Video: Meek Mill – Dream Chasers Never Sleep (Vlog 4)

Vlog #4 follows Meek Mill during his first trip to the Bahamas.

Previously: Meek Mill – Dream Chasers Never Sleep (Vlog 3)

31 Responses to “Video: Meek Mill – Dream Chasers Never Sleep (Vlog 4)”

1. Harlem World Says:

Meek Mill might not have much money left when its time to record that album

spending all his advance on cars and trips to bahamas

2. b Says:

future birds take a bath>>>>>>>

3. Troyvul Says:

6. Harlem World Says:

Troyvul

as of 2011/2012, who has been the better mc in your opinion

Ross or Nas?

7. rex hussla Says:

Hip-Hop Bar Mitzvah: Jewish Rappers Talk Coming of Age
    grantland.com/blog/hollywood-prospectus/post/_/id/44009/rap-bar-mitzvah-hip-hop-jews-talk-coming-of-age

Drake: “First of all, I live in an all Jewish area [of Toronto], Forest Hill. I went to a predominantly Jewish school. I definitely had a bar mitzvah in an Italian restaurant, mind you. The song of the night was Backstreet Boys’ ‘I Want It That Way.’ I was in synagogue, I had my yarmulke on [but I didn’t do a Torah portion]. I cheated, I just collected the money.”

8. tHe kiD FranKiE Says:

Hw
    Meek livin dat life he def blowin money on watches trips n kicks someone tell him he’s just flavor of month

@b
    For someone who always talkin bout lyricism and stans for washed up punch line rappers
    Your always championing dem wack ass bammas ie future n 2chainz

9. b Says:

b Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 2:35 pm
    Das racist Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 2:34 pm
    Lol @ b championing that Future nigga

He might be the WOAT

^ Lyrically yes. I cant front tho, the dude music is catchy and enjoyable.magic,racks,ryder,same damn time>>>>>>

10. ChainHeavy Says:

Nas is kinda like Jay Elect to me at this point.We know he can easily outrap basically any nigga that picks up a mic.So why the fuck doesn’t he do it?

11. rex hussla Says:

Necro

“If I am correct, there was a synagogue across the street from the Glenwood Projects where I lived at the time in Brooklyn, but it’s hard to remember, it was so long ago. It wasn’t too big. I think it was some fam. The synagogue was filled, though.

“I had [the Torah portion] down perfect and killed it. I remember everyone sweating me and [being] on the dick about it. My teacher was a guy named Velvel. He was a real weird dude. Dude had to have been a 40-year-old virgin. But he was allocated as my teacher, so I learned the ritual. Mom dukes was religious, so there was no playing around with that.

“My brother’s [bar mitzvah] was a huge event. He had all these superhero characters made, out of, like, tin foil, and mad people came. His was def more memorable party-wise then mine. I guess mom dukes had money at the time, and by the time mine came there wasn’t much loot in the fam [laughs].”

12. Troyvul Says:

Meek Mill >

Dude been rapping for a minute, cause I remember ignoring him when he was on Grand Hustle, with the dusty braids and being on house arrest

13. b Says:

@b
    Your always championing dem wack ass bammas ie future n 2chainz

^ Frankie dont look now, but futures buzz is eclipsing spittas as we speak, and he spitta, he can make a hit.

14. tHe kiD FranKiE Says:

Lol Das beat me to it ha

Future make some catchy songs but def woat schtatus

15. rex hussla Says:

Peter Rosenberg, Hot 97 DJ

“I was Bar Mitzvah’d in Chevy Chase, Maryland, on October 31, 1992. It was like 200 people, maybe? I don’t know. I was only concerned with the kids list. I had about 35 kids there, and I felt pretty cool. All I remember was that I spun my speech into a pro-Clinton rally, as the general election was three days after my bar mitzvah.

“Rabbi Fishman is the man. I don’t go to the synagogue much anymore, but he’s super cool. He loves the Celtics as much as I do and he’s one of those men of the cloth who’s handsome and cool. He’s not the super-old stereotypical rabbi you picture.

“The party was at the Holiday Inn on Wisconsin Ave. A nice Holiday Inn, FYI! I remember a lot about the party … The Mario Lemieux Jersey I was wearing over my suit, the ice cream buffet, but the most memorable thing was my brother rapping about me over the beat to ‘What Goes Around Comes Around’ by Grand Puba. It was very touching. I cried in front of everyone.

“For me the slow Boyz II Men songs were key ’cause I wanted to slow dance with the girls. They dressed all sexy. I remember my old relatives feeling awkward by how hot these 13-year-old girls looked. Now, being older — I would probably feel the exact same way.”

16. Casket Face Says:

ChainHeavy Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 2:36 pm

niggas is beat up and out of steam, wifed up used industry goods

17. Troyvul Says:

Troyvul

as of 2011/2012, who has been the better mc in your opinion

Ross or Nas?
    I havent heard Nas’ verse on Tyga track. So thats two verses compared to a whole mixtape by Ross. So by quntity of work I will say Ross.

