Jim Jones ft. Rugz D. Bewler – Coming Home

This cut was previously featured on an episode of Love & Hip-Hop, and it’s now being made available for download.

Previously: Jim Jones, Sen City & Trav – Ondaspot Freestyle

50 Responses to “Jim Jones ft. Rugz D. Bewler – Coming Home”

1. Harlem World Says:

“dont say a word about my baby, baby
    dont say a word about my baby, baby”

2. brolic fonts Says:

aite, I cant spend all my vacay on nah.

3. b Says:

robbery in progress

4. Casket Face Says:

Harlem World Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:35 pm
    shoutout to eric arty

lucky motherfucka

my school had the goonie goo goos smh

but these 2012 schools got young female teachers dtf

i tried with my teacher, stayed after school and hit her with the “you should let me call you”….she took the number and said she’d call.

she never did, jewels for the younger niggas…never ask for a bitch number you got daily access to…get the number the night its supposed to go down

5. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

6. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

Dj envy

7. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Can’t take this monkey seriously since he chopped the braids off.

No shots, obviously.

8. Casket Face Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:44 pm
    Can’t take this monkey seriously since he chopped the braids off.

No shots, obviously.

i think jones is maturing …still out here thuggin but it seems like he’s slowing down with the stupidity

My history teacher tried me. Mrs Thomas. Couldn’t see it at the time tho. She would scope me in the mornings and give me ride to school.

10. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

I ain’t never had a nigga envy that shit crazy

I been fly flashy n ballin so jealousy cOme w the territory

I been had cash cars n bitches

Nothin new

But this on some other shit another nigga really wants to be me….

Shits disgusting

I laugh

11. b Says:

007= james bond
    -007=chains gone

^ hemming up minituresque faggot mngrs. Is not quite thuggin

13. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

Askin me for pics of my girls
    Askin me how to get waves
    Analyzing a vid down to my ankles
    Holdin onto my every comment
    Sweatin me for yrs

This shit is crazy!

14. S.I.C.K Says:

Dear Multiple Organ Failure

Harlem needs you this time to strike one of it’s own.I mean addiction struck Charlie Ham and he was actually talented.

15. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

I Really am that nigga

16. Casket Face Says:

these niggas album art should be a clear indication that hip-hop isn’t paying the bills

17. Harlem World Says:

“im-so-happy
    cause todaaay i found my friiiiiends
    theyre in my heaaad”

18. b Says:

blame it on the chaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin,

he shouldna been baaaallllllllliiiiiiiinnnnn

blame it on the guarrrrrrrddsssss,

they wasnt workin that night,

whatever u doooo, dont put that blame on yooooouuuu

blame it on the chaaaaaaaainnnnn, yaaaaaaaaaaaay yeeeaahhhh

19. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

My first Stan

:-)

Your inner circle envy you. Being the nigga with the whips and all the bitches out the crew. You learn a valuable lesson in humility early.

Can’t feast openly when niggas is starving

21. Harlem World Says:

i used to root for jim jones heavy, until he helped destroy dipset

man i wanted jimmy to win so badly

he had that thug consciousness style

narrating life in gotham (aka harlem) as he rode round in his dipmobile

thug consciousness >>>>

jim jones adlibs >>>>

At A few things

23. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

^Cbc

I been knew that but is what it is

24. Harlem World Says:

jamie foxx: unpredictable >>>>>

bubblebath that shit up, no homo

he had eva longoria AND lisa raye as his video girls

what the fuuuuck

25. b Says:

yeeeeeeahhhhhhhh yeaaaaaahhhhhh

26. LeRoy Green Says:

Yoooooo late fuckin pass smh

Shoolboy Q “Setbacks” >>>>>>>>>

Shit is ill.

The Black Hippy movement is sumn serious.

27. S.I.C.K Says:

Street knowledge =thug consciousness?

… But quite the opposite happens with rappers. They throw these things in your face. And to not feel like shit you somehow convince yourself it’s not me.

Eskay hit the nail on the head.

29. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

Its why I wake up everyday tho

To get these niggas mad

Niggas like Brandon would kill to live how I’m livin

I think it’s quite obvious

But.he.cant

30. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

cOLD Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:47 pm

^ hemming up minituresque faggot mngrs. Is not quite thuggin

That lil nicca shat his pants, hard.

You could smell the digested bean burrito coming thru the screen.

They literally scared the shit out of that lil nicca.

