Video: Meek Mill – Flexin On Em (Behind The Scenes)

Jon J takes us behind the scenes on the set of Meek’s ‘Flexin On Em’ off his upcoming Dreamchasers 2 mixtape. The video is directed by DRE Films.

Previously: Waka Flocka ft. Meek Mill – Let Dem Guns Blam (No Tags)

227 Responses to “Video: Meek Mill – Flexin On Em (Behind The Scenes)”

1. Casket Face Says:

i46.tinypic.com/309sxzl.jpg

how i envision the average hip-hop blog commenter ….just keepin’ it one hunnid

2. Casket Face Says:

You look like you was raised on Potato Chips and Juicy Juice

i48.tinypic.com/2w1zbte.gif

3. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

roffles, you just condeded to the same shit you accused me of. Nahright >>>

>i think fRIO meant ‘conceded’ but he’s right shellz.

don’t rghey yaself, fam.

4. Dos Equis Says:

THESE KIDS WITH FACE AND NECK TATS CAN NEVER REVERSE THAT SHIT EXCEPT WITH SURGERY THAT COSTS TENS OF THOUSANDS AND IS INCREDIBLY PAINFUL.

If your boss has a neck tattoo why would he look down on your tattoos?

As little as 20 years ago “casual fridays” was frowned upon and overall not encouraged..now in the average workplace casual everydays exist.

We’re going thru a evolution of revolution..you just cant see it cause you’re living thru it and you not as wise as me.

5. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Kids are just really shitty at expressing their emotions, and parents are even worse at handling them.

also, parents get too occupied with telling kids what to think instead of how to think, so when they get into a situation that doesn’t jibe with what they’ve learned all their life (which is inevitable in school with a hundred other kids who are equally as different, poorly taught, & shitty at expressing themselves) they don’t know how to deal.

critical thinking skills are lacking across the board.

6. b Says:

^so was getting locked up but u still doing at age 55

7. Dos Equis Says:

All these old geezers is outta here

Facebook kizza the 10th richest man and he aint even 30.

Have you ever seen or read upon the office practices at facebook, google, etc? More playpens than offices. Ya’ll niggaz just old complaining about the youth and their music and tattoos.

Let them young niggas cook and kill like we were allowed to do. They’ll find their way

8. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

yo casket wtf is you gif’n for, nigga?

who the fuck still wears wooden jesus pieces & life saver colored leathers?

it got so cold for you in the D you migrated to NY for white kids in a bentley can stunt on your time warped ass.

9. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

LOL at casual Friday = tat on your neck saying “Bout dat lyfe” or “I love you, Hector”

10. donkey punch Says:

dos equis is the most knowledgable on these discussions on wayward youths…

dos equis is so old that the first thing he bought with his record contract money was his freedom. b

11. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Dos Equis in 2012: Neck tats are part of the revolution.

Dos Equis in 2030: Damn it, another marketing firm that won’t hire me because I got “RIP DaVonTay WE MISS YOU NICCA” tatted on my Adam’s apple.

12. Dos Equis Says:

Getting locked up was always considered “cool” ..in the hood at least.

————

Funny but true..So faggots can run all over the office wearing blouses and spilling coffee but a nigga with a neck tattoo is unemployable?

13. Casket Face Says:

don’t do it please don’t do it – #AubreyGEMS

who the fuck still wears wooden jesus pieces & life saver colored leathers?

^ Rasss!

15. Dos Equis Says:

“UGHHHHH..gat dammit wtfffffff??? Why is this pot empty? Brandonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn”

———

geriatric black blank stare

16. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

have you ever asked a teen or young adult why they did something stupid?

it’ll be the most dumbass explanation you ever heard, IF you get an answer at all.

Gotta teach niggas how to think.

17. donkey punch Says:

yo casket wtf is you gif’n for, nigga?

who the fuck still wears wooden jesus pieces & life saver colored leathers?

> casket was culture shocked b

detroit a third world country

18. Dos Equis Says:

STEP N FETCH IT

19. Dos Equis Says:

GO FER

20. Dos Equis Says:

BOY FRIDAY

bullet point ether and meltdowns vol. 3

22. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Dos Equis Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 11:48 am
    a nigga with a neck tattoo is unemployable?

Yes, except at Whole Foods.

Go try to get a job at a respectable firm my nicca, good luck. They gonna take one look at you and say they ain’t hiring no mo.

23. why? Says:

Not every young person looks like someone on a WSHH video. Nosign the generation Y (1979 to 1994) slander.

Chernobyl Diaries

^ anyone see this trailer

JDS, you going to see Avengers today?

25. Casket Face Says:

i hit niggas close range, direct the ether towards niggas that shooting AT YOU…ole deflection tatics ass nigga

26. Das racist Says:

Nosign this Meek Mill character, I ain’t impressed. (II)

27. Dos Equis Says:

Yes, except at Whole Foods.

Like i said..you cant see the forrest from the trees..you’re stuck in this “traditional” way of thinking..I just gave you 2 of the top 20 employers right now and asked if youve seen inside their offices..nothing is traditional about the way they operate now.

If you think goldman sachs is not gonna hire the top analyst out if he has a neck tattoo then so be it..

Im not saying neck tats are appealin to all employers but these employers are getting younger and hipper so their employees certainly will also.

28. b Says:

1960

29. JihaD Says:

cOLD Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 11:35 am
    But I’m neither tho.

I’m human- I don’t say I don’t make mistakes or that everything I do is righteous, but I also don’t ignore the problems in front of me and at least make an attempt to balance my karma.

It is what it is, but I just thought the rant against LEP was funny, like they are doing something that directly affects (or affected) you.

*daps* though.

JihaD

^ roffles, you just condeded to the same shit you accused me of. Nahright >>>

I did? How so? I’m neither fake nor phony, and EVERYONE who’s met me here can tell you that.

I am who I am, and have never represented myself as anything BUT.

FACT.

Being fake would mean I’m presenting myself as something I’m not– never have, never will. I’m the CEO and Founder of the #ShowandProve movement, b.

I’m certainly not phony– once again, I’ve both #Shown and #Proved over the course of me commenting here.

FACT.

So like I said, I’m just me– whether that fits your narrative or not is none of my concern, but my creditionals have NEVER been in question.

JihaD

30. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

(b)enson

(b)entley

(b)elvedere

31. Casket Face Says:

niggas mad they facial hair can clean brunt mac and cheese off steel pans …

32. donkey punch Says:

went through a fase in the 80’s where I was a new waver b

had a rat tail and a pink bart simpson t-shirt

niggas got they back lit up like 50 in that video

arms waving like the calrton banks dance behind they keyboard.

34. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

>don’t be mad you raging pink panda. you forgot where the fuck you at?

35. Dos Equis Says:

This too

As much raggedy ass kids I see in the hood is the same straight laced kids I see rocking uniforms not cursing running home to do homework in other places.

When you only live online WSHH becomes a vacuum for you

36. Kush Kennedy Says:

Anyone see The Avengers last night?

Heard they stunted with the #’s already.

37. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Dos Equis Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 11:57 am
    Yes, except at Whole Foods.

I fuck with Goldman Stacks heavy, my nicca, and the answer is ‘no’ – they are not fucking with a nicca with a neck tat, sawy.

38. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Das Racist
    1 min ago
    Nosign this Meek Mill character, I ain’t impressed. (II)

^triple cosign

Lol at some of the tactics being employed by a few of you

Chess

39. JihaD Says:

Dos Equis Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 11:41 am

If your boss has a neck tattoo why would he look down on your tattoos?

I have a neck tattoo (matter of fact, 2 sleeves and a chest tat) and I got the job I wanted. At the end of the day, the amount of work you do to make yourself-

A) Hireable

B) Indispensable to your organization

are the true determining factors to reaching your goals, nothing more, nothing less.

JihaD

40. Dos Equis Says:

I’m the CEO and Founder of the #ShowandProve movement, b

Big Homie did that so you wouldn’t have to

41. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

casket have you seen your face lately, nigga?

you melt mirrors, dude. chill.

and right on cue the melt soliloquy realized.

smh tkf should never of coined the term.

43. Das racist Says:

Nosign the generation Y (1979 to 1994) slander.

^^^^^^

Co no.

44. JihaD Says:

Wait, so answering questions is now melting?

k.

Niggas will try to find a win in anything, even when theres nothing to win.

*shrugs*

JihaD

45. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

(b)enson

(b)entley

(b)elvedere

^pretty funny lol

46. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

JDS, you going to see Avengers today?

Nah. Imma go early tomorrow morning and hope for a less crowded theater.

47. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

This nigga Jifag was stalking me on twitter…still.

Fucking weirdo.

48. Dos Equis Says:

Yea I feel you..I feel like you in this world of black n white so arguing/reasoning with you is pointless. If GS wont do it then no banking institution would do it is what youre saying.

I just know..If Birdman walked into goldman sachs with a young analyst with a forehead tat that he wanted to invest some money with/in..them kizzas would be all over birdman..but its yassars world. I concede.

49. Das racist Says:

Anybody looking forward to the new Spiderman flick?

I got high hopes for that movie.

JihaD Says:

May 4th, 2012 at 12:02 pm
    Wait, so answering questions is now melting?

k.

Niggas will try to find a win in anything, even when theres nothing to win.

*shrugs*

JihaD

^ that was a broadcast ping… only can be received if its accepted.

you need better firewalls.

51. Jayson Werth's beard Says:

moving like magic but niggas aint worthy like michael cooper when i shoot i aim sturdy

52. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I’m the CEO and Founder of the #ShowandProve movement, b

This nigga stay taking credit for shit he ain’t do.

53. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Ever notice no one ever responds to YOU

Leave already your not wanted here

54. Dos Equis Says:

# tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 12:03 pm

(b)enson

(b)entley

(b)elvedere

^pretty funny lol

how did i miss this..succinct..all the step n fetchers named b

55. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

“I’m the shit, niggas mad cause I’m smooth puffing Zig Zags
    Tell ’em quit the riff raff bitching with your bitch ass” (c) That PMF

56. Casket Face Says:

i ain’t eem mad just sayin’ certain shit is real out here …know what to comment on and what not to ….cause niggas gettin’ shot in the fuckin’ face they approach me in nyc over ANYTHING they reading on these blogs.

NY1 NEWS “SENSELESS VIOLENCE IN RANDOM NYC DIVE BAR – hip-hop legend dies others wounded for not leaving a grown ass man the fuck ALONE”

57. JihaD Says:

Tell niggas to stop RTing your soft ass messages into my TL then loser.

JihaD

58. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

The Avengers >>>>>>>>>>>

Most epic movie of the year.

The Dark Knight Rises & Prometheus look illy as well.

59. Kush Kennedy Says:

have you ever asked a teen or young adult why they did something stupid?

Its worse with the youth.

Disney channel got these kids brainwashed.

Ask any kid you know who watches that shit why they do, they’ll just kanye shrug and blank stare.

60. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Jifag, you’re a clown. Everybody knows it but you.

Look at your face.

61. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

but its yassars world.

>it’s not tho. even in sarcasm…let’s not leave that open to interpretation by these young impressionable screenames. that way there won’t be a gang of cheas who think it’s cool to say that reggie bush got handsome forearms & typing of swallowing cockneys is sophisticated commenting.

62. Dos Equis Says:

hip-hop legend dies

say who now?

*goes mobile*

64. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Chea’s wild funny….when he’s not saying something especially awkward.

His comment IQ is higher then 90% of the C-section.

Chea’s a NR HOF…1st ballot.

65. b Says:

Jifag, you’re a clown. Everybody knows it but you.

Look at your face.

^ nahggas it up *raps horriblY, but names son nasir*

66. Dos Equis Says:

I dont give a fuck about niggaz with real name screennames much less some faggys on a blog. i aint to proud to tell a nigga he got that so I can go on about my life…real or online

Most People be speedbumps on the way to self happiness.

67. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

*goes mobile*

>switch the chip &/or screename so your wife can pass wind in your mouth without interuption while she goes thru your phone, brah.

jus a heads up. poz

68. Troyvul Says:

Gat Dammit (c) Swizz Beats

69. JihaD Says:

Anyway, I’m out.

Treble, keep reaching for that lamebow, loser.

cOLD, it is what it is.

Standon, keep… well, whatever your doing, its certainly not winning.

Candy Cigs, Memorial Day.

Orions Belt, June

JAP, next week.

Zip$ 40,000 views and counting.

JihaD

70. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

WOAT commenter of 2012

You won dat

71. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Chea’s a NR HOF…1st ballot

>man…when the knicks start fallin off these fickle NYs look to the nearest dick ride. smh

72. Troyvul Says:

NR HOF…1st ballot.
    Only few can get this title. Some if they stopped typing today would make, some would need 3 or 4 “snubs to get in”

73. b Says:

where were you in 1960?

74. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Lol leave that nigga Kush alone, man.

he ain’t fuckin’ with nobody.

75. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Funny how you say that with my sack clearly sitting on your tonsils.

76. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

i aint to proud to tell a nigga he got that so I can go on about my life

>this nigga got 24 comments to live now.

77. Troyvul Says:

Who said this lmfaoo

78. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Rap radar, dopeboys, Wshh———->

Gtfoh

79. Dos Equis Says:

The Jets’ rookie minicamp begins Friday with a morning practice and then we invite you to join us for a special live video broadcast at 1 p.m. ET. You will be able to view exclusive footage of the first session and also hear and interact with some of the new Jets as we’ll take questions on facebook.com/Jets, Twitter @nyjets and right here on newyorkjets.com.

80. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Funny how you say that with my sack clearly sitting on your tonsils.

>you went on a blind date with a camera phone to film another man…WITH HAZEL CONTACTS ON!

i expected this gay imagery & longing. poz

81. Big_seth Says:

Cosign Chea.

Niggas take him HELLA serious at all times.

But I you pay attention you’ll see

82. Kush Kennedy Says:

Frankie shootin at me? Lmao let me slap dude around a little more

83. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Kush Kennedy
    0 mins ago

^”a bitch nigga that’s da shit I don’t like”

Please spare me your pathetic barbs n terrible jokes

You are the least liked commenter here

How dat feel?!?

84. Kush Kennedy Says:

Who the fuck you know 30+ and still refers to himself as “Kid”?

85. Dos Equis Says:

A buncha kizzas threw Kev and the other loser Waldrons into the ocean..called it the Boston Flea Party

86. donkey punch Says:

its a frustrating time for non-hofers

87. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

SMH @ this dust monkey

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 12:15 pm
    *goes mobile*

jus a heads up. poz

^ you back to speaking in riddles nigga?

Well riddle me this, how a self proclaimed Ill Etherist get bodied by a bum bitch with a nahright tatoo of all things

89. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Kush Kennedy
    0 mins ago
    Who the fuck you know 30+ and still refers to himself as “Kid”?

^see what I mean?!? Right on cue w da corniness

I’m ur master

90. S.I.C.K Says:

Shit its waay better now.I remember ducking hammer weilding decepticons with orange boxcutters.Y’all niggas had it plush.

91. Casket Face Says:

summer need to hurry up

92. Dos Equis Says:

# Kush Kennedy Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Who the fuck you know 30+ and still refers to himself as “Kid”?

Gary Carter RIP
    Kid Capri
    The Say Hey Kid
    Kidd Kid

93. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

NOOBs be struggling from da field

You fall for the bait everytime you fuckin rat

Snake ass fckin ya best friends bitch

Type a fuck shit is dat

U a clown for real

94. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

>easy. the puss melted my hard peen. i’m due for a repeat offense. i really live the shit you type daily of.

i’ont drunk waltz into a sticky situation. i two steps.

95. donkey punch Says:

> yerdanos > jadakiss

96. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 12:09 pm
    but its yassars world.

Nah I ate a plate of cockles – them shits delish.

Open your horizons, niccas – cockles are an incredible, fleshy, juicy treat that melt in the mouth:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockle_(bivalve)

Damn lol

98. Dos Equis Says:

WITH HAZEL CONTACTS ON!

^ROFFLESGRAM

———–

^THEY dont hear you tho sick..this shit is sweet in 2012..niggaz think they got it rough.

99. donkey punch Says:

cosine eating girthy eclairs and letting the (custard)cream spill all over your face

100. b Says:

Who the fuck you know 30+ and still refers to himself as “Kid”?

^ The same nigga that was caught on ustream exclaiming about the brolicness of anothers man arms whilst licking his lips. flamekie been biceptual, he prince rogers nelson status.

101. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Co-sign eating nuts. High in protein and very delicious. A handsome snack (c) iFux.

102. Das racist Says:

complex.com/sports/2012/05/the-hottest-mexican-soccer-fans

i’ont drunk waltz into a sticky situation. i two steps.

^ *chuckles*

You did however waltz into a gay bar and toast with flamers. See what I did there. Faggot

104. donkey punch Says:

salty pistachios make it feel like there’s a party in my mouth and everyone is invited

105. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Ur a ethnically confused halfbreed scumbag who types black, looks white an loves Asians

Who.are.you?’!?

106. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

great this nigga corrected me by telling me he ate a plate of some different type of cock.

smh

107. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

donkey punch Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 12:31 pm

*pours out a lil liquor for humanity*

108. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Someone needs to do an “NBS” remix of all of Yeezy’s joints.

(No Big Sean.)

With no skips in the beat.

Watch them shits get more downloads than the regular joints.

109. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Oh Brandon….u wait 4 hours later to shoot back?!!

I’ve been riddlin you all morning I’m off u now(n)

Just do it!

110. Casket Face Says:

it was 1986 and I was twelve years old
    that’s right around the time when crack came out
    it was the best thing that happened to me
    i swear to god cause I was gettin everything that I was askin about

GOAT dumbest but hardest shit put together for a verse

111. donkey punch Says:

quit fagging up the thread kush kennedy

112. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

>it wasn’t a gay bar it was an unsuspected gay night.

at least i wasn’t drunk & relieved of whas in my pants like you did.

lol @ ravine robbery.

113. donkey punch Says:

>it wasn’t a gay bar it was an unsuspected gay night.

smfh

114. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

biceptual

We need a Nah Right Glossary.

115. donkey punch Says:

how you walk in a bar see men dressed in gimp masks & dog collars

but decide to stick around to get some drinks?

116. Das racist Says:

Someone needs to do an “NBS” remix of all of Yeezy’s joints.

(No Big Sean.)

^^^^^^

Cosign.

Big Sean & Future are the current WOATS.

117. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

>it wasn’t a gay bar it was an unsuspected gay night.

smfh

^reSUSSitate

118. Das racist Says:

lol @ ravine robbery.

^^^^^^

What are the details of this story?

Link?

119. b Says:

nah flamkie , I was ignoring you. do you realize how stupid that tactic is when no ones paying attention?lmao

120. Kush Kennedy Says:

Frankie aint cry when Pac died, but did when Harlem World left

121. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

biceptual

We need a Nah Right Glossary.

^ya that’s a good one lmao

how you walk in a bar see men dressed in gimp masks & dog collars

but decide to stick around to get some drinks?

^ wow. Uh oh

123. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

*click clack*

124. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

spin the story how you want, niggas.

i ain bodied.

i get box off my comments & tweets.

what screename did that? *plays waiting room tunes*

125. Dos Equis Says:

>it wasn’t a gay bar it was an unsuspected gay night.

WELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

126. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

B
    1 min ago

^soooooooo u ignored me yet u peeped the tactic….

Kewl

Toss puss a few jokes tho he skrugglin

So some how being robbed at gun point unwillingly is worst than lackadaisically trading shots with Bruno and Martin and the fudge packin all stars. K

128. Casket Face Says:

i get box off my comments & tweets.

*snikers like ernie from seasme street*

129. 911 Says:

It’s a war going on outside no man is safe from, it don’t matter if you 3 feet or 8’1..

130. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

What are the details of this story?

Link?

What are the details of this story?

Link?

>this nigga fRIO won a dice game & walked home drunk with his earnings stumbling into a robbery in progress & got marched down a watering hole with co-victimized strangers.

thas the a-BRIDGED version.

see what i did there cOLD?

thas the a-BRIDGED version.

see what i did there cOLD?

^ LMAO.

132. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

So some how being robbed at gun point unwillingly is worst than lackadaisically trading shots with Bruno and Martin and the fudge packin all stars. k

>well when the truth is that i’s up in there with my bitch & a bunch of lesbians before i took notice…yes.

i ain never been off point in the streets tho.

you were.

133. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

donkey punch Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 12:38 pm
    >it wasn’t a gay bar it was an unsuspected gay night.

smfh

Word.

One time my and my homie were meeting up with a Polish smut and her other Polish smut (Polish bressassiss > ________).

She said come to “Wild” on Broadway.

So we Google it and find a place called Wild Pug.

We show up and Michael Jackson “Got to be Startin Somethin” is playing and 5 dudes are making out by the entryway – there’s a little Asian dude in the middle and 4 brolic white dudes groping him.

Almost lost my lunch.

Called the Polish smut and was about to find her and Chris Brown her grillatin.

She started laughing and said they were at “Wilde”.

Damn it man.

134. 911 Says:

Wig split, melon cracked.. all that on day one.

i ain never been off point in the streets tho.

you were.

^ need I refer to your case?

Chill lil nigga

136. Dos Equis Says:

Nigga sitting up in that booth with Bruno, Martin, Felix, Chuck and Ingrid..doing the Drake hands, ordering drinks with a boston lisp in a vintage denim suit on nahright.com on his phone.

137. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

its not going to get better from here…

taxes go up…

puss rate STAYS down…

oh well… at least you got them fancy clothes…

There’s mad angst on these boards

139. Dos Equis Says:

Chea loves cockles…Kev loves dickles

Can’t make this shit up.

140. Troyvul Says:

lmao

141. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

Well all know your “concert meetings” ended up with you in that jews bed faggot…

142. Troyvul Says:

Ran outta ammo and started throwin bottles

143. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

When the sun goes down… you go in the house…

LOL during the winter you’re in by 530…

scared to walk the streets at night…

144. Das racist Says:

^^^^^^

Lol/smh.

145. Dos Equis Says:

Well all know your “concert meetings” ended up with you in that jews bed faggot

roffsta far IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

146. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

Its no surprise… you stay gobbling kosher sausage…

147. Kush Kennedy Says:

LOLOLOLOL

WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 12:52 pm

^ yo

149. sarjo1988 Says:

*makes appearance out the wood works*

150. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

ashy larry loves barry…

151. 911 Says:

The gays didn’t want us to leave neither, they were on some “come on, the water’s warm!”I was contemplating driving the SUV through the glass doors and Bin Laden’ing the jawn but I thought nah I’ll let Allah figure this out. Peace.
    __________________________
    Out of control.

I see much ain’t changed, passive aggressive, you seem cool but fuck ya life comments are still the rage. Niggas is angry, yet amusing. Carry on. Daps.

152. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

need I refer to your case?

Chill lil nigga

>whas my case, fRIO?

you holding documents? if so, join troubledsnitches CI firm.

153. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

…I mean how long she goin settle?!?

Clocks ticking

154. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

i bet you’ve chopped and screwed that video…

155. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

>nah that jus your zestful thinkin cuz after KD worked it out ya model girlfriend came back with cOLD hands.

man…that worked out proper!

156. S.I.C.K Says:

*daps Young Sarjo *

Its been a minute sarge.

157. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Sarjo1988
    0 mins ago
    *makes appearance out the wood works*

^daps sarjo

It’s been anothe guy in here doing his best sarjo impersonation

Smh

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 12:55 pm
    need I refer to your case?

Chill lil nigga

>whas my case, fRIO?

you holding documents? if so, join troubledsnitches CI firm.

^ don’t worry bout me. Someone else tryna take you offa here with some new ether

159. Kush Kennedy Says:

Frankie’s the definition of dude living in his 2nd childhood.

He older than his whole Top 5 DOA

160. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

o_O

i’ont see it. i jus see screennames rockettes kickin the same ol bullshit.

