Video: Nas – Daughters (Behind The Scenes)

Complex takes us behind the scenes of Nasir’s upcoming video for ‘Daughters’. Chris Robinson is directing the visual, which will feature an appearance from Nas’ daughter.

Previously: Nas – The Don (Video)

72 Responses to “Video: Nas – Daughters (Behind The Scenes)”

1. A Chick Says:

June Ambrose stay winning!

2. S.I.C.K Says:

@a chick

If you could put any preconceived notions/prejudices about me out your mind,I`d be more than happy to answer your man question.I have over 20years dating/relationship experience.I`ve been taking care of myself all that time as well so I am full grown man,not just a six pack and a fitted most females fall victim for.Just shoot.I`m lurking.

3. Casket Face Says:

video look like it’s gonna do numbers …have mtv back on his dick.
    might even get him on summer jams after all

4. A Chick Says:

LOL@ the chick he got to play Carmen Bryan. Noooo way she looks anything like that then, or now.

cOLD come getcha boi!

5. London Bloke Says:

Ghostface saw this a song to his son

6. Casket Face Says:

A Chick Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 11:46 am

June Ambrose stay winning!

THIS

7. London Bloke Says:

SMH I said I was chilling.

I am now though

8. mcb Says:

R.A.P. album pretty good

9. donkey punch Says:

if you a famous rapper would you rather have a gay son or a slut daughter?

10. Casket Face Says:

how nas look younger than these new niggas that ain’t even 21 though?

11. mcb Says:

Casket Face Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 11:54 am
    how nas look younger than these new niggas that ain’t even 21 though?
    “20 years in the game, looking 17”

12. Casket Face Says:

donkey punch Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 11:54 am
    if you a famous rapper would you rather have a gay son or a slut daughter?

neither are sacrifices just aspects of the human race we haven’t learned to accept yet.

humans are stupid like that

13. mcb Says:

some people can’t/don’t have a chance ot produce offspring, but want to.

think about that

14. A Chick Says:

Yo whatup SICK! Yea I know u at least hetero so u can help.

Ques: Do men ever pursue women on some sportsmanship type shyt? I got a wild situation ova here, well for me at least. Got 2 dudes who are really close (call themselves brothers). Both pursuing me, one just wants to smash the other wants to date me. Shit is man awkward cuz it’s going on at the same damn time, no future. Makes me think it’s a game.

Only thing is, I can’t see one agreeing to put himself out there like that (calling, texting, invites out) if he knows his boy is tryna smash on the low. And I also can’t imagine that these nigs is not talking about this at all since they spend a lot of time together. All I do know is that I refuse to lose here lol.

Might I be in the middle of a game?

15. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

BROSKI GOT THE 30, HE AIN TRYINA…FIGHT!”

#LilReese300

16. A Chick Says:

Casket Face Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 11:54 am
    how nas look younger than these new niggas that ain’t even 21 though?
    ——————
    I kept saying the same thing!
    NAS looks GOOD. No plastic surgery or botox shiznit either. Considering all that he’s been thru, I can’t believe it.

17. stot Says:

the fact that 2chainz & future are thriving in the music industry is just completely beyond me…they are the indisputable WOATs

18. 911 Says:

This one might do something..

19. London Bloke Says:

You prey and they hunting. One nigga trying the simp route the other his approach

Prolly got $63 on it. Maybe even a small pool with other friends

#KoldWorld

20. A Chick Says:

stot Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 12:02 pm
    —————-
    Good BEATS>>
    Catchy Hooks>>>

21. donkey punch Says:

bet money the thug that smuts a chick out more likely to get to beat it raw than the simp

22. Casket Face Says:

A Chick Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 11:58 am
    Yo whatup SICK! Yea I know u at least hetero so u can help.

Might I be in the middle of a game?

short answer is you got a pussy. and if you know all this, chances are you right about your assumptions.

if you just tryna fuck what’s the harm in choosing either nigga if you know both of their intentions…i’m not computing you motives.

23. 911 Says:

@London bloke… stop snitching naggha

24. London Bloke Says:

lmao my bad bruh

Nah they both love you baby. They just show it in different ways

25. stot Says:

like how the fuck can you listen 2chainz’s bamma-ass awkward dyslexic off-beat rhymes and think that shit’s hot or listen to future who sounds like a fucking retarded robot monkey with a screw loose and actually find it in you to bob your head (II) and be like “ya…this shit goes”

26. 911 Says:

Achick just bust it open for a goon, hoe. No disrespect word to lil wayne

27. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

stot Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 12:06 pm

2chain > ______

Future > ______

28. A Chick Says:

—————
    I actually like the dude that tryna date me. That’s the only reason this is a question. But if Nah tells me these negros is running game then I’m gonna kick both to the curb.

