Shady Blaze – Dont Worry (Prod. by Beautiful Lou)

Shady slows himself down considerably over an absolutely gorgeous track by Beautiful Lou.

Previously: Deniro Farrar & Shady Blaze ft. ST 2 Lettaz – 43 Hours In (Prod. by Ryan Hemsworth)

49 Responses to “Shady Blaze – Dont Worry (Prod. by Beautiful Lou)”

1. Captain Planet Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Football ain’t make him commit suicide c’mon now cp

He chose that option

Why argue against it?!? He made what he felt was the best decision.

You don’t resect his decision?

——————

When a schizo offs himself is it his fault ?

What about the soldiers suffering from PTSD ?

I feel Football is putting a lot of these men in a situation where they feel they have no control and no relief and not taking care of them afterwards

2. jderrida Says:

The children’s mother is going to raise the kids.

Money can’t raise kids but help feed them, shelter them, afford college and other essentials.

^ steroids… did that to him.

4. Son of Ether Says:

Feces do you feel any sympathy for soldiers who come back and kill themselves because they are suffering for PTSD ?

Yea..mostly because i’m fundamentally against most wars the us enter into..soldiers giving themselves under the guise that they are “preserving freedom” for 40 k a year..it’s sad.

A football player that plays a dangerous game as sport for multimillions willingly and at his own risk appears a little lower on my totem pole of sympathy

How many niggaz have died on the football field?

5. Captain Planet Says:

jderrida Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 4:08 pm

The children’s mother is going to raise the kids.

—————

jderrida I hope you realize you are not as smart as you think before it’s too late

Kids need a father. Something like 75% of black males in jail had no father figure. You want that to be your kid

And money don’t solve all problems b.

A good father can help you get a scholarship, make better decisions, find a suitable mate, make sure your daughter ain’t pregnant at 16 etc etc

6. Black Says:

What about the soldiers suffering from PTSD ?

^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed. When a nigga kills himself cuz he cant deal with the normal pitfalls that come with life then I have no sympathy for him. Soldiers are different tho and football players suffering numerous concussions get a pass.

I will say that with all the info coming to the forefront I wont feel the sameway in a decade. You choose to play football now then you know what you getting into fam.

7. Casket Face Says:

Das racist Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 4:02 pm
    ‘There truly is no stopping the YMCMB family from reaching success is every field possible. Birdman revealed to XXL that their first film that will begin filming this coming fall season, will be titled “Rich Gang”.

Here’s what Birdman had to say about his team and their upcoming journey into the film industry:

“We start shooting that in the fall. That’s the whole team, that’s like a 2012 Balla Blocking. The Rich Gang movie is about the team. Everybody is going to be the star of it, but Wayne will be the center of it. It’s about the team, everybody that’s on the label.’

^^^^^^

Roffs.

tyga and drake in a 2012 balla blocking hood movie >>>>>>

this makes drake and tyga officially black now

8. Danny Ocean Says:

depression is a luxury I can’t afford

9. Smooth Says:

African-American rapper Rick Ross is slated to be announced as the new face of Hugo Boss later this week. A brand representative has stated that the company has decided to target a younger demographic, after recent surverys confirmed a huge loss in popularity to it’s main competitors over the past decade. The rappers’ $10 million endorsement deal includes his own cologne line “Hugo Bawse”, set to be released at the start of 2013.

This can’t be life.

10. Captain Planet Says:

Son of Ether Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 4:11 pm

How many niggaz have died on the football field?

———————

A lot of these kids have been doing this since they were kids

I don’t blame them for being part of the biggest American Sport, we all cheer them on, tell them we are proud that they are the greatest

But then when they are suffering afterwards we laugh and say they got paid a lot and suck it up

A Human is a Human to me, b.

Suffering is suffering.

11. Captain Planet Says:

This Junior Seau tragedy is the same Muhammad Ali getting Parkinson’s to me

These niggas are suffering

I don’t take that too lightly

12. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Smooth Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 4:14 pm

>FOH! where’d you find this?

13. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Rip Hugo Bawse

14. rex hussla Says:

Football could have had an impact on him offing himself, but it’s really just real life at this point. I’ve had past co-workers do that at each of my last 2 jobs do that. They had left and did it a year later or so, but we can’t really say it’s because of where they worked. People have problems/demons that you’ll never know about.

Life is ill.

15. Captain Planet Says:

—————–

Is there a book you can buy on this jderrida ?

Or a Steve Harvey seminar ?

GTFOH

16. Son of Ether Says:

CP really is shooken up..wow..this aint funny but its crazy.

When was the last football player suicide? 2008? 2002? ..but..humans..espn..warped sense of reality and reasoning will turn this into an “epidemic”.

I bet they already have brain scientists on espn doin all kinds of tests and shows to slow down this “epidemic”..1 nigga every 4 years or wtv

*shrugs*

“people aint supposed to die”- people

17. Captain Planet Says:

rex hussla Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 4:17 pm

Life is ill.

————————

I feel for your coworkers but let’s not dance around bro

There’s a definite correlation in football, hockey and boxing mah dude.

18. jderrida Says:

lulz

Black Males that end up in jail at a young age tend not to have a father in the house. But the larger issue is that they live in low income neighborhoods that are surrounded by bad elements. Bad schools, moms not home working two jobs and many other issues are at play.

Money puts my Kids in a private school.

Money puts my kids in a good neighborhood.

Money allows my wife to not work two jobs and be at home to watch them damn kids.

Money affords a good lawyer to keep my kids out of jail.

Money puts my kids in good after school and summer programs.

19. Captain Planet Says:

“people aint supposed to die”- people

——————

People ain’t supposed to kill themselves at 43, b.

That’s normal where you from ?

20. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

These niggas are suffering

I don’t take that too lightly

>so you take to the comments to get heavy?

you could be more proactive moisturizing puffs situation, b.

haha hugo bawse.

22. Captain Planet Says:

jderrida Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 4:19 pm

lulz

Money puts my Kids in a private school.

Money puts my kids in a good neighborhood.

Money affords a good lawyer to keep my kids out of jail.

Money puts my kids in good after school and summer programs.

————————

But a dad at home could solve all them problems

You think most of those single mother’s is praying for a lottery ticket or a good, responsible man to lighten the load

23. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Meltin

24. Captain Planet Says:

>so you take to the comments to get heavy?

—————–

There was a time when we did talk about deep shit on here …

don’t know much about dude who murked himself…

if he had kids tho, he fuckboi status.

opinion.

26. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Imagine having all the money in the world and no friends.

Then imagine having no money but hundreds of friends.

Which is better?

LatePass. I pick number ONE. Fuck friends. You can get anything you want when you have money. Thats not just pussy and material possessions but people tend to do as you say too.

27. Danny Ocean Says:

chalk up another W for the cop

28. Casket Face Says:

Smooth Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 4:14 pm

This can’t be life.

props …MMG surprised the fuck outta me i ain’t even gon’ lie

29. jderrida Says:

Yet there are so many poor families (Dad is alive and their) that have those problems.

30. Captain Planet Says:

jderrida

It’s boring debating you

You think you’re so much smarter than you are

You write a paragraph expounding what you think is a bold grand statement

Then I refute it in a sentence

Fall back chap

31. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

haha hugo bawse.

> no way thas real, tho. cuz this place is the only place i’ve seen boss spelled like that.

if it is…somebody lurking hardbody at MMG.

32. Son of Ether Says:

People ain’t supposed to kill themselves at 43, b.

That’s normal where you from ?

suicideproject.org/

shit aint got no age limit my nigga ..18- 25 people a day pull they own plug..from ages as low as 11 – 90

I think you just have more vested interest in this nigga cause you bought his jersey

thats like raising the white flag in battle, and leaving the the children to fight dolo. They gots no win after seeing you cower and be defeated.

he had and ex wife tho, so that pretty much spells it out for me.

she yerdanos’d him.

34. Black Says:

I pity the niggas that played when they didn’t understand the severity of concussions. They would just tell a nigga shake it off n shit. That’s Seau’s generation. Niggas now know what their getting into. It’ll be sad but you made an informed decision.

