Video: ASAP Rocky – Niggas In Paris Freestyle

DJ Semtex got ASAP Rocky to spit some bars over Hit-Boy’s ‘Niggas In Paris’ instrumental.

Previously: A$AP Rocky x OG Ron C – LiveLovePurple (Mixtape)

265 Responses to “Video: ASAP Rocky – Niggas In Paris Freestyle”

1. TruthSerum Says:

@Shailure

Yo….How fucking long have you been an aspiring rapper, b!? Like…..these wasted dreams got you nowhere, but shot…..Yep, I read your lil’ novella….CUTE STORY, Stan Lee!!! So niggaz gonna rob sum dirty n’ dusty ass niggaz like y’all for……a fucking hard drive…..Okay! Niggaz got they pockets ran thru and you prolly got hit becuz you were fidgeting too damn much…..Niggaz is Nahright Novelist…..Telling illustrious tales of noble shoot outs in the hood……Ya life sound like a rap video, homie….I.DON’T.BELIEVE.YOU……Niggaz BEEN proven LIARS on here, yo….I take whatever any of y’all screen names type w/ a grain of salt, cuz unless that story is accompanied by a screenshot w/ today’s date….It’s probably a LIE!!!! Niggaz turned ether fridays into fantasy friday’s…..The nigga w/ the most fantastic fantasy wins!!!! GTFOH, w/ that bullshit….if you from any type of hood YOU NEVER SPEAK ON HOOD SHIT IN PUBLIC….that shit is member’s only info, ju’ heard me!? #NOSHOTS….just find it hard to see any truth or actual legitimacy behind about 99.9% of these comic book strips that are being typed in this white box…..Why do you feel the need to validate yourself to another screen name you have zero real life interaction with?……Niggaz is lonely and mentally disturbed….

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

2. Casket Face Says:

Mel Kiper III Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:14 pm

roff @ niggas condemning thuggery ONLY past the ages of 20-21

reality, most inner city youth live in fatherless homes without guidance…if niggas lucky enough to go to college, or experience cultured nightlife they learn it’s a bigger world than the 6 block radius.

3. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

TruthSerum Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:19 pm

oy vey…

4. Harlem World Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:16 pm

vivrant thang x breathe n stop used to do something to women in the club

Kamaal ain’t do them joints justice.

========================
    he was tryna get his lenny kravitz on on vivrant thing

breathe & stop was tough for q tip tho

was a big change from electric relaxation or find a way

5. Black Says:

@Jihad

globalgrind.com/news/philly-rapper-shot-head-then-ran-over-during-video-shoot-video

6. Bricktop Says:

Don’t worry why I ain’t got mine on.
    I’m on some new shit.
    I don’t want nothing that you can tell time on.

7. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

If you one of them dudes who cockblocks and be telling biches “don’t give it up to him, you’re better than that, you just another girl in his eyes”

You’re the fucking scum of the earth.

You know who you are.

lol!

8. Harlem World Says:

Kush Kennedy Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:22 pm

You’re the fucking scum of the earth.

===============

so true

9. Troyvul Says:

A Truth Serum Comment is like when your playing mario kart and someone has the lightening Bolt. You just never know when he will press ‘B’ or ‘Submit’ in this case.

10. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Electric relaxation>>>>>>>

11. Casket Face Says:

later yall … i’ll be back when motaw from above the rim leaves

the visual equivalent of this nigga’s commenting demeanor:
    youtu.be/hVPeEddXx4o

12. Bricktop Says:

I feel sorry for the crackheads, but happy for myself.

13. brolic fonts Says:

plus the hating ass ugly girlfriend. Those are the real terrorists

14. Das racist Says:

Schoolboy Q – My Hatin’ Joint >>>

15. brolic fonts Says:

will reebok ever be cool again? discuss

16. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^Fact
    Dat nigga be on it
    He’s gotta have some kinna google/text alert type shit

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Any guy who shits on another man to get in good with a female is a broad.

18. 911 Says:

Your average blockbuster movie is created by committees who consult sales charts and graphs and scientifically-designed test surveys,which they use to endlessly bombard the creatives with revisions. Most big-budget production exists in a totally digital environment, with actors reduced to puppets hitting marks in sterile green-screen rooms under the thumbs of dictatorial technocrat directors

Swag

19. brolic fonts Says:

niggs was on reeboks a lil bit in the early 90s, no? or was that just my broke ass hood school?

20. 911 Says:

What you’re hearing on the radio might as well be created by guys in lab coats- it’s almost completely electronic. Even the vocals are becoming increasingly robotic with the use of Auto-Tune. “Artists” are interchangeable, aside from a handful of superstars or genuine talents whose voices can’t be simulated by technology. Yet.

Swag

21. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Brolic Fonts
    0 mins ago
    will reebok ever be cool again? discuss

^reebok was cool?!?

22. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Lil B – White Flame >>>>>

Reflections x When I Write are on some true Hip-Hop shit

“I’m God when I write these songs…” (c) BasedGod

23. b Says:

co sign jihad committing suicide.

bricktop will assume all godfather responsibilities. bsg gets a deal, ts get his money back, everyones happy.

24. Das racist Says:

Nosign Reeboks…

Now or ever

25. 911 Says:

I think, no scientific study or nothing.. but, unless your making money via the internet you prolly end up mad via it more often than not..

Sad really..

26. Casket Face Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:29 pm
    Brolic Fonts
    0 mins ago
    will reebok ever be cool again? discuss

^reebok was cool?!?

if didn’t have a pair of reebok pumps (nhjic) you we’re a bum

27. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

will reebok ever be cool again? discuss

yo, i was JUST about to ask this

28. Bricktop Says:

You’re the fucking scum of the earth.

===============

so true
    Thought this was the motto though? Yolo?

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Reebok Classics with the bubble gum soles >>>>

30. brolic fonts Says:

*girlfriends as in female friends of the broad. terrorists trying to destroy a way of life, just like alkaida

31. Troyvul Says:

When Shaq had his Hypnotize joints thats when Reeboks were dope.

32. b Says:

^reebok was cool?!?

^co sign the pump and blacktop

33. LeRoy Green Says:

Das racist Says:

March 23rd, 2012 at 3:30 pm
    Nosign Reeboks…

Now or ever

^^^^^6

nah,….the first A.I’s was nice. Reebok Questions >>>>>>>

34. rex hussla Says:

*tells girl, “don’t mess with him, he’s only out for one thing*

*goes to lunch with her for 5th time without any physical contact, just with an open ear and hopes of friendship*

35. 911 Says:

Jayz had a reebok shoe, it sold relatively well. Lemmings.

36. JihaD Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:27 pm

^Fact
    Dat nigga be on it
    He’s gotta have some kinna google/text alert type shit

Its tough sitting in that wheelchair all day in the rehab center b. I know Justin sad since I made him body his Facebook page, and change his number, and admit he’s homosexual.

JihaD

37. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I created team Show & Prove, lol.

But gimme a sec, I’ll post up a pic, why not?

JihaD

This nigga loves the attention

38. Harlem World Says:

cosign reeboks x timbs being indestructible

39. rex hussla Says:

The Answers were mad comfortable to ball in…had a little spring in them. Your boy was definitely slapping backboard on layups with those on.

40. Black Says:

You’re the fucking scum of the earth.

===============

so true ^ Thought this was the motto though? Yolo?

^^^^^<^^^^

Ironically it was Drake that championed that lame nigga behavior with Marvin's Room

41. Harlem World Says:

rex hussla Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:32 pm

*tells girl, “don’t mess with him, he’s only out for one thing*

===================
    roffle @ the accuracy of this comment

42. rex hussla Says:

alkaida

LMAOOO

43. S.I.C.K Says:

Happy Birthday Chaka Khan. 59 and still can get it!!

Aries>>>>>

44. JihaD Says:

co-sign stand on going to the EEO office and finally letting people know his boss is racist.

They’d free Mumia.

Trayvon would get justice.

And he’d finally go get that associate’s degree.

JihaD

45. 911 Says:

Oh shit, I had the first AI with the patent leather blue toe shield.

A.I in his prime >>>>>>

46. Bricktop Says:

co sign jihad committing suicide.

Incredible NOSIGN. I don’t want those responsibilities.
    And suicide sucks.

47. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I had the Michael Jackson L.A. Gears.

Moonwalkers with the lights in the bottom.

You couldn’t tell me shit.

#SWAGONABILLY

48. brolic fonts Says:

yo so what about my boy who tells me months later how this girl was feeling me and talks me down to try get in the puss. that allowed? discuss

49. Harlem World Says:

brolic fonts Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:31 pm

=============
    cosign

keep going

fuckin terrorists

50. JihaD Says:

Black Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:23 pm
    @Jihad

Fuuuuuck. Nah, I ain’t ever heard of that nigga, tho.

JihaD

51. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

add Hispanic dudes who try to get whatever spanish chick you’re messing with to stop fuckin’ with you because they “should be with a rican/dominican/cuban/etc.”

52. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I had da pumps, Shawn kemp kamikaze, and a few classics

I can’t see myself in some Re’s today tho no matter how hard Swizz x Ross pump em

Coding rockin reebok x girbauds like da hot boys circa 99-00

Good times

53. Harlem World Says:

cosign drake being partially responsible for confused men around the country

is he pimp or simp?

54. rex hussla Says:

brolic fonts Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:35 pm

he deserved some sort of slap/snuff/punch towards the upper 20% of his body

55. 911 Says:

@Rex, but because they were so soft if someone stepped on your foot you felt every bit of the pressure. II. The only fault, IMHO.

56. Casket Face Says:

no sign the jihad bullying …it’s like not even cool anymore, it’s past the point of bustin his chops.

…suicide is real, call me whatever but you don’t know what niggas be going through personally, you comment might push him over the edge.

i feel it’s a few niggas on here that’s mentally disturbed in real life.

57. brolic fonts Says:

^yo

58. JihaD Says:

@Bricktop

Word– My sun’s have an amazing godfather anyway, and I don’t think Delaware could handle Nas & Ris.

jihaD

59. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Reebok > FILA

Even though the Grant Hills were especially wavy.

60. b Says:

Incredible NOSIGN. I don’t want those responsibilities.
    And suicide sucks.

^ LOL. Though I truly hope this never actually happens, your comments lead me to believe you would do a good job, hows your little one?

61. b Says:

hows your little one? nhjic

62. Harlem World Says:

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:37 pm

================
    ohhhh!

keep going

fuck them niccas no homo

63. rex hussla Says:

“You went from Nike to Reebok HA”

damn, that was an upgrade in New Orleans?!

64. brolic fonts Says:

he deserved some sort of slap/snuff/punch towards the upper 20% of his body

^some thirstyness yeah, but if he got in, alls fair

65. Casket Face Says:

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:37 pm

#HoeAssNiggas …. happened to me two or three times

66. brolic fonts Says:

im guessing

67. Das racist Says:

i feel it’s a few niggas on here that’s mentally disturbed in real life.

^^^^^^

Irony

68. Danny Ocean Says:

Oh shit, I had the first AI with the patent leather blue toe shield.

classic kicks right here

cosign the Shaq Hypnosis joints, lmao

niggas don’t remember the Shawn Kemp Kamikazes though

69. brolic fonts Says:

mentally disturbed is relaltive, b

70. b Says:

jokes is jokes casket. I tried to dap jihad up after my first victory over him, he a sore loser tho, we can only co exist on this site as each others nemesis.

71. 911 Says:

But British knights though.. I know some of y’all had ’em. Gold BK emblem on the side. Shheeeiiitttt.

72. Casket Face Says:

Das racist Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:39 pm
    i feel it’s a few niggas on here that’s mentally disturbed in real life.

^^^^^^

Irony

foh nigga, nothing about me on here says mentally disturbed

73. JihaD Says:

Casket Face Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Bullying?

ROFLS.

Standon and TrebleGeez could never bully me– they soft and bitch made: FACT.

And Justin in a wheelchair b. Ain’t NONE of these niggas scary– None of em.

Treble aint doing nothing but warbling, and Standon backed down multiple times.

Justin just typing his usual sadness about being alone and legless.

JihaD

74. Bricktop Says:

jihaD
    Lol.
    A little good country living never hurt anybody. It builds character and shit like that.

75. LeRoy Green Says:

rex hussla Says:

March 23rd, 2012 at 3:33 pm

^^^^^6

aye I swear 2 god them shoes did make you jump at least 2 or 3 inches higher. No bullshit. But eventually the air bubble popped cuz I hooped on the concrete too many times smh

76. brolic fonts Says:

Reebok > FILA

^interesting, back in the 90s, reebok <<>>> fila

but now >>>>>>fila, tho

77. Harlem World Says:

shes just protective of her friends = shes salty you dont wanna dick her down instead of her friend(s)

78. brolic fonts Says:

But British knights though..

^haha, i was about to say. never owned any though

79. Das racist Says:

Lol

80. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

TrebleGeez

This nigga must not be able to hear himself speak.

That homo affect he has is wild suss.

81. rex hussla Says:

For those of you that still ball a little, what kicks do you play in? I swear I can’t find a comfortable pair of Nikes anymore…my brother will always suggest a pair but they just never feel right and never really break all the way in. Lebron’s feel comfortable but they’re kinda heavy.

Or maybe I’m just getting old LMAO

82. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

The Larry Johnson Grandmama’s with React Juice >>>>

83. Danny Ocean Says:

Hot Boys made the Reebok Classics a must have during their run in the early 2000s

Ree’s
    White tees
    Girbaud jeans
    Cash Money pendant & bandana

84. JihaD Says:

Bricktop Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:42 pm

jihaD
    Lol.

This is true tho– they loved being out in Ga, smh. I think they were more relaxed too.

JihaD

85. Bricktop Says:

Lil Brick is doing good, but his hair is most definitely going through some sort of ethnic civil war right now. The white chicks dig it, but I look at that shit like wtf?! But he’s healthy, drooling and shitting all over the place. Prolly the best thing that ever happened to my life in all honesty.

86. rex hussla Says:

TruthSerum = MF Grimm?

87. b Says:

Ree’s
    White tees
    Girbaud jeans
    Cash Money pendant & bandana

^ They looked like fools minus the jewels

88. Black Says:

The bitches that ain’t got no dude so their up in their friends shit are easily the worst. I always tell chicks never take advice from a single friend. Especially if she has been single for a minute.

Picture a starter taking advice from a nigga that don’t get no burn.

89. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Not for niggas who knew better.

90. Troyvul Says:

I Rock Under-Armours Shoes but only because it was a massive sale, other than that those Adidas shoes the Cincinnati squad was rocking look comfy

91. brolic fonts Says:

TruthSerum = MF Grimm?

^YO!

92. Bricktop Says:

Of course they were. Peace of mind and relaxation is the greatest part about life in the sticks.
    Delaware: a great place to relax.

93. rex hussla Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:45 pm

The Larry Johnson Grandmama’s with React Juice >>>>

yo!

I bought the black ones in 7th grade when they came out. My parents refused to cop me clothes and shit, so I put them on layaway and hustled candy and shit in junior high to get them.

94. Casket Face Says:

when i say mentally disturbed i’m talking about niggas that have no identity outside nah.

…niggas come on here just FOR the ether, just to abuse a nigga, just to call a nigga gay every chance he gets. can’t fathom males congregating without homosexual urges.

…these niggas homophobia is internalized and less visceral to upbringing.
    aggression for no reason other than to hide vulnerable feelings of closeness to men on here and the fear of homosexual rejection.

some of these niggas are fucked up, if your observations are nothing but shots at a nigga sexuality or you reject a nigga he’s cool and you can handle being cool with niggas…

…you’re a fag straight up…my dick can swing in the locker room without feeling like the wall closing in (none at all)

95. Harlem World Says:

“its written all over your faaaaaace”

96. Bricktop Says:

Cosign the MC Hammer British Knights and Etonics Trans Ams.

97. JihaD Says:

rex hussla Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Or maybe I’m just getting old LMAO

I still play in my pair of Jordan 12s… I used to run in Lebron 3s, but I can’t find another pair anymore, smh. If your looking new, I suggest a pair of the Brons– they are lightweight, breathe well, and provide more ankle support than the lighter KDs and Kobes (Which I like to wear, but not for ball games).

JihaD

98. b Says:

^ lol *daps*

99. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I Rock Under-Armours Shoes

You might as well cop some Olympians from Payless

100. TruthSerum Says:

JihaD

—–

Shelton Lie…..My FB is still intact, moron….ever heard of changing the fb url, dumbass? Yeah, it’s part of the security features on everybody’s FB page….WHY would I delete my FB? ZilchSquad consists of just YOU….SHITBRAIN….and Tranny’s multiple screen names, bro….niggaz is NOT a movement….What you thought my life was affected someway by that hoe ass shit YOU did….Nah, homie. The phone number still the same….YOU….refuse to hit me up and discuss whatever grievances you have because YOU are afraid of me, nigga…..I.AFFECT.YOUR.EVERYDAY.LIFE.NIGGA….during that conference call, the first words out yo’ high-octave screaming bitchass was….”Yo….Man, niggaz saying I’m a fucking Hallway Monitor….”….Am I Shelton Lee’ing, home!? You 7 download ass niggaz is done…I’m not even wasting my time on ya Zombie Lee ass anymore…..YOU ARE A NON-FACTOR IN LIFE…..You lie, because you mad I don’t like ya wack ass music and exposed you for being a FRAUD….matter of fact, where them screen shots of Shitbrain’s foodstamp d/l’s or that pic of “Jonelle Monae and YOU in the studio”….Yeah, niggaz BEEN waiting on that, but you lie about me being sum cripple…..C’mon…..Homo…..word…..when you was stalking my FB….YOU SEEN PICS OF BITCHES…..nigga I SEEN ya smut bag whore of a babymother…..Bitch look like Rog’ from “What’s Happening!?”….straight up….I’m being a gentleman and not exposing your transsexual love affair….But at least be FACTUAL…..YOU MAD…..click my screen name and see if I’m in a wheelchair, you COWARD……This nigga can’t handle the TRUTH……lol!

