Mr. Muthafuckin’ eXquire & Speak feat. Goldie Glo – Igloo

eXqomania, Speak and Goldie Glo remain frosty over a production by Pyramid Murdock. Not sure where this will end up, but you can stream below.

Previously: Mr. Muthafuckin’ eXquire on His Deal w/ Universal

50 Responses to “Mr. Muthafuckin’ eXquire & Speak feat. Goldie Glo – Igloo”

1. London Bloke Says:

WORST COVER EVER

2. London Bloke Says:

Recycle Bin

3. Harlem World Says:

eskay got me a deal rap

4. Jackson7 Says:

Rap niggas moms STAY fucking up

————————–

Lesle Pridgen
    Lonnie Rashid Lynn
    Timothy Talfaro Thedford

5. Das racist Says:

*Dead @ that artwork*

6. Jackson7 Says:

Not sure where this will end up

Recycle Bin

———

lol

7. Harlem World Says:

“Chief Keef needs the most media training of any artist we’ve ever interviewed.”–@cthagod

8. Das racist Says:

eskay Complex & Mishka got me a deal rap.*

*Fixed.

9. Harlem World Says:

ross next album drops in just a lil over a month

i think hes peaked already, no homo

just like fif did when he released curtis

10. London Bloke Says:

eskay can’t get the items off the top shelf, doubt he can get a deal

11. Das racist Says:

Ross fucked up. (II)

‘Rich Forever’ shoulda been an album.

12. London Bloke Says:

The dude on twitter that’s 50’s friend seems to just live the good life

Weedcarrier is underrated on Nah

13. Harlem World Says:

Weedcarrier is underrated on Nah

========================
    cosign

chevy woods is living!

14. London Bloke Says:

*writes CV*

Attributes include willing to take a charge under 5 years, bottle RnB singers in NY clubs, carry and conceal weapons and say every verse you spit is “fire” regardless of truth

15. London Bloke Says:

Perks: international travel, easy access to free events, liquor, drugs and 6-8 women not wanted by main artist, use of artist’s tertiary car, celebrity endorsement for any product or service invested privately into

16. S.I.C.K Says:

“Look at those arms”lol pause

17. b Says:

I blame incarcerated blacks for the villification of the du rag.

18. Harlem World Says:

Das racist Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Ross fucked up. (II)

‘Rich Forever’ shoulda been an album.

================
    he really does need puff imo

but touch n you is a nice track

19. b Says:

How they put the jerk sauce all on the rice like that tho,no homo

jamaicans>>>>>>>>>

20. Harlem World Says:

fif has done so much wwe type moves in his career, that now i gotta question wether or not this crash was staged

21. London Bloke Says:

That officiallyice dude is just Joe Budden’s weedcarrier right? Dude claiming on twitter he got a Vodka deal. Plus, he sell music only at $25 an artist. +30k followers, he musta made between $100-250k bare minimum off that

And clearly did nothing during the Joe Budden/Raekwon incident

Weedcarrying >>

22. Dos Equis Says:

No way the durag should have succumbed to such a violent death while weaves get to walk around willfully, brazen in all their glory.

The biggie and puffy of fashion

23. Harlem World Says:

CNN:- Breaking News “Commenter Harlem World is currently VEWGing – Blames economic crisis for dating outside of his race”

24. Dos Equis Says:

niggaz with triggers > niggaz with twitters

START THE VIOLENCE

internet got all the thugs inside the house..violence is suffering

25. Jackson7 Says:

S.I.C.K Says:

June 26th, 2012 at 12:10 pm
    “Look at those arms”lol pause

————–

you finally watched the Usream?

26. Harlem World Says:

London Bloke Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 12:13 pm

===================
    Yeah, but I’d say that too if I was weedcarrying for a dude who hasn’t had a hit record since 2003.

At least Chevy Wood is believable!

27. Das racist Says:

‘Chuck Inglish has been holding his own lately. With both instrumental albums WRKING & WRKOUT already under his belt, The Cool Kids producer will be releasing a solo rap album titled Convertibles.’

^^^^^^

Stick to making them beats Chuck, I ain’t tryna hear you rap.

28. Casket Face Says:

would you eat a restaurant who’s host wore a du-rag and suit?

would you check your bags in at a hotel to a nigga wearing a bell-hop suit and and matching du-rag?

imagine going into chase and your personal banker wore a du-rag?

forehead cape niggas <<<<<

29. Harlem World Says:

Chevy Woods > Chevy Wood

NHJIC

phew!

30. b Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 12:10 pm
    “Look at those arms”lol pause

^sick watched this shit a year later?

31. Harlem World Says:

Dos Equis Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 12:16 pm

niggaz with triggers > niggaz with twitters

START THE VIOLENCE

internet got all the thugs inside the house..violence is suffering

===============
    lmao

ignorance can be fun

32. Dos Equis Says:

who is the thuggest nigga on nah?

look at this roster

hw = uneck tee wearer bath connoisseur
    b= blouse rocker weed pinchee
    lb = british..nuff said
    sick = lover not a thugger
    j7 = at home mom
    efl = ladies man

33. London Bloke Says:

Nah the paypall real.

The Vodka deal sounded like a seafront property in Colorado

34. London Bloke Says:

Lmao I’ll stick you (n) wid da shank before you can say “wha’appen” mi yout

35. Harlem World Says:

Das racist Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 12:17 pm

^^^^^^

Stick to making them beats Chuck, I ain’t tryna hear you rap.

==================
    What he said.

Nosign listening to Chuck rap without Mikey.

36. Dos Equis Says:

would you eat a restaurant who’s host wore a du-rag and suit?

no but ive seen millions eat from places wear niggaz wore those silly paper hats or those shower cap stocking things….

you always gotta go the extreme..wasnt no niggaz working as hosts with no durags

you are so outlandish..ignore me for teh rest of the millenium please.

37. S.I.C.K Says:

@Fecal

This IS America and we all have a right to dress and express ourselves as we see fit. Yet the durag was abused when it became a nigger fashion item.I see manly dykes rocking them.I see regular hoes downgrade from the scarf.I even see peasy headed niggas with not a wave in sight rocking em.When you get older you tend to distance yourself from being lumped in with every rank and file nigga walking the street. Now if you have 360 waves that’s another story. I still wouldn’t rock a durag in public.

38. Das racist Says:

Furthermore, have ‘The Cool Kids’ broken up?

39. Dos Equis Says:

Would you nominate obama if you seen him with a durag on at the state capitol?

#outlandish

40. Harlem World Says:

I keep a Uzi under my denim jacket lining

41. London Bloke Says:

Wonder if all these rappers that say theyre the best really believe it

42. Dos Equis Says:

i reject that argument sick..we’ve niggarized so many things..the durag hate is unjustified…my bigger point is that as a culture we dont hold on to anything… rob dyrdek wore vans as an 8 yr old kid..he’s like 38 now and still rockin vans

there was nothing wrong with the durag..we’re just niggers..we kill our own shit…the same niggers now with instagram that like to act like we never myspaced it…same niggers now that scoff at certain things that happened in our culture for us to get here so that we could act like we were never there.

43. Carlos Voltron Says:

imagine going into chase and your personal banker wore a du-rag?

Two-toned at that. ROFL

44. Casket Face Says:

fece wants an excuse to wear his forehead cape without getting laughed at…it was an ERA and now it’s gone

only niggas that didnt get the memo was ghost and fifty and dusty niggas that still rock air force ones

times change, you have to change with it….

even eskay diddy bops around in diamond supply x the hundreds hawaiian shirts now

45. London Bloke Says:

Everyone claiming to be the best rapper, or top 5
    Counting every rapper thats either dead or alive
    Gonna say this shit, I hope my fans gone defend me
    But realistically, I’m probably in the top twenty
    Hoping one day I could make it to about 8
    Cause the top 7 is secured so I know thats my fate

46. Harlem World Says:

Das racist Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Furthermore, have ‘The Cool Kids’ broken up?

==============================
    Nah, they still work together on projects – just not as The Cool Kids

Chuck doing his production thing

Michael Rocks tryna get his solo thing popping – got a deal with Jet Life/Warner

They been moving from label to label since Black Mags

I think it’s a good idea, they’d reached their peak as a group, nhjic

47. London Bloke Says:

lmao remember when Beezy said feces wears a hairnet to work

and feces said he invented the tie on the end of the loaf of bread

Good times…

48. Dos Equis Says:

i respect sick..but i dont get how a complete sane, intelligent person can differentiate and justify the thinking of “hey were in america do you, but dont wear that if you’re over 30”

ive seen rich white boys in ac dc shirt, bandana, docker shorts and them 99 cents slippers and envied them so much..why cant my people just accept people for what they have in their bank accounts and not what they wearing?

ive rode the train with niggaz with 20,000 worth of clothes on…never really envied them niggaz

49. Casket Face Says:

“welcome to chase bank hi my name’s jerrod, you’ll be trusting me with your social security number, life savings and home address”

i48.tinypic.com/2ni8j08.jpg

50. S.I.C.K Says:

It’s all opinion fecal but my question is based upon what is age appropriate for Myself not what everyone else does.Just like all these old niggas trying to dress like hipsters looking stupid.Old niggas riding bmx dirt bikes and shit.smh