Video: 2 Chainz – Riot (Trailer/Behind The Scenes)

Shot in downtown Atlanta and directed by Decatur Dan. Video hits MTV2 on Sunday and the single is dropping on iTunes next Tuesday.

2 Chainz’s Based on a T.R.U. Story drops this summer.

Previously: 2 Chainz ft. Meek Mill – Stunt (Video)

89 Responses to “Video: 2 Chainz – Riot (Trailer/Behind The Scenes)”

1. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Every man gets one woman that he can rightfully stake a claim too & I’ll respect that one woman as his main thing.

The rest of these hoes is for everybody.

#StopBeinGreedy

2. Kush Kennedy Says:

call me petty, but i’m one of them eye for an eye type negus

balance in the universe and all that

*daps*

3. Danny Ocean Says:

stringer bell fucking d’angelos baby mother while he in jail ass niccas

now this was foul

no honor amongst thieves though

4. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Niño brown stealing G money’s bitch ass niggas

5. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

why he in ya circle tho??

Word.

Niggas are surrounding themselves with fuck boys on some Elton John/Liberace swag.

6. London Bloke Says:

7. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

she was so bad too & just putting it out there for me to take it

smfh

____ >>> being young & naive

learning from past mistakes to add tools to the arsenal >>>

8. Absence of heat Says:

Danny Ocean Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 12:24 pm
    stringer bell fucking d’angelos baby mother while he in jail ass niccas

now this was foul

no honor amongst thieves though

^ there was a method to the madness

T’was strategic

9. Chief Ali Says:

stringer bell fucking d’angelos baby mother while he in jail ass niccas

now this was foul

no honor amongst thieves though

——

word, only to have him murked in jail shortly after

Stringer Bell is the prototype for sheisty ass negus

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

stringer bell fucking d’angelos baby mother while he in jail ass niccas

Nah, he was helping D’angelo out, keeping his BM satisfied so she wouldn’t stray too far from her man while he was doing his bid.

At least Stringer WAS helping…until he had son killed.

D’angelo’s BM musta had that wet wet.

11. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“you can fuck my bitch
    Lemme fuck yo bitch
    Iont love dat bitch, iont trust dat bitch”
    -juve

12. Casket Face Says:

Harlem World Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 12:20 pm

stringer bell fucking d’angelos baby mother while he in jail ass niccas

couldn’t let the pussy go to waste, the nigga was doing 25 to click, he had to keep tabs on her anyway and take care of her, him and avon didn’t really have the option to dip in the hood like that for hoes.

…it was respected, can’t really blame him for bodying that nigga either.

13. Harlem World Says:

# London Bloke Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 12:23 pm

I got a feeling (n) a friend of Harlem smashed his ex-girl.

Noshots pleyboi

===============
    roffle

dusty niccas could never fuck any of my ex’s

but if one of em so much as tried to

im ruining his life on gp

if i was serious about the chick

14. A Chick Says:

Sometimes we wanted to holla at ur friend all along.

But leave it to some aggressive fool to fuk up the natural ebb and flow of getting to know somebody new. Jus claimin ppl off top *smh*

Niccas block just as much as females do.

15. Chief Ali Says:

in my younger days i hit quite a few chicks knowing they was with someone else

was even associates with some of their dudes, see ’em in the hall at school, speak and keep it peace and shit

lets not act all morally upright like yall aint never been there before

16. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

cosign staking claim to certain women tho

17. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

My homeboy ol chick came at me on some FB shit wanted me to smash next time I was in Pitt
    I ain’t do it an I never even told da homie
    Unneccesary drama

18. Casket Face Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 12:23 pm
    fuckin’ the homie’s bitch comes with shades of gray though…sometimes there’s fake friends in the camp you just don’t give a fuck about like that and fucking her puts things in perspective for this nigga…especially if he’s a hoe ass nigga

^why he in ya circle tho??

somtimes niggas bought in under circumstances, did a bid with your day one homie, or business on the floor so you gotta play the role, co-workers who are better as friends than enemies.

…mutual circles, and you gotta keep the peace…but still some how let him know he can get quintessentially touched up if you felt like it (none)

19. Absence of heat Says:

A Chick Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 12:28 pm
    Sometimes we wanted to holla at ur friend all along.

Niccas block just as much as females do.

^ sometimes. Just sometimes. A woman’s added perspective >>>

20. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^overstood

21. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I got a few of these niggas in my circle.

But we ain’t cool…and they know it.

22. Chief Ali Says:

——-

i can relate

23. S.I.C.K Says:

*daps Kush *

Honesty is good for the soul.A lot of charlatans and snake oil salesmen in the cipher.

24. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Is Nicholas Coates really beating his girlfriend?

Cmon man. No-sign uppercutting and jabbing women…too far.

Thats not cool Nicholas.

April 2nd, 2012 at 12:35 pm
    a-chick hoe skills >>>>
    —————–
    Not even.

Hoes be winning!

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

No sign any chick letting some nigga scoop her up when she was really attracted to one of his homies.

Get ya mind right & choose up.

30. Harlem World Says:

where jay-z/avante rose is in the wrong for fucking his enemies baby mother/ex

but smutting out your homies ex girl is fine, acceptable

t.d is outta control

31. Harlem World Says:

*pushes A chick down a staircase*
    *accidentally*

32. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Get ya mind right & choose up.
    shit seems wicked but women are strategic like that

33. Casket Face Says:

i hate niggas that be tryna fuck what’s yours though, them fake ass lover boy niggas

…shoot them niggas in the fucking face while they smiling,

that millisecond his expression goes from smiling deviant to “oh shit i’m clapped it’s over” >>>>>

bitch nigga

34. A Chick Says:

LMAO @ HW

Yo…I peeped u talkin’ greasy about my dude the other day.
    I suggest u lay low….lest I be forced to google MYA and see who she’s smashing for tracks these days.

35. Danny Ocean Says:

t.d is outta control

you created a monster yo

no church in the comment section

36. S.I.C.K Says:

When I saw 2chains performance on MTV I said FUCK RAP.He stood in one spot while the crowd went apeshit.I’m not mad at all get money. I remember seeing a fat Eric Sermon do a flip over Parish one time at a small venue. Good Shit.

37. Kush Kennedy Says:

Stay away from chicks that tell you they wanna smash on gp. Can’t trust those.

Sophisticated hoes have a coded way of saying it, where they don’t look like hoes.. Gotta keep your eyes open.

38. A Chick Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Get ya mind right & choose up.
    —————–
    It’s impossible!

Men share some kinda ghey ass bond where most times they won’t cross their homie, even if the feeling is mutual and none has smashed yet.

39. Harlem World Says:

dude from city high fucking and later wifing claudette ortiz ,while you still touring together with her ex ass niccas