Nipsey Hussle & Blanco ft. Kokane & B-Legit – OG Kush (Prod. by Cookin Soul)

Off Nipsey Hussle & Blanco’s joint album, entirely produced by Cookin Soul, hitting stores April 17th.

Previously: Nipsey Hussle x Blanco feat. YG – L.A. Confidential (Prod. by Cookin Soul) (Video)

100 Responses to “Nipsey Hussle & Blanco ft. Kokane & B-Legit – OG Kush (Prod. by Cookin Soul)”

1. Bricktop Says:

But are there any people stupider than our very own American people?
    Been around the world, and my answer is emphatically no.

2. Kush Kennedy Says:

No shots at anyone,

But are there any people stupider than our very own American people?

Vast majority are sheep, that will believe anything they are told by another or someone they see or portray as on a “higher level” than themselves. Idk if I want my unborn seed to go thru all of that, or grow up with people who can’t create their own opinion.. I don’t like where the intelligence level is at with this new generation.

3. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

raw rolling papers>

4. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Or you could just keep lying to yourself in the pursuit of all things worldly. An accumulation of regrets can become hard to digest though….

true.

but you’re assuming one would want the world or that they’d choose to snap into an anarchistic way of life or that they’d even regret it later.

still, you’re correct on the other hand. being self-aware of how little importance you have is a luxury that only those who can cope with it aught to be afforded.

5. Chief Ali Says:

I suggest reading up on Gandhi. He specialized in balancing the basic need for survival with the dealings of right/wrong conflicts. Needless to say, dude was a motherfucking G to the utmost, as opposed to the soft flowery image that Hollywood and folklore would have you believe.

——

Brick, what book(s) have you read on Ghandi

wouldn’t mind perusing through ‘em if they as thorough as you say

6. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

But are there any people stupider than our very own American people?
    Been around the world, and my answer is emphatically no.

speak on it, sir

7. Barbecue Tee Says:

intelligence levels >>>>>>> ACT scores

8. Bricktop Says:

Brick, what book(s) have you read on Ghandi
    Autobiography. It’s a big book and pretty dry at some spots, but dude was on some shit. He willingly admitted that the path he chose to walk wasn’t forever everyone and told many of his followers not to try. He was all about getting to a point where he could laugh in the face of a gun barrel, but not on some psycho shit – just being at complete peace with his whole being. He goes into depth describing his childhood and it’s funny because he touches topics that get discussed here on the regular, as far as dealing with hoes and whatnot. He grew up fucked up, being taught to beat women for no reason at a young age and shit like that.

Damn it’s been over a decade. I might have to revisit that one.

9. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Jets

This young roddy is a fuckin prollem!

Woah! Da nigga went in great collection of beats old n new also the pain in his voice from trappin

Roddy>>>>>>>>

☁☁☁✈

10. Harlem World Says:

But are there any people stupider than our very own American people?

==================

pain in his voice from trappin

—–

shit like this makes me hate rap fans

13. Kush Kennedy Says:

intelligence levels >>>>>>> ACT scores

Co-sign.

I have a thing for cute, intelligent females, but who doesn’t.. I love when a women is intelligent tho. I guess its ‘cos I grew up with dumb-naive hoes, you know, the ones where you keep the convo very limited so she can have something to say.. The ones that think they’re smart because they passed their high school exit exam are the worst.

14. Danny Ocean Says:

intelligence levels >>>>>>> ACT scores

^low score huh.
    _____

lmaooo

nosign standardized tests though

15. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Is Roddy the one who echoed his verses on Roasted & Flight Briefing?

if so, i can’t stand that niggas voice. it pisses me off that he spit 2nd on Flight Briefing so I can’t skip the track.

16. Harlem World Says:

@ 007

still yet to hear that new roddy tape

gimme a couple hours to catch my flight tho

nhjic

17. charles lee ray Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 3:59 pm
    pain in his voice from trappin

—–

shit like this makes me hate rap fans

^ and homos

18. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

they’re the ones thirstiest for knowledge, man.

unless they’re just ig’nant as hell

19. Bricktop Says:

speak on it, sir
    Where to begin. We take so much shit for granted. Someone the other day spoke on how everyone outside of America speaks at least two languages. I know that’s a generalization, but there is some weight to that statement.

I was sitting at a hotel bar in Barcelona, Spain conversing American politics with a local, and he mentioned “the witch” Christine O’Donnel from Delaware. It kind of fucked me up because here was this guy from around the world who knew just as much about my state’s local politics as me, but I couldn’t tell you the name of a political party in Spanish politics.

