Video: Wale ft. Miguel – Lotus Flower Bomb (Live On Conan)

Wale, with Miguel’s assistance, performs ‘Lotus Flower Bomb’ on Conan.

Previously: Wale #10 On MTV’s 2011 Hottest MCs List (Video)

81 Responses to “Video: Wale ft. Miguel – Lotus Flower Bomb (Live On Conan)”

1. JihaD Says:

spitgame-shells.bandcamp.com/

New SPITGAME #HATE available for listening and DL for anyone interested!

More New music dropping every day this week in anticipation for MVP & I Can Make Yo Sh** Tighter!!!

JihaD

2. Hoskins Says:

MMG Untouchable >>>

3. Cypher Says:

Jihad = Wondough 3.0 ?

4. Casket Face Says:

got damn hot 97 plays too much drake, its too the point of annoying now…like every othet song is drake.

no hate, cause drake my dude but im just saying bro damn

5. charles oakley Says:

Jihad = Wondough 3.0 ?
    roffs

sn: r. kelly – when a womans fed up >>>

ya boi shed real gangsta tearz listen to dis one

6. mcb Says:

National Simp Day
    AKA
    Hallmark day

*daps all*

7. London Bloke Says:

Diddy smashing Cassie, rolling to her with the awards, then partying so hard at the playboy masion he had to go hospital

at 42 years old?!

SMH dude is LIVING

8. Harlem World Says:

lmao at that singing goon, he sings better than drake too

he tryna hop in max b lane tho, no respect there

9. Harlem World Says:

Alley Boy To T.I. & Young Jeezy! “Middle Finger To Both Of You”

=====================================
    is this clown bi polar? this clown at 1st said it wasnt a diss

a few weeks later he changes his mind

every interview of his they talk about jeezy, t.i, yung la beef – never about his shitty music

dont get bodied, tip and jeezy are not yung la

10. Harlem World Says:

Win A Date With Drake’s ‘Practice’ Video Vixen, Kyra Chaos

========================
    *secretly enters competition*

11. London Bloke Says:

*Nahrights it up*

*refuses to be a trick*

*offers to bring Kyra to moms basement*

*is disqualified*

12. Troyvul Says:

sn: r. kelly – when a womans fed up >>>

ya boi shed real gangsta tearz listen to dis one
    LMAO

13. Casket Face Says:

morning runs while bitches are on their way to work = VERY MOTIVATIONAL

14. S.I.C.K Says:

double headers(2 bitches one night)>>>>>

I`m fucking exhausted.That 5 hour energy drink makes me loopy as hell.Felt like my heart was beating out my chest on some ol Rick James shit.I`m getting too old for this shit.

15. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Flyytattedsky:instagram

Holla @ me

She private so I gotta request her but

White Nike status

16. Casket Face Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 9:16 am
    double headers(2 bitches one night)>>>>>

same time or different times …smashing a side and then coming home to wifey doesn’t count.

17. London Bloke Says:

no users found frankie

18. DJ Chase Says:

There’s nothing quite like Nahright morning fuckeries.

*Daps to the squad*

New Mix: @Iam_DJChase Vol. 1

Enjoy

iamdjchase.podomatic.com/

19. JihaD Says:

Cypher Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 7:16 am
    Jihad = Wondough 3.0

Nah, I just don’t really come over here anymore to talk… most niggas worth speaking to (cept for a few) are on twitter, and with everything I got going on with this management company I simply don’t have time to indulge in the petty hating and bickering that goes on here, bro.

*daps*

JihaD

20. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

After further review nawwwwww

Straight jumppff smut status after goin thru more pics show da true essence of smiggidy

21. London Bloke Says:

ahh the old deceptive locked account saga

Been there a few times

22. London Bloke Says:

Why they got private accounts but accepting people they dont know?

23. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Flyyytattedsky

3 y’s

She’s just avg first page right but then u keep goin see her w/o makeup etc and what not meh I’d def smash for months on end doe
    She look like one of my bitches not sure of that’s a good or bad thing lol

24. Harlem World Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 9:25 am

After further review nawwwwww

=====================
    yaris sanchez status

25. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

management company

^speak on it doe. What can da streets expect?

