Maino ft. PUSH! & Mouse – Gangstas Aint Dead

Off Maino’s Day After Tomorrow album dropping February 28th.

Pre-order on iTunes.

Previously: Maino – Criminal (Video)

20 Responses to “Maino ft. PUSH! & Mouse – Gangstas Aint Dead”

1. Jackson7 Says:

Maino ft. PUSH! & Mouse – Gangstas Aint Dead

————

k

2. rex hussla Says:

I get that same look on my face when I hear Maino’s music

3. Jackson7 Says:

Maino and ASAP Rocky = substantial evidence that NY rap done fell off bad

FEMALE AUTOMATED VOICE

MAINO THUG TO FUCKBOY TRANSMISSION COMPLETE. PLS REMOVE DISC.

5. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

For some reason, this remind me of that Red Cafe cover art where he was looking like a 4ft tall pygmy.

“i swear for 3 days I cried, I, looked at the sky. Asked god why…”

6. Jackson7 Says:

cOLD Says:

February 13th, 2012 at 3:23 pm
    FEMALE AUTOMATED VOICE

MAINO THUG TO FUCKBOY TRANSMISSION COMPLETE. PLS REMOVE DISC.

—————–

LOL..damn

7. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

COLD
    1 min ago
    Pls tell me jihad this is not what it has come to? No more mixing it up in threads… Just the occasional promo and bounce? Word?

^co sizzle
    What’s really hood?

8. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    -1 mos, 4 wks ago
    COLD
    1 min ago

^co sizzle
    What’s really hood?

^Tri-Size?

Why you doin’ us like that God?

9. Jackson7 Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

February 13th, 2012 at 3:24 pm

“i swear for 3 days I cried, I, looked at the sky. Asked god why…”

——————-

word..

the looks on Drake and JCole’s faces were priceless… they was like, “yooo… look at this lil nigga with us b..”

10. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Rip Jihad
    Rip Kev

Damn wtf

11. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Man, that nigga looked EXACTLY like Beetlejuice from Howard Stern.

“i swear for 3 days I cried, I, looked at the sky. Asked god why…”

^ word I cried too. Niggas is silly yo.

Someone typed niggas is pygmy. And I Was bodied

13. Eric Mangini Says:

cOLD Says:

February 13th, 2012 at 3:23 pm
    FEMALE AUTOMATED VOICE

MAINO THUG TO FUCKBOY TRANSMISSION COMPLETE. PLS REMOVE DISC.

crydies (c) EFL

14. Jackson7 Says:

lolsmh

Elephant in the room

16. Kush Kennedy Says:

Maino stay putting out more albums than mixtapes. I haven’t even heard a maino joint since “Hi Hater”, and I still hate that track.

17. Hoskins Says:

I get that same look on my face when I hear Maino’s music

^^^ roff

Someone pls find that red cafe pic. I could use a good laugh

Kush Kennedy Says:
    February 13th, 2012 at 3:31 pm

^ I would give Maino some credit he has the formula to make a hit single.

20. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

This nigga lonely with a bottle of champagne looking depressed. Surely he’s not saying that he’s alone at the bottom, is he? Because he’s not near the top and there’s a million at the bottom with him.

I dont get his message here. Niggas don’t drink champagne by themselves or celebrate mediocrity. Less even…