Meyhem Lauren ft. Action Bronson & Roc Marciano – Peruvian Desserts

The second leak from Meyhem Lauren’s Respect The Fly Shit, which was recorded entirely in a hotel room at SXSW.

Food in Peru >>

Download: Link

Produced by Tommy Mas (via Pitchfork).

Previously: The Making of Meyhem Lauren’s Respect The Fly Shit (Video)

86 Responses to “Meyhem Lauren ft. Action Bronson & Roc Marciano – Peruvian Desserts”

1. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Meyhem Lauren = worst rapper of all time.

2. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

which was recorded entirely in a hotel room at SXSW

Who gives a fuck. Shut up and make hits.

sharp nails on a clean chalkboard > Meyhem Lauren’s bars

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

That picture within a picture within a picture swag

4. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

eskay’s criteria for rappers: the more polo you wear, the more I’m in love you with.

eskay will lick shots at Chris Brown all day but you know what? The nicca make hits.

This nicca Meyhem rock a “SNOW BEACH” pullover and eskay jizzes in his fucking pants and posts the nicca’s music regardless of quality.

5. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

Suicide

6. b Says:

^*daps raekwon*

7. Chief Ali Says:

Kinda funny how Elijah taught the caveman theory in the 40s and people doubted him.Now the white scholars are acknowledging his “racist “teachings”

—-

Word SICK. Perfect example of heed the message and not the messenger.

LoL @ Amp…them people come looking for me trust I got something for ’em

8. Carlos Voltron Says:

which was recorded entirely in a hotel room at SXSW.

So it sounds like absolute shit? Thanks for letting me know in advance.

9. Harlem World Says:

wtf niccas doing in hotel rooms together

10. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

“cuz bein broke at 30 give a nigga da chills”

11. A Chick Says:

What up fellas! What I miss?

12. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

Its a frustrating time for comment rappers

13. Bricktop Says:

@EFL
    It’s too nice of a Friday afternoon to be kicking that pseudo intellectual ish right now. Maybe if it rains or I’m drunk or someone in my family dies or something….

14. donkey punch Says:

word to wallace fard b

15. Ayo Says:

Got the bull’s eye with third optical vision. Check the dilated pupils(s)

16. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

YO GIRLFRIEND’S A PENIS-EATER
    I SWEAR SHE’S A PEOPLE PLEASER

lolololol!

Gucci > __________

17. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

you know jds hair nappy lol

I got that jet black this nigga might be dominican, west indian shit.

hate the game

late pass but, roff!

nah. my hair grows wavy for some reason…

18. b Says:

my comments are disappearing like jewelry on frankie

19. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Elijah Muhammad = total fraud

NoI = frauds

Farrakhan = greatest fraud in history

Entertaining though.

But then the nicca came out in favor of Qaddafi I said “fuck you permanently you permed hair ass bitch.”

20. A Chick Says:

b Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 1:19 pm
    my comments are disappearing like jewelry on frankie
    ————
    lol

awe chit. Ain’t nothin changed..

21. Bricktop Says:

Remember kids, summer is NOT the time of year to try and impress your girlfriend by transporting duffle bags of money and/or contractor bags of body parts for your capo. Them shits are fucking heavy. And it’s hot as hell.

22. donkey punch Says:

as a white 5% ‘er I resent your comment chea

23. b Says:

A chick , u still heading up top? I may need to use you as bait, to get a more attractive chick, let me know.

24. Big_seth Says:

Summer time is a joyous season where women deem it necessary to wear less…

SMH@ you niggas that don’t live in cities where it’s summer almost all year round.

Lol

25. Big_seth Says:

Seeing girls ride the line of appropriate work attire>>>>>>>>>>>>

26. donkey punch Says:

b & a chick make a good couple b

a&b

27. A Chick Says:

I’m already here b.

How can u possibly be having girl problems with all of these women here? It’s mad hood chicks too…smh

28. b Says:

when frankie got robbed did he ,

a) call the police
    b)call his father
    c)call tyrone
    d)all of the above

29. Harlem World Says:

=============

even a chick swinging on b!

say it aint so

what did the lil homie do to deserve this nah witchhuny

30. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Summer time is a joyous season where women deem it necessary to wear less…

Lol

Though I’m sure that’s really dope… fall/winter fashion >>>>

I have a jacket/blazer addiction.

31. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

I feel like dying, I feel like dyyyiiinnnnggg

32. b Says:

^ lol I dont like those loud ass hoodboogers. Honestly, I was the problem, shit straight now tho.

33. Big_seth Says:

JDS Of The Cobra Kai Dojo
    0 mins ago
    Summer time is a joyous season where women deem it necessary to wear less…

Lol

Though I’m sure that’s really dope… fall/winter fashion >>>>

I have a jacket/blazer addiction.

Haha. If only there was a way for it to be 60 degrees for dudes and 80 for girls all year round

34. A Chick Says:

LOL@HW

Yo I’m serious!! It’s too many flippin people walking around. Was kinda wondering how mofos date here.

35. Big_seth Says:

Yo I’m tryin to think of my next US destination.

Might hit Ny again, or the Chi, or Vegas. Or SoCal.

I dunno. Thoughts?

36. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

U don’t get no bitches

Schtop Lyin

You pay for pussy

40 a hr

37. A Chick Says:

Ima venture into the BX prolly next week. Tryna see what dem dudes is lookin like and talking about. Any areas I should stay away from? I don’t exactly blend in so,….

38. b Says:

This chick approached me on the 4 train platform two days ago, cool she 38, one kid. Imma fuck.

39. b Says:

^soundview
    mott haven
    castle hill

^ come check in me highbridge tho

40. A Chick Says:

approached me on the 4 train platform
    ————-
    LMAO! #nyshyt

41. Kush Kennedy Says:

Its 95 degrees and above everyday down here, bitches come out wearing as little as possible, big bitches don’t come out at all.

42. Harlem World Says:

I don’t exactly blend in so

=================
    what does this mean?

you white?

43. b Says:

A Chick Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 1:34 pm
    approached me on the 4 train platform
    ————-
    LMAO! #nyshyt

^ You would do the same or at least entertain it,trust.

44. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Chi-town in the summer > _________

Bitches be wearing short shorts and heels like it’s mandatory.

45. Big_seth Says:

Kush Kennedy
    0 mins ago

*^

Dead

But true. The bears be hibernating for summer.

46. Big_seth Says:

Bitches be wearing short shorts and heels like it’s mandatory.

It’s like that everywhere in the summer tho.

Just down south and in CA summer lasts longer.

47. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

U work 3 hours as a male secretary just to get 1 hour of puss

>>>>>>>struggle life

48. A Chick Says:

come check in me highbridge tho
    —————–
    That’s around jerome ave right? Yep pretty much the only area I know. Imma hit that first.

49. b Says:

come check in me highbridge tho
    —————–

^ Correct, we should do luuuuunnnch, or dinner sometiiiiiime.

50. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

The thirst.

So desperate

51. A Chick Says:

Harlem World Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 1:36 pm

what does this mean?

you white?
    ——————-
    Apparently I give off a southern belle vibe. Folks is already referring to me as “Atlanta”

52. Big_seth Says:

Niggas is in love. 8 hrs a day on nah bickering.

53. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

New York bitches are disgusting.

Skin all pockmarked, ass all out of shape.

You get the occasional Latin bitch worth fucking but most NY bitches got that hardened, Rah Digga look to them. Wouldn’t spit on them bitches.

Except the upscale white broads from Manhattan that be doing anal bleaching – that’s the type of smut I #fux wit.

54. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

He nervous twitching round da hoes

U could he a bum ma look at his clothes

55. A Chick Says:

@HW

Hol up, where u at? Ain’t u supposed to rolling out the red carpet or somethin? I’m always in Harlem too, where u be kiddo??

56. Harlem World Says:

lol foh chea

57. b Says:

tumblr.com/tagged/look+at+those+arms

58. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

I’m a let y’all judge tho

59. A Chick Says:

LI Accent <<<<<

60. Harlem World Says:

A Chick Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 1:43 pm

@HW

Hol up, where u at?

==================

where.da.pics.at?

x o x and all that business

then we can talk n bullshit n etc

61. Casket Face Says:

it’s getting real in the field with new york radio

62. A Chick Says:

FOH HW, lol

No need to be scared. Live a little :)

63. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

A Chick Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 1:47 pm
    LI Accent <<<<<

Except on them Jersey Shore smuts, then it works.

64. Harlem World Says:

“Long shot but if anyone happens to find my passport from last night I’d give anything, legal, and within reason.”

some fine lil vewg on the fb

im tempted to forge a passport for her

trick life across the belly

65. Harlem World Says:

come on a chick

pic or die

you could be a tron mask for all i know

66. S.I.C.K Says:

What Chea fails to realize is that Elijah did more for his people than that glorified child molester from Arabia. This is why Elijah WAS THE MESSENGER to HIS People. Fuck what any Arab says.We have our OWN LEADERS.

67. Harlem World Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 1:56 pm

==========
    wow wee!

68. Dos Equis Says:

Damn this nigga eating…nigga make me want city island now

69. Chief Ali Says:

LOL @ Chea

I don’t rock with ANY parts of Islam: NOI, Sunnis, Shiites, none of dat. We were building on Elijah’s theory that kizzas were Neanderthals and cavement, not the conduits of civilization that they’d have you believe with their revised history. Modern day science is backing up Elijah’s claims which were widely viewed as “racist teachings” by kizza historians and anthropologists of yesteryear.

Address the topic of discussion and keep that left field bullshit to self. No one gives a fuck.

70. Dos Equis Says:

6309 222nd street..go there and go “ooohwayyyyy” to the third window on the 2nd floor..ill be down in a second. You coming alone? or do i have to break out the fine china?

71. b Says:

Were you born to lead? Inspire? Multitask? Do you thrive on challenge and change? If so, you just might be Best Bi management material in our vicksburgh area. Our store managers do it all — everything from overseeing operations, to analyzing retail performance and identifying trends. And most important, they’re experts at motivating people to do their best.

This isn’t a job for rookies. But if you’re long on ambition, have cut your teeth in retail, and are now ready for the big time, we urge you to consider a career in Retail Manager at Best Bi.

72. Dos Equis Says:

b gon use a chick to try to show off for his auntie..

aunti you home?..i got unpaid company

73. Chief Ali Says:

Talmbout who’s fraudulent and whatnot

you one of the most fraudulent fucks on this site

pilsen residence and a few chief keef/gucci mixtapes in your minivan don’t give you no type of plug

you can talk that “its a drill” “L’s up” shit to these nahggas and they may giggle at that lame shit, but ain’t nobody fooled over here

you BEEN food

74. Dos Equis Says:

Imma teach a chick how her pussy works

75. Harlem World Says:

Dos Equis Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 2:08 pm

b gon use a chick to try to show off for his auntie..

aunti you home?..i got unpaid company

=======================
    fock! (c) the abscence of heat

76. Harlem World Says:

get it how you live b!

but like pac said “i dont want it if its that easy”, no homo

77. Chief Ali Says:

A Chick tryna get it in while on vacation and niggas posted at the keyboard

nah, right?

78. Bricktop Says:

but like pac said “i dont want it if its that easy”
    This is one of the greatest pieces of advice ever given in music. Period. The kind of lesson that actually saves lives.

79. mcb Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZa7hU6tP_s&feature=player_embedded

for you fathers out there

SWAG

80. Chief Ali Says:

but like pac said “i dont want it if its that easy”

—-

word, but that shit ain’t got no wings in this “YOLO” era

niggas out here trying to live fast and die young

81. Bricktop Says:

Chicks on vacay have one thing on the mind. Real talk, cats better step away from the keyboard and find a fucking beach.

82. A Chick Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    June 8th, 2012 at 2:18 pm
    A Chick tryna get it in while on vacation and niggas posted at the keyboard

nah, right?
    ———–
    I jus wanted to see if these dudes would leave their keyboard for 2 seconds, but NOPE. hahaha

83. Dos Equis Says:

There they go

you start talking about pussy and they start talking bout marriage and disease and living forever by avoiding women.

aids just turned 40, and niggaz still aint mastered how to show up at his party without that gift

marriedvirginteamdeviantniggaz

84. b Says:

usher album was horrible, that swv shit was better than that smh

lets see wat this waka bout

85. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

A Chick tryna get it in while on vacation and niggas posted at the keyboard

nah, right?

In all fairness, she could look like Jar Jar Binks for all anyone knows.

86. Bricktop Says: