Fiend ft. Styles P – Who I Am

Fiend and SP tell you who they be over a tough track.

Download: Link

Previously: Curren$y & Styles P – #The1st28 EP

100 Responses to “Fiend ft. Styles P – Who I Am”

1. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

#millionhoodies

2. Rajon Trondo Says:

What up fRIO

I’m asking for a ceasefire bro.

I ain’t in fighting shape

Something very bad or good is gonna pop off from this zimmerman fuckery

Niggas is looking for a reason to ignite the pipes and act all sorts of foolish.

It gives the all the more reason if the can link it to a “cause”.

Right now officials are preparing for the worst on the low … I see someone else getting bodied by law enforcement behind this shit

4. stot Says:

Danny Ocean Says:
    March 21st, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Britney Griner cute as hell in the face

A TO THE FUCKING YO

5. Casket Face Says:

no offense to anyone, but i be gettin’ real sick about these white niggas just bodying blacks for some type of sick rush…to say they killed “one”.

lil homie ain’t deserve that, and black didn’t deserve the smack to the face on law enforcement’s behalf

cause if zimmerman was black, he would’ve gotten “QUESTIONED” in cuffs at the station…he rights wouldn’t have been given a fuck about.

6. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

He woulda never made it to the jail

They woulda killed his whole family

7. Rajon Trondo Says:

So I go to the dentist today, expecting to get my broken tooth pulled..

He says “you know what? Let’s just pull all your wisdom teeth while your here? Sound good?”

Shit was no fun.

Can you imagine if it was a white kid who got popped by Malik

Holeeshit

Dude would be under the jail

9. b Says:

300 listens 280 deletions
    30 attempts 10 completions
    Niggas got that J Starks swag
    New crib newly furnished niggas stay mad
    Why?

^congrats on the new old mpc
    if making wack beats was a game you’d be mvp

10. Casket Face Says:

oscar grant shit had me fucked up too …we aint sub human creatures, we’re people b

youtu.be/IKy-WSZMklc

11. b Says:

tinyurl.com/736smo8

KFC BUCKET PAYED 10 DOLLARS FOR IT

12. Rajon Trondo Says:

Rajon Trondo Says:
    March 21st, 2012 at 4:47 pm
    So I go to the dentist today, expecting to get my broken tooth pulled..

Shit was no fun.

>>> meth

Fuck ya life Colin

Ya wife over here feeding me chicken soup

13. Rajon Trondo Says:

COLD
    -1 mos, 4 wks ago
    Tron. got vicodins for the low. Scream at me. Well in your case mumble.
    If I can’t snort it, I don’t respeck it..

Rajon Trondo Says:
    March 21st, 2012 at 4:44 pm
    What up fRIO

I’m asking for a ceasefire bro.

I ain’t in fighting shape

^ respectable.

I see you talmbout antibiotics. Fuck wrong witcha?

15. b Says:

BITCH U BETTER PUT THEM PORK CHOPS ON THE GRILLLLLLL

HOT DAWWWWWWWG, MORE FRIES FOR MY NIGGAS

16. b Says:

tinyurl.com/736smo8

^BETTER THAN THE OG

Rajon Trondo Says:
    March 21st, 2012 at 4:47 pm
    So I go to the dentist today, expecting to get my broken tooth pulled..

Shit was no fun.

>>> meth

18. b-ease Says:

cOLD Says:

March 21st, 2012 at 4:56 pm
    Tron. got vicodins for the low. Scream at me. Well in your case mumble.

Weak shit. I got them oxys my dude. I know what’s popping in White America. Get at me, no homillz.

*daps all in vicinity*

19. b-ease Says:

Let’s just pull all your wisdom teeth while your here?

That wisdom teeth pull is a fucking racket. Dentist told me I needed the procedure done like 7 years ago. I laughed. My chompers have been fine.

Tron. got vicodins for the low. Scream at me. Well in your case mumble.

21. b-ease Says:

Bullshit.

If Zimmerman was Black, you would’ve never heard about it.

We kill each other by the dozens EVERY day. Black life not matterning is the issue, whose killing us really isnt.

Racial tensions brewing >>>

23. b-ease Says:

If I can’t snort it, I don’t respeck it..

Real rap.

24. b-ease Says:

Something very bad or good is gonna pop off from this zimmerman fuckery

I vote for the third option Alex. Absolutely fucking nothing will happen.

The grass is about to be cut
    You’ll soon see the racist in plain site

26. Das racist Says:

What’s a good site to watch sports online?

27. b-ease Says:

But how do you feel about Blacks doing the same thing?

Niggers is sleep at the wheel b, real rap.

28. Das racist Says:

Racial tensions brewing >>>

^^^^^^

Co >>>

29. Rajon Trondo Says:

The homie ease comes out of lurkdom to offer heavy narcotics and a kind word?

Much obliged, homie.

30. b-ease Says:

Rajon Trondo Says:

March 21st, 2012 at 5:02 pm
    The homie ease comes out of lurkdom to offer heavy narcotics and a kind word?

Much obliged, homie.

*daps*

That’s what I’m here for dude.

31. Rajon Trondo Says:

I see I said cOLD.

Lemme chill with the govt names lest someone lump me in with the whites

Fuck ya life Colin

^ oh shit. Too facking close

And oh shit b extra money in the bldg

33. EnglandRepresent Says:

Reps for the corporate hoodlums.

34. Rajon Trondo Says:

real talk, i can’t even feel my face yet.. but i’m pretending to be totally out of comission so my wife will take care of the seeds and baby me and shit..

mrs tron : you need anything ?

me : nah….

… i mean, unless u wanna run to panera and get me a smoothie and some broccoli cheese soup….

35. Kush Kennedy Says:

Trayvon family’s legal team>>>

If zimmerman aint in jail by the weekend, shit was a coverup..

They didn’t even take away zimmerman’s gat, or drug test him? The fuck is that about?

36. b-ease Says:

To put it simply, Florida has vigilante laws. I’m not saying that jusifies it, but it contributes to the explanation. Zimmerman and Trayvon scrapped before that piece of shit murdered him, and has defensive wounds. In Florida, that’s enough.

mrs tron : you need anything ?

me : nah….

^ roff

38. Kush Kennedy Says:

Florida’s stand your ground law.

But he was chasing him down, the 911 calls show it.. How you can plead self-defense when you were following him?

That’s what I don’t get.

Engrep

Bk rep to the fullest (c) biggie smalls

Was this the inspiration for your sn?

40. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

broccoli cheese soup….

> hands down thee best thing in panera.

roffle @ ”fuckbaby accessories” tho.

41. b-ease Says:

Really good question.

42. Rajon Trondo Says:

roffle @ ”fuckbaby accessories” tho.

co

“sporting the latest fuckbaby accessories” might be one of most eloquent shots i’ve seen

43. Rajon Trondo Says:

ease, where you been tho ?

44. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

cosign living in a place where shooting folks over stepping on a jordan is self defense.

well…not really but, lifes ill.

45. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^

Couple of the Florida state reps that sponsored that”Stand your Ground” shit said that dude isn’t protected. It really only applies if your attacker initiates the conflict.

46. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

But what about he fact they told dude DON’T FOLLOW HIM

> thas a justice department issue now. even the feds can’t move on that like they can.

47. Rajon Trondo Says:

new post

Illmatic

But what about he fact they told dude DON’T FOLLOW HIM

49. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Son was heard screaming HELP!

> fam…imagine your girl hearing you get killed over the phone.

shits wyle erie. ain naan gon come of it IMO.

blacks getting killed unjustly been a staple in the american psyche to keep us disenfranchised.

Not to mention. Son was heard screaming HELP!