Lloyd Banks – Wake Up (CDQ)

Here is the CDQ and explicit version of Lloyd Banks’ latest release.

Download: Link

Previously: Lloyd Banks – Jackpot (Prod. by Jahlil Beats)

244 Responses to “Lloyd Banks – Wake Up (CDQ)”

1. hl Says:

Rajon Trondo Says:

What’s the verdict on that alc beat tape tho ?

^The link Leroy sent me wasn’t working. Anyone got that?

2. Das racist Says:

Lol @ eskay n’ em not posting anything for the day

Niggas is lazy

3. Tron Stockton Says:

^The link Leroy sent me wasn’t working. Anyone got that?

it worked for me.. i downloaded it on my phone tho, so i dunno if i can re-up it..

4. JihaD Says:

The Absence of Heat Says:
    March 9th, 2012 at 8:41 pm
    Jihad bodied?

Never that cOLD Man.

So, just to recap this week–

Rashid recorded a song about me? Wow, I feel honored– i already rank ahead of Broadway Joe– where is it? I might gotta have to respond to that.

Niggas really only think Speez got 4 downloads even the the only site I promote and push on my twitter and elsewhere is our Bandcamp page?

cool.

Justin, you still real aggy and upset huh? Even if you actually believe we only got 9 Downloads from BSG project (when over 4 people here can tell you they DL’d it), thats still 4 more DL’s that your “Hussle Music,” LOLOLOLOL.

And of course, Scamp is still a failure.

Basically, shit ain’t changed round chea.

*daps whoever deserves dap*

*starts looking for a beat*

King Harald Bluetooth (RIP Rashid) coming soon.

5. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

And of course, Scamp is still a failure.

Oh the irony.

You’re a joke nigga.

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

King Harald Bluetooth (RIP Rashid) coming soon.

He’s gonna have Rihanna & Chris Brown on the hook too.

7. Casket Face Says:

bodie: ” …marlo? you know im with avon right? …stringer bell?”

marlo: “i need you to go back up there and pack up your people, im being a gentleman about it for the moment

….bodie lost

8. Tron Stockton Says:

upping that Alc to mediafire.. if anyone else wants me to send it thru, lemme know

9. Tong Po Flo Says:

cosign saving camwithher Carmen before she gets into the real pron

10. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ Can I get that link Tron Howard?

11. hl Says:

*starts looking for a beat*

King Harald Bluetooth (RIP Rashid) coming soon

^Should be interesting.

12. charles lee ray Says:

Don’t waste your time or ours

13. hl Says:

Feeling like summer ’01.

14. El Feces Loco Says:

“Bluetooth” now more commonly refers to the Bluetooth wireless specification designed by Ericsson to enable cable-free connections between computers, mobile phones, PDAs, printers, etc. Bluetooth in these devices is named after this king. The Bluetooth logo consists of the Nordic runes for his initials, H and B (Long-branch runes version).[12]

The more you know…who is this bluetooth nigga tho? what set he claimin?

15. El Feces Loco Says:

I woulda named my diss Phylicia Rashid or Rashid NewHamHead…why Rashid? Why Harland Bluegroup or wtv? ..his momma name him land imma call him land..blandlord and blandon? the odd couple..ya’ll niggaz need creative directors b

Yo crews out there holla at me b, I can make your creative direction tighter, special sale this week only on beef cd names.

16. Shooter Says:

wheres that Land song at though?

17. TruthSerum Says:

JihaD Says:
    March 10th, 2012 at 9:16 pm
    The Absence of Heat Says:
    March 9th, 2012 at 8:41 pm
    Jihad bodied?

Never that cOLD Man.

So, just to recap this week–

cool.

And of course, Scamp is still a failure.

Basically, shit ain’t changed round chea.

*daps whoever deserves dap*

*starts looking for a beat*

King Harald Bluetooth (RIP Rashid) coming soon.

