Video: Fam-Lay – Skrung Owt (Prod. by The Neptunes)

Fam-Lay’s 6 year old #rare track finally gets a video, directed by Shomi Patwary of Illusive Media.

The beat itself was composed while Pharrell watched Stanley Kubrick’s “The Shining,” which subtly appears in this ominous video.

Previously: Fam-Lay – Clap Clap (Video)

62 Responses to “Video: Fam-Lay – Skrung Owt (Prod. by The Neptunes)”

1. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Just dropped 3k on myself at Kay’s

2k on some earrings

2. Ayo Says:

She dont love me, she love my doggystyle

3. Harlem World Says:

throwaway neptunes beat

pharrell wouldnt even give this beat to shea, its that trash

probably sound good if you drugged up to your eyeballs

4. rex hussla Says:

Previously: The Outlawz Really Smoked 2Pac’s Ashes

Funny post…fuckery

5. b-ease Says:

Just got $20 dollars, this bitch number and a ride to the cornerstore for opening my neighbor’s niece car, since she left her keys in there..

Roffle. You just had a spare slim jim (ll) laying around my nigga?

6. jderrida Says:

According to Arenas, then-Wizards center JaVale McGee beat former Wizards guard Javaris Crittenton out of $1100 in a card game. But, former Wiz guard Earl Boykins had previously loaned McGee $200, so after McGee won the money, Crittenton started yelling at him and telling him to pay Boykins back.

“‘Pay the man his [expletive] money. You’ve got all my money,'” Arenas remembers Crittenton yelling at McGee. “So I jumped in, ‘Why you talking to your teammates like this? We family.’ That’s when [Crittenton] started coming at me. ‘[Expletive, racial slur], just because you got all money, this and this and this.’ That’s when we started going back and forth. I didn’t owe him anything. It was over a $1100 pot he just lost.”

That’s when the gun talk started. “Someone said they were going to shoot me,” Arenas says. “So since I’m one of those guys who says, ‘I want to see this happen. I want to see you actually shoot me,’ that’s where that came from. I brought four guns in and said [in a note], ‘Pick 1, so the day you want to shoot me let me know, I’ll be ready to get shot.'”

7. Harlem World Says:

b-ease Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 4:44 pm

but nas and pac shoulda collabed

You think? Nas and Pac arent really BIG/Jay type dudes where they mesh with essentially everything. The songs have to be catered to their particular style or they don’t work, word to Checkout Time and New World. I’m not sure there was a middle ground sonically they couldve come to that wouldve have produced dope work. But maybe I’m just being a contrarian

==============

11. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Impulse buying>>><<<<

Yolo tho

12. Harlem World Says:

twista ft r kelly : so sexy >>>>

13. Kush Kennedy Says:

Roffle. You just had a spare slim jim (ll) laying around my nigga?

Lmao, down here I was taught the trick with a hanger. I’ve only done it on honda’s tho.

14. The Shot Clock Says:

throwaway neptunes beat

pharrell wouldnt even give this beat to shea, its that trash

probably sound good if you drugged up to your eyeballs

fam-lay is just part of the neptunes entourage tho really. hype-man, bodyguard, and every now and then they throw some music his way. nigga just payin the bills

15. hatin clayton Says:

Harlem World Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 4:51 pm
    twista ft r kelly : so sexy >>>>

^ Liked the remix tooo

do u want me to slow it down, do you want me to speed it up

that r& rap shit is ya lane huh harlem

16. hatin clayton Says:

black girl lost = thug nature

^ nah harlem u wyldin

17. Harlem World Says:

The Shot Clock Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 4:57 pm

throwaway neptunes beat

pharrell wouldnt even give this beat to shea, its that trash

probably sound good if you drugged up to your eyeballs

===================
    true true

18. Kush Kennedy Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vUhSYLRw14

Shout out to Black for posting this.

This is funny as fuck

19. Harlem World Says:

hatin clayton Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 5:02 pm

black girl lost = thug nature

^ nah harlem u wyldin

===================
    its like the unofficial part 2 to it tho

well at least in my mind anyway lol

nas is telling it from the perspective of the black girl lost

whereas on thug nature, pac tells it from the perspective of the dude tryna get at the black girl lost

opinion

“fake hair, fake nails, fake eyes to
    so why you, bouuund to fuck with fake guys to”

20. hatin clayton Says:

harlem u fux with verse simmonds? That last project had some joints.

21. Harlem World Says:

that r& rap shit is ya lane huh harlem

=======================

i listen to a lil bit of everything to be honest

too much of that uncle murda, styles p shit will have you on edge lol

22. Kush Kennedy Says:

I don’t listen to much mainstream R&B

But I fuck with The Foreign Exchange hardbody tho.

23. Harlem World Says:

hatin clayton Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 5:08 pm

harlem u fux with verse simmonds? That last project had some joints.

==================
    whats his/her best tracks?