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

101. brolic fonts Says:

Peace of mind and relaxation is the greatest part about life in the sticks.

^keep going. spend the psychiatrist money on a home in the woods.

102. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Ree’s
    White tees
    Girbaud jeans
    Cash Money pendant & bandana

^ They looked like fools minus the jewels

^chill son niggas was bout dat CMRaaaaa life

103. b Says:

I need a translator for that last comment casket

104. mel kiper III Says:

LMAOOOOOOOOO

105. Kush Kennedy Says:

LF: going raw in bitches is like a drug, I swear

Once it becomes a routine, you’re done. Fucking with protection becomes like smoking a ciggarrette when you really want some dro. Shit just don’t cut it.

106. rex hussla Says:

Yeah JiHad I think I’m gonna go with those Lebrons, pricey but whatever.

Honestly, like more than half the dudes in the 2 adult leagues I play in rock Kobes, but that low ankle kinda scares me.

107. JihaD Says:

rex hussla Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:46 pm
    TruthSerum = MF Grimm?

Oh Shit!!!!

JihaD

108. Bricktop Says:

Nosign poor locker room etiquette.

109. LeRoy Green Says:

Lebron’s feel comfortable but they’re kinda heavy.

^^^^^6

thats what I play in. they fit snug and you can cut easily in em. But you white so you probably dont got a crossover, just a jumper right?

no shots

110. Black Says:

Least niggas is consistent

111. Harlem World Says:

cosign b.g top 5 southern g.o.a,t

112. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Bitch look like Rog’ from “What’s Happening!?”….straight up

Ha!

113. brolic fonts Says:

I need a translator for that last comment casket

^haha, was about to say dictionary.com ass niggs

114. b Says:

Is having a light skinned baby on every black womans to do list?

It is my observation that the light skin child can do no wrong.

115. JihaD Says:

@rex

Yea, thats what’s scared me away from them– they are definitely better for guards who need that type of movement, but I’m in the post, so I need something that gives me explosiveness without sacrificing my joints, lol.

I definitely think they are worth it tho, and you can grab a pair much cheaper now, especially the GR color ways, which have been going on sale with all the hyped released dropping.

JihaD

116. rex hussla Says:

LeRoy Green Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:53 pm

Lebron’s feel comfortable but they’re kinda heavy.

^^^^^6

I take it to the rack with authority here and there, but yeah…for the most part my game resembles Steve Novak these days

117. Casket Face Says:

had a pair of green etonics as a kid and a nigga jumped on my toes with a pogo stick.

ripped the shoe apart i got flamed up so hard that day i wanted to cry

-hammer times
    -shoes look like a shot ninja turtle with his mouth open
    -feed me seymour, feed me!
    -why you shoes think it’s spring in october tryna bloom and shit
    -he dropped kicked a greanade and lived

118. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

cosign b.g top 5 southern g.o.a,t

Originator of the two Rolex look.

119. Kush Kennedy Says:

I Rock Under-Armours Shoes

You might as well cop some Olympians from Payless

Lmao, but the Brandon Jennings’ under armour kicks aint bad for a cool $70 .. Shit’s mad comfy.

And if jennings didn’t have a shoe deal, no way I’d be balling in Under Armour shoes, I just hate the brand.

120. Bricktop Says:

The Rockefeller skit on Dare Iz A Darkside >>>>>

121. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Harlem World
    0 mins ago
    cosign b.g top 5 southern g.o.a,t

^shhhiiiittttt top 3
    He’s better than ti Ross etc
    BG a legend

Rip lil doogie
    Trillest nigga

122. mel kiper III Says:

Or maybe I’m just getting old LMAO

word brons do be kinda heavy

i rarely hoop anymore but if i do i still wear the huarache 2k4s. last i checked there were still pretty cheap and easy to find on the internets

123. JihaD Says:

Bricktop Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:48 pm
    Delaware: a great place to relax

Welcome Center Swag, lol.

Yo, we gotta connect this weekend to talk out some stuff for April b.

*daps the dappable*

Aight, time to take wifey out for her birthday and celebrating the upcoming birth of the next JihaD.

JihaD

124. rex hussla Says:

Yeah I got some sort of Hyperflights and they aren’t cutting it…I saw some Lebrons at Nordstrom Rack so I’m sure I can find them for a deal somewhere.

125. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

He loves the attention.

LOVES IT!

126. Troyvul Says:

You might as well cop some Olympians from Payless
    I won’t dispute this.

127. mel kiper III Says:

I was lucky enought to come across the laser kobe joints when hella pairs hit the outlets years back. GOAT balling shoe

128. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

-shoes look like a shot ninja turtle with his mouth open

-he dropped kicked a greanade and lived

lmaoooo

129. mel kiper III Says:

i strictly balled in brons till he spurned NY for that other city

ill never wear a pair again

130. mel kiper III Says:

Starburys >

131. Bricktop Says:

Is having a light skinned baby on every black womans to do list?

It is my observation that the light skin child can do no wrong.
    Man, listen…….
    In 2012 interracial relationships are not for the faint of heart for either parent of the light skin kid. Gotta surround yourself with family and friends who are in the right frame of mind. One side is always waiting for you to act one way and vice versa. It is what it is, but I knew this before I took the first step down this path, so…

But yeah, the kid can literally do NO WRONG. Smh at how spoiled he is already.

