Video: Killer Mike ft. Bun B, T.I. & Trouble – Big Beast

R.A.P. Music out now on iTunes.

Previously: Scrilla ft. Killer Mike – F*ck That

65 Responses to “Video: Killer Mike ft. Bun B, T.I. & Trouble – Big Beast”

1. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

The most hilarious and ironic thing about the Tarantino/Spike beef is that Spike took Samuel L. to task saying he was being QT’s house nigga for defending him, and now Samuel L. is playing a house nigga in Django.

I wish Spike was still operating on QT’s level though. I feel like they’re each other’s balance.

2. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

b = ‘comment rapper’

That’s 8 levels below ‘dude who kills little Asian men, chops them up and eats them, then flies to Germany’

Congrats on your awesome life holmes.

3. Casket Face Says:

Das racist Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 10:13 am
    Lol @ Wale tryin to fight Amanda Diva.

This nigga really a bitch.

her boyfriend soft though, that nigga aint want the beat down from MMG …ain’t nobody mushing my girl or approaching her about nothing if i’m there.

4. Harlem World Says:

amount of bodies killer mike has caught = 0

5. Das racist Says:

huh??

^^^^^^

MTO.

6. Harlem World Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 10:22 am

b = ‘comment rapper’

Congrats on your awesome life holmes.

=================
    damn chea

that was a lil harsh!

7. Big_seth Says:

JDS Of The Cobra Kai Dojo
    0 mins ago

Good point.

Jamie foxx will do well in that flick tho. He’s an able enough actor to pull it off. Specially seeing as how it’s kind of toungue in cheek (||)

8. Das racist Says:

R.a.P. Music is the best album I’ve heard this year.

9. Bricktop Says:

Malcom X was Spike’s death sentence. Nobody with any shred of power in the film industry will ever forgive him for that. Shit, he has trouble getting HBO to green light documentaries now from what I hear.

10. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

One day u ready to end it all….

Next day u livin carefree

One day ya boss call u nigger

Next day you makin coffee??? how we figure…

Holes in ya story

Alibis.aint.matchin.up!

Niggas is revisionist story tellers

A shot response will only prove my point

Schtop Lyin Brandon!

11. Big_seth Says:

McGruder should have made a catcher freeman flick tho.

The boondocks >>>€

14. Casket Face Says:

amanda diva is fine and everything

but cosign sonning her for all to see

she got a boyfriend now, that bitch is ugly and worthless

15. Harlem World Says:

meek mill >>>>>>>

he has the mentality of a hood nicca who just won the lotto

this style is priceless

16. b Says:

b Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 10:31 am
    Frankie, go play fam.

You gon be playing the victim role and talking about how Im ya biggest fan in a second when I start shooting LOL

LOL @ shot response proving your point fuck u controlling here?

worry about not getting robbed, not me.

17. Das racist Says:

meek mill >>>>>>>

^^^^^^

Nosign that nigga, he overrated.

18. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

I think people would love for Spike to return to form, but he needs to STFU in the press throwing salt at other acclaimed directors (which will get you blackballed quick) and get an EDITOR.

The writer he collabs with now doesn’t know how to cut shit out for a better script. Too many ideas make it on the page, few of them are fleshed out to completion & the end result ends up suffering.

19. b Says:

b = ‘comment rapper’

Congrats on your awesome life holmes.

^chea u a paralegal, stop it 5

20. b Says:

chea another kizza typing in black fist get that corny shit outta here

21. Casket Face Says:

wale got a complex, that nigga one of them “world owe me something” ass niggas… rick ross bring him back from the dead, get his twitter certified and now he’s acting up? beating women of tweets and shit.

foh your name still olujbalwale nigga …fuckin’ african booty scratcher

22. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

she got a boyfriend now, that bitch is ugly and worthless

Man…weren’t you championing Lindsay Lohan yesterday???

23. Harlem World Says:

Casket Face Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 10:35 am

============
    true

but if she got screamed on, so what – she should know when to stfu

now shes tryna twist the story to get sympathy

olubowale was right on this one

24. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

I prove you lost already

Schtop lyin

25. Harlem World Says:

wale needs to learn how to handle criticism tho

he stays tryna argue with every naysayer

26. Casket Face Says:

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 10:37 am
    she got a boyfriend now, that bitch is ugly and worthless

Man…weren’t you championing Lindsay Lohan yesterday???

it’s all jokes, amanda is my boo for life …since 1994-95

27. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

@ b thanks for the shots, ask Nate, ask Fux, ask Furious, ask any nicca who fuck with me offline, calling me a paralegal is like calling Bill Gates a secretary, bitch nicca. I could fuck around a cut a check to your mom and she would willingly sell you on some slave block shit, on some “I hope that you take good care of him.” Nicca you couldn’t mow my lawn or wash my fucking car. Lil’ disrespectful ass nicca we been in the same room for years now and you pick this Thursday morning to lick a shot? Nicca I’m not gonna rap into a fucking computer microphone, I will find you and pay a hungry, homeless nicca to eat your face like the nicca in Miami, have him on the highway shirtless snacking on your ears nicca, and he’ll do this for $50 and a cup of coffee so what your life like, pussy. I don’t write bars I will ether you in person and run you the fuck over like the nicca Styles P threw tissues at. I’m half crazy and need medication nicca, I might set you on fire on some pyromaniac shit and then youtube it. Fuck your entire life, pussy. Don’t ever talk to me again.

28. b Says:

tHe kiD franKiE Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 10:40 am
    I prove you lost already

Schtop lyin

^My brother lol, I hope you find comfort in believing this. I.cant.complain.

you shooting with that bb gun.

29. Bricktop Says:

Do you believe zombies?
    How about Jesus?

30. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Amanda Diva looks like her box would be immaculate…

But her online presence is definitely that of a chick who runs her mouth & then flabbergasted when someone has something to say about it.

Wale, tho <<<<<<

Too many people dislike that nigga's aura for him to pick Diva of all people out of the crowd and bark on her.

31. Harlem World Says:

twitter is something else tho

motherfuckers are ruining their careers, lives, reputations over that lil 140 character box

even more surprising when its hood niccas too, whove been conditioned and brainwashed into keeping quiet

32. b Says:

chea stacking that paper

33. Harlem World Says:

dr dre smacked the shit outta dee barnes for talking slick about him!

i think i can let wale slide for screaming on amanda diva

34. Casket Face Says:

sometimes niggas get out of character start thinking they’re the man…it takes skill to ice a nigga with only 140 characters

35. Harlem World Says:

no homo just in case @ “let wale slide”

36. Casket Face Says:

amanda got the blue certified stamp on her twitter now she don’t fuck with niggas like she used to…either that or her new boyfriend got the pussy on lock.

37. b Says:

lol @ chea , I will just leave him alone.

38. Bricktop Says:

You can only stack paper so tall before it falls, precipitating on us all. Metaphorically speaking, that is.

39. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 10:42 am

^OH MY GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

WOW.

40. Casket Face Says:

instagr.am/p/Li9bfZi2U-/

i’d die happy …not a care in the fuckin’ world

41. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

My theory…

Twitter beef escalates because people get irritated having to type out their long ass responses, and do it over 8 tweets, and then look back and see that their phone auto-corrected it so now there are a thousand typos.

That would drive anyone crazy.

42. b Says:

Nicca I’m not gonna rap into a fucking computer microphone,

^ lololol

43. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Chea/Slumblical been certified though.

And Co-sign that “nicca” being truly unstable. Homey never heard of meds fam. Why you think he wins all his cases. No juror is gonna wanna decide against him.

44. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Sanaa >>>>>

Absolute perfection.

45. Casket Face Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 10:42 am

perfect melt/ether combo

46. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

From stealing sammiches to livin lavish huh

K

Alibis…

47. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

instagr.am/p/Li9bfZi2U-/

^Dawg, Give me 2 days, a pack of gatorades, some vasoline, no condoms, a redbull, 2 cigs, and a jellyfish.

We gone have ourselves a party.

48. Casket Face Says:

i’d eat that woman’s ass crack from the back….

49. Harlem World Says:

Casket Face Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 10:49 am

instagr.am/p/Li9bfZi2U-/

===========
    uhhhhhhh (c) master p voice

im tricking at least 2 new furs and a new whip for this one

throw in a holiday for good measure

50. b Says:

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 10:52 am
    Sanaa >>>>>

Absolute perfection.

^word, and I dont want the heavily made up sanaa either,

I want the chick that came to the prom on love and basketball

51. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Daaaaamn @ that Greek neo-nazi slapping that lady up on tv.

Gizza put his whole body into those slaps too. He was spinning.

52. Harlem World Says:

im poppin x pills all night with sanaa

53. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

From stealing sammiches to livin lavish huh

^”I think I’m Big Meech/ Hamburgler…”

54. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

Sheneka>>>>>Sanaa

Fuck the status n money

Looks alone she got her

Opinion

55. b Says:

damn that woman is gorgeous

56. Bricktop Says:

Jellyfish though? Too far.

57. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I want the chick that came to the prom on love and basketball

^You can take that Sanaa. I’m skate off with the one from Something New. Yeah, that’s what my life been bout.

“Bone gristle poppin’ from continuous grinding.” -Mos Def

58. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

How do you go about smashing Sanaa, though?

She’s fine and sophisticated, so do you get cool on her on some biting your bottom lip while thrusting in the puss?

Or because you’re excited, do you smash wildly with your mouth open and slobber on ya face?

59. Harlem World Says:

cosign rolling around on the beach at night with sanna, in front of of the soothing sound of the sea and the crackling noise of a lil fire, whislt listening to el debarge – special lady

yeah im simping, salute me or just shoot me

60. Casket Face Says:

tHe kiD franKiE Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 10:56 am
    Sheneka>>>>>Sanaa

Fuck the status n money

Looks alone she got her

Opinion

hey, some niggas like dirty unshaven hoodrat cooch that everyone hit …

we’re talking about grown man beauty and elegance that transcends the black community.

sanaa is wanted by EVERY nigga that takes a glimpse in her direction

61. Harlem World Says:

sanaa > sanna

nhjic

62. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

Roooooiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhttttrt

63. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

Basket case

You don’t even like women

Why.are.u.conversing?

64. b Says:

How do you go about smashing Sanaa, though?

^ No condom under any circumstances.

65. b Says: