Video: Pharoahe Monch ft. Jill Scott – Still Standing

W.A.R. (We Are Renegades) in stores now.

Previously: Pharoahe Monch – No Church In The Wild Freestyle (Live)

89 Responses to “Video: Pharoahe Monch ft. Jill Scott – Still Standing”

1. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

This song will be on repeat all week.

2. &What?! Says:

Emilio Rojas isn’t as bad as people make out.

Rozay would no doubt turn him into a star.

3. Eastern_Digital Says:

yo Meek…it’s spelled Audemars. smh.

4. Das racist Says:

Cosign Emilio not being as terrible as niggas make him out to be

That being said, MMG is not the label for him

5. &What?! Says:

That being said, MMG is not the label for him

It would save them from having to pay the chick to say ‘Maybach Music’ at the beginning of songs cause they could just get Emilio to do it

6. Harlem World Says:

Cosign the nosign.

10. Eastern_Digital Says:

Bricktop Says:
    February 5th, 2012 at 5:15 pm

No sign anything max b or French Montana related
    Cosign the nosign.

strong no-sign on the no-sign and its co-sign

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Always Strive And Prosper

12. Bricktop Says:

Lol@ Eastern. Honestly I just don’t consume enough narcotics for either Max or French to matter to me.

13. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Max B <<<

French Montana <<<<<<<<<<

Them 2 niggas together.. NO. Just…. NO!

14. charles oakley Says:

Bawselyfe
    JETCode
    CokeWave
    cosine

This that alpha an omega shit…..

#livebydieby

I put an arm and a leg on giants straight up…..#YOLO

15. 911 Says:

“If you have something that you don’t want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn’t be doing it in the first place.”

– Eric Schmidt, Google CEO
    ____________________________
    type of Orwellian shit is that?

16. 911 Says:

from that hooptie coupe to that ghost dawg..
    Haaaaaahhhh..

17. &What?! Says:

So Americans,

Who’s gonna win the Superbowl?

I’m staying up to watch it but the shit runs until 4am in the morning and the amount of breaks/commercials pisses me off plus I got a lot to do tomorrow so I may not watch it all.

18. 911 Says:

I’m getting money that’s in any nigga category.. bawse pause
    uuunnngghhh..

19. 911 Says:

>>>>>amber rose as a person
    amber rose physical attributes >>>>

20. 911 Says:

howto.wired.com/wiki/Hide_From_Google

21. 911 Says:

if nicki minaj doesn’t have a nip slip, I do not respect it

22. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

911
    0 mins ago
    if nicki minaj doesn’t have a nip slip, I do not respect it

^Im sayin.

One of these broads better show a starry nipple.

23. charles oakley Says:

Yo ts can u hook up ya boi with that rostta stone connect?

I’m involved with some colómbianos, need to sharpen the spanish

24. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Yo ts can u hook up ya boi with that rostta stone connect?

I’m involved with some colómbianos, need to sharpen the spanish

^Lol, aight.

25. EnglandRepresent Says:

Who thinks who is gonna win the SuperBowl?? Wish I was in Yankland right now, I’d be getting mullered on GP. Sports and beer > ______

26. EnglandRepresent Says:

I’m involved with some colómbianos, need to sharpen the spanish

^^Colombian bitches who can make decent arepas with the slow cooked beef and the fat ass and big mammories > _______

27. 911 Says:

in other news, this is a dope video

28. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

There’s my girl.

29. 911 Says:

barry sanders > walter payton

oh shit, brittney payton >>>

30. &What?! Says:

I don’t like the guy but he has a point!

31. Das racist Says:

M.I.A Bad Girls Video >>>

On of the dopest I’ve seen in a while

32. &What?! Says:

Who the fuck are these two singers?

Ole’ cowboy and cowgirl redneck swag.

33. &What?! Says:

M.I.A Bad Girls Video >>>

On of the dopest I’ve seen in a while

Def, and she would get it also.

M.I.A. >>>

34. Jackson7 Says:

911 Says:

February 5th, 2012 at 6:13 pm
    in other news, this is a dope video

—————-

word..

the whole shit is ill..

there may niggas that made better songs or albums and made more money…

but Pharoah Monche is as ill as an MC an any nigga that ever touched a mic..

and, JIll Scott >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

35. 911 Says:

losing a treo world phone with all your contacts after globe trotting <<<<<<<

one of my greatest loses, easily. I cried a hunnid nights, a hunnid..

36. Danny Ocean Says:

bucket of chicken and a Heineken on deck ready to watch these roided out behomeths do battle

37. 911 Says:

does sadaam, osama or gadafi families retain their intellectual properties or likeness? with them all being used in movies and whatnot.. ponders..

38. Eastern_Digital Says:

co-sign P. Monch being Top 5 at least by potential and technical abilty

39. &What?! Says:

Fuck them, bunch of ragheads.

40. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

&What?!
    0 mins ago

Fuck them, bunch of ragheads.

^damn son, chill.

Their I.P.’s is determined by the country. There are a million factors at play dealing with estates of dictators. Country law, world law.

They may end up with the estate, but not after a battle for at least 20-50 years is my guess.

41. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

But

Ghadafi- no

Osama- no

Saddam -no

Exiled dictators and terrorists get everything taken while the process of finding them is happening.

42. &What?! Says:

In the NFL, if a WR catches the ball and begins to run, can he pass the ball if he wants? If he has a teammate running next to him in a better position for example? Or are they not allowed to pass?

I’ve never seen them do it but I dunno if that’s cause it’s not a good tactic or cause it’s forbidden

43. EnglandRepresent Says:

bunch of ragheads.

^^Racist.

44. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Them Roc boys stay with that ad money.

45. Charles Oakley Says:

satire is protected by law, at least American law

46. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Good question. Co-enquires.

47. 911 Says:

____________________________
    lmao @ rugby

48. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

You can pass the ball behind you and on the side of you, but you can’t throw it forward.

49. &What?! Says:

Also..

Gisele >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

50. 911 Says:

nah, but you can lateral if the player is parallel to you or behind you.. coaches hate turnovers though and niggas hate getting cut.

51. &What?! Says:

So why do they never do that shit? In case the player they are throwing to fumbles or an opposite player grabs it for an interception?

52. Harlem World Says:

Gaddafi >

53. Eastern_Digital Says:

Exactly. You sometimes see this when time is running out (end of the halves) to extend a play.

54. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^gotta ask them niggas b.

55. Harlem World Says:

Cokewave >>>>>>>>>>>____

56. Harlem World Says:

that nicca Tuck looks like the Elephant Man

57. Eastern_Digital Says:

Tuck’s facemask is kinda intimidating. Makes him look robot-ish.

nhjic

58. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

That gotta be embarrassing when a grown man muff you into the ground. Sport or not, that gotta hurt your pride as a man.

59. Carlos Voltron Says:

He can make a lateral pass, which means it can go to someone to the side or behind him. In situations when teammates are that close, the runners usually broken free and going for the touchdown.

And quit moderating me fuckers.

60. Eastern_Digital Says:

damn. Bilichick must be pissed.

61. &What?! Says:

NY finna’ boss this shit

62. 911 Says:

the giants look way more prepared than the patriots

63. &What?! Says:

12 men on the field though?

How you making rookie mistakes like that in the biggest game of the year? SMH

64. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Not for nothing though,

What’s the odds of the 10 year anniversry superbowl since 911 being New York and the Patriots?

65. &What?! Says:

Wes Welker looks like a hobbit out there

66. Harlem World Says:

&What?! Says:
    February 5th, 2012 at 6:52 pm

NY finna’ boss this shit

===========
    BawseLife

67. 911 Says:

danica needed a sextape 5 years ago.

68. Harlem World Says:

NY the kings of this shit

we runnin football & hip hop

get in line with the new world order

69. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Went to godaddy dot c o…

Shit was wack b.

70. Das racist Says:

This battleship show looks interesting to say the least

71. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

get in line with the new world order

No-sign

72. &What?! Says:

Rick Ross probs been in the Giants locker room doing an acapella, that’s why they are all out there acting like BAWSES

73. EnglandRepresent Says:

Giants got this. A mate of mine has got $660 on the Patriots and son doesn’t know shit about Yankball.

I gotta say though NFL is pussy. All that padding and shit???? Helmets??? You ain’t diesel with all that shit on.

Rugby > Football

74. 911 Says:

The science delusion is the belief that science already understands the nature of reality. The fundamental questions are answered, leaving only the details to be filled in. In this book, Dr Rupert Sheldrake, one of the world’s most innovative scientists, shows that science is being constricted by assumptions that have hardened into dogmas. The sciences would be better off without them: freer, more interesting, and more fun.

According to the dogmas of science, all reality is material or physical. The world is a machine, made up of dead matter. Nature is purposeless. Consciousness is nothing but the physical activity of the brain. Free will is an illusion. God exists only as an idea in human minds, imprisoned within our skulls.

But should science be a belief-system, or a method of enquiry? Sheldrake shows that the materialist ideology is moribund; under its sway, increasingly expensive research is reaping diminishing returns.

In the skeptical spirit of true science, Sheldrake turns the ten fundamental dogmas of materialism into exciting questions, and shows how all of them open up startling new possibilities.

The Science Delusion will radically change your view of what is possible. and give you new hope for the world.

75. Harlem World Says:

I threw up a sign..
    He threw one back

76. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Rugby > Football

^Whats the life expectancy of a rugby player?

77. 911 Says:

might cop

78. 911 Says:

taxact has the best commercial thus far

79. &What?! Says:

^Whats the life expectancy of a rugby player?

Dunno, but I do know they suffer spine problems later in life due to all the pressure from being in the scrum.

80. EnglandRepresent Says:

No homo but 911 probably one of the more interesting Nahggers on these boards. If only for the fact that he believes in a lot of nonsensical shit.

81. Harlem World Says:

*Manning faces it up*

82. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I bet a lot of them kizzas can’t stop Harlem Shaking doing simple tasks later in life too.

Americans don’t want them prollems.

83. EnglandRepresent Says:

Whats the life expectancy of a rugby player?

^^I got knocked out cold on 5 occasions playing rugby. I been playing when a kid broke his back in the scrum and was paralysed from the neck down. You can die playing rugby, has happened a few times and not due to a freak heart attack or anything. It’s hardcore. When in a sport it is Legal to be able to stomp on someone’s head with studded boots, its not for the faint hearted.

84. 911 Says:

*Manning faces it up*
    ____________________
    lololololololol white america assassinate my character.

85. 911 Says:

what a pass and catch, shit that was a dart.

86. 911 Says:

daps erep and the rest of the gang

87. &What?! Says:

I don’t mind rugby although I’ve never played aside from school. I prefer sports that require more skill, football and basketball.

American footballers are very skilled that’s why it’s good to watch.

Still very stop/start though kinda puts me off a little

88. &What?! Says:

Would working for Apple in the marketing sector be a good look?

89. I'M>you Says:

After smelling the usual stench of shit that would be the hip hop of today, songs like this are a necessary breath of fresh air.