Prince Innocence ft. Deniro Farrar – Girls (Remix)

Deniro hops on a remix of Prince Innocence’s track “Girls”.

Download: Link

Spotted: Pitchfork

Previously: Deniro Farrar – Play No Games (Video)

112 Responses to “Prince Innocence ft. Deniro Farrar – Girls (Remix)”

1. Das racist Says:

You dead a Company Flow post for this fucknigga?!?

C’mon son.

2. Ayo Says:

I love girls, girls, girls

3. Bricktop Says:

Shit taste like sunqist when I had it with sprite. Throw a little bit of jolly ranchers or whatever they called in that too.
    Dog, you couldn’t sound more Texas if you tried.

4. Casket Face Says:

“Defend your sis, but shelve that diss, kid. Coley-Cole ain’t say no names so why should you? And keep your Pops out your business, too.” – (c) you played yourself

5. Ayo Says:

@dasracist

Will you call him a fuck nigga to his face?

6. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

LEAN…low eyes all night LEANNN

Still no Boldy huh?

7. JihaD Says:

Das racist Says:
    April 13th, 2012 at 12:54 pm
    You dead a Company Flow post for this fucknigga?!?

C’mon son.

I’m saying. Who exactly are these… are they kizzas? Mizzas?

*doesnt push play*
    *daps Bricktop & Das*

JihaD

8. Casket Face Says:

lol why is there a comma between “business” and “too” ….is too the new “tho”

9. Bricktop Says:

Nosign the abuse of prescription medications though.
    You’re better off just playing with your nose.

10. Das racist Says:

Dog, you couldn’t sound more Texas if you tried.

^^^^^^

lol

11. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Dozed off..woke up to some head..she said LEAN ..lick everything all nite LEANNN

12. Casket Face Says:

nobody heard from kreyshawn since she gave debbie the boot …debbie was the neccesary eye candy that kept them in the game.

13. Das racist Says:

Spitta x Styles P -‘Lean’ >>>

Thats as close as i’ll get to tryin that drug.

14. Ayo Says:

How can I be down ass niggas sitting too comfy behind them androids

15. Chief Ali Says:

*daps brick, jihad, feces*

sup negus

16. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

You’re better off just playing with your nose.

> no way.

mahfuckas be snorting the membrane off the walls of their nostrils. the cartilage in the middle be wyle thin & leave mahfuckas open to ear infections & all other sorts of fuckery involving their sinuses.

i’m good on that.

17. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

LEAN..Look Easy and Natural LEAN…Luxurious even Always New..LEANNNN

18. JihaD Says:

*Daps Chief*

How are you sir?

JihaD

19. b Says:

nigga all those simply juices got mad sugar

20. Bricktop Says:

Thats as close as i’ll get to tryin that drug.
    Same here. Seen a handful of folks turn to zombies off of that shit back in high school, around the time that it first hit big in Texas. Then I came back home a few years later to find Beans and ’em bragging about “syrup and pancakes”. Smh.

21. Ayo Says:

Kool Aid pumping through your veins

22. JihaD Says:

b Says:
    April 13th, 2012 at 1:04 pm
    nigga all those simply juices got mad sugar

Most juice, or even fruit period has a lot of natural sugar– you water it down or only drink it/ eat it during periods when you are planning on exercising to take advantage of the sugar spike.

JihaD

23. Bricktop Says:

*daps Jihad, Chief, Efl, and the rest of the Nah familia(r)*

24. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

I’m blowing up
    And throwin upp
    Turnt up jus like my cup
    LEANNN

25. b Says:

^ So I can gain weight drinking these simply juices just like drinking soda?

26. Barbecue Tee Says:

late pass: 12th inning >>>>>>>> 11th inning

how derek jeter and swisher get struck in the 2nd OT

*is not a huge baseball fan*

go yankees

27. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Brick, chief, b, haDdi, wood trilla,jers …salute

28. Chief Ali Says:

How are you sir?

——-

I can’t complain my dude, congratulations on your new addition to the family, You starting an army over there lol

29. Bricktop Says:

> no way.

i’m good on that.
    Well, you seem to be someone who’s mind is made up on the matter, so I’ll reserve my energy for something more useful. Just be warned, you’re NOT going to have much room to criticize Land if you keep fucking with that lean.

30. Barbecue Tee Says:

*becomes a big superstar, actress, singer*
    *whores it out everywhere except seattle*
    *changes identity and looks*
    *gets on stage bare assed anyways*

31. Chief Ali Says:

^ So I can gain weight drinking these simply juices just like drinking soda?

