Video: DJ Greg Street ft. Bun B & CyHi The Prynce – Yeezys Bout To Come Out

Orbit Didit Films were commissioned to create the official cartoon video for DJ Greg Street’s ‘Yeezys Bout To Come Out’ featuring Bun B and CyHi The Prynce.

Download: DJ Greg Street ft. Bun B & CyHi The Prynce – Yeezys Bout To Come Out

50 Responses to “Video: DJ Greg Street ft. Bun B & CyHi The Prynce – Yeezys Bout To Come Out”

1. Chief Ali Says:

Yeezys Bout To Come Out the Closet

—–

No thanks

>>>>>>Mr. X

2. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

These sneakers are beautiful. Yeezy is a genius.

3. Casket Face Says:

Dos Equis Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 2:24 pm
    There they go

you start talking about pussy and they start talking bout marriage and disease and living forever by avoiding women.

aids just turned 40, and niggaz still aint mastered how to show up at his party without that gift

marriedvirginteamdeviantniggaz

lol

4. Casket Face Says:

“fuck outta here b … herbs camping out ordering pizza for this nigga’s sneaks. i’m just gonna catch one of these niggas smiling getting on the train and punch them in the shit and just dead em on their little sneakers. ”

random nigga commentary on the air yeezy 2 hype …smh x lol

5. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

LF: I lose all sense of self around a pair of bit titties.

6. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 2:10 pm
    Talmbout who’s fraudulent and whatnot

you one of the most fraudulent fucks on this site

pilsen residence and a few chief keef/gucci mixtapes in your minivan don’t give you no type of plug

you can talk that “its a drill” “L’s up” shit to these nahggas and they may giggle at that lame shit, but ain’t nobody fooled over here

you BEEN food

Rest assured that whenever I have a run-in with your sister, it’s always a drill, PUSSY. Ass to mouth. Bet that shit. STFU for I tie lead blocks to your feet and drop you in the Chicago River, have your final resting place among smelly Italians who double crossed Daley. I roll with mobsters, bosses, and kingpins, bitch, don’t get it twisted. Lil’ Queef Ali hassididdy now, STFU fore I expose you.

7. Casket Face Says:

teardrop A and B cups > all other sizes

….i’ma sucka for perfect tits that sit on a nice frame

8. Chief Ali Says:

——

LMAO. Cut out the theatrics you musty miscreant

I’m across the street from Union Station, 420 W Van Buren, right BY the Chicago River. I leave around 530.

I ain’t never too busy to schedule a beating. What’s to it pussy

11. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 2:36 pm

——

LMAO. Cut out the theatrics you musty miscreant

I ain’t never too busy to schedule a beating. What’s to it pussy

Chill, son. I fuck your sister at 5:30, so not today. Next week I’m wide open though (like your sister’s pussy.)

12. Bricktop Says:

I roll with mobsters, bosses, and kingpins, bitch, don’t get it twisted.
    Lol.

13. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Queef Ali’s sister got a pussy like a Honda Odyssey: “cavernous” and “dependable.”

14. Bricktop Says:

FTR I roll with my wife and child to the grocery store once a week.

15. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

I love all shapes and sizes of titty. Except, if i can roll ’em up like a floor runner then it’s a no go.

16. Bricktop Says:

I absolutely cannot fuck with the itty bitty titty committee. Broad laying on her back resembling a teenage boy and whatnot.

17. Chief Ali Says:

——

I don’t have a sister. 420 W Van Buren 530pm

save all that typing for the police report

18. Bricktop Says:

Welp.

19. Bricktop Says:

See, this is why we can’t have nice things.

20. Mike Says:

This isn’t a cartoon

21. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 2:46 pm

——

I don’t have a sister. 420 W Van Buren 530pm

save all that typing for the police report

OK but be on time because I’m gonna swing a baseball bat at the first black man I see who walks out of the building and looks like he comments here.

So if he look like Dr. Huxtable then no but if it’s a dusty ass smart mouth looking pussy then he’s catching a bat (and it better be you).

