Video: Curren$y ft. Daz – Fast Cars Faster Women

Spitta and Daz fog up a burlesque show in this latest visual from The Stoned Immculate, out June 5th.

Previously: Curren$y ft. Daz Dillinger – Fast Cars Faster Women (Behind The Scenes)

291 Responses to “Video: Curren$y ft. Daz – Fast Cars Faster Women”

1. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Lol TS why you mad, man?

^Maaaaan….. I like, really like black bitches fam. I think they the holy grail of this life shit.

I just think everybody should think the same. Black women be extra fly and extra gorgeous and so supple and and and them asses and them hips and lips and them juicy pussies and alla that fam.

Simply put. I wanna die in some black pussy on some heart attack at 90 type shit.

2. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Real negus say WORD, you ain never told no lie, you ain never told no lie…

3. Casket Face Says:

niggas got done dirty on the lip sync (nhjic), shit look like a karate flick

4. Kush Kennedy Says:

I picked my girl up for a late breakfast while ago, when she got in the ride, she noticed Stillmatic was on, and quickly asked to put on “2nd Childhood” on

Damn b, I was proud.

5. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Lol understood.

*daps*

6. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Kush Kennedy Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Damn b, I was proud.

^WOW.

I would have drove her straight to mom crib and been like, “MA, she da one.”

7. b Says:

this nigga ugly

8. Casket Face Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 1:23 pm
    Lol TS why you mad, man?

try some white puss…hispanic…asian….middle eastern you’ll discover even though they all LOOK different there’s similarities to look for in good pussy.

#FACT

…i love sistas just like the next nigga, just cause you find other hoes attractive don’t mean self hate.

…to keeps it trill, a sista will sell you up the river and jump ship quicker than ANY other race of female.

…even them dreadlock insense hoes be faking the funk with that black power shit. i know QUITE a FEW.

miss me with that shae butter jargon

9. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*Daps JDS*

10. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

So u rate niggas?!? Who’s fine to u

Fag

11. donkey punch Says:

my boo can rap all the words to william the child’s the fly 2 tape

12. The Shot Clock Says:

my girl don’t listen rap. she hates most of it. don’t really care. i fux with her cause she in a totally diff lane from me

13. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Cool fuckin story bro

14. Casket Face Says:

fake ass numbian bitches will stiff arm you like it’s superbowl 4th quarter and 30 seconds left if a light skinned kirko bangz/chris brown looking nigga comes in the room.

…redbones, halfbreeds, and non-blacks HALF ALWAYS respected the chocolate man and respected his balance in the equation of racial mathmatics.

…dark skin hoes fake nubian, five percent hoes etc, shit be an act, word to ME i’m not lying

15. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Omg guys I was driving and I was listening to rap and my girl asked me to play a specific song giggles

Fuckin lame

16. b Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 1:28 pm
    So u rate niggas?!

^ Nah flamekie, AND UNLIKE U i DONT CROTCH WATCH. stating the obvious,he hurt,look kinda like a lightskin u

17. S.I.C.K Says:

my shorty can recite the whole benjamins song,beatbox,sing,and give passionate head.I WIN.

18. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I got bitches, u pay

19. b Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Fuckin lame

^ Get off the niggas dick fam damn, u gon die there. sheeesh. shake that nigga off kush

20. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

donkey punch Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 1:28 pm
    my boo can rap all the words to william the child’s the fly 2 tape

Fuckin clown

This nigga is excited his bitch knows a D List level mixtape rappers verse.

That shit is nothing to brag about nigga, the homie said his chick asked to put on 2nd Childhood … Nas is a legend

How the fuck you follow that with ” my girl knows wille da kids verses”

Ya bitch prolly one of them fat wanna be female eskay blogger bitches

21. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

shae butter jargon

lol

some of y’all niggas throw around great screen names & don’t even realize it

22. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

#FACT

^O.K. The bolded line is a goddamned lie and you even know that fam. White bitches will leave you if you said you were just beefing with your boss, let alone loosing your job. A sista will out and work 2-3 jobs until you get put back on. Let’s keep it real.

And Shea butter does EVERYBODY good fam, lol. Don’t forget that.

And I’m not talking on no pro black (just pro black pussy) shit. I’m speaking on the best of races. White niggas will throw blacks under the bus and when we leave our women unattended, they will scoop out bitches up and try and take em all. Thank god most sistas find white niggas repulsive.

And I’ve tried every pussy under the sun fam. I went to DePaul. You know the hot box of pussy a nigga was in? I even backpacked for a stint. Even thought about getting a pygmy bitch just to say I done did it. But out of them all, Black reigns supreme.

23. Kush Kennedy Says:

my girl don’t listen rap. she hates most of it

Mine too, which is why I was surprised as fuck.

She usually fucks with r&b, country (fuck this), and some old wiz tapes sometimes.

I think it was the premo beat.

24. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Comment killaaaaaaa

25. Captain Planet Says:

And Shea butter does EVERYBODY good fam, lol. Don’t forget that.

* Enters Room *

* Suffers Immediate Heart Attack *

26. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Donkey Punch bitch a get took by a D Level Rapper

if my bitch gonna get took from me it better be a Top 5 nigga

atleast a nigga with a album out

not fuckin Willie the fuckin kid

27. Captain Planet Says:

* Stans for Shea Butter with Fellow Ashy Niggas *

28. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Country

U x ya girl r white

Please stop saying nigga in da Cection bitch

29. Captain Planet Says:

My Bitch got the Jamaican Color Dread and know all of Chief Keef songs even unreleased

Imagine what that dome like

30. Captain Planet Says:

#SheaButterGang

31. Kush Kennedy Says:

Frankie feeling tough since Obama supporting gay rights now

32. Captain Planet Says:

All my bitches get sunburnt

#SWAG

33. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

@Frankie,

Kush is one of the coolest new kids to come around fam. Let the boy live. Drop Some Gems On Em and something. You shooting up a good kid.

34. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Puss Kennedy says:

This one time! At band camp….

^lame nigga stop commenting

35. Captain Planet Says:

You shooting up a good kid.

Good Niggas Die Ugly in Deez Skreets …

36. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

#SheaButterGang

Co-Shea

37. Kush Kennedy Says:

Frankie, look at your self real quick

1) You wake up to beef with screennames (EVERYDAY) don’t you got a benz b?
    2)You hate me cuz I have a side bitch
    3) You’re like 35 with no kids

You gay b.

38. Captain Planet Says:

Blonde Bitches with the Pinky Pussies >

39. Captain Planet Says:

Pink*

40. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

#BlackSoapMob

41. Captain Planet Says:

My bitch ain’t got no melanin

But she got that good credit

#SWAG

42. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

yo, how’s the cUBICLE?

is it cOZY?

43. Captain Planet Says:

My bitch only listen to Celine Dion and Backstreet Boyz

#SWAG

44. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

TS know what it is

I’ll smash any race, nothing wrong with that

However when it comes to serious relationships

Black Women>>

Could never be in a serious relationship with a white braud, id smash all day tho.

The main reason why black men lust the white puss is simple, you see a white bitch with a lil juice on her and you know she never really got dicked down, so every black men would love to give a becky a thorough throbbing

but when its all said and done

Black Women>>

45. Captain Planet Says:

Trapped in BasedWorld >

Mmmmmmmmm DAMN !

46. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

#BlackSoapMob

^LMAO

47. Kush Kennedy Says:

I got real shots, no made up shits

48. Captain Planet Says:

Juice ?

49. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

#TeaTreeMafia

50. Big_seth Says:

Kush Kennedy
    2 mins ago
    Frankie feeling tough since Obama supporting gay rights now
    *^

Funny

51. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Plus white chicks age TERRIBLY

52. Captain Planet Says:

My bitch got the good hair

Nah, the blonde shit mah G

53. Captain Planet Says:

Plus white chicks age TERRIBLY

Live now niggas …

54. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Those ain’t facts that is conjecture

All ur retorts come from a hurt place

The tears wellin in ur eyes

Why won’t this guy let me comment in peace

I wish he’d quit

But.he.wont

55. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Juice ?

Juice = Thickness

Just look a Rachel Ray…you can tell shorty never got a thorough dick lashing

56. Captain Planet Says:

Niggas buying Toyota Camries because it got a great 10 year resale value

Rather live it up in the Porsche now

57. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Swear to God I think this way about my superior. She so fucking pretty. She’s a failed Ancient Historian from Ohio State with a master’s degree. I think she just got pretty from being a full blown nerd and never got the good D. I just wanna bless her and show her what’s like to get that pussy mashed all up. Have her toes curling up, eyes rolling back, hair pulling, screaming for god typa fucking.

She don’t know about that.

58. Captain Planet Says:

Just look a Rachel Ray…you can tell shorty never got a thorough dick lashing

Mistaken.

You seen the look in her eye ?

She love the black dick. Thick White Girls know what’s up

59. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

Having a side chick that that speaks Urdu, can talk on Foucault, and is high level yoga flexible >>>>>>>>> A main with hip-hop fandom and can do a mean Fat Boys beat box impression… no shots… no yerdanos

60. Captain Planet Says:

She a 6 now but in 20 years she’ll at least still be a 4 or 5

rasss clouds forming

bullet point ether back.

62. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Niggas buying Toyota Camries because it got a great 10 year resale value

Rather live it up in the Porsche now

^Yo…. You might be on to something.

63. Captain Planet Says:

Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Having a side chick that that speaks Urdu

* Notifies Homeland Security *

64. Captain Planet Says:

If Rachel Ray ever had a rapper on her show she smashed

65. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Niggas buying Toyota Camries because it got a great 10 year resale value

Rather live it up in the Porsche now

Your right but white bitches are so far from a Porshe

White bitches over rated, they only are hyped because this current gerneration of white bitches got thighs and ass n shit

wait til these thick asian bitches drop next summer

its a fuckin wrap

White bitches = perfect side bitches

theyre gullible , naive, suck and swallow

66. b Says:

Frankie, look at your self real quick

1) You wake up to beef with screennames (EVERYDAY) don’t you got a benz b?
    2)You hate me cuz I have a side bitch
    3) You’re like 35 with no kids

You gay b.

^ Dont forget he has a fetish for watching mens penises and arms.FACT. Its documented. LOL @ Frankie riding dicks and german luxury cars.

67. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

When Texas niggas start sayin “b”

Uza kza

68. Captain Planet Says:

If Rachel Ray ever had a rapper on her show she smashed

youtu.be/ZyPTqXae2Sk

69. Kush Kennedy Says:

Yo TS, how this kid gonna drop gems on me?

He 35 acting like a scorned woman

He calls his dad for traffic stops

“Make sure to have your dad on speed dial when you speeding” #FrankieGems

70. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

I love Rachael Ray’s throaty voice.

She seems like she licks the tip & then giggles while staring you in the eyes.

71. Big_seth Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    2 mins ago
    Plus white chicks age TERRIBLY

This.

Which reminds me of this 50 + goddess at the new gig. I see her around. Only reason I know she old chz her hair hella gray

But she got the body face and swag of a late 20 something. Black women age perfect.

72. donkey punch Says:

The main reason why black men lust the overweight white puss is simple

>closest they’ll ever get to sticking it to the white man?

73. Captain Planet Says:

Your right but white bitches are so far from a Porshe

wait til these thick asian bitches drop next summer

its a fuckin wrap

White bitches = perfect side bitches

theyre gullible , naive, suck and swallow

—————

You got me twisted

I like my black, spanish bitches thick

I like my white women model skinny, holla at me Irina Shayk

You can give all them thick white Alexis Texas bitches to Remix

74. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Rachael Ray is wifey status and she a thickums herself.

Niggas be holding out for these outlandish demands in women and be single for the rest of they lives.