31. Casket Face Says:

You could smell the digested bean burrito coming thru the screen.

word, jimmy calm that nigga down on the “self important” manager swag…running around talkin big about niggas…

…that nigga shut the fuck up EARLY

32. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

byroncrawford.com/2012/05/hoodrats-take-twitter-beef-into-and-onto-the-street.html

WSHH will never stop winning tho.

33. Chief Ali Says:

ain’t no church in the wild
    where killers get clean to do dirt with a smile
    post up on the porch spark the purp for a while
    til i’m lifted out the prison and i lurk in the clouds
    work by the pound, work by the day
    balancing act, a bit of a challenge in fact
    the god’s a self righteous pusha
    see the malice in that?

That lil nicca shat his pants, hard.

You could smell the digested bean burrito coming thru the screen.

They literally scared the shit out of that lil nicca.

^ he was smart enough to not put hands on him and tell his gooney to fall back

35. Casket Face Says:

THIS

can’t stand niggas that can’t understand the concept of shining together ….niggas shine cause THEY HAVE, not cause they want to.

niggas that ain’t used to having shit get this concept twisted…and wanna be the man JUST CAUSE

36. Chief Ali Says:

word, you get no points for moving on effeminate males dressed like they’re part of the tiny pants mob

i could maybe see if Jimmy rolled up on him for dolo but he had some of the guys with him

no bueno. niggas is cartoons.

37. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

cOLD Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:59 pm
    That lil nicca shat his pants, hard.

You could smell the digested bean burrito coming thru the screen.

They literally scared the shit out of that lil nicca.

^ he was smart enough to not put hands on him and tell his gooney to fall back

Beating up a midget = taking a loss.

Scaring a midget shitless = some kind of win.

38. S.I.C.K Says:

I met Jimmy 5 years ago at Rays Pizza on 8th around 50th street. He was humble and cool.He gave me his number but I was fucked up and tried to memorize it.Welp obviously I’m here typing.Who knows where I could’ve been now. I mean Free J is cool but….

39. Harlem World Says:

Casket Face Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 1:00 pm

THIS

=======

cosign

40. tHe kiD franKiE Says:

can’t stand niggas that can’t understand the concept of shining together ….

^nosign too many niggas lookin for handouts and free sandwiches

“boss da fuck up be sumn nigga!”

Lazy ass niggas ain’t never took a shot on his own self but mad cuz another nigga got his

Can’t condone that feminine behavior

Ain’t no body gimme a Benz I went out and got it

Broke niggas will never understand

These niggas went at my vehicle before I even had a chance to drive it off the lot

Experiences >>>

That shit spoke to me loud and clear. I overstood nigger mentality after that.

Thought niggas would be happy for me. But really I served as a reflection of their miserable existence. I didn’t all the way cut em off cause part of me wanted to understand their pain.

42. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Your inner circle envy you.

Never.

I can’t fucks with yes men.

I only fucks with bosses.

Porsche Cayenne or better.

Yes I might whip a Toyota Sienna but a nicca got kids – sue me (no Johnny Cochranes.)

43. b Says:

balancing act, a bit of a challenge in fact
    the god’s a self righteous pusha
    see the malice in that?

^ to remove a chain from ones neck theres a talent in that
    all alone where his bodyguards and stylist was at?
    cant imagine those kinda folks having his back
    too soft to floss he had to get yapped

44. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    May 31st, 2012 at 1:03 pm
    I met Jimmy 5 years ago at Rays Pizza on 8th around 50th street. He was humble and cool. He gave me his number

This can’t be life.

45. Chief Ali Says:

to remove a chain from ones neck theres a talent in that
    all alone where his bodyguards and stylist was at?
    cant imagine those kinda folks having his back
    too soft to floss he had to get yapped

—-

wow

46. Kush Kennedy Says:

Can’t feast openly when niggas is starving

cOLD kicking knowledge right now

47. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Always wonder why niccas walk around in the summer time holding a towel.

You sweaty, disgusting nicca, go the shade and cool off.

Don’t walk around toweling off like you’re at the gym. You’re at Burger King, nicca. How you get that sweaty off of eating a Whopper.

Niccas need to control their bodily emissions for fuck’s sake.

48. Casket Face Says:

most irritating niggas be the ones running around acting like starscream …it’s never the name “boss”, it’s the nigga that earned to right to be one.

standing your ground, equally giving and taking beatings, solidifying you’re an unmovable force.

the crown is stained in blood and has dents from heavy blows…you gotta have the right size head to fit it….not too big and not too small.

49. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

“Baby, I love you more than Black people love McDonald’s Frozen Lemonade.”

^ Me to wifey on Mother’s Day.

50. tHe kiD franKiE Says: