Video: Smoke DZA & Harry Fraud Interview w/ High Times

DZA and Fraud talk trees with the Bible of buddah. Topics include, being a functional pothead, weed budgets and bong hits. Rugby Thompson is out today.

Previously: Smoke DZA ft. Curren$y – Baleedat (Prod. By Harry Fraud)

19 Responses to “Video: Smoke DZA & Harry Fraud Interview w/ High Times”

1. Captain Planet Says:

No shots, but that’s an extremely young and naive perspective. Trust, there’s a million mothefuckers in the afghani mountains right now who have spent the last three decades proving you wrong.

You are wrong fam, you obviously don’t understand the Muslim freedom fighter

They aren’t fighting us because they fear us

They don’t fear us because they don’t fear death

They believe if they die fifghting they good fight they will be rewarded with virgins in the afterlife

Read Up squire

2. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

“Imma suck yo dick you fuckin’ faggot”

#CPLogic

3. Das racist Says:

Yo Harry, stop wasting your beats b.

4. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

fRIO, I’m bodied (((echo))) odied died ied d d d.

> only a nigga who once had accessible puss but then got denied wouldn’t see that as a ploy to stay in puss juice, b.

5. Dos Equis Says:

my life too real to parallel to nah right, and i’m too unstable and battle scarred for you to relate to

…i sat in a trap house for 6 years of my life watching movies cooking up
    with an ak under the couch

i’ve fucked a few divas, knocked out plenty niggas out, chopped it up with rappers, actors, athletes, have a criminal record and served my debt to society…also attended college and completely restructured my life to be as positive and non violent as possible…and when you seen the things i have you live everyday with an uncanny appreciation for each day

i bring up movies cause its pretty much the only thing in life a nigga like you can relate to or believe.

real talk there should be a worldstar video up of me beating a nigga half to death over the weekend and three cops pulling me off of him….is that real enough for you?
    let sleeping dogs lie my nigga,

so why did those 3 harmless jewish boys from the church of latter day saints intimidate you so much that day at that red light?

Your rap sheet looking funny at that yellow

6. Captain Planet Says:

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    June 19th, 2012 at 12:40 pm
    “Imma suck yo dick you fuckin’ faggot”

#CPLogic

LOL @ JDS

He must think nah is dumb as fuck

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    June 19th, 2012 at 11:19 am

A nigga woke up this morning and decided he was going to try and crawl up my ass, totally unprovoked.

You JUST said that and you WEREN’T quoting NO ONE ! LOLOLOL

7. Captain Planet Says:

JDS you done your homework ?

I wanna make sure so when I ether you and you start copping pleas niggas will know what it is

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

June 19th, 2012 at 12:40 pm
    fRIO, I’m bodied (((echo))) odied died ied d d d.

^ I could body this cOLD “getting no puss” movement swiftly… simply by going to the archives and finding your comment where you overstood being denied cooch due to wifey/smut/baby moms studying for finals… but its all you got, so keep at it…

9. JihaD Says:

ROFLS.

JihaD

10. Das racist Says:

“Weezy is claiming that there is no beef with Pusha T, who he’s had conflict with in the past.

“It really wasn’t no beef, you know. It was just me,” Weezy told AP. “I just reacted. Just a reaction, a simple reaction. I don’t apologize for it because I’m human. But it was just my human reaction. I don’t take it back. But there’s no beef. Beef is a whole different thing. … I’ll move on.”

^^^^^^

Smh.

11. why? Says:

yall know I be on my joke shit

How are they jokes if nobody finds them funny.

12. Casket Face Says:

Jersey*Made*me Says:
    June 19th, 2012 at 12:40 pm
    Dope cover.

These niggas appear to be enjoying that Shady signing bowl of warm soup and fresh blankets to the fullest.

Album better not flop though,and that don’t mean sales.

fixed for accuracy

looks like a chernobyl melt… this could be bad… very bad.

14. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

JDS Of The Cobra Kai Dojo
    3 mins ago
    “Imma suck yo dick you fuckin’ faggot”

#CPLogic

^yoooooo wtf?!? Lmaaaoooo

Laughs when breathes

15. Captain Planet Says:

why? Says:
    June 19th, 2012 at 12:44 pm
    yall know I be on my joke shit

How are they jokes if nobody finds them funny.

This nigga trying to get deep (nh)

16. Bricktop Says:

You are wrong fam….
    Lol, everything you typed afterwards was proving my point, not yours.

By your logic:

Guns in your face yield instant respect.

I disagreed using the example of the afghanis who’ve had the world’s largest weapons firing at them at least since the 80’s, and they haven’t flinched.

By your logic Afghanistan should be reciting the pledge of allegiance daily. This is not the case. That gun in the face for respect shit only works on weak minded Americans and whatnot.

17. Casket Face Says:

Dos Equis Says:
    June 19th, 2012 at 12:42 pm

…i sat in a trap house for 6 years of my life watching movies cooking up
    with an ak under the couch

let sleeping dogs lie my nigga,

real recognize real and the face you couldn’t decipher that lets me know i can only treat you like a child with eyes wide shut and feed you movie examples….

there you answered your own question for the world to see.

18. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

>i ain married tho. thas your hell. you the one who spoke on it. i was jus helping you cope with your failure my fwen.

19. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Some commenter won’t leave the same…