Just random moments like that. And also working with different countries on military deployments like the French, Brits, Aussies, Scottish, etc…

20. Barbecue Tee Says:

^ and homos

^self ether pussy

26. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

b didn’t take the ACT

^couldnt make it past the 9th grade either

27. Absence of heat Says:

My jewelry cleaner, million man march screamers
    Rae Catena, cut ya whole joint Wolverine ya

28. Kush Kennedy Says:

unless they’re just ig’nant as hell

I’m from South Texas, it don’t get much more ig’nant than down here. Rick Perry is our Govenor

My side girl and her friend came over, (their 18-19, so maybe I’m overreacting) the other day early in the morning, my tv was on msnbc, her friend asks me who I’ma vote for, I kindly ask the same question back, she says “the guy who is gonna legalize weeeeed! I think his name is Don or Paul.. Umm something like that”

29. charles lee ray Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 4:12 pm
    b didn’t take the ACT

^couldnt make it past the 9th grade either

^ I made it far enough in school to know that shit on ya ankle is a no-no.ho-mo.

30. why? Says:

You and your unborn seed will always be surrounded by sheep. Teach your kid to be a strong leader or be their own person. If their friend(s) think their lames for doing them than they can just find new friends.

31. Big_seth Says:

Young is terrible. Nigga sound like a gangsta toddler.

I dont fux with him at all.

32. Big_seth Says:

Meant young roddy

33. Absence of heat Says:

I got that yo threw out the Mac named Gina
    Bust a shot seen her, it richocheted tapped Tina
    Now I’m out lampin’ in Korea with talima
    We moseying, sweatsuit addidas best believe us…

34. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

@ Bricktop

are people across the pond as xenophobic as we have been, ironically, throughout our history?

35. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Your.aunt.thinks.your.gay!

36. Harlem World Says:

young r is ok

nothing special

mikey rocks x fiend >>>> roddy/dza/street wiz/trademark/cornerboy p

37. Absence of heat Says:

Windbreaker laker throw a jumpshot scrape her

38. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Spitta really gotta dope team on some wu shit

Tellin u this roddy tape is better than trades tapes

39. Absence of heat Says:

I suplex ya raps, left ruined like the Aztecs

40. charles lee ray Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 4:18 pm
    Your.aunt.thinks.your.gay!

^ Your father thinks ur straight.*shrugs*

41. Big_seth Says:

Kush Kennedy from a border town tho?

42. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

You contemplating killing yourself because you can’t get a female

43. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Youve never had a girlfriend! 34 and never had a wifey?!? Explain dat fag

44. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

this is why we can’t have nice things.

45. Harlem World Says:

nosign listening to a whole roddy mixtape without spitta tho

jet world order and cooking soul tape was decent because they all had a verse each song

46. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

You have to pay for puss

You got far to many Ls to ever try to talk down on me
    Loser

47. Absence of heat Says:

Forecast: gunning with a chance of maim

48. Das racist Says:

^^^^^^

Cosign
    Probably never gonna listen to JWO tho

49. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I’m done wit da jokes straight facts
    34 y/o min wage male receptionist with dreams of being a rapper

Kill ya self

50. charles lee ray Says:

You got far to many Ls to ever try to talk down on me
    Loser

^look at ya ankle

51. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

no ones ankles are safe

52. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Whilst you come wit da same lame gay jokes when u was beggin me for pics of my bitches nigga stop
    You been a desperate needy nigga

53. Harlem World Says:

Probably never gonna listen to JWO tho

========================
    roffle

i respect the honesty

54. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^look at ya ankle

^look in the mirror
    Look at your bank account

55. Das racist Says:

Is the ankle tat forreal?

I always thought TKF has an ankle tat in the same sense that Remix is mexican

56. charles lee ray Says:

You been a desperate needy nigga

^ You have been saying this for the past year. no ether here I see.uno.

57. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Look at ya girlfriend….

Oh yea

58. charles lee ray Says:

Das racist Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 4:28 pm
    Is the ankle tat forreal?

^ Real gay.

59. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Your whole life a parody
    Bozo da homo

60. Jackson7 Says:

Breast Milk >>>>>>

61. Harlem World Says:

fat joe from 98 – 2005 >>>>>

62. Das racist Says:

Man I die for my hood, Trayvon

^^^^^^

Too soon

63. Absence of heat Says:

Skies just got a lil darker

64. Bricktop Says:

In my experience, no. Of course I’m far from a European culture expert. I’m just going off of random conversations had with strangers over the course of the last decade. But I get the feeling that they don’t have the luxury of being as insulated from the rest of the world like we are.

65. Jackson7 Says:

spring, in the Twin Cities >>>>>>

66. Absence of heat Says:

Harlem World Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 4:31 pm
    fat joe from 98 – present day>>>>>

^ fixed. Joeys ear for beats rivals only Ross’. Joey gets off on tracks too. Word to darkside

67. Harlem World Says:

Das racist Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Man I die for my hood, Trayvon

^^^^^^

Too soon

=================
    wow

author?

68. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Askin how to get at women on a blog?!? You a grown ass man nervous round da bitches

69. Das racist Says:

wow

author?