But it dont matter really

18. LeRoy Green Says:

b Says:

February 21st, 2012 at 2:20 pm

^^^^^6

bruh….niggas finna be out here shootin and stabbin over them foams. Ppl coppin just to re sell em for 3 times their worth

19. Harlem World Says:

meek has the streets

but the streets dont buy records

ross will have to give him his best hooks

maybe help with a drake feature

im just getting my internet a&r on

20. Das racist Says:

^^^^^^

Why should they?

21. LeRoy Green Says:

same damn time>>>>>>

^^^^^6

co-sign

probably his best song

22. Troyvul Says:

maybe help with a drake feature
    Drake loves dude, so I see a Drake feature on his album

23. JihaD Says:

datpiff.com/AnThraxx-Da-General-Mvp-mixtape.317652.html

New Thraxx Mixtape “MVP” available now!!! Listen and DL now!

Check out the first video “Shaun White” youtube.com/watch?v=rsESib8Int8

If you grab off the Zip bandcamp you’ll get a bonus song, some behind the scenes video from BSG and others for #ICanMakeYOSh**Tighter dropping Feb 29th!

JihaD

24. tHe kiD FranKiE Says:

How future buzz eclipsing Spitta?!? He wasn’t on top ten. Spitta got the album droppin next month and just dropped a ep this month he aight. It’s bout to turn up in a week or do watch. He have some posts n videos in few days he aight
    Future won’t make it outta 012 maaaaaggggiiiicccc

25. Bricktop Says:

Why should they?
    Exactly.
    Ya’ll said it yourselves: only 14 year old white girls spend money on rap these days. The HipHop fanbase had proven again and again that it’s not willing to support its own. So why, at this point, would Nas go out of his way to impress you when he’s already given you several legendary pieces of art?

26. Das racist Says:

meek has the streets

but the streets dont buy records
    ^^^^^^

I saw him on MTV some time ago, I don’t think he understands this

27. Troyvul Says:

Spitta is a Niche Market Rapper. He’s one of the few doing it correctly in today climate. Give your fans consitent mixtapes with enough material to make 45min-60min set. That show money will have you laughing.

28. mcb Says:

*enters*
    *sees rex hussla reporting on more Jewish events*
    *doesnt read comments in entirety, wonders how the excerpts are meant*
    *doesnt care*
    *spins dreidel, hits a crack in the wall*
    *Wall opens to reveal a mini Torah scroll ina glass case*

this Torah… was given to me for my Bar Mitzvah, a small, event.
    *sees Torah is open to his portion, in Genesis*
    *smiles*
    *daps Mezuzah on wallpost*
    *walks back into main room, with door closing behind*
    *grabs dreidel, and a shiny coin*
    *walks out of the room*

29. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

b Says:

February 21st, 2012 at 2:20 pm I never thought I would see the day where I would have to go thru all this shit to buy a pair of sneakers. cats is in line for them galaxys right now, it may be a wrap for me.

^^^^^6

> them shits don’t drop for another 3 days, blousedgawd. i got a homie who works at niketown thas gonna let me know when they arrive.

up a picture of the line outside the store you’re waiting at.

i’ont belee you, blandon.

30. TruthSerum Says:

JihaD Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 2:44 pm
    datpiff.com/AnThraxx-Da-General-Mvp-mixtape.317652.html

New Thraxx Mixtape “MVP” available now!!! Listen and DL now!

Check out the first video “Shaun White” youtube.com/watch?v=rsESib8Int8

JihaD

———
    13 views
    0 Streams
    1 D/L

@PhisoD aka Yung Syphon Filter

Yo’ this aint the Okayplayer chat boards, nigga…GTFOH, M.C. Spammer n’ take yo’ trash that-a-way>>>>>>> Nigga ya twitter game must be weak if u gotta constantly spam yo’ recycle bin flow in a c-section mah g… Nigga step yo’ follower game up, get a fucking publicist or sum thing…. How you got artist you manage….But…can’t manage to get a post on a reputable blog….Word bond if u rap n’ comment on Nah SPAM yo’ shit NOW, nigga….Don’t let these Zero Money Getting ass niggaz get all the shine…Niggaz is spambots, b!

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

31. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

13 views
    0 Streams
    1 D/L

a lot of truth is said in jest..but ayoo..like niggaz was saying previously street niggaz dont buy music, ya’ll gotta “sexy”” it up by adding a female element to the promotions or music..this is constructive criticism..theres 5 million rappers..what about the zips gon make me click on they shit?

These dloading niggaz is shallow b, next video just have a bitch rolling round in cocaine nekkid or some crazy shit, …….where the promo pics of the crew for blog niggaz to add with the music? zips website? niggaz ain’t gon listen to the music if they cant look at you and assess your physical appearance (gay but true)..the music is there but the whole package isnt. nullus