26. S.I.C.K Says:

@casket

let`s not get technical nigga.lol let me have my moment of euphoria

*daps Jihad*

DJ chase chase chase chase chase*echoes indefinitely*

27. Harlem World Says:

“so shit, i put the rubber on tighter”

thats.not.yo.chiick

10. Jay-Z – Resevoir Dogs Feat. Beanie Sigel, The Lox, & Sauce Money
    11. Jadakiss – Kiss of Death
    12. Nas – Made You Look Remix Feat. Jadakiss & Ludacris
    13. Jay-Z – Do It Again Feat. Beanie Sigel
    14. Jadakiss – Put Your Hands Up
    15. The Lox – Wild Out
    16. Jadakiss – We Gon Make It Feat. Styles P.
    17. Scarface – Guess Who’s Back Feat. Jay-Z & Beanie Sigel
    18. Notorious BIG – Who Shot Ya
    19. Beanie Sigel – Mack Bitch
    20. Jadakiss – Air Out
    21. Jay-Z – Success Feat. Nas
    22. Craig Mack – Flava In Ya Ear Remix Feat. Notorious BIG
    23. Notorious BIG – 10 Crack Commandments
    24. Nas – Halftime

29. Harlem World Says:

worldstaruncut.com/uncut/40093

1 more time for good measure

nsfw

30. Harlem World Says:

*plays is that yo bitch on valentines day*

nas must have been so pissed, smh

jay was cold blooded

31. Harlem World Says:

this is how i know chrissy touched it in miami

i believe in cokewave

32. London Bloke Says:

HW u seen that foreign (dutch) girl dancing to practice on WSHH?

Drake did it for our culture (c) mel

33. DJ Chase Says:

I’m done plugging for the day. But seriously, check my shit out. The mix is fire.

34. Harlem World Says:

London Bloke Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 9:36 am

HW u seen that foreign (dutch) girl dancing to practice on WSHH?

===================
    *heads to wshh again*

35. S.I.C.K Says:

Welp I just bought 2 sets of flowers AND balloons.It`s only right.

simping today ONLY>>>>>>>

36. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

After final review….

I approve of flyyytatttedsky

Looks like alot of fun. Sure she down to get it in. She has alot of different looks. Can look good cute, but clean up an resemble Sade. Overall I give her a 7.5 close to 8 Lotta tattoos but it works for her. I think she in Harlem. Hw go get dat!

37. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Welp I just bought 2 sets of flowers AND balloons.It`s only right.

^my nigga!!!

Sick how long are u gonna keep da charade up? Are both participants aware???

Speak on it

Efl dropped mad gems yday truth

*illuminated*

38. London Bloke Says:

You coming home to dishes and empty soda cans

not sure why but this is extra disrespectful to me LMAO

39. Casket Face Says:

Coming over your shit
    Got my feet up on you sofas, man
    I mean a hostess for my open hand
    You coming home to dishes and empty soda cans
    I got your bitch in my Rover man
    I never kiss her, I never hold her hand
    In fact I diss her I’m a bolder man
    I’mma pimp her, it’s over man
    When I twist her in the Gold sedan

yeah man hov would’ve got shot in his fucking face…i would did the 10 like shyne, fuck it b. nas got hoed his whole adult life….

40. Hoskins Says:

Win A Date With Drake’s ‘Practice’ Video Vixen, Kyra Chaos

^^^ seen this. A kiss at the end of the night is the best anyone entering can hope for

Someone like that isnt really looking for a date

41. Casket Face Says:

DJ Chase Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 9:36 am

I’m done plugging for the day.

i43.tinypic.com/nv5kcx.gif

42. London Bloke Says:

Not even that but how much respect can she have for a dude that “won” a date with her online

You lucky to get a hug

43. London Bloke Says:

Not like you bidded highest for her at a charity auction where u spent good money to win (automatically got her moist) plus can play like you did it for a cause

You.won.on.the.internet

44. Harlem World Says:

one of my closest homies is in love with a “reformed” smut

several of my homies have hit, passed her around, smutted her out – and he knows this

but a sucker for love is a sucker for love

“how foul is she…and you wifed her?!?”

45. Harlem World Says:

if kyra chaos wasnt semi famous, any nicca with high self esteem could cuff this broad, smut her out

i hate how drake gasses up these strippers

see how fif had her in his video? the exact opposite

46. Casket Face Says:

yaris vasquez? ….didn’t banks used to knock that down?

youtu.be/PQL549N6knE

47. Casket Face Says:

kyra chaos? nah she’s like a 6 with aight curves …wouldn’t go out of my way to beat.

48. London Bloke Says:

I like my women slim with a healthy bottom and sexy in the face

Kyra is overrated in my sort

49. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

You wouldn’t look twice at kyra w/o that horse ass ass she got

Shes got a body built fa sex other than that…

50. Casket Face Says:

she’s a hood nickel (canadian nickel at that)…

51. S.I.C.K Says:

Are both participants aware???
    YUP

Like I said before if a woman really loves you she will turn a blind eye.Plus I do my shit in a respectful way.I sat both of them down and told them that I can never be totally monogamous nor do I expect them to be.The younger one really does`nt care that much.She`s doing her own thing anyway.My wife doesn`t like it but she knows who I`m with so it`s easier to deal with.I`m not legally married to anyone so hey.

52. Hoskins Says:

*Cam True Mag face*

53. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Sick u livin da dream my g!
    *daps*

54. b Says:

e kiD fRanKiE Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 10:05 am
    Sick u livin da dream my g!
    *daps*

^no sign, im willing to bet both them hoes wack. sick look like mike wilbon if he never stepped foot in college , had a stroke and a pcp addiction.

55. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

i hate how drake gasses up these strippers

see how fif had her in his video? the exact opposite

^you pose a very interesting point!
    As you see in the practice video she wouldn’t even kiss drake
    In the 50 video he’s rubbin n slapping all over her ass whilst she smiles n laughs

56. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I’d trick on Kyra but video girls have short shelf lives

beauty pageant contestants > models > video girls

57. Casket Face Says:

b Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 10:10 am
    e kiD fRanKiE Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 10:05 am
    Sick u livin da dream my g!
    *daps*

^no sign, im willing to bet both them hoes wack

or doing their own thing on the side with a more g’d up nigga

58. S.I.C.K Says:

Sick u livin da dream my g!
    *daps*
    Alot of responsibility comes with it though.I know eventually the young one is gonna find somebody else.She wants kids and I don`t .The wife thinks I`m going through a phase and I`m gonna tire of it so I guess she`s waiting it out.We developed a good friendship so I know if either of them chose to leave,we can still be cool.

59. JihaD Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 9:29 am
    management company

^speak on it doe. What can da streets expect?

I got 3 artists under the umbrella- Anthraxx, who I just secured 3 MAJOR features for his debut project ( I can’t give those out yet), Killer Mike just dropped of a verse for my southern artists Da Hendo Villanz, and I got Peedi Crakk giving me two verses- one for speezy project and another for Anthraxx, and I’m talking with Don Trip for Speez feature. We got the Zip projects still dropping because we said we are gonna finish them, and we prolli gonna do a Zip compilation for the end of the year. And of course, Hand 2 God underway.

JihaD

60. b Says:

what ever happened to that hoe from sesame street sick was cryin bout a few months back? big bird and elmo touched it.

61. London Bloke Says:

Alot of responsibility comes with it though

this nigga sick think he spiderman roffs

62. S.I.C.K Says:

dickriding will get you nowhere brandon.You need to soak up some of this game I got you fahterless insecure shell of a man.You are a bitchmade chronic masturbator.You are a fake snake nigga.You`ll probably will jerk off tonight and cry yourself to sleep.Loser

63. London Bloke Says:

lmaoooo

64. Hoskins Says:

beauty pageant contestants > models > video girls

^^^ I wouldnt say no to any

65. Harlem World Says:

==================
    can tell nas loved her too

she was in the nas is like video riding shotgun

i know nas was thinking, this is my boo right here, my nubian queen, my babys mother

66. Harlem World Says:

jihad making moves

jimmy v got the ball rollin

67. b Says:

lol @ sick talking bout a nigga being uncomfortable around hoes cuz I dont perform oral sex on prostitutes.sick, u may be a lil too comfortable with these hoes.u talkin greasy with that baby oil in ya back pocket?

68. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

vanessa williams is still going to fss when she’s in a nursing home

69. London Bloke Says:

Valentines day related: Who told that story on Nah about coming in and finding their girl butt naked braiding another dudes hair

I crydied

70. S.I.C.K Says:

Enough real talk.Jealousy is a female trait.Alot of y`all niggas claim to have this and that yet display jealousy.why??I`m a humble nigga just spitting.Casket you need to chill with that shit b.Notice how other niggas just hold their tongue.We all talk shit in here.

71. London Bloke Says:

Know my comment was in jest sick. You doing ya thing pleyboi (c) birdman

72. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I crydied
    lmaohalkauehbgla;uelagjlla;

73. b Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 10:21 am

^cuz u pussy faggot, and that shit on ya lip got some shit on its lip

74. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

London Bloke
    1 min ago
    lmaoooo

^v day ether>>>>>>

75. JihaD Says:

Harlem World Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 10:19 am
    jihad making moves

jimmy v got the ball rollin

Actually, HW I need to get with you. You still got that publicist information? And I need to let you hear these two albums I got working right now, bro– need an opinion and some advice.

*daps*

JihaD

76. S.I.C.K Says:

B are you gonna be alone tonight?answer that question.We all men here right?Nobody loves you brandon.It hurts don`t it.You got the same tired jokes.Cornball as nigga.Bipolar piece of shit.Take your meds faggot and get off my dick.You making a fool out of yourself.Your rhymes are trash too.

77. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Shells keep doin ya thing b

78. b Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 10:24 am
    B are you gonna be alone tonight?answer that question.

^A YO and no. Im be wit ya moms gettin that slow sloppy

79. S.I.C.K Says:

B got some lace gloves for tonight.Hands smooth as lambskin.How does one make jerking off a lifestyle choice?A damn shame brandy.

80. b Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 10:27 am
    Shells keep doin ya thing b

^word, just dont rap.

81. big_seth Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

beauty pageant contestants

nigga chasing toddlers & tiaras.

you disgust me