SN- I talk mad shit in here, but I have been blessed to be with some of best looking bitches ever. EVER. Blame the good looks and the earning potential.

Yeah, I did that to them hoes.

BOW.

75. Captain Planet Says:

Irina Shayk > Any Video Model

Irina Shayk > Halle Berry

76. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

The guy that brags about having a white girl is a fuckin lame

unless your bragging about the financial benefits or she got some kind of connect that can help you make a power move that shit lame

niggas be hatin themselves they get a self esteem boost when a white bitch look their way

77. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

A jump won’t work…

I murder u both daily

I’ll catch a double hommy right quick it’s nothin

Who want what?!? A young broke nigga or a old broke nigga who first?

Combined y’all clowns is at 40k
    Combined age y’all at 50+
    Combined net worth 1500 max
    Combined self esteem -10

Shall I continue

Fuck off my dick fags

78. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

* Notifies Homeland Security *

Shorty is politically active too… but not rocking with the swine or the white girls, just not my thing. *Hive-Fives the ghost of Malcolm X

79. Jackson7 Says:

roff

80. Chief Ali Says:

cosign black soap and shea butter

shea butter for healing miscellaneous cuts and scars, getting rid of stretch marks (pregnant women)

and that black soap is a must for the summer. that shit damn near get you through the whole day off one shower

81. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Da vets can’t save u

I.do.this!

82. Captain Planet Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 1:53 pm

The guy that brags about having a white girl is a fuckin lame

Why would anyone brag about having a black or latina chick tho ?

That shit’s normal

Niggas only brag if she’s banging regardless of race

Come in here with Sarah Silverman you getting laughed out the building

83. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Dont forget he has a fetish for watching mens penises and arms.FACT

Lol

Respects Da Bicep

84. Captain Planet Says:

Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 1:54 pm

* Notifies Homeland Security *

* Calls Obama’s Direct Line *

* Perez Hilton picks up *

85. Captain Planet Says:

I just got a black chick !

Hair and skin same color and mine !

Meant to be !

86. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

If Rachel Ray ever had a rapper on her show she smashed
    I love Rachael Ray’s throaty voice.

Nah. I briefly met her and spoke to her by chance. Chick is physically a legit five. I like chicks with the OG T-Boz voice but her shit was on some next level, ‘I gargle with the ashes of a thousand dying suns’ rasp. I sold my stock on that chick after two words.

87. b Says:

I cant entertain frankie talking about any chicks after he ejected himself from the closet on that video?. Like what man openly says “look at those arms “when talking about another man? Frankie does.

88. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Skinny bitches = useless

Fuck ima do with that

Meat is for the Man

Bone is for the Dogs

Skinny White chicks get no love

Thick White Bitches with the leggings and the juicy camel toe …shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

89. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

U lookin bad vets throwin u life lines n shit

U drownin over there

They want me to stop

Nope

90. Captain Planet Says:

See it all comes out right now

YOU the one that hates yourself

Who wants a thick bitch and thinks of white women ?!?!?!

Black x Latina chick RUN the thick game

YOU TRIPPING !!!!

91. Chief Ali Says:

—-

*cremated*

92. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Say a 35 yo nigga who gotta pay for bitches

Stop itFag

You been was begging me for email of da hoes no need to archive you kno they kno

93. Kush Kennedy Says:

Da vets can’t save u

Your pops can’t save you

94. Captain Planet Says:

I like them skinny model type

Scratch the back with their heels type chick

Fuck her into a pretzel

Great Arm Candy too, Rock any outfit / style

95. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Word? Lol

*disappointed*

96. Jackson7 Says:

tornado funnel clouds approaching….

jet-life entering a no-fly zone

97. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Stop it Faaaaaggggggg

98. Chief Ali Says:

on the way to whole foods yesterday i saw thee thickest, pint sized kizzette…i’m still trying to figure out how she squeezed all those curves into such a compact frame. damn near crashed up the whip (c)Cam rapping from Dame perspective

99. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

I love playing around with stereotypes but that shit is like walking around with a 2 gal. bucket of chicken with a side compartment of assorted watermelon dishes. But do your thing bro.

100. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Stop it Faaaggggggg

101. The Shot Clock Says:

See it all comes out right now

YOU the one that hates yourself

Who wants a thick bitch and thinks of white women ?!?!?!

Black x Latina chick RUN the thick game

YOU TRIPPING !!!!

yea white girls don’t carry serious thickness well, but they carry medium/smedium very well – skinny frame with a some meat around the edges

102. Captain Planet Says:

LOL

It’s true !

103. rex hussla Says:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/10/attachment-parenting-time_n_1506096.html

No lie, I’m jealous of these kids in these flicks. That mom on the cover is hot.

I remember this topic came up in a Sexual Behavior class in college and that shit almost became a riot because this dude got mad defensive. Said his moms breastfed him until he was 5 and people lost their shit hahahahahaaaaa. Good times.

Yo, if that kid is walking…he better stay away from wifey’s nipples ya heard.

104. Captain Planet Says:

Nahright Niggas fiend for fat white women …

105. why? Says:

Police were called to the home of a Minnesota woman and her boyfriend after they had forced her 12-year-old daughter to run through the neighborhood in a diaper after completely shaving her head. The 38-year-old mother and her 34-year-old boyfriend were later arrested under suspicion of malicious punishment of a child, while the girl and three younger siblings were placed in foster care. During questioning, the pair told the police that they had punished to girl because she had received failing grades in school.

SMH…

106. Captain Planet Says:

You know why the thick white women fucking wit yall right ?

Cus all the white boyz calling her fat

SMH x LOL

107. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

The words of a nigga who attempted suicide and typed his final words on a blog could never effect me

You don’t wanna live no more
    You wanted to pull the plug
    You gave up

108. Captain Planet Says:

Memphis Thugs Rape 3 Other Men In A Home Invasion For Over 9 Hours!

Damn.

109. b Says:

All jokes aside who is gassing frankie? His jokes are mostly corny or recycled, his wit doesn’t exist, its comical. He melts and makes threats ,subsequently coining the term melting, whos career did he end exactly?

110. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt41npXPEl1qevw4no1_500.jpg

Co-sign this one

No-sign the rest of em, unless (adds F U Pay Me’s comment here)

111. b Says:

^ Yet I still control your mind a year later.*pulls strings*

112. Chief Ali Says:

a thick woman of any race who carries her curves well>>>>

thats what yoga and pilates is for negus

nosign lazy, slovenly chicks with rolls on deck.

the god has never been about that BBW life

113. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

*poof*

114. Kush Kennedy Says:

Frankie comments:

“Jet Life, Jet life, bitches slippin’ off they wedding rings!”

“Eww kush, your fuckin scumbag for having a side girl, why don’t you be single, you fuckin up the game”

115. sarjo1988 Says:

And this is why i dont come to nahright…same shit different day….niggas thinkin they cyber bullies lmao…yall need some lives

116. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

The guy that brags about having a white girl is a fuckin lame

Why would anyone brag about having a black or latina chick tho ?

That shit’s normal

Niggas only brag if she’s banging regardless of race

Come in here with Sarah Silverman you getting laughed out the building

Niggas go out of their way to make a point

..Well my girl is white

The history of race in this country, black men should not be looking to white women for validation

that shit is lame as fuck

See me im different, i fuck a white bitch on some disresppectful bus in her face nasty shit..call her a dirty little slut when im beatin and they lovin

you lame niggas get praising them white hoes

got the game fucked

117. Chief Ali Says:

why? Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:04 pm

——

stories like this are becoming more and more common place

we’re not as civilized as we think

118. Casket Face Says:

i personally use shea butter ALWAYS HAVE…but i’m just saying them india ari frankensense dread head hoes be looking funny in the light

any non-black female that fucks with a black nigga and respect his culture will hold him down 10x stronger than a dread head shea butter sista faking the funk.

amanda diva got hired at mtv again and hit her shit the straightener iron son, no more african sculpture art or none of that shit.

i seen asian, middle eastern and hispanic ladies RIDE for black niggas MORE than a sista…when i say RIDE i mean WHERE IT COUNTS.

119. Captain Planet Says:

25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt41npXPEl1qevw4no1_500.jpg

Why do only niggers find me attractive #SWAG

120. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

Memphis Thugs Rape 3 Other Men In A Home Invasion For Over 9 Hours!

Niggas thought it was a game but dudes gonna learn to respect the boy Ray J

121. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

It still is amazing to me when white dudes turn their noses up at chicks shaped like Bria because they’re ass is “fat” or “too much”.

122. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

the god has never been about that BBW life

^THIS.

Unless it’s Queen Latifah. But she dykin, so…..

Big bitches never had a chance wit me.

123. Chief Ali Says:

And this is why i dont come to nahright

—–

you should keep it that way

124. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Memphis Thugs Rape 3 Other Men In A Home Invasion For Over 9 Hours!

Niggas thought it was a game but dudes gonna learn to respect the boy Ray J

LMAOOO

125. The Shot Clock Says:

SMH…

sounds like a creative punishment to me, extreme but thats not abuse. govt just scoop up your kids for nothing man. crazy

126. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt41npXPEl1qevw4no1_500.jpg

OooOoOoWeEEeeee!

127. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Yall got me fucked up

Captain made a comment about he like skinny white bitches

i was basically saying if im fuckin with a white bitch its because shes a thick white bitch

fuck is yall talking about

i dont discriminate against the puss

but i would never hold a white women in such high as esteem as some of these fucks

like i said at the end of the day black women>>

but thick biitches thats not supposed to be thick get defietnely get the dick

i didnt say fat

i said thick

its a fuckin difference being rachel ray thick and skinny as no curve having supermodel

Kim K isnt skinny..the bitch is thick

its a difference between fuckin white bitches and thinking your special because white bitches find you attrative

thats sucka shit

128. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:08 pm

25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt41npXPEl1qevw4no1_500.jpg

Why do only niggers find me attractive #SWAG

^Word.

But…

Idgaf tho. Just let me see what that thang smell like.

129. Captain Planet Says:

that shit is lame as fuck

you lame niggas get praising them white hoes

got the game fucked

This nigga still paying em back for what they did to the Cold Crush …

130. Chief Ali Says:

Memphis Thugs Rape 3 Other Men In A Home Invasion For Over 9 Hours!

Niggas thought it was a game but dudes gonna learn to respect the boy Ray J

—-

*TEARZ*

cosign the emaciated coke binge anorexic dark circle around the eyes rib touching arm candy steez.

132. Jackson7 Says:

Chief Ali Says:

May 10th, 2012 at 2:06 pm
    a thick woman of any race who carries her curves well>>>>

———————-

word…

big ass & big titties look good to me in all colors..

i prefer the darkest of women of course, but i aint mad at no big boned kizza or korean woman

133. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

that shit is lame as fuck

you lame niggas get praising them white hoes

got the game fucked

This nigga still paying em back for what they did to the Cold Crush …

* gunned up and clapped quick

134. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Casket Face Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Get the fuck outta here

what do you mean by ride

the thing is asian, white all them bitches are naive as fuck you can tell them anything and its “ok babe” so if by riding you mean a bitch will stay with you for years while she know you fucking other bitches and doing whatever you want on the side then your right

but if you mean actually holding you the fuck down..on some real life shit i cant co sign that cuz

no way

135. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

“If you must call me a “nigger” white lady, at least have the decency to call me one while I’m fucking you.”

-TSgems

136. Jackson7 Says:

———————-

Minnesota >>>

137. The Shot Clock Says:

u only look like a clown with a whit chick if she looks like ass. if yall look like yall belong together or better yet, if she looks like she’s out of your league, then you’re good.

u only get the sideeye if you went to the gutter jsut to get you some white meat.

get yourself a bad white broad and the hate is just plain old jealousy

138. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Plus any white bitch i fuck gott ahave some tan

even the orange snooki shit is cool

for some reason human flesh lacking melanin looks deprived of nutrients and is a major turn off

139. Casket Face Says:

what’s funny is that a white man can scoop up ANYTHING he wants on this earth without recieving backlash from his fellow white man…jews too.

black nigga even hold the door open for a white bitch and he’s self-hating and doesn’t love sistas

….iont give fuck tho’, fuck what i want when i want *where the the white, black, hispanic, asian and latina hoes at?

140. rex hussla Says:

I slayed a whale one time but I was really hammered

141. Captain Planet Says:

COLD
    2 mins ago

I only fuck with cocaine addicts on principle

Late night ER visits > belly fat

142. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^GTFOHWTBS nigga.

You need proof for a strong sista that’ll ride for a nigga, you shouldn’t have to look further than your mother. Or the shorty riding shotgun in the whip.

At least I don’t.

143. Captain Planet Says:

It don’t bother y’all when your chick weigh more than you ?

144. Jackson7 Says:

——————

LMAO

145. The Shot Clock Says:

fucked with a skinny broad once.

ONCE

146. Kush Kennedy Says:

Ay Frankie, your pops honestly seems like a good dude, keeps you from going to jail, and is a reverend. So why you hop on nah confiding in Harlem World and Jihad as father figures? Aren’t you 35?

147. Captain Planet Says:

The Shot Clock
    1 min ago

get yourself a bad white broad and the hate is just plain old jealousy

Learn em !

148. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

You can tell niggas never got no good pussy when they easily mistake thick for fat

149. Captain Planet Says:

It don’t bother you when you full then your girl as for another plate ?

150. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

even the orange snooki shit is cool

That chick is in reality an Incan midget adopted by kizzas. Still can’t go though, I feel like she has too much Pizarro on the brain, and smells like gabagool in all likelyhood. *No ersatz ethnicity racist tho

151. Jackson7 Says:

————

false doctrine

152. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Plus any white bitch i fuck gott ahave some tan

That’s cool, but no-sign as a rule.

I’ll jump all into Christina Hendricks’ milky white titties.

I’d use them joints as a neck rest whenever I travel.

153. Chief Ali Says:

I don’t even pursue kizzettes b/c I’ve already written most of them off as having absolutely nothing in common with the god. If I do fuck with a kizzette it is for pure smut purposes only, I won’t even give that shit a chance to blossom into a real situation unless she content w/being fuck buddies for a few months til I’m tired of her. Thats bout as far as it go. We all have homies that make it their life’s work to bag a kizzette to wife the broad as if she’s of a higher caliber than a sister. Shit’s type disgusting, but do you.

154. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Casket is single handedly trying to undo everything Malcolm and Martin did for us.

“Why you got to let us ride in the front of the bus for, Masta?”

-CasketGEMS

155. The Shot Clock Says:

——————

LMAO

u know them lightskinneds go all the way lightskinned when it matters

156. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:17 pm
    The Shot Clock
    1 min ago

get yourself a bad white broad and the hate is just plain old jealousy

Learn em !

Like i said

Being with a white chick is cool..thats one thing

Holding them in high regard and feeling validated because a white woman allows you to lay in the same bed she does every night

is completley fuckin different

Let me find out your a fuckin 30 year old Taylor Gang Stan

160. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Damn ur comebacks take to long

Ur the woat honestly def top 3 of all time

I’m not 35 puss

161. Captain Planet Says:

If don’t make you feel somehow when your girl quote the entire KFC menu from heart ?

162. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^You friends with Casket?

163. Jackson7 Says:

niggas need parachutes b

164. Casket Face Says:

thats blanketed and generalized ….if you’re used to poverty you WHOLE life and being fucked up toward people in general then yeah it’s naivity that you’re preying on.

but if you a REAL MAN, and recognize you struggles as a black man and have an equal but non-black couterpart that SEES IT BETTER THAN A SISTA can…then she’s a RIDER.

some non-blacks know what time it is for a brother out here…and THEY HEAR FIRST HAND THE SNIDE REMARKS and shit the man says behind our backs…they know the backlash they receive for even FUCKIN’ wit you.

…how is that NOT riding?

… i know “love your black man” shea butter insece hoes who gotten wifed up by jewish, white and asian niggas …tasted some jew life and forgot ALL about that struggle bullshit.

know a chick like that DISSED the fuck out of black niggas for dating white women….she has 2 half black half jew kids now. afro pick and insence in the garbage.

165. Chief Ali Says:

Damn ur comebacks take to long

Ur the woat honestly def top 3 of all time

youtalkintome?

168. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^shots at a few of youz

169. Chief Ali Says:

^You friends with Casket?

—-

*muffled shots* lol

170. b Says:

supreme jedi hoe wisdom>>>>>>>>>>

Theres a nice looking joint I’m tryna pop right now , but she be stunting like she aint fucking wit niggas in the hood, she be on her do her dirt up the block shit. Find out the bitch is fucking wit some married nigga, she the side piece lol. why do I wanna smash even more now?

171. Captain Planet Says:

It don’t bother you when your girl take up the whole bed and snore louder than you ?

172. Captain Planet Says:

It’s not weird that your girl gets hungry at petting zoos ?

173. b Says:

real shit

Let me find out your a fuckin 30 year old Taylor Gang Stan

^ The nigga be creaming his pants every wiz post, talmbout he’s a star LMAO. 30 Year old taylor? Thats why they robbed ya soft ass at that concert nigga.

174. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

What bitch wanna lay w u?

175. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:16 pm

It don’t bother y’all when your chick weigh more than you ?

^HELL YEAH it bothers me. I’m a lean ass nigga. I work out everyday.

If shorty ain’t willing to take the stairs with me when kizzas is just standing on the elevator and not walking up them shits then we have a fuckin prollem.

