Video: Freeway – Master of Ceremony

Karmaloop Music and Rocksmith have hooked up for a 12 track release called the Freedom of Speech Project, and Freezer has the first drop with “Master of Ceremony”.

Previously: Tone Trump Brings Out Freeway & Beanie Sigel In Virgina

69 Responses to “Video: Freeway – Master of Ceremony”

1. DJ Chase Says:

the instagram name is Cheeky_vvs. I found shorty…

What’s instagram all about anyway… i have it, but i’ve never used it… its just twitter for pictures?

2. London Bloke Says:

Free At Last was a classic

3. Bricktop Says:

Not sure if sex in a mini is possible for the average sized American, BUT I used to fuck the dogshit out of my chick in my old Mustang 5.0. And you couldn’t let your legs touch the floor in the rear cause the heat from the exhaust would emanate through the floor and center console and burn the fuck out of you. Leg cramps were pretty common as well from all the contorting and whatnot.

Ahh, to be young…..

4. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Chase it’s just to lust over famous x not so famous bitches imo

5. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Rick Ross and “Freeway” Ricky Ross have appeared in a Miami court as the ongoing battle over the name continues. Freeway Rick claims that Ross is antagonizing him throughout the process. Freeway Rick filed suit against the rapper back in 2010 and has been battling for trademark rights ever since. (Hip Hop Blog)
    Additional reporting claims Ross and Rick both met face-to-face.
    Ross has been fighting a protracted court battle alleging trademark infringement by the rapper whose given name is William Leonard Roberts II, a onetime corrections officer. While giving a deposition last week in Miami, Ross said he came face to face with Roberts. The rapper sneered and “gave dirty looks,” said Ross, though earlier, when Ross was in prison, they had phone conversations during which the overweight, bearded emcee showered him with respect. Their brief interaction last week was anything but respectful, Ross said. “[He] treated me as if I had done something to him,” Ross said. “When he first came to me, he didn’t know what position I was going to take, if I was going to send a word out to those young cats out in L.A. or not. That put a little fear in his heart. But now that he knows I’m not carrying it like that, he’s a little more courageous right now.” (Huffington Post)

6. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Lamyia Good>>>>>>

Megan’s sister

Sign me up

7. London Bloke Says:

Instagram = women twitter without having to read their stupid thoughts, ridiculous opinions, horoscopes, unachievable dreams in life and continually changing thoughts on men based on their current relationship status

so Instagram basically = visual thirst

no-sign continually inflating their ego with those thirsty ass comments tho

8. London Bloke Says:

frankie prolly stay in their comments with the ring and rose icon SMH

9. Troyvul Says:

Ever met a chick named Bianca who wasnt bad?

10. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

London Bloke
    1 min ago
    frankie prolly stay in their comments with the ring and rose icon SMH

^yo chiiiiiillllllll gawd lol
    💎

11. Eric Mangini Says:

no-sign continually inflating their ego with those thirsty ass comments tho

Word..niggaz put the pussy on a pedestal

I’d never let a chick know id eat her ass but id tell all my niggaz the vilest things id do to her tho.

treating a bad chick like she basic > treating a basic chick like she bad

12. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Troy
    Donnis ft Juicy J-Bout that life>>>>>>

13. Eric Mangini Says:

Troyvul Says:
    February 10th, 2012 at 10:35 am

Ever met a chick named Bianca who wasnt bad?

Never

Paris
    Bianca
    Star
    Diamond
    Zyasia

14. London Bloke Says:

You know the dudes that leave a comment every picture but she never responds or dont follow back but you stay showering her with compliments

These time youre compliments are lost in the sea of the other thirsty ass comments anyways

SMH

15. London Bloke Says:

I remember on twitter when they’d put pics of themselves half naked etc and Pap and Tribe (RIP) used to purposely comment on stuff in the backround like “nice table” or “great lampshade”

Roffs that shit was lowkey smart

16. 7v5a7 Says:

Ever met a chick named Bianca who wasnt bad?

Fuc Yeah. Probably the worst looking redbone joints I met in my life. This was back in 2000. She had a horrible attitude to go with it and had a gut. Did have 2 kids tho, but she was only 28 at the time & of course single.(was a freak under that horrible attitude)

17. tumbleweeds Says:

Seems like my sorta day today

18. Harlem World Says:

Slow LB, you killin em with the gems from Congo and Sierra Leone…you a war criminal right now.

19. mcb Says:

bitches that take nuts with gratitude>>>bitches with guts and attitudes

20. Harlem World Says:

Cheeky vvs only just scrapes a 7, mostly cus of the ass.

SMH at this plain jane, 00 you usually have good taste in women.

21. Harlem World Says:

Rick Ross <<<<>>>>

Whole image is a fraud, but he’s not the only one -just an easy target since the C.O shit.

Music is good from time to time, don’t think he’s one of the best but he can most def put basic shit together and make an ill song.

I know he’s itching to shave that dirty ass beard tho.

22. Casket Face Says:

Troyvul Says: February 10th, 2012 at 10:35 am

Ever met a chick named Bianca who wasnt bad?

met two …i was a kid, you know how you meet hoes over the phone through their homegirl. yeah them hoes were hit in person, being 14-15 i was heartless in letting them know that.

23. London Bloke Says:

Yeah i told you average face (at best really) but the ass is a good look

She should be easy pickings but Instagram niggas prolly gassed her up to think she a dime cause she got an ass

SMH

24. London Bloke Says:

mcb Says:

February 10th, 2012 at 10:52 am
    bitches that take nuts with gratitude>>>bitches with guts and attitudes

^roffs

prolly funniest thing i ever seen mcb type #noshots

25. Harlem World Says:

Is that Who.Hurt.You?

26. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Hw all I said was her body is crazy nothin more nothin less I figured dat be more your speed bein a vewg n all

Her face is meh but skin tone n body off hook to mee

27. mcb Says:

*Daps all*

apprec it LB

*gets back to work before he ruins it*

28. London Bloke Says:

Niggas have replaced cash tricking with complement simping

“oh baby you look so fine” “oh i would kill to be your man”

SMH STFU Id rather a nigga be out there copping these women shit and treating them like a normal nigga would then simping/over complimenting them, inflating their self of worth way above its true value

Cause I’m about this honest compliments. You look good, I’ll tell you in moderation.

“ I can spend my money to keep up with the tricks, but I cant shower you with false compliments like all of these simps” ~ LB

29. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Harlem World
    2 mins ago
    Is that Who.Hurt.You?

^dead

30. Harlem World Says:

Ayoooo @ George in the Nah Right Facebook shit

How do I hide that icon thing?

nhjic

31. London Bloke Says:

TKF you ever noticed that there’s SO many Scandavians on Instragram?

Like on the popular page there’s so many of them. Not sure why its so popular over there. But they got some amazing Becky’s

I need to take a trip there for work *googles Scandavian football league fixtures*

32. Casket Face Says:

i’ve never approached a female a day in my life, i don’t chase, don’t complement, nor thirst out on social network apps…im just as important as her in the equation.

cant stand them niggas ….especially that little pretty deaf nigga from chicago on twitter “iRespectFemales” that nigga liberated 1000 glorified hoodrats on twitter an hour.

33. Harlem World Says:

I need the DJ Khaled mixtape with Where Da Cash At ft Wayne n Remy Ma. Can’t find it nowhere anymore.

Birdman was dropping that science and mathematics at the end for like a minute, shit was like a soliloquy over the beat. Sonning niccas left, right & centrefold.

“a trick gone be a trick, so let a bitch be a bitch…pussy nigga”

34. Harlem World Says:

Casket Face Says:
    February 10th, 2012 at 11:09 am

i’ve never approached a female a day in my life

==============================
    ???????????????

35. S.I.C.K Says:

*daps every nahgger *

36. London Bloke Says:

Casket Face Says:

February 10th, 2012 at 11:09 am
    i’ve never approached a female a day in my life,

This shit for the faggots (c) Rawse

37. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“a trick gone be a trick, so let a bitch be a bitch…pussy nigga”

^he does it on Sqad 6/ Lil Wayne-Excuse Me Bitch/miss

He goes in “she done fucked da whole team, nasty bitch”
    Classic

38. mcb Says:

2dopeboyz.com/2012/02/09/akrobatik-as-the-bru-tang-clan-bru-tang-aint-nuthin-to-puck-wit/

suprised this wasn’t posted here

39. Casket Face Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=CW1ys0m9glE&sns=em

snoop schoolin kris humphries on kim kardashian ….pure either in under 1min

40. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Casket Face Says:
    February 10th, 2012 at 11:09 am

i’ve never approached a female a day in my life

==============================
    ???????????????

^niggas is…..

Aww man fuck it

Casket come out dat closet b

41. London Bloke Says:

You know whats a great buzz?

When you talking to a woman for her number or to get her to come back, and you can sense that her immediate reaction is frosty or the reaction is heading towards a no, but you flip it and work the wit and charm and then you get a yes

42. A Chick Says:

I need my money pronto
    Get it in the morning like Alonzo

43. Das racist Says:

To casket your next few comments might change your nah career forever

Type wisely…

44. Casket Face Says:

niggas is crazy, i just live my life by staying fresh and keeping it gulley if a female want me bad enough she wilk let ME KNOW…

can stand seeing niggas HARASSING hoes holding them hostage for conversation not realizing she’s just being nice cause you’re the 90th penis attempt before lunch.

45. A Chick Says:

Casket come out dat closet b
    ———————
    LMAO!!

46. Das racist Says:

Yo > To

47. Stot Says:

Do I gotta end another career?!?

I done ended a few careers
    Juuuuuuuuu Heeeeaaaaarrrrrrrddddddd?

Casket Is a self hating woman hating homosexual

It’s ok boo boo, you were born that way

48. Harlem World Says:

Alibis.aint.matching.up tho

How you dissing women all the time, but scared to talk to em?

They called you ugly?

49. mcb Says:

*dead* at some of these wu-tang nicknames Ak givse teh Bs at the end

50. Casket Face Says:

stot? who are you? …your swag come off like that asian nigga that broke the radio at the movies in last dragon, then got his ass beat by shonuff. nigga shut the fuck up…

51. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Alibis.aint.matchin.up

First you got a store at the mall…but random niggas in “the office” went thru ur iPad….

That indictment ain’t lookin good right now b

52. Bricktop Says:

Lf: did Uncle Luke ever “let” Birdman and them back into Miami?

53. charles lee ray Says:

Patrice oneal mr p >>>> gone too soon hilarious.

54. Harlem World Says:

Casket = a girls best friend?

55. charles lee ray Says:

*daps sick and wipes baby oil off hand *

56. Stot Says:

Keep it a 100 casky

You were touched as a child

It wasn’t your fault tho my g

57. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

frankie prolly stay in their comments with the ring and rose icon SMH
    *gets hit by stray shots*

58. charles lee ray Says:

Put my balls in ya mouth patriceonealgems no homo

59. Harlem World Says:

@00

youtu.be/Jdg98qyujsw

Birdman drops science at the end.

Wayne n Spitta partnership >>>>

60. London Bloke Says:

Say it aint so E Mac

That kinda overt simping dont even work tho

How they meant to see the wood (double entendre) through the trees?

61. Casket Face Says:

please don’t tell me yalk be them thirsty niggas at the parson center stop just grabbing hoes without respect and not letting her hand go unitl you get a name, number and address on some savage shit….hoes be shook

i hold conversation with hoes but i wont ask for a number, date, none of that…like i said if she wants you, YOULL KNOW.

ftr i never fucked below a 8 in my life…NEVER

62. Harlem World Says:

I wanna believe this shit, but I can’t.

Even billionaires gotta get their hands dirty if they wanna bag a woman, not including groupies/prostitutes/strippers etc.

Who.Hurt.You?

63. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

lmao…nah I condone simping but not to that extreme..no sign promising marriage

64. Stot Says:

ftr i never fucked below a 8 in my life…NEVER

65. Stot Says:

ftr i never fucked below a 8 INCH my life…NEVER

^fixed for Caskys preference

Haaaaaaaayyyyyyy

66. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Statrnents like that are invalid w/o showing x proving

You need more ppl b

Aint a nigga alive who ain’t never hit a few ducks
    C’mon son

67. Eric Mangini Says:

Casket aka Victim #9

Jerry Sandusky went too far

68. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

new post

69. Eric Mangini Says:

Speak on it god..so after they run up to you like “hi im bianca, whats a nice guy like you doing selling incense and boxers” ..then what?

I’m serious my nigga..I have this problem too