^^^^^^

Donald Glover/Childish Gambino

70. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

How can you kill a nigga who wanna kill himself

This is futile

All I typed is your reality and u celebrate and accept it. Smh of course I can’t body u
    You dead in real life

71. Harlem World Says:

fat joe from 98 – present day>>>>>

===============
    roffle

joey played himself tryna ride the souths wave

khaled dont even f with him no more

72. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

they don’t seem to think very highly of arabs

73. Kush Kennedy Says:

Kush Kennedy from a border town tho?

Nah, 5 min out of Corpus

74. Absence of heat Says:

fat joe from 98 – present day>>>>>

===============
    roffle

joey played himself tryna ride the souths wave

khaled dont even f with him no more

^ adapting is part survival. Look at the game now only NY based rapper that had some success and kept it all the way east coast was Rae.

75. Kush Kennedy Says:

Man I die for my hood, Trayvon

He didn’t die for his hood tho.

He died for skittles and some ice tea

76. Absence of heat Says:

Kush what you know if any about haligen texas?

77. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Khaled seems mad shady tho

78. Chief Ali Says:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0807059099/ref=redir_mdp_mobile
    @Chief Ali

—–

*daps Bricktop*

I had the chance to visit Spain in my teens. I was 14 years old so I really couldn’t get into much, stayed with a family in the town of Salamanca for 2 weeks. The Spaniards didn’t appear to be outwardly racist and I didn’t really detect any prejudice while I was there. There were references made to me being an American but none with regards to my skin color, which suprised me given Spain’s unpleasant history of people of color (see the Moors).

79. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

H
    More pics of pharellr x Spitta in studio he gonna have prolly 3-4 joints on there

80. Jackson7 Says:

I dont know cOLD…

Raekwon done did joints with yelawolf and justin bieber and outkast…

Rae not above the hypocrisy

81. Absence of heat Says:

Man I die for my hood, Trayvon

^ fuckery. As I understand it nigga had no parts of the hood. This is wild reckless.

82. Jackson7 Says:

Old Country Buffet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

83. Absence of heat Says:

Rae not above the hypocrisy

^ no doubt, but the album itself OB4CL2 production wise was classic east coast beats. Even the dre joint had the NY feel

84. Harlem World Says:

no scott storch

no khaled

= the end of fat joe

85. Harlem World Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 4:45 pm

H
    ===================

oh man, pharrell x spitta no homo

this gotta be an instant classic

im the biggest stan of both these artists in the history of stanning

86. Harlem World Says:

jay has always kept it ny lyrically

a lil drake or mr hudson feature here n there was just for sales

he knows what the people want to hear

87. Kush Kennedy Says:

Kush what you know if any about haligen texas?

Harlingen, TX right?

That’s down there below me in the valley, one of those “border towns” seth was talking about.. Has a lot of history with the military, pertaining all the way back to World War ll, and the population is mainly Mexican/Hispanic.

88. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

How much does it cost to shoot a video these days?

89. Big_seth Says:

Kush what you know if any about haligen texas?

Dont go thete

90. Harlem World Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 4:57 pm

How much does it cost to shoot a video these days?

==============

decent youtube/wshh video with a canon mk ii and some college kid with nice editing skills is next to nothing

you want that colin tilley shit, we talking at least 6 figures and up

not to mention video plugging to bet, mtv etc might cost another 5 or 6 figures

91. Harlem World Says:

@00

also, can be done contractually too

record label might give a video production company a deal to shoot videos for their artists

so it varies

you get what you negotiate

92. Kush Kennedy Says:

oh man, pharrell x spitta no homo

this gotta be an instant classic

Forreal

I hope pharrell is giving him that heat! Not even the hits, but those smooth tracks.. Spitta be in the zone when its a smooth beat.

93. Kush Kennedy Says:

Dont go thete

Don’t go to any border towns

Unless you’re about to re-up

94. Chief Ali Says:

i always here about elbows going for the dirt cheap in TX

*ponders road trip southwest*

95. Chief Ali Says:

hear>here

clearly i’m tripping today

96. Harlem World Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 4:43 pm

Khaled seems mad shady tho

=====================
    cosign

he stopped spinning g unit artist records during the joey/ross beef and told other dj’s down miami etc not to play them

and also hes supposed to have swung it out with some dude named mike west, cus he was blackballing his records

i think the footage is on youtube

plenty of lil shady production deals too – but i can turn a blind eye to that

97. Absence of heat Says:

Why Khaled don’t fuck with joe no more?

98. Chief Ali Says:

I’d be super content not hearing another Fat Joe verse again ever in life

99. Harlem World Says:

Absence of heat Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 5:09 pm

Why Khaled don’t fuck with joe no more?

=========================
    pistol pete

100. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

They Wrecking: Bunch Of Girls Scrapping At Polish Stand In Chicago After The Club!

> when being cap’n save em goes wrong.

roffle! when lil homie tried to break up the beef the rats formed on him & he the only nigga that came out leakin.

seeing bitches underwear or lack thereof plus titties in a brawl tho>>>