161. sarjo1988 Says:

^daps sarjo

It’s been anothe guy in here doing his best sarjo impersonation

Smh
    u dont say

its been a minute but lets jus say shits been going >>>>> for the kid, so the absence has been neccasary

162. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Frankie’s the definition of dude living in his 2nd childhood.

He older than his whole Top 5 DOA

^mehh debatable

163. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

You cant lust over mens crotches and tell me about women…

nah…

your knowledge isnt in the puss arena…

164. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

Puttin on that Evisu… then the jew come see you…

165. sarjo1988 Says:

i see aint much change round these parts tho

166. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

Jumpin up and down on stage with a bunch of men.. no women in the audience…

it aint hard to tell…

Let he spread her wings b.

168. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

you know she cant force you to work all them jobs…

shes stronger… but youre smarter…

169. b Says:

Last night I drank some lean threw the kufi on, and youtubed some chopped and screwed videos of the honorable elijah muhammad.

170. rex hussla Says:

Adam Yauch, one-third of the pioneering hip-hop group the Beastie Boys, has died at the age of 48, Rolling Stone has learned. Yauch, also known as MCA, had been in treatment for cancer since 2009. The rapper was diagnosed in 2009 after discovering a tumor in his salivary gland.

Yauch sat out the Beastie Boys’ induction to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in April, and his treatments delayed the release of the group’s most recent album, Hot Sauce Committee, Pt. 2. The Beastie Boys had not performed live since the summer of 2009, and Yauch’s illness prevented the group from appearing in music videos for Hot Sauce Committee, Pt. 2.

Her* pheww

172. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

OKz’s!

173. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

U can’t promise her a better life tho…

174. Casket Face Says:

dirty niggas on facebook over 35yrs old putting out “mixtapes” <<<<

House of cards. How long can you keep up appearances

176. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

Dont let her humiliate you… its ok.. tell her you dont have to pee with the door open… youre a grown man…

177. rex hussla Says:

Damn that’s terrible

178. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

cOLD Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Her* pheww

i let you live…

179. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Her* pheww

>yeah slow down fam before you request another log viewing in here.

180. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

your slogan is “Jew the other white meat”…

smh at your life…

181. Kush Kennedy Says:

Who you know 30+ still callin his pops when he gets stopped by the laws?

This aint highschool anymore muthafucka, you been out for over a decade now.

182. b Says:

dirty niggas on facebook over 35yrs old putting out “mixtapes” <<<>>>>>>50 year old niggas downloading them.

Someone call boldy james and tell him his biggest fan is 53 years old.

183. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

100k a year shoulda got you some PRIME puss…

but noooooo…

if money cant talk for you…

commit that…

184. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

i let you live…

>until he hungrily mouths another dick for you to smack?

185. rex hussla Says:

Cindy Davidson is good at sniffing out bargains, so when the Salt Lake City mom saw tampons on sale last Saturday, she didn’t exactly turn up her nose at a good deal.

However, inside the box, along with the tampons and the applicator was something extra: Cocaine.

“I didn’t look like it was tampered at all,” she told KTVX-TV. “There was cellophane filled with white powder.”

The box of Boots tampons — a British brand — was supposed to contain 16 tampon. She noticed, however, some inconsistencies in they way they were packed. When she found the suspicious little package inside, her heart began to race — and it certainly wasn’t the euphoria coke users experience.

“I started getting nervous because I thought it might have been a terrorist attack,” she told KSL-TV. “I called my sister first and said I was going to call the manufacturer the next day and she told me to call the police.”

186. Das racist Says:

RIP Adam Yauch.

187. b Says:

Who you know 30+ still callin his pops when he gets stopped by the laws?

^ Choir boy wanna be gangsta again, its a shame and a sin(c)serious jones

188. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

cant instagram photos of your empty crib and moscoto bottles forever b…

time to grow up…

189. rex hussla Says:

R.I.P. MCA of the Beastie Boys

190. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 1:10 pm

i let you live…

>until he hungrily mouths another dick for you to smack?

welp!

2 for 1 ether…

It’s like plugging a leak in a small sailboat another will appear. You can’t spent your entire life sheilding her. The inevitable

192. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

A spin none the less but I’ll let u slide cuz ur lookin quite desperate…..

Keep tryin

193. Kush Kennedy Says:

You 30+ and afraid to sit in a holding cell? Lmao

194. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

SMH

R.I.P. MCA

195. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

R.I.P. MCA of the Beastie Boys

>say word?!

196. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

LMAO.. she curved you and you in a BENZ my nigga?

197. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Damn…

that fucked up my mood.

RIP MCA

198. b Says:

007 undercover brother

199. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Woah

200. sarjo1988 Says:

on that note tho, yall be easy

201. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

damn i thought dude beat that cancer tho? bad hit. RIP

202. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

and the ether didn’t even stop for a minute to peace him out to the beyond… smh

203. rex hussla Says:

Human prostitutes could be a thing of the past by 2050, as more and more robots get pimped into prostitution.

That’s the future envisioned by Michelle Mars and Ian Yeoman at Victoria University of Wellington, who have released a report suggesting that lifelike robots will be coming to a brothel near you.

Mars and Yeoman see lots of advantages to having “hoe-bots” doing the dirty work instead of humans, such as “commercial sex robots would be free of disease and would reduce the trafficking of real people,” they told The Week.

sarjo1988 Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 1:13 pm
    on that note tho, yall be easy

^ peace

205. b Says:

Kush Kennedy Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 1:11 pm
    You 30+ and afraid to sit in a holding cell? Lmao

^ You would think this nigga would be ecstatic to be there.

206. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“I’m ready to die(yes I’m reeeeaaaddedyyyytt)
    Big

207. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

Yeah.. you rich.. but your “lifestyle”? screams… bitch…

208. Dos Equis Says:

cant instagram photos of your empty crib and moscoto bottles forever b…

time to grow up…

bumbo claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

im ah try fi kill di bwoi

209. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

dubbs you be drinkin mosquito?

210. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

MCA was always my fave Beastie anyways. Those other two cats didn’t really embody “Beastie” like Yauch.

The “Sabotage” video? Calsssic.

211. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“I don’t wanna live no mo, sometime it seems death knockin at my front do”

212. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

lololol

*moscato

213. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Classic > Calsssic

214. Dos Equis Says:

# WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 1:12 pm

LMAO.. she curved you and you in a BENZ my nigga?

# WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Yeah.. you rich.. but your “lifestyle”? screams… bitch…

This nigga is not playing with the reverends son today..he gettin baptized in h2ether

215. Kush Kennedy Says:

RIP MCA

Dude wasn’t even able to accept his Rock N Roll hall of fame award, this was inevitable. But on the real, RIP

216. why? Says:

R.I.P MCA

217. b Says:

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 1:16 pm
    dubbs you be drinkin mosquito?

^ These niggas bout to hook up lol.

218. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

She used to ride range now she Ridin lanche’

It won’t last

219. Casket Face Says:

i’m saying it’s different if you made a name for yourself in the 90’s and early 20’s and you cool with rappin’ on the dive bar circuit….

…but if you have to go punch in the clock at your telemarketing job the next morning you a sucka and prolly will never be shit in life.

buy a pistol with your next check and leave a letter for the kids

these niggas 30+ year old bummy niggas get a hold to pro tools and photoshop and think they have a “record label” ….only function they know how to use is the “chrome feature in the filters”

album cover looking liek han solo frozen up

220. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Gripping up ya girl when Westbrook comin the bar tho

Dat.aint.life

221. Casket Face Says:

ole lox “we are the streets” album art looking ass niggas …..

222. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

LMAO…

chill frankle!…

lunch time anyway…

223. Casket Face Says:

coolpix L120 isn’t a photoshoot my nigga …

224. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

These niggas bout to hook up lol.

>nah. you & Unc did that so real G’s won’t have to get tree pinched like that.

225. b Says:

muscado

226. S.I.C.K Says:

Damn thought son beat that throat cancer.

Beasties >>>>

No wonder they made hall of fame.hmmm

227. b Says:

>nah. you & Unc did that so real G’s won’t have to get tree pinched like that.

^ 40 Years old and still trying to be a real g instead of a respectable man. I blame Norris.