Mysonne ft. Cory Gunz & Lumidee – Loko

Here is the CDQ and untagged version of Mysonne’s ‘Loko’ record from his Definition Of A G 2 mixtape.

Download: Link

Previously: Mysonne – Ambitions Az A Rider Freestyle (Video)

38 Responses to “Mysonne ft. Cory Gunz & Lumidee – Loko”

1. Das racist Says:

Rozay – ‘So Sophisticated’ >>>

2. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

24 Hours with Brandon Stevens:
    6am-wake up check nah see if my idol Frankie has commented
    615am-get off auntie couch to brush teeth
    7am-hop on subway to work for minimum wage in a metropolis
    9am-make sure the coffee and crumpets are out for the big wigs. Also ensure fresh copies are supplied for the meetings
    10-6pm-live vicariously through Gettin riddled with bullets by every commenter alive.
    7pm-cops sack of Reggie for 10, rolls 11 blunts
    8-pm-logs back on nah to continue Gettin lit up repeadtly
    10pm-returns home to aunties couch as she ask when you goin get a girlfriend
    11-6am-continues to comment on nah dreaming of being like his idol

Who…..ME!

Kill ya self already

3. Casket Face Says:

who’s watching that disney let it shine shit? this is how they want black niggas to behave?

4. Das racist Says:

>>> Americans commentating on soccer games

5. b Says:

“Man, Pops is trippin. He wants me to ask for my bike back , You know I wouldnt trip.”
    Debo: “What bike?”
    Red: “The beach cruiser, the one I let You borrow three weeks ago.”

6. b Says:

tHe kiD franKiE Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 11:32 am
    24 Hours with Brandon Stevens:

^ You know HOW I Know u gay.

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Rozay – ‘So Sophisticated’ >>>

Meh

Ross still needs a BMF type record if he ever expects to be anything but a Gold nigga.

“Fuck’N You” is cool but I don’t see it being the hit Ross needs at this stage of his career.

Plus, word is Jeezy is doubling up, dropping another record before the year’s done.

Ross has been spreading himself thin helping all his weed carriers & giving his cohorts 16’s for their projects. I’m interested to see what God Forgives… ends up sounding like.

8. Casket Face Says:

amp must got a real job now, that nigga been ghost the past few weeks

9. b Says:

^ Word, its almost seems counterproductive.

10. ChainHeavy Says:

So I was at my aunts house on my cousins computer a while ago and I was looking something up that started with an M,and the first thing that came up was Meathub.com.So obviously I thought this nigga was a faggot so I’ve been ducking this nigga for months.I look at my emails this morning and LivingSocial has a deal for Meathub.Apparently its a cookout supply warehouse.

11. Das racist Says:

^^^^^^

Still haven’t heard this.

12. b Says:

ChainHeavy Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 11:39 am

^ well done sir

13. Das racist Says:

complex.com/music/2012/06/will-smith-returns-to-rapping-on-summertime-3

^^^^^^

Smh.

14. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

lmao

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Casket Face Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 11:38 am

amp must got a real job now, that nigga been ghost the past few weeks

Still doing the same shit. I’ve been haunting Nah for years now.

Had to take some weeks off to let the young nahggas live.

16. Bricktop Says:

Das Racist
    11 mins ago
    >>soccer games
    *grammar-checked*

17. Das racist Says:

>>> Baseball

18. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Can’t trust any rapper as brolic as Mysonne.

Nicca I don’t need flesh meats and muscles and veins all in my grill.

Rappers should be either skinny and unhealthy or fat as fuck.

Niccas wanna be bodybuilders, son.

Niccas wanna have 8 veins popping out of their biceps, vibrating and pulsating and shit.

Nicca what the fuck this look like, this ain’t no Billy Blanks Tai Bo shit nicca, I need you to spit bars, I don’t need you pouring liquids on yourself, yuck.

Wtf

19. Bricktop Says:

Das Racist
    3 mins ago
    >>> Baseball
    Don’t talk to me until you learn to speak proper American.

Comprendo, homie?

20. Das racist Says:

I’m spanish?

Lol.

21. 911 Says:

Lmao @ chainheavy story.

22. 911 Says:

Why or how the hell would I have two forms of ID, if I fucking lost my ID? I blame Republicans for this nonsense..

23. 911 Says:

Why… or how the hell would I have two forms of ID, if I fucking lost my ID? I blame Republicans for this nonsense.

24. Das racist Says:

Driver’s license & a passport?

25. 911 Says:

Why is it that in the face of unanswered questions, people always want to gravitate to the most convoluted — and least plausible — explanations?

26. 911 Says:

If I had ID I wouldn’t need ID © the mighty mos def

27. S.I.C.K Says:

Damn Lumidee???

The desperation >>>

I thought she was working retail at Daffy’s

28. Dos Equis Says:

lol @ chain..humor >>

S.I.C.K Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 10:04 am

@Fecal

What do you make of the new Santonio fuckery??This nigga always involved with some shit.The Jets need a relaxed training camp for a change.I haven`t heard a peep from Ryan plus he lost weight(II).

Its mostly one fuckhead reporter that works for espn, rich cimini..or as we call him semen-i..the nigga tweets “santonio just threw his helmet down, nothing crazy he might have hamstring issues”..then his leading story on espn reads “SANTONIO LEAVES CAMP IN FRUSTRATION SAYS HE GOT TOO MUCH WORK”

Fucking dickhead

29. 911 Says:

I didn’t bring any of that das racist. I fucked up. Prepare a plan or prepare to fail.

30. Casket Face Says:

did mysonne go a little nicki minaj in his verse? that bar was mad uncomfortable …nigga too brolic to be going roman revenge on niggas

this shit strong through, prolly street banger for the whole summer…i can hear all flex dj’s rewinding this shit a hundred times and loopin’ it out close to annoyingly long on a friday night mix…

31. Dos Equis Says:

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Keeping an eye on Holmes, who may have injured himself. Tossed helmet. #Jets

Jane McManus ‏@janesports
    Holmes said he asked staff to cut down his reps form 30 to 25, that he felt overused after being away for a few weeks. #Jets

Jane McManus ‏@janesports
    So that explains Holmes helmet throwing & checking in w/ trainer, too many reps after being overseas, “lot of catching up to do.”

That nigga never sees what the other beat writers see..he works for espn so he gotta SPIN everything to get them firsttake interviews

32. 911 Says:

“If you get to the stage where you can persuade people on the evidence, that it’s solid, that we are all African, that color is superficial, that stages of development of culture are all interactive,” Leakey says

One of the worlds leading paleo-anthropologist

The motherland.

33. S.I.C.K Says:

@Feces

Understood

@911

I haven’t had adequate ID for years. The last time I went through the whole process and paid my fee and STILL NEVER GOT MY NEW ID.Bullshit!

34. Casket Face Says:

I thought she was working retail at Daffy’s

lol real talk even though she’s from harlem…the motherland keep her paid with the spanish remixes.

smh @ black people not having that type of unity, you asian, hispanic, or jew your peoples gonna RIDE for you whether you wack or not

35. Bricktop Says:

Das Racist
    9 mins ago
    Driver’s license & a passport?
    Passports are for pussies.
    America.
    Fuckyeah.

36. Das racist Says:

Stephanie Santiago >>>

*Daps Worldstar*

37. Das racist Says:

Passports are for pussies.
    America.
    Fuckyeah.

^^^^^^

Lol.

38. 911 Says:

“As for the human genome, well lately I came across the information that Neanderthal genes are found in Europeans and Asians and all non-Africans. It blew my mind away.”

Roffle @ everyone but those of African descent being caveman.. the ancients ain’t never lied. Should have never shown those fuckers the way of man. Left them in the caves..