29. stot Says:

A Chick Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 12:03 pm

stot Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 12:02 pm
    —————-
    Good BEATS>>
    Catchy Hooks>>>

but they’re not even catchy hooks…

future is like a poor poor awkward man’s t-pain with zero talent

and 2chainz is just a weirdo

30. A Chick Says:

London Bloke Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Prolly got $63 on it. Maybe even a small pool with other friends

#KoldWorld
    ——————

LMAO!!!

*devises plan to win*

31. London Bloke Says:

A chick prolly love dating the simp but want the goon to rip the weave clean from her head in doggy

#KoldWorld

32. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Niccas talk about 2Chain like he a amateur or something.

“Duffle Bag Boy” > _______

That’s a anthem right there.

Skrate summaz.

Had that blasting while I was cooking in the trap – had that baking soda with the spoon – when Weezy said “IF I DON DO NUTHIN I’M-A A BALL” I said Fuck ScHool.

Then 2Chain (Titty Boy back then) said “WALK INTO THE GUCCI STORE, HONEY I’M HOME” I said Fuck ScHool even harder.

33. London Bloke Says:

Or maybe dude is really tryna date you and his friend a lowkey scumbag that knows he feeling you but still wanna smash

Maybe you givin off mad signals to the goon so he tryna show his friend you a smut and not worth wifing

Or maybe he a Kush Kennedy, fuck ya niggas girl kinda girl

Food For Thought

34. 911 Says:

2chainz is Aight.. but, future sounds worse than tpain. Tpain did autotune justice, some of those tunes he dropped were certified hits. “Same damn time” sucks, I dont care how many times you repeat it.

Although, “ring ring” off rich forever is kind of dope to me..

35. S.I.C.K Says:

@a chick

You left certain things out but basically I wouldn’t do it unless one of the cats made it clear. Also ask yourself can you handle the backlash that may occur when they start trading notes? At the end of the day it boils down to what YOU want and how bad. Men who know each other are usually bitches who like to gossip like birds.Take control of the situation, after all you have the box.Pick one dude and put stipulations down.

36. stot Says:

forreal….future is what t-pain would sound like if his autotune was permanently broken

37. stot Says:

i don’t get it

38. donkey punch Says:

achick get wine n dined by the simp and send him home with an awkward hug

meanwhile she wishing the goon slams her on top the hood of the car in the back of the pappadeaux restraunt and ask if he can beat it raw

#koldworld

39. London Bloke Says:

Corporate lawyers that have never even been on public transport within eye view of the hood championing trap music.

They the ones that buy the music with disposable income, and so this is further promoted by label execs

2012 Rap Music people

40. Casket Face Says:

there’s no way to tell anyone’s true intentions, you live and you learn…you ever seen “american wedding”?

stiffler pretends to be the courteous nigga to get january jones…and finch has no choice but to pretend to be a stiffler type nigga.

she liked finch and like stiffler but both them niggas was pump faking and when she found out stiffler wanted to smash she fucked that nigga anyway.

…niggas got games for days, bottomline is which dick you want in your pussy at the end of the day. if comes down to you fuckin’ or not?

pussy is the only key to TRULY win over a nigga and kill his player ways…if you got the slayer then you can kill the pimp in a nigga and mold him into what you want.

41. 911 Says:

_______________________________________________________________
    What, wait..?!?!

Ok den.. put ya titties on the screen. Nah said so, isn’t that right nah?

NAH SAID: Do it.

42. A Chick Says:

Take control of the situation, after all you have the box.
    ^^^^^^^^^
    So how do I do this? Tell me how to win in this situation :-)

43. 911 Says:

Bloke just shot somebody..

44. donkey punch Says:

corporate lawyers listening to chief keef and 2chainz

school administrators making mixtapes about the hard streets in between writing lesson plans

rappers that had guest features from beanie sigel and scarface struggling to work copy machines & getting lectured about hitting on the overweight white secretary during work hours

rap music 2012

45. Casket Face Says:

gotta a feeling today is gonna be “weak ass whiteboy wednesday” …where some weak whiteboy shit drop today

46. London Bloke Says:

A Chick only got that converted starter gun .22 puss tho

47. London Bloke Says:

The A stands for Air-Rifle

48. A Chick Says:

Casket Face Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 12:14 pm
    —————
    WOW, everything he just said….