———–

Well look who decided to crawl from up out of that grave…FUCKBWOI #1, Shelton Lee…What’s good, bitch!? It’s the weekend chump, fucking round w/ this Street Fighter x Tekken shit and smoking on this King Louie….was gonna let you zombie ass niggaz live….Guess not….again since the screen name is TruthSerum…I must deal w/ FACTS only..okay….here we go at 6:33pm west coast time….zitsquadmusicchannel has 246 views…….I have 3,235 youtubechannel views…..simple math, lets look at the numbers….3,235>>>>>>>246….Okay, that shoots down the theory YOU somehow have a larger audience than I do….But….I’m not done yet…..Let’s compare datpiff numbers….cool?….Okay, here we go…..PIGSHITBRAIN released 3/7/2012…has 1,094 views…OH SHIT, DAMN…my ether just backfired on me….Nah, wait hol’ up….that’s just ppl that VIEWED the page….upon closer inspection…14 human beings “allegedly” streamed it and 4 people….NOT 9, nigga….FUCKING FOUR DOWNLOADS…..Nigga I hope you don’t teach Math the way you be counting…..Niggaz would’ve been murked you in the street if you fucked up the count on sum dope money, Shelton…..But wait….Not done….AssBestos Da Minimal, yo “alleged” artist released “STD” on 2/21/2012 and has 1,960 views….Wow, lotta views….81 streams….Damn….Back to reality….and 59 downloads….Yikes, I guess he’s the Drake of ZZzzzz…..zzz….zzz..MG, huh!? So far he’s leading the download race….But….upon further inspection I’m inclined to give those props to his team Hardpress records and NOT YOU Shailure, becuz you CLAIM he’s ya artist, yet you’re NOT in any of his videos or at his mix tape release party….Nigga you HIS personal BLOGGER not his Manager….But hey, nigga looks stupid, so he prolly would take music career advice from a substitute teacher….Okay the last project your sanitation department crew has released on DatPiff is “Just Ass Garbage” it hit the dumpsters and recycle bins on 1/6/2011 with an astounding N/A views….?????…….Non-applicable….Damn, homie! Going right ahead I see SHailure and his ragtag posse of disenfranchised screen names amassed an impressive 51 streams for their effort…..AND….last but not least……7 DOWNLOADS…..I don’t have any music on Datpiff, but according to my sound cloud page I have over 1,090 plays in less than 6 mos….I don’t put my shit up for FREE DOWNLOAD like YOU, attention whore, I repeat…..I RAP FOR FUN, not professionally! But look if you want to verify that I’m telling the TRUTH click my screen name and it will take you right to my sound cloud…..Compare numbers and tell me if I’m LYING…..At the end of the day, Shailure…..Justin’s life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Substitute Teacher Lee’s Life…..How was that Parent/Teacher Conference you was at yesterday, clown!?

i39.tinypic.com/21m599e.jpg

i41.tinypic.com/11tldnm.jpg

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

18. The Absence of Heat Says:

*starts looking for a beat*

King Harald Bluetooth (RIP Rashid) coming soon

^Should be interesting.

^ it’s bout to get real

19. charles lee ray Says:

If bsg ain’t penning this response,Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzip squad

20. JihaD Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    March 10th, 2012 at 9:19 pm
    And of course, Scamp is still a failure.

Oh the irony.

You’re a joke nigga.

Your mama.

You been pussy you backbiting lame. Keep your e-motional bitch ass outta peoples dms and if you got something to say to me, treat me like the first song on Buck the world and say it to my face, or make up another imaginary story where you came to confront me and hope I don’t have video of you not being around…

AGAIN.

Crab.

21. JihaD Says:

El Feces Loco Says:
    March 10th, 2012 at 10:03 pm

Harald Bluetooth was a Viking Killer. He dropped over 30k plus vikings in a mass grave cuz they didn’t follow orders.

And somebody let stand on know he needs to stop wasting his tax return money– for once try to do your father proud and get out of that dead end job, or at least don’t let that cracker keep disrespecting you… shits sad from black man to nigger Jim.

22. TruthSerum Says:

JihaD Says:
    March 10th, 2012 at 11:04 pm
    AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    March 10th, 2012 at 9:19 pm
    And of course, Scamp is still a failure.

Oh the irony.

You’re a joke nigga.

Your mama.

AGAIN.

Crab.

——-

Uh-oh………

i41.tinypic.com/11tldnm.jpg

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

23. Harlem World Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 10th, 2012 at 5:36 pm

LF: Henny got me talking to the ex smh. But I got too much pride for peace talks with her.

^aww mane schpeak on it

===========================================================

Basically, I got no feelings for her – probably the only bitch that ever had me simping at times.

I can’t front I’d definitley smash because she still looks good. Cosign angry sex no homo. Earlier today, I saw an old photo of us during better times and she started talking about how she “misses those days” and how she has no life now lol. She’s playing mind games tho – cus she heard about this other woman I’m messing with at the moment.

I’m only half faded tonight – gonna be hella bitches around so fuck her. A friend of a friend brought many female friends so it should be a good night.

LF:Spitta & Wayne made a great team imo. Been listening to Laced Up & Someone Like Me tonight, they were in playboy mode. That style suits/suited Weezy well.

“All these hoes ain’t nothin but hoes
    I got a few college bitches and a couple of pros
    I cut em like cards, I just shuffle & fold
    Got so many on my bag, that my duffle is swole” (c) Playboy Wayne

24. JihaD Says:

Tron Stockton Says:
    March 9th, 2012 at 10:13 pm
    This dude just refuted the wheel chair allegation but didn’t bother to address the stalker, weirdo or homo allegations.

In his 2.5 million dollar mansion rehab facility pushing his hover-round to the limit.

25. Harlem World Says:

Shoutout to my Nahright e-niccas.

Even the nahggers that don’t fuck with HW.

I done soaked up some useful advice in these comments, no homo.

26. charles lee ray Says:

Nobody likes your raps shehad,when we drop tracks niggas ask for a bsg response,doesn’t that tell you something?keep typing. Stop rappin(c)r.j. orion

27. TruthSerum Says:

JihaD Says:
    March 10th, 2012 at 11:19 pm
    Tron Stockton Says:
    March 9th, 2012 at 10:13 pm

—–

Keep going, Shailure….Time must be slow as fuck living in Raccoon City, since ya’ Resident Evil ass is responding to comments from a day ago….Shit, I knew we had to push the clocks forward…..not back 24 hours, Zombie Lee…But hey….Your CREDIBILITY did get shredded to pieces these last few days….Keep going, Shelton Lie…..this is what your looking like……

i39.tinypic.com/21m599e.jpg

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

28. Harlem World Says:

Roffle @ niccas acting like Success Is My Cologne ain’t the hardest/best beat you’ve heard in a while.

Fucking kick drum knocks like a jab from Mayweather, Drum roll on some military shit.

“too high to judge
    call my ex bitch who did that foul shit
    fuck her brains out and settle the grudge
    backshot revenge style, AINT NO LOVE”

Spitta, you got gems for years b. If I could rhyme this is the shit I’d be talking about. Real life shit.

A-A-A-A-Alchemist >>>>>______

Top 10 D.O.A.

29. Harlem World Says:

“But I’ve got no time for company
    I’m building one o’ them honey
    I know that’s why you want me
    Success Is My Cologne, I spray that bottle on me”

IDGAF, Spitta one of my favorite MC’s of all time.

30. JihaD Says:

charles lee ray Says:
    March 10th, 2012 at 11:26 pm

Lots of people do Standon, including you, or else you wouldn’t keep listening, and asking for help with your raps, and calling niggas brother in law. you keep begging for responses because NO ONE CARES… Not a single person outside of here cares, and when I posted up one of your old tracks I found on Datpiff, everyone laughed at it– your corny bro, and dissing me is all you got.

And I love it. You wasted your tax return money rapping about me!

if you can’t see the clown wig, red nose, and floppy shoes that materialized on your body when you made that decision, then you DEFINITELY need to take Frankies advice and hit that community college.

Or is your Korean… or was she white… bitch still trying to get the money up for you receptionist?

31. Harlem World Says:

March 10th, 2012 at 11:41 pm

Harlem World Says:
    March 10th, 2012 at 11:40 pm
    Hennessy breath <<<<<<<<

I miss drinking :-(

=================
    Nah, if I could quit I would. Not only would I save a bunch of money,but I'd be a lot healthier for it too.

Helps me think tho. I get my philosopher on. Puts things into perspective for me.

34. JihaD Says:

@HW

I miss being able to sit down and just drink a beer or two to unwind, or pour a shot and enjoy it with a meal, smh.

Like you said tho, I’ve definitely kept slimmer because of it, and being clear and level headed over time >>>>>>.

35. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Drinking >>>>

#ACE

36. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Nah, if I could quit I would. Not only would I save a bunch of money,but I’d be a lot healthier for it too.

^This one.

37. Harlem World Says:

“We got history
    I know I still can beat
    Fool…
    And women I’ve been with no it’s true – no matter what I’ve got goin
    Saw me with my main thang
    She still got my number, she textin my phone”

38. JihaD Says:

*Daps TS*

How is your jawn doing bro? and how are you doing?

39. Harlem World Says:

TS!

This ones for you b, no homo!

I’ve been choosing the brown liquor over white spirits lately. Not sure why.

40. Harlem World Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    March 10th, 2012 at 11:57 pm

Drinking >>>>

#ACE

================
    Tudda graveyard.

*swaps Henny for cheap ” I can’t feel my face” vodka*

41. JihaD Says:

Anyway, *daps* to the room.

42. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*Daps JihaD*

I’m doing well bro. WE are doing well. Things are getting stronger and we are moving on and gonna try again in a few.

My prep seasons have been on a billi since I haven’t been here or been to work. Just threw myself in and am going for the gusto. My stalker left a long ass message again and now we are taking precaution to get this bat shit bitch locked up or to an asylum. To make it worse, she’s some old white lady that says she wants to “paint” me and convert me to Bhuddism, smh.. I gotta send you one of these messages so you can take in all the fuckery she’s been spewing. Never thought an old white bitch would have me shook.

Other than that, I’ve been doing well and getting my feet back under me.

I seen you entertaining the peanut gallery bro. Ain’t really worth it bro. How have you been though? Everything still according to plan?

And thanks. A mill.

43. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Whattup H!

I got a double shot of Ketel right here bro.

*Toasts*

Bless you fam. And thanks.

44. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Wow……

I’m not even goin instigate good post will make fa a good week.

Im on dat Bombay.
    Niggas got me co fused on dat simp shit which I wear under a certain context it my main homie boy is a extreme simp I’ve never seen nothin like this leaves his boyz 3 weeks in a row. Way more to story but is what it is