24. Harlem World Says:

Kush Kennedy Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 5:14 pm

I don’t listen to much mainstream R&B

=======================
    i dont listen to too much new stuff myself

ryan leslie is cool

miguel got a couple tracks i like

neyo is good when hes on the hook, not a fan of his solo stuff

but hes much better than trey songz, chris brown etc

25. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

“Mission Impossible completed
    obstacles are obstacle illusions, we don’t really see ’em
    They put rules in place cuz y’all need ’em
    Some people are like sheep
    I got no mercy for the weak
    especially when niggas next to me, ain’t ready to eat
    I put ’em in position to get them, I’m gettin’ me”

26. Harlem World Says:

ryan leslie x frank ocean >>>> drake/chris brown/ trey songz

27. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

“Elope wit this money, broke is my ex-wife”
    -kyleon

28. JihaD Says:

charles oakley Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 4:48 pm
    Adrenaline Rush >>>

I’m saying. That whole album was >>>>>.

JihaD

29. hatin clayton Says:

hatin clayton Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 5:08 pm

harlem u fux with verse simmonds? That last project had some joints.

==================
    whats his/her best tracks?

^ Lol. I think you should bump that sextape chronicles and judge for yourself. He kinda in that dream lane, not a great voice , but very catchy and raw lyrics.

30. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Where that Boldy at?

Frankie you got a car?

31. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

“My mind on my money
    my eyes on the prize
    im forever on my hustle
    and on yo bitches mind”

32. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Frankie you got a car?

^2

33. hatin clayton Says:

ryan leslie dropped a gem on niggas on that making of gibberish video on youtube, basically showing how songs are created, he had the melody without the words and then built the track around that.genius.

34. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

“and I thought I was past dat, jewerly and flash crap
    might not wear it…I just felt I should have dat”

35. MiddleClassJoe Says:

TKF richest nahright commentor after Beezy?

36. Kush Kennedy Says:

Never seen that video, but I heard the song, thought it was genius.

Made a hit, without saying anything, reminds me of today’s rap game.

37. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

TKF richest nahright commentor after Beezy?

^naw im outta here tho its been real

retirement letter 2morro morn

38. Kush Kennedy Says:

ryan leslie x frank ocean >>>> drake/chris brown/ trey songz

This.

Miguel does got tracks tho.

39. hatin clayton Says:

yessssssssss (c)marv albert

40. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

I leave it to losers like Brandon who only lives via internet access

I does this forreal

41. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

“at this point in my life im lookin at it like a hustle
    superfly last #, step out da game on top before they pull me under”

42. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

“mainstream cheese, but I aint ackin like y’all”

43. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

^2

That’s peace..my lil cousin got like 18 pairs of 400 foams and name brand shit and be walking to bitches cribs..license and all that..lil dumb nigga

44. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

What it look like>>>>>>>>>>

45. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

lost my zip drive w all my music :-(

almost every curren$y joint plus maaaddd rnb

FACK

46. Harlem World Says:

Kush Kennedy Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Never seen that video, but I heard the song, thought it was genius.

Made a hit, without saying anything, reminds me of today’s rap game.

===================

mj used to do that

teddy riley said mj would sing a melody then just talk gibberish over the track

then go back and fill it in with real words

he freestyled/improvised on a lot of tracks, especially on dangerous

47. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

*mindy marin’s it up*

48. hatin clayton Says:

Certified hall of flamer first ballot.I made whoever u think u are on here,remember frankie?the guy wit the ankle tat.your nah legacy.

49. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

“Middle finga out da sunroof fuck a hater”

50. kelitovision Says:

Alison Melder>>>>>

cityevents.tv/talentfinder/Model/Arkansas/9181/Alison.html

She’s Bobby Petrino’s other chick. Now she is someone who I could totally see myself tricking on. I would be giving her 50K and a free vacation

51. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

FOH Im def HOF w/o doubt

Resume is official

52. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Curren$y ft Styles-Lean>>>>>>

I lean on these bitch niggas wit a gun
    I lean on my money cuz I stacked it up

53. rex hussla Says:

This alleged drug dealer kept his package in an unexpected place.

When cops searched 23-year-old Ray Woods after a traffic stop in Folcroft, Pa. last week, they were suspicious of a giant bulge in his pants, according to the Philadelphia Daily News.

Woods had tied 89 bags of heroin and cocaine concealed in a larger sack tied to his penis, cops said.

“I’ve seen it down their pants, in their ass, but I’ve never seen it tied to their penis,” Folcroft Police Cpl. Christopher Eiserman told the paper. “I couldn’t believe it.”

54. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

It was dope…but Tariq did it first.

55. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

We’ll RIP u rite now frank, you can get the living eulogy, retirement letters is for niggaz who really live this shit.

RIP Frank he bid his time, he survived numerous assassination attempts, anklegate,0tits7dicksgate, stilll he persevered and even added numerous terms to the nah lexicon, and became a worthy adversary to his opponents an avid hoelink dropper, his instagram links will be missed by most..godspeed brother.

56. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I lean on these bitch niggas wit a gun
    I lean on my money cuz I stacked it up

Datsmyshit

57. Kush Kennedy Says:

he freestyled/improvised on a lot of tracks, especially on dangerous

Simply amazing.

Hip hop is totally different, but I learned structure, lyrics, and everything technically first. Before I understood the importance/advantage of using melodies.

These dudes were coming up with melodies without words, really really impressive.

58. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

This is your wake Frank

How you wait to retire? Likee u set the alarm clock? Da fuckkk??

Pre RIP Frankie

*puts in motion to add “pre melted” into the nah lexicon*

59. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Insta: vcakes

Shes a cutie i prolly lock dat down face/body and she stay partyin x sippin

my type shorty right there

60. Shooter Says: