Kendrick Lamar & Danny Brown Cover FADER

Kendrick Lamar and Danny Brown both grace the cover of FADER’s issue #78. Check out the cover stories here and here.

Previously: Civilized Talk w/ Kendrick Lamar (Video)

61 Responses to “Kendrick Lamar & Danny Brown Cover FADER”

1. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

weirdo rap

2. London Bloke Says:

cool because i try hard to be different rap

3. Harlem World Says:

SMH

4. London Bloke Says:

You Danny Brown fans need to off yaselves no shots

5. London Bloke Says:

hand in ya life resignation no shots

6. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

👎

7. Harlem World Says:

Signing Snoop is a bad idea.

8. why? Says:

STFU Bloke, yes shots.

9. Mel Kiper III Says:

NYK>>>>>>>>>

No NBA team puts fear in my heart any longer (cept thunders)

10. Harlem World Says:

Kendrick Lamar = zzzz rap

Danny Brown = possible closeted homosexual.

11. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

When your favorite rapper’s hair is a blown out bob crossed with the Cassie side-shave crossed with Whitney Houston after she just snorted 18 lines off of Ray J’s taint, kill yourself.

12. Bones Jackson Says:

Harlem World Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 11:30 am

Kendrick Lamar = zzzz rap

Danny Brown = possible closeted homosexual.

It’s sad how true this is. When did rap become filled with weirdos?

13. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Harlem World Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 11:30 am

Kendrick Lamar = zzzz rap

Danny Brown = possible closeted homosexual.

Welcome to this new generation of black men raised without any male influence.

No man to teach them to play catch, no man to imitate while he shaved on a Sunday morning, no man to hold down the fort and make the fam-o feel secure.

So niccas just wander around confused about their sexuality, portraying that they fuck bitches but you know there’s deep dark secrets there.

Until black men start being there for their seeds, problem will only get worse.

14. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Yasser has a valid point

15. Bricktop Says:

signing Snoop <<<<<
    You gotta put it in perspective though.
    Percy TESTED Suge's gangster when Suge was still a relatively imposing figure within the industry.
    Suge fell all the fucking way back.
    P didn't even have to speak on it.
    Different cloth type dude.

16. 7v5a7 Says:

Danny Brown mc skills >> Danny Brown Style….
    To each their own, Danny got bars, can front on that

17. Danny Ocean Says:

cosign abandoned mothers and single parent households being at the root of a lot of black america’s problems.

18. Bones Jackson Says:

No he doesn’t. Being gay or being closeted gay has nothing to do with a person having a father figure around. That nigga just has problems.

19. C. Dufflebags Says:

Kendrick’s reaction to pic beside him:

STOP IT PI

20. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

NIGGAZ kinna look like brovas..I respect dannys reasoning for why he keep his hair shaved and his teeth two apart tho..dumb genius.

Kendrick Lamar Brown? Danny Lemar?

21. Danny Ocean Says:

To each their own, Danny got bars, can front on that

generally speaking. i’d argue that the presentation is just as if not more important than the actual material.

22. ChainHeavy Says:

If you’re not scared of the Heat,I don’t know what basketball games you watch.Im an OKC fan and I realize nobody else is playing at that level.

23. Bricktop Says:

When did rap become filled with weirdos?
    The moment you blank stared at Wayne kissing Birdman…
    … and remained silent.
    Or WORSE,
    Continued to support Wayne in light of such flagrant faggotry.

24. Danny Ocean Says:

OKC is fools gold

25. Harlem World Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 11:51 am

Yasser has a valid point

==================
    Cosign.

26. Das racist Says:

Weirdo/Alternative rap >>>

That’s my lane

27. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Nah, that’s not a valid point. That’s some warped thinking from a warped man.

Being a man is different for every black man. Some niggas had worse plights than others. Some had it easy. And some niggas didn’t even try. They knew the odds were slim against them and didnt redeem their hands. Looked for the easy route or just ignored the visible storm about to take them because it was too damn paralyzing to think about.

Too many niggas got a lot to say though. And ain’t a lot people helping out.

28. Bricktop Says:

FTR: I’ve got no problem with the gays. I just don’t want that shit in my rap.

29. London Bloke Says:

co-sign other closeted fatherless fans supporting Danny as he projects their inner self

30. big_seth Says:

Bricktop Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 12:00 pm
    When did rap become filled with weirdos?
    The moment you blank stared at Wayne kissing Birdman…
    … and remained silent.
    Or WORSE,
    Continued to support Wayne in light of such flagrant faggotry.

LOL

31. Bricktop Says:

Nosign supporting homosexual Bloods.

32. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Bricktop
    2 mins ago
    FTR: I’ve got no problem with the gays. I just don’t want that shit in my rap.