22. Casket Face Says:

Bricktop Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 2:37 pm
    A cups, dog?
    Middle school swag?
    Nah….

these tits are living proof god loves the black man …. NSFW

imagebam.com/image/557693194978374

imagebam.com/image/7d6efa194978363

imagebam.com/image/43e429194978382

23. b Says:

don’t have a sister. 420 W Van Buren 530pm

save all that typing for the police report

^ oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

24. Bricktop Says:

Chief hit em with the old “I’ll see you at bus stop, pussy!” technique.

25. Das racist Says:

See, this is why we can’t have nice things.

^^^^^^

cBc.

26. Bricktop Says:

@casket
    That was a triple link fail.

27. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

I don’t fight, I make love.

*brings brophylactics*

28. Bricktop Says:

It must be summertime or something.

29. Casket Face Says:

Bricktop Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 2:53 pm
    @casket
    That was a triple link fail.

all them women have tits of gods nigga…

30. Das racist Says:

Nah, them links is working.

31. Big_seth Says:

JDS Of The Cobra Kai Dojo
    8 mins ago
    I love all shapes and sizes of titty. Except, if i can roll ‘em up like a floor runner then it’s a no go.

Cosign

Sometimes a cups are cool. Like tittys to me are just extra credit.

Booty and face as necessity but titties is all bonus. Girl can still get an A plus without em.

32. Big_seth Says:

Titty fuckin >>>>>>>>>>>

33. Bricktop Says:

all them women have tits of gods
    Wouldn’t know. They were bad links.

34. Das racist Says:

‘So it’s official. Fans of the New Orleans r&b singer (Frank Ocean) will be happy to hear that the release of his debut album entitled Channel Orange will be on July 17th.’

^^^^^^

‘Bout damn time!

35. Casket Face Says:

Das racist Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 2:55 pm
    Nah, them links is working.

enjoy my brovahs… exquisite titties meant for kings

tinyurl.com/725g9at

36. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Lol well ya gotta make sure she fills out well in other places at least.

Smaller titties with a nice shapely booty… i love it.

37. Casket Face Says:

i believe a few brothers were gunned down in cold blood in the name of those titties

38. Bricktop Says:

This iPhone sucks, but unless them sisters were dwarfs, then those were not A’s.

39. Das racist Says:

Lf: Bronson & Marciano should drop an joint EP.

40. Bricktop Says:

Proportion is key, above all else.

41. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Sheeeit, a chick ain’t even gotta have a big ass for me, so long as her legs are kinda thick.

You can turn a nice meaty thigh into an acceptable ass if you position it right.

Feet in, knees out, waist down looooow, and arch her back… go to work. word.

42. Casket Face Says:

Bricktop Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 3:01 pm

i said b cups …those are def 32-34 B cups

43. Bricktop Says:

Big_seth
    6 mins ago
    Titty fuckin >>>>>>>>>>>
    Yes, lawd.

44. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Titty fuckin >>>>>>>>>>>

I’m missing out.

The chances I had, I was too eager to get to the puss. 20 year old me didn’t know the benefit of taking your time.

45. Bricktop Says:

i said b cups …
    Lol. You initially threw an “a” in there, thus causing me to throw a flag on the field of play. It’s all good tho. Like I said, proportion is key.

46. Chief Ali Says:

I don’t fight, I make love.

*brings brophylactics*

—–

i thought so.

*Peeps the titty convo*

if it ain’t at least a b cup, I usually don’t respeck it, but like some others have stated, if she got a mean ass i may reconsider

47. Chief Ali Says:

Titty fuckin >>>>>>>>>>>

—-

the most overrated deviant act of all time, IMO

48. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Titty fuckin >>>>>>>>>>>

—-

the most overrated deviant act of all time, IMO

Don’t crush my dreams, bro…

lol

49. Big_seth Says:

Not that titty fuckin beats the puss in anyway… But it’s fun to get up like that then go ham on her undercarriage.

I mean I don’t like to busy on tittys usually. cuz I like kissin em once I’m inside her.

50. Big_seth Says: