Meek Mill ft. Big Sean – Burn

MMG’s Meek Mill and G.O.O.D. Music’s Big Sean get on this new track together. Off Dreamchasers 2 mixtape.

Download: Link

Previously: Chief Keef ft. Kanye West, Pusha T, Jadakiss & Big Sean – I Dont Like (Remix)

72 Responses to “Meek Mill ft. Big Sean – Burn”

1. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Attention: a side chick is not a life worthy achievement

You bring it up an wear as ur badge of honor

Your worthless

2. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

whenever i think of Texas, i imagine a old, fat, bearded white dude on a porch with a shotgun… twiddling some straw in his teeth…

“I reckon you bes’ not come ’round here boi…”

3. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“And don’t EVER! Bite the hand dat feeds you

4. Chief Ali Says:

Young niggas are stupid. I be telling em that sideways clapping shit is for the movies & that you play with a 50 Cal like that, you’ll break your wrist.

But they ain’t aiming for accuracy. They just wanna look cool.

——-

Yup. Proper Marksmanship>>>>

if these youngins knew how to shoot, we wouldn’t have so many innocent bystanders getting touched up. i stay telling these shorties to clean their shit up and start hitting the gun range.

The lil Chief Keef wannabe w/the 45 is done though. Mogs done memorized his face and everything.

5. Bricktop Says:

yup. negus is occultists and don’t even know it roff
    Truer words have never been typed.

6. Kush Kennedy Says:

Frankie I took my old homie’s possesion charge in stride, got out 18 hours later. At 19

You called your pops during a traffic stop to avoid going to jail. At 30+

I laugh at you

7. Chief Ali Says:

Frankie man Kush is actually one of the cooler new commenters on here

the fuckboy meter doesn’t go off when i read homies comments, like say it did when i’d read some shit from a Marv, Sarjo or even TongPo(fucked my girls boyfriend)Flo

let that nigga cook yo

8. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Frankie don’ turned into one of those zombies in 28 Weeks Later.

Tasted a few drops of blood and now he’s wildin’ lol

9. DJ Chase Says:

Eskay, X, a & Co.

Thank you for changing the music player on this site.

Good looks

10. Chief Ali Says:

*daps Bricktop*

what it is sir

11. Bricktop Says:

Even at close range, accuracy with a handgun in a real life situation is no easy feat. The statistical odds of hitting your intended target without proper training and technique is a hair above blind luck.

12. Kush Kennedy Says:

I’m laughin at your real life L’s, why you calling me “halfbreed scumbag” and so forth.

Why you mad?

13. Casket Face Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 4:57 pm
    Attention: a side chick is not a life worthy achievement

You bring it up an wear as ur badge of honor

Your worthless

THIS

…sidechicks get less respect than video games in your man cave

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I don’t know what started the Frankie/Kush ether war anyway.

But shits real in these e-streets.

15. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

@ Chief Ali I respek you like a brother so lemmie keep it 3Hunnat.

I believe that the 5% ideology is rooted in ignorance and hatred.

I know this in my heart.

Clarence 13X was not a prophet – check his rap sheet – he has records for assault and battery, conspiracy, disorderly conduct, marijuana possession, resisting arrest, among other things.

He was under psychiatric evaluation and famously said that “he was a god and not beholden to the devil’s laws.” He was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and famously believed that all whites were the devil.

This is not what Malcolm X taught.

Malcolm X made Hajj like I made Hajj and said the same prayers and walked around the Ka’bah with blond haired men with blue eyes who have purity of heart and no devil inside them.

Clarence 13X was a charlatan and a fraud. Bottom line.

16. Das racist Says:

Why is Big Sean on every cot damn track?!?

FOH nigga.

17. Bricktop Says:

Chief Ali
    2 mins ago
    *daps Bricktop*

what it is sir
    *daps the High Chief*

Chilling. Trying to adjust to the iPhone way of life.

18. Casket Face Says:

niggas wasting money on posters and promotional vehicle wraps for their record label <<<<

niggas aint neva gon be shit lol

19. Casket Face Says:

no shots at kush …just saying sidechick are not worth discussing, they’re your girl away from home

head, pussy, a place to shower before you go home, atm, arm candy

a good side chick knows her position in life and is content with that

20. Chief Ali Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 5:04 pm

——-

we could say the same for some of the more prominent figures of Islam throughout its history, but since you come from a place of respect imma fall back. i have no spiritual obligations but that doesn’t mean i shouldn’t respect those of others.

*daps the Pilsonite*

21. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

I believe that the 5% ideology is rooted in ignorance and hatred.

I know this in my heart.

This is not what Malcolm X taught.

Clarence 13X was a charlatan and a fraud. Bottom line.

I can argue about Clearance 13X or any of the founders of The Nation of Gods & Earths but i know a lot of 5%ers have moved away from the “white devil” way of thinking.

22. Chief Ali Says:

Pilsen>Pilson

23. Big_seth Says:

you calling me “halfbreed scumbag” and so forth.

No sign the half breed hate.

We all brothers tho.

I didn’t choose to have a white father who abandoned me. LOL.

24. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

I fux with Chief Ali because he’s a real nicca.

Damn it, 49 minutes till the weekend.

Praise Allah.

25. Das racist Says:

No sign the half breed hate.

^^^^^

Co nosign.

26. Big_seth Says:

Mixted niggas runnin all thro nahright now. Lol.

Blame drake for giving us confidence. Lol

27. Kush Kennedy Says:

No shots taken, I was just saying my side chick is mexican but looks asian (I even posted a pic of her before) to refute your point that all mexicans aint nasty trapezoids.

Never really bragged about it (or meant to) but every time I have a story that contains her this muthafucka frankie gets all aggy

28. Big_seth Says:

Never really bragged about it (or meant to)

You do mention it a lot.

You’re cool with me tho

29. b Says:

^oh u aint know?ask about mrs.007.

30. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

I didn’t choose to have a white father who abandoned me. LOL.

your father was a progressive. this is true post-racial behavior.

he set an example: white guys can fuck up too.

31. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Kush is cool, man. He’s the only new poster in memory that wasn’t here strictly to see blood during EtherWars

32. Casket Face Says:

Kush Kennedy Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 5:13 pm
    to refute your point that all mexicans aint nasty trapezoids.

yeah texas winning, new york it’s wrap

33. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

recent memory*

34. Casket Face Says:

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 5:18 pm

THIS

iono why frankie going so hard on that nigga, i never got the story

35. Rajon Trondo Says:

Today >

Me and Mrs Tron took the day off work, went to breakfast, copped some sneaks for both of us, checked out Avengers in 3D, and I’m about to take my sons and nephew to the park.

Get out of the house nah. It’s summertime

*daps all*

36. The Shot Clock Says:

Why is Big Sean on every cot damn track?!?

cause he’s been initiated. hip hop got like a handful of gangs right now and u dont get no spins, airplay, visibility if you don’t join one of em.

37. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Phone check nigga!

38. rex hussla Says:

I don’t know about the full Mexican women slander…there are some real beautiful ones around my way. Of course there are heffers…but I’ve had up close and personal relations with a small handful and they had beautiful lady parts.

39. Das racist Says:

Kush is cool, man.

^^^^^^

Cosign.

40. Bricktop Says:

Basically.

41. Big_seth Says:

JDS Of The Cobra Kai Dojo
    6 mins ago
    I didn’t choose to have a white father who abandoned me. LOL.

your father was a progressive. this is true post-racial behavior.

he set an example: white guys can fuck up too.

Lol. Probably the best shit he ever did for me tho. I might of ended up like him. All white washed. See a lot of mixed kids like that.

42. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

true

43. Chief Ali Says:

—–

roff at this whole comment…Rex be on some other shit with the wording lol

Billz would be proud

RIP the mayor

44. Bricktop Says:

Cats pray to god, but practice paganism.
    And don’t even know it.

45. Rex hussla Says:

Just saying…Mexican girls have beautiful nipples. I had one back in the day just like Alexis Love *reminisces*

46. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I respect the shit outta this tho.