^nah, I don’t like them fags.

33. Bricktop Says:

On a day where we sit and reflect on the assassination of Lincoln…
    .. shots rang out.

34. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

London Bloke
    1 min ago

^lmaaaaooooo

35. London Bloke Says:

HL Says:

February 20th, 2012 at 12:13 pm

ahh man i love Danny Browns bars and his hair. Great expression of self

SMH

36. London Bloke Says:

Now Danny look more like K’Naan crackhead aunt than his pops

All part of the “hide ya kids” family

37. ChainHeavy Says:

OKC is fools gold
    Explain your thinking.

38. Captain Planet Says:

Jay-Z woke up to a world where the people he always tried to impress think Nicki Minaj is hotter than him

Nas won.

39. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Nas won.

GEM

40. Bones Jackson Says:

Nas won.

Biggest lie ever in rap. He never wins.

41. London Bloke Says:

Nas doing features with Wale and Tyga

He aint won

42. Bricktop Says:

^nah, I don’t like them fags.
    I’m sayin, I’m not gonna sit here and front like I DON’T like some Elton John songs, or Queen, or George Michael, or David Bowie. Hell, I’m pretty sure Aubrey’s even made an r&b track that doesn’t bother me.

I just don’t want it mixed intro my rap. Nah mean? Just be yourselves. Stop lying to us. I’ll respect your art more in shit.

43. Captain Planet Says:

* daps EMac, HW, LB and TS the gay basher *

44. London Bloke Says:

Jay-Z feels embarrassed getting on tracks with these little niggas that HE signed and make him money

Meanwhilst Nas does Bun B-esque features on their rivals tracks. SMH

Bars are still brolic tho. Make no mistake

45. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Spitta>>>>>>Nas part 1,327,019

46. Das racist Says:

Cosign questioning the science of hating gays

Let them batty boys cook (II)

47. Captain Planet Says:

Were gays born gay ?

If so, how can you hate someone for something they have no control over ?

You hate short people ? Black people ?

No Homo.

48. Harlem World Says:

I can’t front, no gay person has ever caused me any problems.

I’m pretty sure most of my clothes were designed by raging homos.

I’d be a hypocrite to hate them (ll).

49. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

If your fav rapper was outted as being gay does it change the fact that he still can rap ortht you like him? Would u stop listening?

50. London Bloke Says:

But Danny Brown looking like a transgender is enough for me to boycott his music.

I boycotted music for a LOT less

Currency almost got boycotted for the $ sign. Curtains syndrome i call it

51. Captain Planet Says:

Some dude told me he hates babies the other day

I watch that dudes every move now(No Homo)

How you hate the innocent, but fuck with flawed adults ?

Something ain’t right

52. Harlem World Says:

53. Captain Planet Says:

Harlem World
    0 mins ago

I’m pretty sure most of my clothes were designed by raging homos.

—————-

HW rocks Chanel

54. London Bloke Says:

Harlem rocks Sean Jean and FUBU so quite possibly truth

55. Captain Planet Says:

Harlem World
    0 mins ago

————–

No doubt

I been thought dude was funny style since day 1

Check the archives

56. Bricktop Says:

Were gays born gay ?
    In the eyes of god? No. For a perfect god would not create something homosexual, right? God does, however, give free will to people. Now, if one can CHOOSE to be gay, then logic states that one can likewise CHOOSE to be straight.

So, yeah, people are born gay.

57. Captain Planet Says:

In all honesty

Gay men make me uncomfortable, I can’t front

Don’t know if they checking a nigga out, flirting whatever

When I watch Don Lemon on CNN it always trips me out that he goes home and lays in bed with a man

But if that’s the way God created them how can I hate them for that ?

We need guidance

58. Danny Ocean Says:

Explain your thinking.
    ______

teams with shoot first point guards and no dominant big men don’t win titles.

59. Captain Planet Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    6 mins ago

—————–

I wouldn’t be able to listen to him anymore as a rapper, singer is different

Elton John got bangers and my world wouldn’t flip if Prince came outta the closet

Hate the Game (HW)

60. Captain Planet Says:

Bricktop
    4 mins ago
    Were gays born gay ?

So, yeah, people are born gay.

—————-

That’s Old Testament shit bruh

There were slaves in the Old book, whites use that to subjugate us with that

There’s a New book, you think Jesus would support slavery ? Would Jesus gay bash ?

I think not

The New Book is about Love, Forgiveness, Inclusion, Acceptance

Stop me if I start preaching

61. Captain Planet Says:

* Sparks Conversation *

* Sparks Blunt *

I’m but a sinner Lorrrrdddd !