49. donkey punch Says:

anyone else annonmously leave comments on attractive young women;s tumblr pictures that they’re wildly attracted to husky women to give them self-esteem issues?

50. Troyvul Says:

I AM ON MY SHIT I NEED A PAMPER ON ME, TOILET PAPER RIGHT BESIDE FOR EXAMPLE HOMIE

51. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Lol she’ll choose the nice guy then turn around and smash the other dude immediately.

I would argue that that’s the more likely series of events in these situations.

52. Casket Face Says:

London Bloke Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 12:17 pm
    A Chick only got that converted starter gun .22 puss tho

yeah that kind of pussy don’t bring out champs, that’s a weekday pickup game at the courts type of pussy…

you need the type of pussy that make niggas go hard in the paint like they want rings and doritoes endorsements

53. London Bloke Says:

^LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

54. London Bloke Says:

Wonder if Ray gonna rap about the troubles of paperclips getting caught in the copier and jamming it on his next mixtape

55. 911 Says:

140 barrel oil spill.. private jet flyover.. grab ya gear and go..

This is everyday, it never gets old..

56. 911 Says:

57. A Chick Says:

—————
    See dis that shyt I don’t like….:(

I’ll probably just dead both situations tho, sounds too risky all the way around.

58. S.I.C.K Says:

I am convinced that men and women are doomed to never be able communicate effectively. We all told baby sister what to do and she still asking?

Just pick one!!!!!! and brace yourself for the bullshit. Soon as that nigga bust(II) he’s telling. Especially if your bedroom manner is ass.

59. Troyvul Says:

What if they tryna run a trizain?

60. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

BROSKI GOT THE 30, HE AIN TRYINA…FIGHT!”

#LilReese300

If you aint with the 6 you can die tonight! – Chicago Gangtalk >>>>>>>>>

61. London Bloke Says:

Troyvul Says:

May 16th, 2012 at 12:26 pm
    What if they tryna run a trizain?

^Roffs

They gonna ask to take her to the eiffiel tower

62. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

What if they tryna run a trizain?

Lol

63. sarjo1988 Says:

lmao

64. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

“And I hate a bony bitch I like ’em choonky!”

#LilReeseGems

65. Casket Face Says:

bottom line is women’s indecisiveness confuses the male/female reciprocal …nigga begin to question their secretly fragile ego and go harder for weak ass hoes to begin with.

…when niggas do this it empowers these hoes into believe they got a choice thus creating a resource out of something that is build for us to fertilze ANYWAY.

…pussy is FREE, once niggas realize this in a unified front it’ll be less wars, more money spend in right places and less dykes and undercover faggots running around.

66. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Niccas just think I’m a high profile corporate lawyer, that’s just a cover-up.

I got the trap goin ham and bananas.

I got the windows in the kitchen spray painted black so them boys can’t see inside.

I get it straight from Papi – he got them chickens for three and them monkeys for 5.

I cook it and bring it to the block while it’s still hot.

Niccas thing shit is sweet but I’m a dual income household.

Niccas think law paid for them 28 inch spinners on my Chrysler.

FOH son.

I’m the Chef BoyarChea out this nicca. Dunkin Grinds. Betty Glock-er. Lil’ Desi (Desert Eagle nicca smarten up.)

Nobody can see me on that crack talk or that gun talk, I got so many guns NRA gonna hold their next convention in my basement my nicca.

Charlton Heston dapped me he said “Chea you know you are my nigger. I respect your gun selection.”

Exactly.

puss to blicky comparisons >>>

68. donkey punch Says:

cosign donkey punch, tron, agent dale gribble, and the big homie aaron running a train on a heaux

69. A Chick Says:

————–
    Nah, fuck it. Can’t win em all.

Summer is just starting anyway, there will be more dudes around the way.

70. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

“When we blow heat, yall blow heats.” This kid has quotables for days son. Gotta admit that is hilarious imagery out of minimalist lyricism. Not to mention his adlibs are autistic as fuck.

71. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

U don’t have the rights to that name anymore

72. Troyvul Says:

A batree could def pop off if A-Chick is feeling both, esp if shes feeling both. Just a matter of grown they wanna conduct themselves. And how far the words will spread of what popped off