35. Captain Planet Says:

Rex,

Did you hear about this ?

Daniel Chong, the UC San Diego student who was left in a Drug Enforcement Administration holding cell for nearly five days, said the time spent in his cell was a life-altering experience.

The 23-year-old spoke with NBCSanDiego and said he was increasingly worried throughout the days he spent in a 5 ft. by 10 ft. cell, where he could not spread his arms out wide.

“They never came back, ignored all my cries and I still don’t know what happened,” he said. “I’m not sure how they could forget me.”

As NBCSanDiego was first to report Saturday, the DEA confirmed its agents were investigating an incident in which a suspect, arrested Saturday, April 21, was detained at their office for several days and allegedly forgotten about.

Chong said he was at a friend’s house in University City celebrating 4/20, a day many marijuana users set aside to smoke, when agents came inside and raided the residence. Chong was then taken to the DEA office in Kearny Mesa.

He said agents questioned him, and then told him he could go home. One agent even offered him a ride, Chong said. No criminal charges were filed against him.

But Chong did not go home that night. Instead, he was placed in a cell for five days without any human contact and was not given food or drink. In his desperation, he said he was forced to drink his own urine.

“I had to do what I had to do to survive….I hallucinated by the third day,” Chong said. “I was completely insane.”

Chong said he lost roughly 15 pounds during the time he was alone. His lawyer confirmed that Chong ingested a powdery substance found inside the cell. Later testing revealed the substance was methamphetamine.

After days of being ignored, Chong said he tried to take his own life by breaking the glass from his spectacles with his teeth and then attempting to carve “Sorry mom,” on his arm. He said nurses also found pieces of glass in his throat, which led him to believe he ingested the pieces purposefully.

tinyurl.com/cxw3gzl

36. Captain Planet Says:

Black Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 4:24 pm

———————

I’m saying …

37. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

if he had kids tho, he fuckboi status.

>i wholeheartedly agree to this.

38. Son of Ether Says:

I seen that hugo bawse shit on nah at least a year ago..

39. Das racist Says:

Lol @ Hugo Bawse tho.

40. rex hussla Says:

Hahaaa yeah I saw that…I bet dude will get some loot out of that.

41. Troyvul Says:

opinion.
    This that saving grace. RIP HW

42. jderrida Says:

Didn’t refute anything.

Just continue make nuance arguments.

43. Captain Planet Says:

suicideproject.org/

——————

I’m aware that niggas kill themselves @ 11

But it is not a normal occurence by any stretch of the imagination, like the young gay boy they stopped the presses for because he killed himself after getting bullied

Junior was 43, still in the prime of his life. I can understand a 70, 80 year old man getting sick or something or calling it quits but 43 ?!?

And I already told you why I care

I don’t blame Junior, I blame Football

44. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

she yerdanos’d him.

> lol!

have a bleach martini, nigga.

woe, is me swag on a billi

…but if you took all that pitty and invested in your seeds. You wouldnt have the time to even consider commiting that.

46. Black Says:

If I was that nigga Chong, I’m suing the shit outta everybody. DEA, Obama, the janitors, niggas who designed the fucking building…

47. Son of Ether Says:

if he had kids tho, he fuckboi status.

>i wholeheartedly agree to this.

LF: What about homeboy that built the bunker..killed his family then killed himself..me and my peoples was reasoning about the depravity it takes for a parent to off his own but if you’re suicidal and have no hope for teh future wouldnt you want your kids to not have to suffer from the fate that YOU THINK IS GONNA OCCUR?

That lady that drove her kids into the river..people like she coulda left the kids but they were her world..and in her mind her world was over.

You cant legislate or prevent all this shit..people have to die.

who gone guide the lil nigga, through the turbulent highschool years

who gone protect the lil princess from these grimey niggas

…dont these thoughts run across your mind before pulling the trigger or drinking the bleach cocktail?

You cant legislate or prevent all this shit..people have to die.

^ if theres even an inkling of uncertainty, thats enough to let the lil ones be. One yourself, but who you to play gawd?