132. Troyvul Says:

Nah I Have the cheapest Under-Armour shoes. Wont front. They not the B.Jennings ones. They get me by. I dont hoop like that maybe once a week.

But UnderArmour Apparel >

133. Ayo Says:

damn smh

134. Casket Face Says:

Bricktop Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:53 pm
    Nosign poor locker room etiquette.

i’m talking about niggas that take showers in their underwear …“why yall niggas laughing and taking showers? yall gay i’ma stay dirty”

them niggas couldn’t handle being around all that dick lol …

locker room etiquette:

-wash your ass
    -don’t look down if a nigga naked
    -only talk to niggas when they have a towel on or you guys are facing opposite walls (jail house shit)
    -NEVER act like a faggot, meaning covering your privates, or acknowledging ANY type of sexuality
    -touching niggas
    -asking about his body while he’s naked or getting clothed
    -ask him about hygiene or to look at ANYTHING while you’re naked

135. b Says:

Geraldo Rivera Blames Trayvon Martin And His Parents For Wearing Hoodie!

^hERALDO, STFUB

136. LeRoy Green Says:

^^^^^6

lol no doubt.

I play in a rec leauge too, started a team in the more competitive division.

Tryna stay young but I got knees like Pat Ewing out chea. Shits fun tho

137. mel kiper III Says:

Rex i hear those KD joints with the strap(n) are hella comfortable to ball in. considering getting a pair myself

138. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

them niggas couldn’t handle being around all that dick

*the blankest of stares*

139. b Says:

getting just a liiiiil uncomfortable

140. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Kobe System >>>>>

So I hear.

141. brolic fonts Says:

lol @ a cpl of things

142. Deen Says:

Picture a starter taking advice from a nigga that don’t get no burn.

Juwan Howard is pissed…

143. Shooter Says:

Kobes>>>>>

I always found it easier to move in low tops anyway

144. Casket Face Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 4:04 pm
    them niggas couldn’t handle being around all that dick

*the blankest of stares*

foh you know what i meant (lexicon lost in translation), don’t play nigga

145. Deen Says:

I refuse to hoop without full length Air Max.

Discovering those “Pippens” was a fucking epiphany.

The first VCs with full length shox were cool too. Anything else feels wrong at this point.

146. Troyvul Says:

LMAO at CASKET

147. brolic fonts Says:

Tryna stay young but I got knees like Pat Ewing out chea.

^they need to make a pill that regenerates a nigg knees. all sports I play is in slow mo after knee injuries

148. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

locker room etiquette:

-wash your ass
    -don’t look down if a nigga naked
    -touching niggas
    -asking about his body while he’s naked or getting clothed
    -ask him about hygiene or to look at ANYTHING while you’re naked

This nigga Casket got prollems b lol.

149. Danny Ocean Says:

cosign shooting exclusively from long range in pickup games whilst the overweight no talent niggas bang and battle inside the paint for rebounds and putbacks

150. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

cosign starbury’s

I don’t even think they make them anymore tho, tragic

151. Casket Face Says:

competing against the lesbian best friend <<<

hoes get down dirty, you be wanting to shoot them in the fuckin mouth and watch the pistol come out.

152. LeRoy Green Says:

them first And 1’s that Vince Carter wore in the dunk contest >>>>>>>>

most comfortable shoes EVER imo

153. mel kiper III Says:

This nigga Casket got prollems b lol

well documented

154. Harlem World Says:

babyface – g.o.a.t simp songwriter

155. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

nosign lesbians

156. Troyvul Says:

This.

I’m 6’3 with lil to none post moves. Like Dwight Howard in the Post Dog

157. LeRoy Green Says:

^^^^^6

already.

that doctor kobe found in Germany did a miracle on his knees. Dudes played like 14 seasons and played HELLA minutes even since a rook but he’ll still dunk on ppl.

158. Casket Face Says:

This nigga Casket got prollems b lol.

lol nah i’m just more truthful in my comments than most like to admit, i say what niggas be thinking, but i do it like it’s nothing (nhjic)

159. rex hussla Says:

MIAMI — The Miami Heat have posted photos of players in hooded sweatshirts in response to the death of black teenager Trayvon Martin, who was shot by a neighborhood crime-watch volunteer in Florida.

Dwyane Wade posted a photo of himself in a hoodie on Twitter and Facebook. Later Friday, LeBron James also posted a photo on Twitter of Heat players in hoodies, all with heads bowed and their hands in their pockets.

The team picture was posted on LeBron James’ Twitter account with the hashtag #WeAreTrayvonMartin, in reference to the 17-year-old from Miami Gardens who was fatally shot last month.

Wade said he posted his photo early Friday because “as a father, this hits home.”

Fuck the Heat but nothing but respect for this right here

160. Harlem World Says:

ON BLIZZZASSSST!!! Rihanna Puts Her BEST FRIENDS Business In The STREET . . . Says That HER GAL PAL . . . Likes To EAT AZZ!!!

===============

efl, i found ya new wifey

161. Deen Says:

Co-sign blood spinning/plasma injections for the knees.

I’m saving for that shit. Early.

162. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

cosign Babyface

cosign simp songs

163. Troyvul Says:

Actually My turn around J is pretty decent

164. Danny Ocean Says:

cosign mid’s and low top basketball shoes…KB24’s & KD’s >>>

that’s the new wave

high tops are for:

laboring big men
    niggas with limited mobility
    niggas with two left feet

165. LeRoy Green Says:

this nigga troyvul 6’3 wit a 10 ft wingspan smh

Be standin straight up and scratchin his kneecaps.

Luol Deng swag

166. Casket Face Says:

remember this butch dyke tried to son me like i wasn’t gonna get the puss…bitch lost her mind, she was outside smoking with “the fellas” bragging how she got it locked down and allat ….

we got it poppin’ and locked the door, about 30mins into it i heard her on the porch crying ….i laughed in her face and smelled my fingers walking to my car.

167. Deen Says:

….i laughed in her face and smelled my fingers walking to my car.

*DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD*

168. Casket Face Says:

LeRoy Green Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 4:16 pm
    this nigga troyvul 6’3 wit a 10 ft wingspan smh

Be standin straight up and scratchin his kneecaps.

lol, pick a nickel up off the ground without breaking stride

169. Danny Ocean Says:

>>> niggas who rock excessive gear during pickup, on some fashion statement shit

this is informal, recreational competition, homie…is the the A.I. shooting sleeve really necessary.

170. Troyvul Says:

I styled my game like a Young KG, made sure I had that ability to hit that outside jumper.

Post Game is for euro’s and fat guys in street/rec-ball

171. Casket Face Says:

Danny Ocean Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 4:20 pm

*stays quiet but looks guilty*

172. Ayo Says:

i say what niggas be thinking

Chill gawd, cause I know I dont be thinking about dudes in the locker room and da proper etiquette of being around a buncha dicks

173. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

when AI was in his prime the shooting sleeve was very necessary on every playground

174. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

chain nets >>>

175. Harlem World Says:

tina knowles >>>>>>

cot damn, you really cant lose when her moms looks like that

176. Casket Face Says:

i don’t either …i’m schooling niggas that DON’T KNOW, them conflicted ass niggas.

type call in on the freestyle to hear your breath, then call your gay in the c-section

177. Jackson7 Says:

cosign playing point guard at the park/rec center, and throwing off-target alleyoop passes to niggas that cant really dunk, and getting the *blank stare*

smh

178. Das racist Says:

tina knowles >>>>>>

^^^^^^

Co >>>

179. Danny Ocean Says:

I see the Miami Heat getting involved in the Trayvon Hoodie Movement

professional athletes taking public political/religious stances >>><<<

180. rex hussla Says:

co-sign, plus the leagues I’m in the refs are terrawful. If you go to the rack you’re only getting calls on flagrant 2’s and shit. Might as well just shoot the j, especially with all these ex-college football lineman playing down low hahaa…dudes never played any organized bball so they don’t know better

181. Harlem World Says:

el debarge doing coke <<<<<<

really does destroy lives

182. Harlem World Says:

professional athletes taking public political/religious stances >>><<<

=========
    accurate

ali did it properly tho

183. Casket Face Says:

matthew knowles look like he’d stab a nigga 41 times with no warning like:

“i told that nigga don’t TOUCH MY GAWD-DAMN mashed PO-tat-OS”

184. Danny Ocean Says:

on second thought

if you nice and got the game to match, cosign the use of any athletic gear deemed necessary…even if it is more of a fashion statement than a medical necessity

bums who draw extra attention to themselves with flashy gear irk me though

185. Casket Face Says:

mr knowles WON with alexsandra wright doe

186. Harlem World Says:

matthew knowles really did rape this game for all its worth

legend in the game

187. Jackson7 Says:

Das racist Says:

March 23rd, 2012 at 4:24 pm
    tina knowles >>>>>>

^^^^^^

Co >>>

———–

Cocoa >>>>

188. Casket Face Says:

wearing professional hoop gear in the park and hoes watch in amazement >

189. LeRoy Green Says:

bums who draw extra attention to themselves with flashy gear irk me though

^^^^^6

its always a white dude or indian dude at the rec wit the newest jordans, jordan shorts, jordan cutoff tee and jordan headband who got NO game whatsoever.

190. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

cosign all women from the knowles family tree

191. Casket Face Says:

dead @ indian niggas named jaheed or some shit looking nerdy as fuck tryna trash talk.

word to me this nigga was at the park saturday on some “was padoppin’ didun, you ready to ball my nigga”?

nigga got the cam true mag face EARLY …ivo’d that nigga on the dap too

192. Jackson7 Says:

Harlem World Says:

March 23rd, 2012 at 4:29 pm
    matthew knowles really did rape this game for all its worth

legend in the game

——–

word..

made his own money, then pimped his daughters in an honorable and morally sound fashion… then successfully passed his golden child of destiny off to the Golden Camel…even Tina been selling clothes and accessories and whatnot..

The Knowles Clan >>>>>>>>>>

193. Danny Ocean Says:

professional athletes taking public political/religious stances >>><<<

=========
    accurate

ali did it properly tho

most these modern sports figures are closer to Tatyana than Muhammed though

'cause if push came to shove, they ain't really about that political movement life…not like Ali was anyway.

that's why it may be best to keep political and religious affiliations private…that shit may very well backfire on you or cause unwanted backlash

Lebron & Co. are gonna get enough scrutiny from their ON the court actions, why add on to that

194. Harlem World Says:

matthew knowles: listen here jig, jiggylpuff, whatever the fuck you call yourself – you want my daughter, cough up that money and stop all that hey papi, is that yo chick bullshit, are we clear motherfucker?

jay-z: yes sir mr knowles sir

matthew knowles: k, now get the fuck outta my house

195. Harlem World Says:

matthew knowles = uncle phil from fresh prince

196. brolic fonts Says:

Joe Jackson 2.1

197. Jackson7 Says:

cosign faking a twisted ankle cause your boy done pulled you to the side and quietly told you that your phone in your adidas bag keep blowing up and you know its your lady, trippin again cause you been gone awhile

198. brolic fonts Says:

efficient, new and improved

199. Kush Kennedy Says:

el debarge doing coke <<<<<<

really does destroy lives

Co-sign.

But if the girl isn't your wifey, bestfriend, etc. A girl doing a lil coke isn't that bad. (Too much is really bad tho) Overly drunk girls aren't attractive to me, the only reason I'll hook up with them is for the sloppy head.

200. Casket Face Says:

Harlem World Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 4:34 pm

jay-z: yes sir mr knowles sir

matthew knowles: k, now get the fuck outta my house

THIS

201. Harlem World Says:

el debarge: special lady >>>>>

202. b Says:

professional athletes taking public political/religious stances >>><<<

^word to the honorable craig hodges.

203. rex hussla Says:

I co-sign the Heat taking a stand though

I don’t know if this is even something to be considered “political”

Comes down to basic human rights, what’s happening down there is wrong…you almost have to be soulless or racist to somehow agree with any of the bullshit going on down there with that police department.

To me it’s an obvious and pretty safe stance to take, people need to have their eyes opened towards this incident and that bullshit law they have in Florida.

204. Dos Equis Says:

===============

efl, i found ya new wifey

I peeped, i’ll pass..her teeth mad yellow..she deep in the game.

gettin ya ass ate as a man is a no no but me and her could eat rihanna’s ass at the same time if the 3some popped.

205. Casket Face Says:

matthew knowles: listen here WHALE, WALLY or whatever the fuck i know solange and my bottom bitch like beyonce but you gonna have atleast drop $1500 or the $3000 you’ve made for good measure…are we clear motherfucker?

wale: my name is olubowale though sir…

matther knowles: nigga what? i been to dc don’t come at me with that kunta kinte shit…no get the fuck outta my house

206. Harlem World Says:

The Knowles Clan >>>>>>>>>>

=============
    its true

207. Dos Equis Says:

LOL @ niggaz taking their laptops to the park

You alway’s onlinefucboy..when the fuck did you call “NEXT”?

Nigga been on nah for 72 hours talking bout “yesterday at the park”

208. Casket Face Says:

nigga still sitting on that bench with the stacy adams like “she said 3pm sharp”

209. Dos Equis Says:

Hoes be amazed when they find out you eat ass but your teeth still white..make them want to test you..the deviants in them.

if your pearly whites are yellow though they’ll just take your word for it.

210. Harlem World Says:

Casket Face Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 4:44 pm

wale: my name is olubowale though sir…

=================

ouch!

wale didnt know how to play the system

nicca could have been set for life smh

211. Jackson7 Says:

^word to the honorable craig hodges.

—————-

word..

they blackballed son cause he cause he was down with the Nation Of Islam, and cause he acted all niggacentric at the white house…

nba Jew boss David Stern BEEN hated Muslims..

ask chris Jackson aka Mahmoud Abdul Raoof..

212. Casket Face Says:

no sign niggas sweating the next man’s online activity

213. rex hussla Says:

EFL and baby jesus…you can’t come in here without making statements on the Jets getting Tebow.

We need a joint press conference at 2PM PT

214. Dos Equis Says:

LF:I just recently realized my preference and subconscious likings to chicks that have “over the shoulder” pics.

I wonder if there’s some science?

I think im gonna start overtheshoulder.tumblr…gotta be the sexiest pose EVARrrr

215. Harlem World Says:

snoop: stacey adams >>>>>>>>

ride around the city at night looking at the bright lights music, no homo

216. Danny Ocean Says:

To me it’s an obvious and pretty safe stance to take,

in this case, true…the Trayvon incident is obvious stance with little risk.

generally speaking though…if I’m a PR manager for my star athlete in his mid 20s who didn’t go to college, I’m advising that all personal opinions about racially charged current events be kept to a minimum, unless he’s directly asked about it.

because maybe the masses agree with your stance…but you don’t want to run the risk of offending political connects, or the police department in your own city, or who ever.

just thoughts.

217. Das racist Says:

Wale was with Solange?!?

Smh, that bum nigga ain’t worthy

218. rex hussla Says:

Danny Ocean Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 4:50 pm

To me it’s an obvious and pretty safe stance to take,

in this case, true…the Trayvon incident is obvious stance with little risk.

just thoughts.

For sure…just checking the ESPN comments on that story makes me lose a lot of faith in humanity

219. Casket Face Says:

s/o to wale gettin’ weiny washed by solange in the park though lol
    look like it was a career move decision

tinyurl.com/7wg3tzy

220. Dos Equis Says:

We need a joint press conference at 2PM PT

I love it..personally..imma watch what it do.

ESPN an em been having me laughing since it happened

“he sucks..omg he sucks so bad he can never win a starting job BUT IN NY he’ll be starting by October”

“Timmy wants a chance to start..he turned down the Jaguars to come to NY to start”

This is NY b..we made and killed linsanity in 2 weeks…tebowmania gon sit on the shelf if he’s sitting on the bench

221. Jackson7 Says:

Jets did good to pick up Tebow…

he cant throw a football for shit, but he’s one badass nigga on a football field when the going gets tough…

put that nigga at fullback or h-back or safety and maybe let him play QB 5 or 6 plays a game (in the 4th quarter ONLY)…

son is a champion..

he just throws like a pregnant bitch

222. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

cosign PR managers advising star athletes to steer away from making political statements

223. Casket Face Says:

we stay on point like stacey aaaaadams, stacey adams”

224. Casket Face Says:

and to don equis, wale got the laptop at the park b…i prefer my smart though son

225. rex hussla Says:

Yeah Tebow is good football player, but a terrible quarterback. Football is a team game, and even if you’re winning it’d be tough to ask Santonio to go out there and get 2 balls thrown his way all game with both of them hitting his shoes.

226. Dos Equis Says:

“If sanchez throws 3 interceptions or loses 2 games in a row the fans will be screaming for Tebow”

Oh so because we don’t have Brunell anymore we should accept Mark stinking the joint up? We should accept mmediocrity?

I want whoever is gonna win..tebow or sanchez..throw them niggaz on the field..winner leads us to the trophy b,..no time for the politics and espnisms

227. Danny Ocean Says:

word

race wars in the ESPN comment section BEEN >>>, though

I gotta check that thread out later on

228. Casket Face Says:

anybody check out that “all things fall apart movie”? 50 cent’s movie? …the guy that was poppin’ in 2003?

229. Dos Equis Says:

“Timmy knows there’s a place for him to start in this league and thats where he would like to end up” Timmypeople

“Yo anybody want this kizza? Any of the other 32 teams? Cheap too..just gimmie a 4th rounder?..anyone?…Oh only NY and Jville?” – John Elway

230. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

some of these news sites have epic race wars too

231. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

sigh… I want to get the hell out of this office so I can go check out The Raid

232. Kush Kennedy Says:

Lmao, keep going. My wifey used to hate this…

Wifey: “Where the fuck you been its been 3 hours?!?!? I BEEN calling you”
    Me: “I was at the courts, we hardly lost, so I didn’t really step off the court”
    Wifey: “I coulda saw The fucking Godfather with the ending credits, and you still wouldn’t be home, that’s how long it takes you to play basketball huh”
    Me: “Your favorite character in the film is probably fredo, foh babe.”

Then the fight is kinda over, unless she real aggy.

233. Ayo Says:

Hoes be amazed when they find out you eat ass but your teeth still white..

This made me laugh. You a stupid hoe

234. Das racist Says:

Am I the only one who avoids movies where rappers are involved?

235. Dos Equis Says:

ESPN is a machine but gatdamn its some dumb shit they say

“Let’s now go to florham Park, home of the Jets..we’re told Rex nor Woody is at the facility we check in with Rachel Rachel what have you heard?”- Chris

“Well Chris, Eric Shefter who is in Denver is reporting that its for a 4th and a 6th”- Rachel

“Lets go live to Denver with eric shefter….eric” – Chris

236. Harlem World Says:

*still has not seen safe house*

*has failed*

237. Dos Equis Says:

This made me laugh. You a stupid hoe

^true story..when you see a chick with a nice mouth you be like damn..that shit look unscathed..she probably don’t even chew food..all liquids…turns you on.

bitch with the buck teeth, gap in between em with the yellow tongue you just like..yea that bitch mouth got mad dicks on its jacket…might not want it.

Laws of attraction..I aint make em up

238. Ayo Says:

The cleanest ones often times are really the dirtiest

239. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

bruh EFL one of the smartest dudes to ever click submit

240. b Says:

LOL @ niggaz taking their laptops to the park

You alway’s onlinefucboy..when the fuck did you call “NEXT”?

Nigga been on nah for 72 hours talking bout “yesterday at the park”

^ I laughed out loud, shots at casketfacade

241. b Says:

bruh EFL one of the smartest dudes to ever click submit

^ no sign. he a smart dumb nigga. *daps feces*

242. Dos Equis Says:

*daps mac*

smart recognize smart..that’s why b ain’t seen me yet

Where that sucker for love at broskiham?

243. Casket Face Says:

fuck this nigga geraldo rivera, ole subservient spic fuck you mean only the white man can wear hoodies?

foh with your bitch ass mustache

244. Jackson7 Says:

them red reeboks with the tan and white soles in the nahright ad is mad ugly

only a girl would wear them shits

245. Dos Equis Says:

^ no sign. he a smart dumb nigga. *daps feces*

ha..yo every time I’m in the city and I drive past a poorly dressed nigga that looks Dougie friendly I always think back like “that prolly was b”

*daps*

246. Jackson7 Says:

who masked up as Ayo?

247. Jackson7 Says:

foh with your bitch ass mustache

———-

lolwtf?

DMX is datchu?

248. Dos Equis Says:

them reeboks is blood friendly

Reebok leather is softer than virgin hair..lil pinky toe be popping out while you putting your socks on..once you get em on ya feet tho..forget it

249. Jackson7 Says:

my uglyass reebok zigtech joints (black with blue zigtech sole) >>>>>>>>

250. Jackson7 Says:

tinyurl.com/7gsrw3p

OWWWW

251. Harlem World Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 5:26 pm

foh with your bitch ass mustache

———-

lolwtf?

DMX is datchu?

================
    roffle

“bitch ass mustache”

252. Harlem World Says:

the kizza who killed him was a jew

*buries head in the sand*

253. Casket Face Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 5:29 pm
    tinyurl.com/7gsrw3p

OWWWW

strictly for working out b ….

254. Harlem World Says:

lf: dj quik >>>>>

a true producers producer

255. Jackson7 Says:

best kicks i ever played ball in..

them original kobe Bryant Adidas joints..

felt like mattresses for the feet

also funny looking tho

256. Jackson7 Says:

strictly for working out b ….

—————–

nah… they look ill with jeans and Dickie’s too b…

at least on me they do nohomo

257. Dos Equis Says:

Anybody got shot today?

etherfridays fell off

no fuckeries?

258. Casket Face Says:

Dos Equis Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 5:39 pm
    Anybody got shot today?

etherfridays fell off

no fuckeries?

BLAP! BLAP!

yeah yo’ hoe ass about an hour ago exposing the fact that you the only nigga sit at a PC all day on nah

like niggas don’t have tablets and phones

259. LeRoy Green Says:

them original kobe Bryant Adidas joints..

^^^^^6

the ones that look like some damn space boots??

back when kobe had the fro.

co-sign those. strictly for hoopin tho

260. Troyvul Says:

*Steps to podium*

Mr.Feces how do you feel how the improvemnts to the Bills D-Line and your qb Mark Sanchez, are you worried?

261. Das racist Says:

tinyurl.com/7gsrw3p

^^^^^^

Smh, them shits better be crazy mad comfortable

262. Kush Kennedy Says:

Anyone seen those OG Kobe draft day shoe?

It has the hornets colors with the wrong date of the draft on it. Real nice tho.

263. Jackson7 Says:

LeRoy Green Says:

March 23rd, 2012 at 5:42 pm
    them original kobe Bryant Adidas joints..

^^^^^6

the ones that look like some damn space boots??

back when kobe had the fro.

co-sign those. strictly for hoopin tho

————–

these:

tinyurl.com/8a35rd8

264. Jackson7 Says:

i BEEN had weird taste in kicks…

i lean towards the more original and/or flamboyant joints…pause

always trying to color coordinate my “playclothes”…

i spend more money dressing down, than dressing up

265. Kush Kennedy Says:

tinyurl.com/8a35rd8

I love Adidas

But cosign these being strictly for ballin’