daniel was allegedly high on a designer drug known as K2 at the time and was said to be “going crazy.”

Witnesses say Daniel informed residents at the Waco home where the incident took place that he was “on a bad trip from ingesting K-2” — a type of synthetic cannabis known to exacerbate existing psychoses — before getting down on his hands and knees and “chas[ing] a neighbor while barking and growling like a dog.”

He then proceeded to beat and strangle the family dog before biting into it, “ripping pieces of flesh away.” The dog was later pronounced dead at the scene.

According to Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton, officers arrived to find Daniel on the porch covered in blood. He asked the officers to fight him or use the stun gun “to help him get off his bad trip.”

Daniel was charged with felony cruelty to a non-livestock animal and booked into McLennan County Jail where he remains.

lmao

14. Casket Face Says:

rex hussla Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 1:25 pm
    I’m going to a hip-hop show tonight…does anybody on Nah even do that?

Go outside. Get some pussy (c) FBM

take pictures so i can live vicariously through your adventures

being poor, ugly, pussyless and unloved <<<<<

you're so much cooler than me

15. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

I’m going to a hip-hop show tonight…does anybody on Nah even do that?

Go outside. Get some pussy (c) FBM

Imma check out the BK Hip-Hop Festival next month.

Busta is headlining.

16. Harlem World Says:

rex hussla Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 1:25 pm

I’m going to a hip-hop show tonight…does anybody on Nah even do that?

Go outside. Get some pussy (c) FBM

==============
    roffle

everybody knows the ratio at this strong arm steady show will be 5 dudes :0 women

17. rex hussla Says:

Nah Casket…I just find it funny that when you mention going to a show or something like that people will kinda laugh at you…yet we’re posted on a hip-hop site all day

18. Harlem World Says:

Casket Face Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 1:28 pm

rex hussla Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 1:25 pm
    I’m going to a hip-hop show tonight…does anybody on Nah even do that?

Go outside. Get some pussy (c) FBM

take pictures so i can live vicariously through your adventures

being poor, ugly, pussyless and unloved <<<<<

you're so much cooler than me

===================
    ruh roh!

no s.i.t

19. donkey punch Says:

rex trying to go back stage to give krondon some mouf action

20. rex hussla Says:

LMAO I would go to a Strong Arm Steady show just to see the creature known as Krondon in his natural habitat…

actually, Mitchy Slick would be there which means that somebody might get shot

21. rex hussla Says:

Casket you still spinning in public without Serato or vinyl?
    What do you use, CDJ’s?!?!

22. The Shot Clock Says:

If Ross can revive Omarion’s career, I’ll throw the towel in.

i believe in MMG

23. Dos Equis Says:

if you didnt run to the kitchen and make you a bounty paper towel headband after knock yaself out came on ..i question your dedication to this thing we call hip hop

24. Harlem World Says:

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 1:27 pm

=================
    moderation >>>>

doctors are living proof that drugs can be done in moderation!

25. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

I understand this logic, but fuck that.

The Hit Squad reunion show was dope.

26. rex hussla Says:

Casket is that dude spinning with 2 Ipods on shuffle, wearing out the pause buttons [ll]

27. Harlem World Says:

Dos Equis Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 1:33 pm

=================
    well damn!

28. Dos Equis Says:

hip hop shows is for young people

>>>>>>>>>>>>>going to a show over 25

29. Carlos Voltron Says:

K2, Bath salts, Molly…

Why can’t people just fuck with plain old weed and beer anymore?

30. Harlem World Says:

casket = black milk (ll)

31. Casket Face Says:

i don’t try to change minds, people gonna think what they think… realness is what remains after it’s all said and done.

what’s real to you? that’s all that matters.

32. rex hussla Says:

Dos Equis Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 1:34 pm

hip hop shows is for young people

>>>>>>>>>>>>>going to a show over 25

This type of logic is retarded no shots

Commenting on a blog is more juvenile, and I definitely don’t mean any disrespect

33. Dos Equis Says:

Stop Black-On-Black Violence: Chicago Homicide Rate Up 38% From Last Year!

RIP CHIEF..i guess they finally got you

34. rex hussla Says:

K2 and Bath Salts don’t come up in drug tests, and you can get them at the gas station/corner store

Dude who owns the liquor store around my way says he has marines pre-ordering that Spice/K2 shit on the month…says that shit sells like crazy.

American drug policies/logic <<<<<<<

35. Casket Face Says:

rex hussla Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 1:33 pm
    Casket you still spinning in public without Serato or vinyl?
    What do you use, CDJ’s?!?!

i’m a controllerist, i use ableton and serato at the same time …any person under 25 using 1200’s is faking the funk to look cool…my only concern is the people hype as fuck when my set is on

36. donkey punch Says:

rex the type of guy that asks hex murda to sign his t-shirt while he’s still wearing it

37. donkey punch Says:

chief ali one of 5 people in chicago with internet access b

38. Harlem World Says:

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 1:33 pm

I understand this logic, but fuck that.

The Hit Squad reunion show was dope.

==============================
    at “real hip hop” shows i have to be faded

because well, the music isnt made for dancing!

and nosign me being faded in a room full of dudes

not being insecure or nothing but it would be suspect imo

so its gotta be a common or q tip type rapper who females also fuck with

as opposed to a rappity rap nicca like elzhi

but thats why i never really attend these type of events outside of l.e.s, not willing to risk the disappointment

39. rex hussla Says:

So, first off, French, I’m a fan of your sleeve situation right now. Do you even know … what is that?

It’s kinda dope, right. It’s a mink tee. I have these YSL sneakers, they cost me like 1,000 dollars, but I couldn’t find anything to go with them, so I called my homeboy that does tees and was like “Yo, make me like a lion mink-sleeve T.” Oh, the sneakers is right here (shows sneakers; they do, in fact, match). But yeah, they came out dope.

40. rex hussla Says:

any person under 25 using 1200′s is faking the funk to look cool

so anybody who uses turntables is faking it? That’s the essence of hip-hop man you gotta be kidding me.

41. Dos Equis Says:

rex gon be pissed if they dont perform Sweat From My Balls

42. Harlem World Says:

in 2012

cd decks and a laptop >>>> lifting those heavy crates from show to show

make it easy for yourself maaane!

43. Casket Face Says:

no sign white nigga’s corniness when you macking a bitch online and he tries to top what you say with some corn shit that ak’s the whole computer love session

44. Dos Equis Says:

yo hex..can you sign my girls titssssssssssssssss?

yea lil buddy point her out..where’s she at?

she’s at homeeeeeeeeee

45. Harlem World Says:

American drug policies/logic <<<<<<<

=======================
    cosign

most people work hard all their life, and theyre not even allowed to get high for a day or two!?!

whoooose world is thisssss

46. rex hussla Says:

Harlem World Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 1:44 pm

in 2012

cd decks and a laptop >>>>

Turntables aren’t that heavy man c’mon [ll]

But no-sign lugging around vinyl

47. rex hussla Says:

RIP E-Mac

*pours out some Tapatio*

48. Casket Face Says:

true but those dj’s only used what what available to them at the time…times have changed

niggas wasn’t going to afghanistan with a musket rifle cause we’ve won wars in the past with them…

itunes has replaced vinyl, niggas not recording on cassette tapes

i have turntables, mines are just digital no cds or vinyl but they scratch and play music…

fuck these oldheads, they out of the loop anyway fuck i look like letting them shape my future?

revolution and evolution >

49. stot Says:

i’d love to spend a day with rick ross in jamaica :D

50. rex hussla Says:

This girl I I used to work with had a husband in the navy…him and a friend got sent home and suspended for drinking/huffing some sort of cleaning solution to get high…they both passed out and one of the dudes pissed himself SMH

51. Harlem World Says:

you gotta be so so careful with this social media shit

even if your profile is on private, whats to say your homies or your baby mothers etc isnt?

i learnt the hard way not so long ago

thought i could mack it out, nah son – times have changed

these hoes got cia like files on niccas now

52. Harlem World Says:

*plays kid frost – la raza, in memory of dr e mac*

53. rex hussla Says:

If you rock Serato, they come with the vinyls right?

That’s the only way I know how to use it, and every venue I go to has 2 turntables. Nothing else feels right [ll]

2 Turntables x Laptop x 2 pieces of vinyl

54. rex hussla Says:

I know people think donkey punch is tron, but I think it’s somebody else

*adjusts tin foil hat*

55. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

at “real hip hop” shows i have to be faded

because well, the music isnt made for dancing!

and nosign me being faded in a room full of dudes

not being insecure or nothing but it would be suspect imo

so its gotta be a common or q tip type rapper who females also fuck with

as opposed to a rappity rap nicca like elzhi

The fix for this is not seeing a nigga like Elzhi where the whole crowd is a bunch of purist backpack nerds who wanna cypher after the show.

56. Harlem World Says:

let grown niccas smoke weed, pop pills x snort yay without fear of jail

and then get back to grinding in the working week

obama, do the right thing

57. rex hussla Says:

Imagine how easy it was back in the day, I’ve been watching Mad Men and Don Draper can pull off wild shit.

You could take your sidechick out to eat in your own neighborhood and be safe…imagine the possiblities without cell phones and cameras

58. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

these hoes got cia like files on niccas now

Word. You meet a chick and the first thing she does is run home and look you up on FB.

59. Harlem World Says:

nhjic @ previous comment

60. rex hussla Says:

What’s worse though, going to a show where everybody is a backpacker nerd ready to freestyle battle?

Or a function with break dancers looking for any excuse to try and start a dance circle?

Break dancers are a weird sub-hip-hop group. They’re all hippie-ish, kinda smelly and look scrubby as hell. Plus, nobody is really trying to rock with that shit. I know they’re an original element to hip-hop but c’mon man [ll]

I guess both types of events should be avoided, sometimes you don’t know the deal until you’re there

61. Casket Face Says:

rex hussla Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 1:52 pm
    If you rock Serato, they come with the vinyls right?

SL has is time coded vinyl …time coded cds for cdjs…niggas who have spent thousands on vinyl and cdjs and can resell it cause it’s dead technology

niggas make excuse about “staying true” …foh

serato is geared towards analog and digital controllers now, partnering with ableton and vestax making NEW MACHINES.

mark my words 9th wonder and just blaze cop that ns7/mpc serato drops

i use a similar set up now and have for YEARS NOW

62. b Says:

my man dj’d a party with an Ipad

63. Harlem World Says:

rex hussla Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 1:58 pm

========================
    you feel my pain (ll) about these real hip hop events!

i paid money to see *insert artist here perform* , not you guys, wtf

they only have drink deals for beers, no other drinks

system is nowhere near as loud as it should be, because of the venue size

lighting is all fucked up – either pitch black or most lights on, so the females (if there are any) dont really feal comfortable dancing

im sorry but it gotta be either rnb or mainstream type rappers

64. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Backpack nerds are funny though.

I know a few and I take a certain delight in saying “Nah. Never heard of ’em.” whenever they ask me if I heard of some obscure underground rapper.

65. Casket Face Says:

eskay posts all these “legends” music …you see the wave them niggas splashing in, niggas ain’t really surfing in that

it’s my time, my music, my future, MY PEERS why would i let a nigga 40+ dictate to me my ULTIMATE path? when he spent his whole career staying on top of trends?

you can’t have it forever

66. Casket Face Says:

peep the cypher of life….

Tribrary of these rap skits, styles I mastered/
    Many brothers snatched it up and tried to match it/
    But I’m still number one, everyday real/
    Speak what I want, I don’t care what y’all feel/
    ‘Cause I’m my own master, my Pop told me be your own boss/
    Keep integrity at every cost, and his home was Natchez Mississippi/
    Did it like Miles and Dizzy, now we gettin’ busy/
    Bridging The Gap from the blues, to jazz, to rap/
    The history of music on this track/

– GOAT

67. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Man, y’all niggas buggin.

rappity rap, backpacker concerts >>>>

You wanna go to concerts for bitches instead of the artform of the music, then go to a damn club or an upscale chill lounge.

Fuck I look like going to a Waka Concert because “it’s more bitches”? That don’t make sense to me. There is also a higher chance of you getting shot too. And the bitches that be at them shit don’t be the ones that I like to vibe with either.

“I only deal with women that got shit to lose” -J.Cole

68. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Seen Cole here last year and O.M.G. was the bitches out. Skirts was up, titties was out. Clean and good environment. No gays.

One of the best concerts I’ve been to as of late.