——-

Not necessarily, depends on how efficient your metabolism is and whether or not you’re drinking these juices right before/after a good workout.

By good workout I mean your heartrate is consistently at 70-90% of your max heartrate

32. Kush Kennedy Says:

Dog, you couldn’t sound more Texas if you tried.

Lmao.

Nosign the abuse of prescription medications though.
    You’re better off just playing with your nose.

And about the lean, yeah I said moderation, ‘cos I know it will turn on you. Plus Lean’s expensive, never bought it on my own, rather just stick to the weed habit.

Never played with the white girl tho, I leave that for the college bitches, they seem to love it.

33. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Ayo Says:
    April 13th, 2012 at 12:55 pm
    @dasracist

Will you call him a fuck nigga to his face?

I will call any nicca who gets posted on NR a FUCKNIGGA to his face – fuck I look like being scurred.

34. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

I was at the dentis gettin a fillin and my phone rang
    Would u know..it was novacane
    I’m just bein frank I’m in my own lane

They be tellin me to chill..maybe I will..just no time soon

35. Barbecue Tee Says:

100% grape juice >>>>>>>>>>>> pineapple juice

36. Bricktop Says:

^ So I can gain weight drinking these simply juices just like drinking soda?
    Simple rule of thumb: If the ingredient label on a beverage has multiple things ending in “-ose” or “-ucose”, then stay the fuck away from that shit. Same goes for artificial colors and flavors. The weight gain you speak of is only one symptom of large health issues attributed with these poor diet choices.

37. Barbecue Tee Says:

lovers need to clear the road
    cause this thing is ready to blow (c) rihanna

38. Chief Ali Says:

——-

this is how you keep that diabetes at bay, folks

39. JihaD Says:

b Says:
    April 13th, 2012 at 1:09 pm

^ So I can gain weight drinking these simply juices just like drinking soda?

Yea, if your just chugging them down and not incorporating any type of moderation. Sugar is sugar at the end of the day, so having too much and not balancing it with a workout is doing nothing but telling your body it needs to convert it to fat to store in your body.

JihaD

In a candy Mercedes

43. JihaD Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    April 13th, 2012 at 1:11 pm
    How are you sir?

——-

LMAO, thanks good brother! Yea, we tried for the girl but we got nothing but solders. I aint mad either, I’d have to kill a nigga the way these young ladies treat themselves now, smh.

JihaD

44. Barbecue Tee Says:

diabetes hates cold water

45. Barbecue Tee Says:

*goes to eat lunch*

46. Ayo Says:

Yasser are you behind dasracist screen name

47. Ayo Says:

?

48. JihaD Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    April 13th, 2012 at 1:18 pm

——-

this is how you keep that diabetes at bay, folks

And that goes for food as well– GZA told niggas over a decade ago, but you need to check the labels.

JihaD

49. Das racist Says:

Nosign me & Chea being the same person.

50. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Why the fuck you trynna play me?
    Girl just cause we fuckin that don’t make u my lady

Why the fuck u trynna play me

51. donkey punch Says:

Das beezy says:

52. Big_seth Says:

Barbecue Tee
    0 mins ago
    diabetes hates cold water

Most Bamma thing I ever heard. LMAO

53. Das racist Says:

donkey punch = tkf?

He’s the only one that still thinks i’m Beezy…

54. Ayo Says:

the question was not intended for chea

55. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

> noted.

i jus experimented & i really was on one last night. it was like getting drunk while having the happiest head cold. i’m definitely not gonna be hitting mahfuckas up for prescription cough syrup tho. thas not my lane.

56. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Das Racist
    2 mins ago
    donkey punch = tkf?

He’s the only one that still thinks i’m Beezy…

^nosign but I do think u da beezster

57. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Well its that drank sipping
    Paint dripping
    Gettin chose
    Nigga ..I aint trippin
    Got Ashley she from south park
    Wet pussy That’s noahs ark

58. Casket Face Says:

*sips watermelon arizona*

…fuck all that healthy shit, nigga 100% juice means it’s “juice” doesn’t mean that additives were’nt added.

half that health food shit is BAD for you.

…you want natural juice, you’d have to buy a juicer …they’re only like $40-$50 bucks.

…lol niggas be in whole foods just to make them feel better about themselves.

looking for “diet bbq ribs” and shit.

59. jderrida Says:

Kirko Bangs <<>>

60. Ayo Says:

Being scared is not a negative quality but being a scary ass nigga is

61. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Jridda u got da lean connect? I kno u got dem scrips

62. Das racist Says:

@Ayo

Yes. (II)

63. DJ Chase Says:

Casket

What song is that you quoted from Cole?

64. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

”people from the ghetto, people from the projects. street people. article ghetto yout ooh kno what it is tuh sing about suffering….& reality!”

65. Ayo Says:

Then what the fuck took you so long to answer, you needed to think about the answer or did chea give you extra encouragment?

66. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I never got into dem pills just wasn’t my lane

Keep hearin bout this Molly tho

I just like drinkin. Occasional weed smoke

67. jderrida Says:

“diet bbq ribs”

Ribs not drowned in cheap ass A1 barbecue sauce?

68. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

I’m cruising down the Ave n I’m lookin good
    Got my diamonds up against that wood
    I’m cruisin down the aveee..and I’m tellin ya mane hold upppppp
    Knowwhatimtalmbout..hold uppp

69. Chief Ali Says:

Casket Face Says:

April 13th, 2012 at 1:30 pm

——-

guess you missed the part where brothers warned about reading the labels

and fuck what you heard, whole foods and trader joes>>>

Both spots are a tad bit costly but take alot of the guess work out of trying to eat healthier

70. Das racist Says:

TBH I usually skip over your comments on GP.

I just gave you an answer so you would shut up.

71. Ayo Says:

@tkf

He aint beezy, he one of them 3 cats from that weirdo rap group das racist

72. Chief Ali Says:

half that health food shit is BAD for you.

——–

nosign raw almonds, almond milk, fresh caught fish and organic produce being bad for you

you need more people. asap

73. jderrida Says:

I have fun.

Don’t know sellers in the DMV, tho. College lean.

Your friendly neighborhood pill dealer always has a lean connect. Just network.

74. Das racist Says:

*continues takin notes*

75. jderrida Says:

He aint beezy, he one of them 3 cats from that weirdo rap group das racist

Extremely Plausible

76. Casket Face Says:

and fuck what you heard, whole foods and trader joes>>>

neighborhood produce market >>>>

you just gotta be educated on health foods…whole foods is like beats by dr dre heaphones …you’re paying for the name

77. Kush Kennedy Says:

Prince Innocence

A fucking yo.

He going for that jr high school lane.

78. ChainHeavy Says:

Well,it is a weeping and a moaning and a gnashing of teeth.

79. Ayo Says:

Well To be honest guys *weirdo nerd voice*

80. Chief Ali Says:

i gained 15 lbs of lean muscle mass (that means no fat) the past few months eating raw almonds, oatmeal, egg whites, fresh fish, organic poultry and produce

my cholesterol and blood pressure are lower than they’ve been in years

casket where you getting your info from? slap whoever told you that, they sending you off

81. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Nahggers still advocating tricking?

Some niggas never learn, I see.

82. jderrida Says:

Das Racist def a mask for a regular.

I think RNC Chairman Michael Steele.

83. Das racist Says:

What’s the consensus on this Lil B lecture?

Is he a genius or a retard?

84. Casket Face Says:

you need more people. asap

lol silly nigger

there’s more fat and mercury in FARM RAISED seafood than fresh caught….i’ve posted this before.

“organic farm raised” …just mean them niggas eat fish pellets and hormones until maturity.

same with “soy milk” etc….

smarten the fuck up and stop lettin’ these liberal tree hugging crackas fuck yo’ mind up b….whole foods is a hustle.

cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=3004028n

85. Chief Ali Says:

wholefoods fresh swordfish steaks on the grill doe? i goes in

86. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

This pic is just a dirty nigger and a dirty cracker bitch. They look like they bout to have dirty, aids-ridden anal sex and give birth to a dirty ass mixed bastard baby that nobody loves. No shots.

87. ChainHeavy Says:

Oh fuck.Just when I thought Cheif Keef was doomed to signing with Soulja Boy,hes in the studio with fucking Kanye.

88. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I swear Das racist start showing up immediately after the Ticketgate incident

89. Casket Face Says:

niggas gotta sweat shop in chinatown stomping juice out of almonds telling niggas it’s imported for purity.

90. Das racist Says:

Das Racist def a mask for a regular.

I think RNC Chairman Michael Steele.

^^^^^^

This one actually makes sense when I think about.

But nosign nonetheless

91. jderrida Says:

Co-Sign black people stop drinking water, sugar and food coloring.

Put the Kool-aid, Arizona and Minutemaid down, nigga.

Do you know what real sugar taste like (II)? Its not like high fructose corn syrup.

92. Big_seth Says:

Trader joes is the shit. Much cheaper and better than while foods. We supposed to be getting one by my place soon

93. Das racist Says:

Niggas is building that case huh?

94. Chief Ali Says:

casket do you read comments or skim through them?

almond milk and soy milk are not the same thing

fresh caught fish and farm raised are not the same thing

>>>>>willful ignorance

95. Ayo Says:

@jderrida

Maybe, I just like to pretend its them and maybe it is. I dont give a fuck

*covers each other’s tracks*

96. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

whole foods is like beats by dr dre heaphones …you’re paying for the name

Nah brother.

Whole Foods is the shit. I got (kinda) healthy after I started shopping there. Eating all kinds of salads & hummus nowadays, all thanks to that spot.

They need em in the hood.

97. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Das Racist
    2 mins ago
    What’s the consensus on this Lil B lecture?

Is he a genius or a retard?

^that was fuckin stupid dat guy is a idiot I was mad I really watched that last nite

The crowd should be ashamed

He like the emporor in new clothes. Got everyone Wildin over him and they don’t even kno why?!!

I do like a handful of his songs

I guess I respect da bitch
    *shrugs*

But don’t try to say he spittin Nyyhing other than nonsense

98. Casket Face Says:

smh spoon fed health food niggas <<<<<<

…know your body type, weight, metabolism and READ UP ON foods that been FDA APPROVED.

make your own food, i know niggas who farm their own fish for omega 3.

just cause it's at whole foods doesn't mean it's healthy son

99. Kush Kennedy Says:

Prince innocence sounds like a nickname of one of Michael jackson’s victims, no homo

100. jderrida Says:

Could be.

Don’t matter. Das Racist sucks at rapping (Group and probably the commenter).

No shots.

101. Casket Face Says:

*eats baconator*
    *farts*

…fuck what these niggas talkin’ bout

102. Big_seth Says:

In TX the also got HEB central market. It’s like whole foods but kinda Better IMo.

It’s mad bougie but good foods and stuff.

103. jderrida Says:

Blood pressure normally rises and falls. When the blood pressure is elevated over time, it is called high blood pressure. Any person can develop hypertension, which is the technical term for high blood pressure. Blood pressure measures the force of the blood flowing through your blood vessels when the heart contracts to pump blood and when the heart rests between beats. In people with hypertension, the tension within the blood vessels is greater, which makes the heart work harder.

Hypertension has been called the “silent killer” because it can cause damage to many body organs without any symptoms. Uncontrolled high blood pressure can cause a heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, vision problems and even death.

African Americans and people of African descent in the United Kingdom have among the highest rates of hypertension of any race or ethnic type in the world.

104. Chief Ali Says:

niggas be dumb as fuck

like what exactly are you saying my nigga? raw almonds are unhealthy? fresh fish is cancer causing? whole grains are bad for your heart?

speak on shit you actually know about, like working the register at a cellphone accessory kiosk at the mall

105. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

What’s the consensus on this Lil B lecture?

Is he a genius or a retard?

The crowd should be ashamed

It gave me insight into who Lil’ B is and his thought process.

It didn’t alter my life but there’s nothing wrong with hearing positive affirmations.

106. Kush Kennedy Says:

Prince Innocence’s influence in the rap game is Wale.

107. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

It’s mad bougie

Bougie people usually eat good tho,

Another reason Whole Foods is the spot.

108. jderrida Says:

(1) AIDs
    (2) High Blood Pressure
    (3) The Middle Passage

What do these three things have in common?

109. Kush Kennedy Says:

Lmao @ HEB getting name-dropped.

110. Big_seth Says:

(1) AIDs
    (2) High Blood Pressure
    (3) The Middle Passage

What do these three things have in common?

The white man invented them

111. DJ Chase Says:

I don’t know why yall niggas be in here trying to combat Casket’s ignorance still, but to each is own.

Whole Foods >>>
    Trader Joes >>

============================================

That Lil B shit was interesting to see/read. He’s no genius, but he’s supposedly found his happiness in life, and there’s nothing wrong with sharing that or encouraging others to do the same

112. Kush Kennedy Says:

Prince Innocence has never seen a R rated movie

he closed his eyes when Kate Winslett’s titties were out in Titantic.