Video: Consequence – Papa John’s

Directed by Brian Petchers & Consequence.

Previously: Consequence ft. G-Money, Trapstar Mel & Sgt. War – So Queens Wit It (Video)

88 Responses to “Video: Consequence – Papa John’s”

1. sarjo1988 Says:

startin to embrace reality rap

2. Bones Jackson Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 10:53 am

startin to embrace reality rap

lol

3. sarjo1988 Says:

uh oh

4. London Bloke Says:

How you dont feel like a fag shaking ya ass in a Zumba class tho?

Just cause there 98% women. Theres a reason for that ya filthy homo

That’s like going to the nail salon just cause theres women in there

You disgust me.

5. sarjo1988 Says:

damn comment matrix
    ————————-

That’s like going to the nail salon just cause theres women in there

You disgust me.

uh oh

*fixed

6. London Bloke Says:

Hope this counts as an application to work at your stores rap

7. Das racist Says:

^ you mean on a faggotry scale?
    ^^^^^^

Yes (II)

8. sarjo1988 Says:

afternoon meetings<<<<<

peace

9. tHe kiD FranKiE Says:

That might be the first cons track I pressed play on
    Shit was not bad for real

London Bloke Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 10:56 am
    How you dont feel like a fag shaking ya ass in a Zumba class tho?

Just cause there 98% women. Theres a reason for that ya filthy homo

That’s like going to the nail salon just cause theres women in there

You disgust me.

^ it’s called security… Knowing there’s not an inkling of faggotness in your genetic makeup.

*sings there so many niggas in the blog, why you following me for*

11. S.I.C.K Says:

Late daps to all

12. London Bloke Says:

My Zumba comment got me feeling like when Nino shot G Money

13. Das racist Says:

Truth be told, Consequence aint that bad of a rapper
    I’ve heard worse

Zumba works. Typically I run on the treadmil and break a light sweat but the day I took the zumba class my tshirt was soaked. I ain’t had that kinda workout since I smutted ya moms orifices

15. London Bloke Says:

I aint wanna do (II) my brother cOLD like that.

“AM I MY BROTHER’S KEEPER”

iPhone isn’t ideal for ether. Those burst of creative ether get lost in the process of typing on a tiny keyboard.

But I will bury you you fuckaroach when time permits.

17. London Bloke Says:

lmaoo. What it do tho? I thought it was for toning ya ass etc.

At the moment im on a healthy food diet with at 45 min jog and weights (no jersey egg whites tho)

London Bloke Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 11:11 am
    lmaoo. What it do tho? I thought it was for toning ya ass etc.

^ tone and burn fat fuck nigga what you think.

19. MiddleClassJoe Says:

That Zumba instructor looks gay as hell gyrating on TV.

Still Lmao!

20. London Bloke Says:

Shoutout exercise in moderation though.

I aint tryna be Mr Olympia but I aint tryna be fat either

21. b Says:

staaaaaaayyyyyyy schemin, cuz I rep that LMGeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

I never heard sick rap but I know its a mismatch
    i heard about 30 sick tracks, but not one sick track

you know where I work, I KNOW WHERE U LIVE NIGGA
    you know youll get hurt, you know WHAT IT IS NIGGA

trailer dropping soon lol

Shoutout exercise in moderation though.

I aint tryna be Mr Olympia but I aint tryna be fat either

^ this

23. London Bloke Says:

I never got how people brolic and broke. You needed more hustle and less gym. Cause one of my homies gyms 6 days a week 2hrs a day relentlessly for 10 years.

Dude is brolic (II) but dont even own a car. LMAO

24. Casket Face Says:

wiz cheated on amber rose with natalie nunn then married amber…is his goon hand stronger than kanye’s?

Cosign

>>> weights

26. MiddleClassJoe Says:

b Says:

smh. Drop a song or stfu.

Guys should break the mold of the norm and be receptive to new things. So what Zumba looks gay. Try it it’s exciting

28. Casket Face Says:

males over 25 calisthenics > weights

Zumba >>> whatever you do in the gym except maybe boxing or bball

30. Das racist Says:

^^^^^^

Pilates?

31. &What?! Says:

Dude is brolic (II) but dont even own a car. LMAO

SMH.

People have their priorities messed up.

males over 25 calisthenics > weights

^ Learn em

33. Das racist Says:

Anybody heard of Logic?

A new rapper from Maryland, kid is quite dope

34. b Says:

Casket Face Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 11:19 am
    males over 25 calisthenics > weights

^dj suss one

35. London Bloke Says:

They them brolic dudes in the club that be attracting the recent divorcees, who see them and “think hmm he nice (II)” – the dude probably wearing an outfit of designer clothing (Gucci belts etc) and may even get to go back to her house and smash. But next morning when she realises dude is 34, unemployed, 2 kids, living with his parents and spends his time in the gym maintaining his body (II) with no real decent income, no material possessions worth anything except a few clothes he wears whilst on the prowl, she airs his calls and he repeats the cycle with another lonely woman.

36. mcb Says:

Das racist Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 11:22 am
    Anybody heard of Logic?

A new rapper from Maryland, kid is quite dope
    few tracks off his mixtape

seems pretty good

^^^^^^

Pilates?

^ whatever it maybe. I lurked outside the class for a few sessions. On some man this looks gay but it looks liken it works. The moment I said fuck it, I got the result I wanted.

Lesson here is we need to say fuck it more. Stop worrying about how you will be viewed. This applies to life in general

Fuck the London blokes of the world

trailer dropping soon lol

Oh shit!!

39. b Says:

MiddleClassJoe Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 11:17 am
    b Says:

smh. Drop a song or stfu.

^just checked out ya blog lol, if you not a female kill yourself please.

^ you know to be such an ass pirate. You’re fairly bright.

41. London Bloke Says:

LMAO my nigga went from security to justification

You know its jokes bro

42. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I knew a dude who essentially made his living off of middle aged divorced women tricking off on him

he probably spent 8hrs a day in the gym or grooming 5 days a week

43. Casket Face Says:

London Bloke Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 11:23 am

THIS

…i got a few homies like this, only in their 20’s not 30’s

a male’s prime is 28-42 he can’t ANYTHING he want’s from hoes 18-45

these are the get it poppin’ for real years….

high school and college pimpin’ was jv pimpin’ for you….gotta step it up at 28-42 and have money and clout to play.

44. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

London Bloke Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 11:23 am
    lmfaooo

you just described the dude in my previou comments life..

Lol at the brolic dude who couldn’t wait for summer to rock his tank top. So in spring you see him walking guns out while everyone got on a jacket/hoodie

46. Jersey*Made*Me Says:

Damn fat/frail niggas really got disdain for my brolicness??!

>>>>>weights??!

Say word….

47. &What?! Says:

Word to those skin tight black/white Armani tops those type of guys people wear in the club.

48. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

cosign skin tight Armani tops tho

49. &What?! Says:

Logic – All I Do >>

50. Troyvul Says:

Damn fat/frail niggas really got disdain for my brolicness??!
    Lmao

51. &What?! Says:

cosign skin tight Armani tops tho

No sign.

52. Das racist Says:

cosign skin tight Armani tops tho

No sign.
    ^^^^^^

Co no
    U gots to have some breathing room

53. tHe kiD FranKiE Says:

E Aka Mac With The Cheese
    0 mins ago
    cosign skin tight Armani tops tho

^if it ain’t a V iont respect it

54. b Says:

Jersey*Made*Me Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 11:32 am
    Damn fat/frail niggas really got disdain for my brolicness??!

>>>>>weights??!

Say word….

^ I was anti weights until last week. That shit compliments the calisthenics perfectly.both are good. I been curling this 100 something pound barbel shit bulk ya arms up overnight

55. Danny Ocean Says:

the gym is the new club.

quality broads on quality broads on quality broads.

56. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Brolic niggas<<<<<<

57. MiddleClassJoe Says:

fuck a gym.

58. Jersey*Made*Me Says:

I’ll put it like this….

I don’t stay in shape and workout for no bitch. I live by the code of staying ready so you don’t have to get ready. You just never know when/why/how you might have to go upside a nigga head out here. I don’t always make the wisest choices in my life and I know the can is always a possibilty for me,one thing I will never be is food. I got daughters to protect and i’m creeping on 40,these young nniggas don’t respect nothing but lead in they ass or a knot on they head. I’m more than willing to accomodate them.

It ain’t about vanity where i’m coming from.

*daps the crew*

59. b Says:

MiddleClassJoe Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 11:40 am
    Brolic niggas<<<<<<

^ayo

60. b Says:

co sign keeping ya body in optimum shape in case one has to put that twerk in

London Bloke Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 11:28 am
    LMAO my nigga went from security to justification

You know its jokes bro

^ lol I wrote the book on psychological ether

Chapter 3 know you opponent.

Lookout for placating. It gives the illusion opponent is leading and is striking from a superior position.

62. Danny Ocean Says:

I’m just tryna make sure that my son wealthy
    outta shape but I make sure that my gun healthy

63. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Co-sign Asians finally taking over sports and dominating in every field of human achievement.

64. London Bloke Says:

Nah i think you missed the crux of my comment jersey

First of all i dont have a problem with any of it. Niggas live how they wanna.

Second, my issue is with the lack of grind elsewhere outside the gym. If you at a good level of success elsewhere in your live or you striving as well as gyming then I understand.

I just don’t understand the niggas that got 150% dedication to gym but 0% to everything else.

But hey their lives not mine

65. Troyvul Says:

Co-Sign ridin around the city with the blicky under the front seat off safety before picking your children up from school.

*Daps jers*

one thing I will never be is food

^ illy

67. Danny Ocean Says:

lighter weight, higher reps >

that brolic muscle-bound prison yard swag, we off that

68. Bricktop Says:

Fuck the London blokes of the world
    0_o

69. Jersey*Made*Me Says:

Co-sign Danny Ocean

The quality of women in the gym>>>>>

No broke section 8 c section scar bitches,they can’t maintain the membership fees.

Just health conscious,employed women….mostly single.

I don’t go for bitches and I don’t wanna be talked to,talk,or be bothered while i’m going in,but I ain’t blind.

70. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Co-sign LA Fitness being ghettoer than ALDI and Long John Silver combined with a sprinkle of EBT card.

71. Danny Ocean Says:

lmao

^ they prolly think it somehow will open doors maybe movies media or just bag a wealthy chick.

After all dude bagged jlo

73. Bones Jackson Says:

How do you help someone that don’t help themselves?

74. b Says:

Danny Ocean Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 11:46 am
    lighter weight, higher reps >

that brolic muscle-bound prison yard swag, we off that

^ chill we super brolic wife beater mafia over here. I find that less niggas test you when you look like you will hurt a brother.

75. Casket Face Says:

Danny Ocean Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 11:46 am
    lighter weight, higher reps >

that brolic muscle-bound prison yard swag, we off that

word to dr dre water balloon head ass, dave chapelle too

Danny Ocean Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 11:46 am
    lighter weight, higher reps >

that brolic muscle-bound prison yard swag, we off that

^ Ashton kutcher swag

77. The Shot Clock Says:

the gym is the new club.

quality broads on quality broads on quality broads.

therres a lot of females at Costco too

78. Das racist Says:

Cosign 2012 being the year to get your fitness levels up (II)

79. Jersey*Made*Me Says:

I’m bout to do some random Tuesday shit.

I’m going to peep Ghost Rider at a matinee to break the monotony,I dont even fuck with the movies like that. All torrent everything over here…

*daps*

word to dr dre water balloon head ass, dave chapelle too

^ Roff dave got hold of that super weed. Shit’ll have you squeezing out extra reps.

81. Troyvul Says:

Niggas need more clembuterol

82. London Bloke Says:

Nah i wish they had a bigger plan like that cOLD

Dudes can just commit to gym cause they enjoy it there and the female attention afterwards whereas any grind or job they don’t, so they failing

Perhaps the female attention supplements their self realisations of the failings in their life by not achieving anything of significance in their lives as of yet.

Oh well…like i said…their lives.

Jay > nas

83. Casket Face Says:

jogging in public places and calisthenics > treadmill and gym

i.e. brooklyn bridge, central park, l.e.s. to tribeca, ***chealsea

chealsea has the most SEX CRAVING females b, swear on everything

…soooo many hoes secretly watching your progress, when you looking like something they asking your for health tips/flirting.

outside > gym

…we off that for 2012

84. The Shot Clock Says:

i was down in jamaica last month and that weed had me juiced for no reason. some green got that meth effect to it. now i know why them rastas be fit as fuck.

85. Bricktop Says:

How do you help someone that don’t help themselves?
    Isn’t possible.

86. S.I.C.K Says:

@b

Show up at my door and I will choke the shit outta you. It’s a simple concept. No jokes.No back and forth.Just try me.Please.You are pussy and still uncomfortable with hoes.You ain’t fooling nobody.

87. sarjo1988 Says:

b Says:

February 21st, 2012 at 11:42 am
    co sign keeping ya body in optimum shape in case one has to put that twerk in
    bs tryin out for the twerk team?

88. sarjo1988 Says:

Show up at my door and I will choke the shit outta you.
    i lol’d for some reason…

not knock u the fuck out
    not beat u to a pulp…

but choke the fuck out of u

that boy aint playin…i got 5hundo on sick