176. Chief Ali Says:

Also I’m not one of these frail, malnourished jderrida ass niggas

i need a chick with some curves that can take the d with a smile and throw that ass back

nothing beats the visual aesthetic of booty meat wobbling wobbling while you going ham in the cooch

them prepubescent boy built bitches can’t do that

177. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

niggas need parachutes b

roff

178. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

Reminds me of this bad chick in undergrad always posting some afrocentric shit on fb, but dated a kizza all 4 years, and works for Goldman Sachs now… I can’t even be mad at that shit though. Not my lane, but damn when they are on-point black women can be some killers on every level. Merciless light-skinned Corporate raider in Chanel swag>>>>>>>>>>>>

179. Captain Planet Says:

There’s more competition for fine skinny white broads

Being a fine black women disqualifies you from all but 2 races.

White, Asian niggas ain’t checking for you

Just facts.

180. Casket Face Says:

putting whites on a pedestal <<<<<<

treating EVERYONE equal and seeing THEIR point of view opposed to your OWN

181. Jackson7 Says:

may day may day

182. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Woah Gettin cloudy

183. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Escalator*

184. Captain Planet Says:

Even Latin niggas don’t be checking for sistas like that

if you a fine black thick women you are basically only pursued by your own race

Less competition

185. Chief Ali Says:

notice how no one cosigned fat chicks. AT ALL.

this nigga got more reach than Manute Bol(n)

186. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:25 pm

Also I’m not one of these frail, malnourished jderrida ass niggas

them prepubescent boy built bitches can’t do that

Realest shit ever typed.

187. Kush Kennedy Says:

The Kid Frankie i hope your really not 30+ cuz

Fam, he older than his whole top 5

188. Jackson7 Says:

be clear..

Bria Myles is God/The Devil in the flesh..

cBc

189. Captain Planet Says:

And it works both ways like Casket pointed out

Who you think sistas bragging more about ?

The dark thug nigga ? Or the pretty (none) light skinned nigga with green eyes

And act like Halle didn’t think she was stunting with that young European model

190. The Shot Clock Says:

…how is that NOT riding?

message

191. Casket Face Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:28 pm
    Even Latin niggas don’t be checking for sistas like that

if you a fine black thick women you are basically only pursued by your own race

Less competition

you’re not from new york are you? ….ricans will snatch a thick sista up quick as fuck out here

192. Chief Ali Says:

be clear..

Bria Myles is God/The Devil in the flesh..

co

i’d make that move to Seattle w/her, she could even ride my face on the way there for extra comfort

193. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

ezmmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/dreadlocks.jpg

This is what the God TS go for.

194. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

if you a fine black thick women you are basically only pursued by your own race

Less competition

I dunno I see a lot of white dudes clocking for black chicks with the wavy hair joint. Was at a Shabazz Palaces show and was side-eying a white dude failing at running game on a bad light skinned chick while dude is on stage rapping about “Nat Turner” raps and “putting devils in caskets.”

195. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

I don’t respect this at all.

I mean, I’m all for prosperity among my own but this type of behavior reminds me of preachers who’ll spit all that empowerment bullshit but are actually all about the Dollar.

If that’s who you are, don’t pander to me about the Black struggle. Go be the capitalist you are.

196. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Oh j7 I ain’t een realize da sniper shots

Well played

197. Captain Planet Says:

I’m sure you’re right but there are A LOT of bad ass rican girls they would rather have. Them La La chicks

And New York is a special melting spot

How many other states is Mexican dudes winding sistas ?

198. Kush Kennedy Says:

believe money can buy happiness? just look at frankie to prove you wrong

Dude claims he rich as fuck, yet comes on here to bitch about my life every day

199. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

hiphoprx.com/content/uploads/2011/03/50-Cent-dreadlocks.jpg

WTF B?!??!?!?!

Get this nigga the fuck outta here!!!!

200. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

I think it holds for West African/South Sudanese looking chicks, stupid thick, sexy ass dark skin, and strict fams/cultural bias towards lightness so the puss isn’t smutted out… such an undervalued asset. Niggas need to look at chicks like we’re on the sales floor at Salomon Smith Barney

201. Chief Ali Says:

ezmmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/dreadlocks.jpg

——

*daps TS*

Shorty is nice

202. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

No bitch u claim I’m rich

203. The Shot Clock Says:

#undergroundhiphopshows

204. Casket Face Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:31 pm
    ezmmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/dreadlocks.jpg

This is what the God TS go for.

if she listens to 90’s hip-hop i fell sorry for you …let a light skin michael ealy stupid face nigga come strolling in the room

it’s a wrap

…she start hitting you with the “there’s’ somebody for everyone steez” and five minutes ago it was all good

205. Captain Planet Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:36 pm
    What do you call black man

who’s mother is black sister is black

but he never dated a black woman in his life

a black man who’s mother is black sister is black

but he never dated a black woman in his life????

208. Kush Kennedy Says:

Why you got no kids at 35 b?

Is it ‘cos you gay or cos you look like funk flex?

They called you ugly in school?

209. Das racist Says:

hiphoprx.com/content/uploads/2011/03/50-Cent-dreadlocks.jpg

^^^^^^

Lmao.

210. The Shot Clock Says:

hiphoprx.com/content/uploads/2011/03/50-Cent-dreadlocks.jpg

woooooooooooow (c) flava flav

211. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Like i said its different from having a white bitch

and having a white bitch and feeling priviledigd just to have her riding in your passenger seat,

its a difference from being with a white bitch and feeling honored because a white bitch asked you to hold her starbucks

Type nigga with tents but roll his window down so everyone can see he has a white bitch

mom black sister black aunt black but he dont like black women

thats self hate

212. b Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 13th, 2012 at 9:38 pm
    Gettin turnt up right now

Top shelf long island
    Shot of patron

Gonna finish w Bombay like a true Taylor

213. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Casket Face Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:38 pm
    F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:36 pm
    What do you call black man

who’s mother is black sister is black

but he never dated a black woman in his life

a black man who’s mother is black sister is black

but he never dated a black woman in his life????

Yeah what you call that

214. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Casket Face Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:31 pm
    ezmmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/dreadlocks.jpg

This is what the God TS go for.

if she listens to 90′s hip-hop i fell sorry for you …let a light skin michael ealy stupid face nigga come strolling in the room

it’s a wrap

NIGGA!!!! Are you shitting ME??

Like wow Casket. Fucking wow. How fucking self loathing are you? I posted white bitches you said nothing. The MINUTE I post a pretty sista, you go in with the stereotypes and negative persona of the black woman.

You’re lost b.

May whitey have mercy on your soul.

215. Captain Planet Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    2 mins ago
    What do you call black man

who’s mother is black sister is black

but he never dated a black woman in his life

Rich Nigga ?

216. b Says:

What do you call black man

who’s mother is black sister is black

but he never dated a black woman in his life

^ Gay aka the kid frankie.

217. Casket Face Says:

look at kanye …dread hoes was calling him gay, soft, hardly supported that nigga.

and he was blantant with his disapproval and AWARENESS of black’s position in american society.

….nigga got rich and saw what it was, amber, kim, kate upton.

218. Captain Planet Says:

who’s mother is black sister is black

but he never dated a black woman in his life

^CasketFace

220. Captain Planet Says:

Lol @ RG3 white mother in law

She probably told her daughter he would never amount to anything

That nigga copped her a Bentley once he got drafted !

221. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:28 pm
    Even Latin niggas don’t be checking for sistas like that

if you a fine black thick women you are basically only pursued by your own race

Less competition

Your proving my point

You feel validated by having a white girl

thats some sucka ass shit

222. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

I didn’t fuck up the game

White people did

Almost every culture, lightness is promoted

Asian, South American, Africa, Indian you name it

Don’t blame me, blame white people

White folk (Northwestern Europe) won at the game Risk about 250 years ago bruh. Kizzas are like “Oh you want to feel good about your culture, don’t worry we put all your old shit in a museum. Your grandad is on the third floor. That’ll be 20 bucks…”

223. The Shot Clock Says:

Why you got no kids at 35 b?

Is it ‘cos you gay or cos you look like funk flex?

They called you ugly in school?

word. gotta procreate by early 30s regardless of your situation

224. Captain Planet Says:

You think fucking a white chick is getting back at the white man ?

What about telling a white man that you’re marrying his daughter ? That she’s gonna be yor possession ?

That he’ll FOREVER be related to his nigger grandchildren

#Fatality

225. Chief Ali Says:

#1 NFL Draft Pick ?

We see you RG3 !

—–

Andrew Luck was the number one pick

which draft you watch

RG3 shoulda been #1 though, better overall QB

226. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

We see you RG3 !

To be fair that nigga is from Texas. Even dude’s conditioning has been conditioned.

227. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Niggas be hating themselves so much

they dont want their family to look like their own

so they grab a white bitch and worship her

RG3 for example..he was a fuckin football player

this nigga bitch is a duck cuz…she not even bad

you tellin me he didnt have the opportunity at some point along his life to grab a bad black chick?

this self hate shit isnt concious

its subconcious

niggas be hating them selves

post traumutic slave disorder

Only race of people that shit on their own females are black men

damn shame

228. The Shot Clock Says:

Lol @ RG3 white mother in law

She probably told her daughter he would never amount to anything

That nigga copped her a Bentley once he got drafted !

see thats a nigga that just wanted a white girl. she busted.

anyhow he gon see so much top notch cooch in the next year he wont even remember this chicks’ name

229. Captain Planet Says:

Interracial relationships are literally the final dagger to white people.

They look at them and realize being white is being an endangered species.

That we will eventually all be brown …

230. Casket Face Says:

self hate is feeling like you can ONLY date blacks because if you don’t people will give you a hard time.

…LOVE WHO YOU ARE, recognized there’s no hidden totem pole with blacks on the bottom. too much pride is indicator of self hate and unsurity

it’s always the braxton type nigga perpetuation on tv as the “sellout” dating white hoes.

truth be told, a nigga who’s SECURE in his heritage and shows it can date who he wants…i see more ethnically AWARE niggas interracially dating than sellout type niggas.

231. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Bombay>>>>>>

Tgod>>>>>>

232. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

I don’t even know what point niggas are trying to argue anymore

233. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

RG3 shoulda been #1 though, better overall QB
    To be honest I woulda respected it more if dude has wifed up something like Tannehill’s wife. That woulda been an ill Tiger Woodsian move. Neither white nor black is respecting tricking off Bentley money on that mediocre chick.

234. Casket Face Says:

hope curren$y stackin’ them chips…life is hard when you broke AND ugly

235. Captain Planet Says:

If you need a chick to validate you in the first place you already lost

It ain’t about validation

It’s about not being afraid to go after I want even though it’s not popular

#SWAG

236. Kush Kennedy Says:

“2nd Childhood” is a description of your life

237. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

I agree

theres nothing wrong with being in a relationship with a chick from a different race then your own i never said that was a problem

what i am speaking about is this lame niggas who feel validated because a white bitch gave them the time of day and they think they are somehow special because of it.

Women that us men choose tells alot about us

Think about all the women you were in a relationship with (not fucked)

if you were never in a relationship with a woman from your own race you have to seriously ask yourself why

238. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

Ole sellout ass nigga (no shots)

239. rex hussla Says:

Maybe RG3 and his girl share same interests and fell in love. She’s goofy looking, he’s goofy looking.

C’mon guys, give true love a chance.

240. Captain Planet Says:

RG3 is an ugly nigga tho

He must have thought he was stunting

Now he’s gonna have paper tho

To women that makes him a dime piece (n)

241. Casket Face Says:

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:49 pm
    I don’t even know what point niggas are trying to argue anymore

THIS …all this cause i said that slim women make better wives than thick hoes.

…nigga’s OWN self hatred somehow concepted that i mean white women are better than blacks when i clearly spoke of zoe salanda, kelly rowland, estelle as suitable WOMEN to have kids with.

…niggas forcing black hoes down your throat on nah.

242. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

If you need a chick to validate you in the first place you already lost

It ain’t about validation

It’s about not being afraid to go after I want even though it’s not popular

#SWAG

1.You putting #SWAG at the end of everything you say proves to me your a fuckin lame

2.it is popular to be with white bitches

3. As far as white women making you feel validated it is a subconcious phenomen your concious self is not even aware of

243. Black Says:

Lol

244. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“2nd Childhood” is a description of your life

^then shit I’m winnin

You could never live this life

245. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Casket Face Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:52 pm
    JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:49 pm
    I don’t even know what point niggas are trying to argue anymore

THIS …all this cause i said that slim women make better wives than thick hoes.

…niggas forcing black hoes down your throat on nah.

My rants started from co siging TS fuckyoutalkimbout

246. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Single Mother Bristol Palin Tells Obama Same-Sex Marriage is Wrong Because Kids Need a Mom and Dad

lmao

247. Captain Planet Says:

Niggas who throw self-hate around the most seem like the niggas who hate themselves the most

I think you guys really wanna date white women but feel insecure

Stop caring about what niggas you don’t even care about think

248. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

On a another note, the nigga Terry Richardson is a G. Foreal.

249. The Shot Clock Says:

seriously. that chick might be a 5. like cmon dude, I see niggas with NOTHING going for em and they do better than that.

i’m all for love and connection but she gotta look like something, especially if you bout to be a multi millionaire

250. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

word. gotta procreate by early 30s regardless of your situation

^i disagree 100%

If u broke, no suitable career, rap dreams, living in poverty, after 30 u sposed to go out and knock a chick up just cuz?!?

Dot give out bad advice to niggas like dat B

251. Captain Planet Says:

2.it is popular to be with white bitches

————–

In response to #1 #SWAG

In response to #2 You’re sayign most niggas hate themselves ? So you look down on most niggas ? See where I’m going with this ?

#3 Stop worrying about my subconscious mah G

252. Das racist Says:

This song is aight.

Should be better.

253. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

On a another note, the nigga Terry Richardson is a G. Foreal.

Check out his oeuvre. A lot of dudes say they are ’bout that life but the boy Terry has banged out some of the best… raw.

254. Captain Planet Says:

On a similar note

Are black women easier than white women ?

255. Black Says:

Yeah that nigga RG3 needed one of his ol heads to step in when he 1st brought that bitch to cookout. Shorty is a 5.

“Robert… you’re embarrassing us.”

256. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

RG know what he doing

she white which means hell be able to get all the side pussy he wants in the league

and she not going no where

thats the real reason most atheletes got white bitches..its like a fuckin pass

you can do whatever the fuck you want all they gonna do is cry

they not going no where

257. Troyvul Says:

Real negus say WORD, you ain never told no lie, you ain never told no lie…
    Real niggas say TRUUUUUU

250hunna plus, scrolls back to the top

258. Casket Face Says:

niggas just need to let gays live their life…they not hurting ANYONE fuck is it even their business who someone else is fuckin? male or female

secondly marriage and religion are social constructs just as the legal system is…man made, the same christianity that says it’s okay to rape and murder black, kill anything that isn’t white.

america’s laws are fuckin’ joke and the concept of actually having “rights” is the dumbest thing i ever heard.

it’s thats the case and we’re all considered free and equal, union between same sex should hold the same regard.

fuckkas will pass a law that protects their pets before respecting human beings, of any race, or sexual orientation.

#DISGUSTINGSHIT

259. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Ole sellout ass nigga (no shots)

^LMAO. I’m saying.

This is sell-out logic #1.

“I’m so aware of myself, that it pains me to bear this skin” ass niggas.

260. Captain Planet Says:

LOL

Most black NBA wives deal with side chicks !

Didn’t Elin divorce Tiger ? The greatest golfer to wear argyle ?!?!

261. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

On a similar note

Are black women easier than white women ?

Depends what region of the country your in

and who you are

generally speaking easier?

id say white women

i can get a white chick i just met to suck me off faster than i can get a black chick too

no question

262. rex hussla Says:

I dig the points that some of you are making on dating and whatnot

But I never understood people being upset with another man’s choice of women, or being mad that other men don’t like your prototype.

You should actually encourage men to like something different from you! Way less competition.

If nah was a night club, I’d have all the skinny broads of any hair color or complexion to myself and that’s awesome. Everybody else do your thing and don’t worry about what’s going on over here! hahahaaa

263. Chief Ali Says:

thats the real reason most atheletes got white bitches..its like a fuckin pass

——

unless you’re Tiger

264. Captain Planet Says:

Yall acting like RG3 should have been pulling finer hoes before the money

He look like Seal with Dreadlocks

265. Casket Face Says:

Are black women easier than white women?

women are easy in general if your game is tight and your dick has honest intentions you can have any bitch you want…both hoes have pros and cons

#FACT

266. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

why niggas concerned with RG3’s woman?

That’s his girl, yo. Fuck what other niggas think about her so long as he cool.

That’s some wack females in the hairdresser shit.

“Uh-uh giiiirl. I saw him with that white bitch the other day. That hoe is beat… Okaaaaaay” *snap fingers*

I believe Seinfeld had an episode about this exact issue.

267. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

RG know what he doing

and she not going no where

thats the real reason most atheletes got white bitches..its like a fuckin pass

No shots but, this is high stakes now. If he puts a ring on it she is taking all his shit word to Jason Taylor and Michael Strahan. Both made the mediocre white bitch mistake. Hell even Jack Johnson made that mistake, but it was understandable 100 years ago, a better white bitch would get you lynched. Tiger is the only model that works. Get a chick that white dudes overvalue and then dominate in a white field. You will reap many endorsements.

268. Casket Face Says:

“I’m so aware of myself, that it pains me to bear this skin” ass nigga