47. rex hussla Says:

I’m too white to pull off “heffas” so I figured the translation was “heffers” hahahaa

48. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I never prayed to God, I prayed to Gotti

49. Chief Ali Says:

Cats pray to god, but practice paganism.
    And don’t even know it.

——-

word to saying “Amen” at the end of most Christian prayers

mogs don’t even know thats a tribute to Amun-Ra and get pissed when you try and introduce them to some history

belief systems evolve over time just as the human race has

50. Big_seth Says:

Every race has their heffers. Or jefe(s)

51. WhywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

i want frankie to see this…

twitter.com/#!/_bettyblanco/status/198524711104290816

LMAOOOOO!!!

52. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

i did have relations with a hilarious, cute, and immaculately large breasted mexican chick in college. excellent cooch.

she was about 3 or 4 inches short (tall?) of being a midget though lol

i’ve had a strange arousal towards small hands since too

53. Chief Ali Says:

Dominican women=Puerto Rican women>Haitian women>Spanish women>>>>Mexican women

54. rex hussla Says:

The Heartland Institute is out with what is quite possibly its most ill-considered publicity stunt to date: a poster ad campaign comparing a belief in global warming to the psychology of mass murder.

The Chicago-based think tank notorious for denying the basic facts about global warming on Thursday launched billboards in Chicago featuring the likes of Ted Kaczynski (better known as the Unabomber) and convicted murderer and cult leader Charles Manson, saying these notorious criminals “still believe in global warming” and asking viewers if they do, too.

The first billboard appeared on Thursday over the Eisenhower Expressway, the interstate freeway running west from the Chicago Loop.

55. Chief Ali Says:

Eritrean or Ethiopian women though?

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

ain’t enough >>>>’s

56. Casket Face Says:

both them hoes can get that work tho’

57. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

*expects someone to ether me saying i fucked a midget sometime in the future*

smh… i’m losing the anonymity that’s been leaving me mostly unscathed during EtherWars. gotta be more careful before i hit submit lol

58. Chief Ali Says:

rex hussla Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 5:36 pm

——-

I work downtown in the west loop and have yet to see that billboard

i hope my negus that get busy w/the spraypaint(shouts to Banksy) disrespeck ’em doe

59. Bricktop Says:

Yep. At the end of the day, it all comes down to simple sun worshipping. The name has changed several times over the course of human history, but the basic principles remain intact. Christmas, easter, etc.

60. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I followed that chick & after 3 vapid tweets, immediately unfollowed her.

Her pussy ain’t shit till she had some Geezy in it.

61. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

twitter.com/#!/_bettyblanco/status/198524711104290816

^✈ till da next life

Bumpin weekend at burnies now

30 days till stones immaculate

☁☁✈

62. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

What type of idiot ass shit is this???

anyone who takes those Billboards seriously needs to be told that Manson believed in breathing too, so that they’ll promptly stop inhaling and die.

63. Chief Ali Says:

——

discretion on nah is a must lmao

plenty of careers done been ended cuz negus got too comfortable round these parts

*pours out a lil remy for Fresh Huxtabible, Iceberg and Joe88*

64. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

At the end of the day, it all comes down to simple sun worshipping.

the only thing worth worshiping if you’re going to worship anything.

65. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

This song is kinda crazy…despite Big Sean.

66. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7o8oJDVfvTM#!

LMAOOOOO

67. Chief Ali Says:

At the end of the day, it all comes down to simple sun worshipping.

——-

this is the one

68. why? Says:

SMH I told nation a while ago to switch to soundcloud.

Oh and Virgil Abloh cover artwork for these GOOD music singles >>>

69. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Meek Mill – Amen feat. Drake

*anticipates*

70. Bricktop Says:

the only thing worth worshiping if you’re going to worship anything
    Lol, but I’m inclined to agree. I just wish folks would just accept it for what it is. All these labels and sects and “religions” and so forth are a hindrance to the advance of civilization. Everything is b/c of the sun apparently.

71. Bricktop Says:

And the fact people fail to acknowledge that organized religions are more about power and control than anything else is a little troubling.

72. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says: