Mac Miller ft. Camron – Dig That

We knew Mac Miller and Camron were in the studio together and now Mac gives us the finished product.

Download: Link

Produced by Big Jerm.

Previously: Mac Miller – Jerry’s Record Store

163 Responses to “Mac Miller ft. Camron – Dig That”

1. rex hussla Says:

So is Mad Men that deal or what? I’m only 3 episodes in, but goddamn this shit is just zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I heard the first couple seasons are slow, but goddamn I have to watch 18 hours of this shit before it gets good?

I have Walking Dead ready to go, Breaking Bad next.

Watched Luck on HBO Sunday, was crazy disappointed. Way too flashy and ridiculous, seemed like a big budget movie that would flop. I don’t know, 3 or 4 times through that first episode I kept telling my girl “I don’t know, I think I’m gonna hate this show”. We’ll see though, I’m gonna give it a couple more episodes though.

2. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I bet alien women got some good pussy though. All that slime that be coming from they mouth… yeah.

3. Eastern_Digital Says:

Why Killa, why?

4. Das racist Says:

Nah Rex, give it some time to grow on you, no homo.

Don draper>
    Betty draper<

5. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

This collab doesn’t surprise me

Pittsburgh love cam/dipset

Mac miller is amped he collared w cam

Big jerm make dope beats too

*presses play*

6. Eastern_Digital Says:

extradiounarily
    ^^^^^^

*dead*

^oh shit…

add to the list of
    -mediocar
    -intensly
    -audomar
    -louis vatton

LMAO!!!!!

You niggas silly.

dont forget Gazelles (for Cazals)

7. rex hussla Says:

don’t forget Iceberg’s:

Wall Halls = Warhols

8. Eastern_Digital Says:

No sign French not bein able to carry a whole song btw.
    See:
    Love you Till You’re Gone
    What I Do
    Go Hard
    Playin In The Wind
    New York Minute

The funny thing with French is that he cant put together a coherent verse. He might say some deep shit in one line and then some totally unrelated and ignorant in the next.

9. Eastern_Digital Says:

don’t forget Iceberg’s:

Wall Halls = Warhols

lmao

10. rex hussla Says:

I’ve always like French Montana [ll]…dude just seems like a cool guy who doesn’t take himself too serious.

11. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

don’t forget Iceberg’s:

Wall Halls = Warhols

^LOL.

Also for Iceberg:

Pintons (Pitons)
    Pious (Pope Pius)
    Woman (dude in a fucking waterfall)

12. Eastern_Digital Says:

co-sign laughing at Americans trying to pronounce/spell European brands

13. Eastern_Digital Says:

rex hussla Says:
    February 1st, 2012 at 4:50 pm

Yeah…Frenchie just seems genuinely happy with the situation he’s in now, coming from Morocco with 13, gettin shot in the head and all that

14. 7v5a7 Says:

I bet if they had good poon, cats would go in, not even worrying what could happen to them for bangin an alien broad.

15. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

“Stop buggin’, a brother said, dig em, I never dug ’em”

16. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Co.

I’m going NO HOLES BARRED on that freak bitch.

17. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

“he couldn’t follow the leader long enough, so i drug ’em”

18. why? Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdPnE44vSR0

ROFL..

19. rex hussla Says:

French got shot in the head? Dude does seem like he had some head trauma [ll]…thought it was the herb

20. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Rex Hussla
    0 mins ago

^I always wondered why he had that Leonardo Dicaprio “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape” swag. He acts like Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man with the smarts. Just that, “I get my boxers from K-Mart” steez.

21. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdPnE44vSR0

ROFL..

i didn’t listen but is that the interlude about going to the AVN awards in a mask and gloves with the fingertips cut off? lol

“imma be in there… just touchin'”

22. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Needless to say that I’m not a French Montana fan.

23. why? Says:

“imma be in there… just touchin’”

lol. Yeah that’s it.

24. C. Dufflebags Says:

OH SHIT!

my word..

25. rex hussla Says:

Blu >>>

26. C. Dufflebags Says:

“another 7 a.m. session with Mac”

smh

STOP@PI

27. rex hussla Says:

Nicki Minaj has used shock value to stay in the spotlight and to standout from other hip-hop acts. But it looks like her latest video for BET went a little too far.

The network is refusing to show “Stupid Hoe,” according to TMZ. The network, which had long been criticized for airing sexually suggestive music videos, wouldn’t say why they chose to keep the clip off the air, but TMZ cites sources that said the video — in which Nicki repeat the refrain “You a stupid hoe” over and over and shows what appears to be her bare buttocks — to be too raunchy.

The video hasn’t been getting much love on YouTube either:as of this morning, nearly two-thirds of all the people who voted on the video have “disliked it.”

Nicki has to switch up the gimmick…I think it’s running out quick

28. Eastern_Digital Says:

>>>>> Having a a rap line stuck in your head you cant think of the song

nhjic

29. LeRoy Green Says:

I used to ignore the stupidity of Nicki and just focus on her bubble, like most men. But this new video is too much.

I got no respect for her as a woman, she takin the coonin too fuckin far.

No dignity whatsoever, black card must be revoked.

that new song…thats monkey shit. Cut it out, you embarrassin us.

30. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

did Nicki get a nose job at some point?

that shit looks hella defined and pointy in that video.

31. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“another 7 a.m. session with Mac”

smh

STOP@PI

^i laughed too

Is CAm gonna try to ride Mac miller wave???

He def need to cop some of these beats tho

32. hl Says:

rex hussla Says:

Blu >>>

^Yep.

33. hl Says:

doooaaawg

34. Eastern_Digital Says:

Stay Schemin record of the month(Jan)?

PS: High Definition >>>

35. EnglandRepresent Says:

Swear down The Jezabels ‘Prisoner’ album better than 99% rap releases in 2011.

36. EnglandRepresent Says:

ARSE-nil I can’t laugh without you!!!!!!!!!!

Mind that 12 point gap!! lmao.

the blue avatar broad could get it.

38. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Nicki minaj>>>>>>

Nickis raps>>>>>>

Beezy back?

oh shit.

40. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Mac Miller collabing with all the right peeps.

Jews in the rap game stay getting it in.

I’d raw dawg nicki on her rag an all that.

TD fo life.

the blood puss smell like iron vitamins tho.

43. EnglandRepresent Says:

One of my ex’s had that crack puss. So good I used to smash when she was on her rag. But there’s something disturbing about pulling out from a bird and seeing blood on your dick. No-sign that.

73 People Killed & Number Of Injured Could Reach 1000 As Violence Erupts During Soccer Game In Egypt!

^ this can’t be life.. Can it?

45. hl Says:

Chronicle looks like an ill movie. I’m going to check that out.

^ yea gotta hit the shower right away

47. EnglandRepresent Says:

In fact that same doris snapped my banjo string back in the day. Jesus that fucking hurt. I’m smashin her on her bed, and she had one of those tight, perfect little quims. Anyway I’m up to my nuts it and smashing ferociously and then she starts shunting herself further up my shaft and because the quim was so tight, bang, there goes the banjo string. Most painful thing ever. It’s one thing seeing your girl’s blood on your dick but it’s another thing altogether seeing your own blood on your dick.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=banjo%20string

48. Eastern_Digital Says:

^ this can’t be life.. Can it?

Egyptian Ultras(ultra-dedicated football fans) were one of the driving forces of the revolution, so its possible. It’s deeper than just football.

Chronicle looks like an ill movie. I’m going to check that out.

^ I said the same thing… but I still haven’t seen Mission Impossible yet.

50. Eastern_Digital Says:

no-sign penis fractures pause

51. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

co-sig EngRep’s pimp game

he stay posting pics of bad ass slim white birds that he slays

*salute*

52. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Football hooliganism only just got to the Middle East. Let them do their thing. Mind you in the UK it was iron bars and bricks and in the Middle East it’s bombs in backpacks and AK’s. Upping the ante slightly.

53. verses Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    February 1st, 2012 at 6:20 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I quit.

*stops lurking*

daps halrme, hl etc….

smh at my brother eng.

carry on.

54. EnglandRepresent Says:

*passes the bottle of Krug to chea*

*realises he doesn’t drink, passes boutique New Zealand highland spring water instead*

55. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Mac Miller and Cam spit the laziest fucking verses I’ve ever heard.

Wtf this song is awful.

56. EnglandRepresent Says:

smh at my brother eng.

^^It’s real out here verses. Australian birds be doing vaginal exercises to get their shit extra tight. Take no prisoners pussy.

57. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

LMAO ENG BROKE HIS PP

58. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

February 1st, 2012 at 6:26 pm
    smh at my brother eng.

It’s because of all the Asian birds in the Pacific region that the white birds be competing with. It’s well know that a lilttle Asian bird weighing 98 pounds and standing 5 feet tall is gonna have the ill tight nana. So the white girls gotta Kegel up the puss and keep that shit tighter than a fist. Same as how white girls in Brazil gotta get the silicon butt injections. Gotta keep up with the Jonses.

banjo string tho

*bodied*

60. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

I feel sorry for broads, they constantly gotta upgarde their swag.

As a dude all u gotta do is have a PP and a dollar in your pocket and you good $.

On the other hand if you Asian and got a tiny PP you gotta have mad bread to make up for it and gotta throw mad chips in the air because it’s mad degrading for them cats when they balls deep and some broad squealing like “OK PUT IT IN, I’M READY!”

I would just kill my delf but Asian cats be accumulating mad bread and be attracting white broads on the strength of their stability and money-making capabilities so salute – whatever works my dudes, get that puss.

61. verses Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    February 1st, 2012 at 6:28 pm
    EnglandRepresent Says:

February 1st, 2012 at 6:26 pm
    smh at my brother eng.

^^^^^^^^^^

Imma cosig all of this. Shoutout to my eurasian half Aus missus.

daps chea.

I’m ghost for good this time.

62. EnglandRepresent Says:

Ay chea I’m not so sure about that Asian girl theory. I’ve only smashed two Asians in my career, both were petite, both looked like they could hold the vacuum cleaner with their clunge but when you got in there, it was disappointing.

63. Eastern_Digital Says:

Being from another country is probably the most easy way to get pussy. Bitches think you’re the shit on GP.

64. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    21 mins ago
    Nicki minaj>>>>>>

Nickis raps>>>>>>

^smh can’t believe I types this

Nicki raps<<<<<<<<<<<
    She's terrible!

65. Harlem World Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:
    February 1st, 2012 at 6:20 pm

^ this can’t be life.. Can it?

===========================
    Mubarak gone, niccas aint scared no more.

From what I’ve read about pre “revolution” Egypt, any fuckery used to result in a grisly torture/beatdown or gang rape by the police/Mukhabaraat.

66. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:

February 1st, 2012 at 6:34 pm

Co-sig, my nicca from New Zealand lives in Chicago and waits tables, barely has money for beer, shows up at a bar, opens his mouth, grand opening grand closing. These dumb white birds hear the accent and they cuckoo for cocoa puffs out this nicca.

67. Harlem World Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:
    February 1st, 2012 at 6:34 pm

=======================
    Cosign x 1000.

And vice versa..shit, just lie to me and tell me you from so and so, no homo. I’d fawn over her.

Hate the game.

68. EnglandRepresent Says:

Asian males be focused with the cashola. In the Asian communities they have each others back when it comes to bread. They lend each other $30,000 and think nothing of it. Even if that’s about all they got. They put their friend who’s borrowing on a payment plan, make a little extra $3000 and they good.

69. Harlem World Says:

This track isn’t bad at all.

Lemme find out Mac Miller stepped his game up.

KILLA!

70. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

February 1st, 2012 at 6:33 pm

Yeah but I know how you roll, son – you probably met these birds at a bar after mad white rugby player ass niccas with hulky stature and large penises done wrecked them bitches.

I mean obviously if Brian Pumper done wrecked a bitch right before you hop in between the thighs, she gon be loosey goosey.

What I’m saying is the birds with a strong accent that be wearing silk kimonos and bring you slippers and warm green tea and shit.

The type of jump offs that always have white “lice” in the steamer waiting to serve your white ass.

Them broads either never been with a dude or maybe they plowed some dude back in China with a PP equivalent in size to your thumb.

So those type of indigenous OG Asian broads are the ones I’m talking about not the types that hang at bars and got swamp crotch and done had mad regular-sized dicks in their jacket.

71. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Co-sign apart from if you’re from Germany or France. No-sign on that. The males be pussy/neo-Nazis.

72. Harlem World Says:

Those lil flare/missile things soccer fans have are crazy.

73. EnglandRepresent Says:

lmfao @ chea. Wow.

74. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

smfh

why’d Cam do this collabo tho? :(

75. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

That was maybe the 2nd Mac miller joint I heard not bad imp

76. EnglandRepresent Says:

American girls are some of the easiest fucks in my experience. When I was at Uni there used to be a whole load of these strumpets from New York staying on the same floor, along the same corridor. I used to get blazed in the evening, go to bed, get a knock on the door in the middle of the night, some filly with an American accent would come through, get in my bed, I’d bounce her off 4 walls. Perfect situation.

77. Eastern_Digital Says:

no-sign on the no-sign. Unless you’re from a broke ass 3rd world country, you’re good.

78. Eastern_Digital Says:

co-sign on American bitches givin up the puss the easiest

79. ChainHeavy Says:

smfh
    why’d Cam do this collabo tho? :(
    This is nothing.Tygas album is allegedly on hold because he’s waiting for a Nas verse.I hope he’s at least getting a months alimony for Kelis out of the YM coffers.

80. big_seth Says:

got swamp crotch and done had mad regular-sized dicks in their jacket.

DEAD

81. Harlem World Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    February 1st, 2012 at 6:45 pm

============================

Puss is usually guaranteed if alcohol or some other drug is involved,

Could be in Saudi Arabia…pull out that vodka, she’ll be ready to go.

82. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

@ Eng no doubt, it’s that Upper East Coast Upper Crusty WASP Episcopalian repressed sexuality, they get a ticket on Lufthansa into Europe and it’s a race to accumulate dicks in their jacket. Then they come back home and marry some kid named Tyler whose dad brokes stocks and whose mom has the ill secret recipe for mint juleps and they get married on a pier where all the dudes wear seersucker tuxes and matching suede bucks but meanwhile mad European niccas done smutted her (sometimes two or three at a time in rapid succession and possibly in Italy 2 PPs in one whole which she can’t remember if she liked because she was shmammered but in retrospect probably not because it was a little disrespectful.)

83. Harlem World Says:

Tyga <<>>

He got some alright tracks i.m.o.

84. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

lmfaooo

85. Harlem World Says:

No sign Saudi women tho.

86. Harlem World Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    February 1st, 2012 at 6:51 pm

===================
    Yo……

87. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

if she ever participated in any study abroad program in college, I’m going to assume she let mad foreigners dp her

88. Harlem World Says:

Ramona from Mob Wives >>>

89. verses Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    February 1st, 2012 at 6:51 pm

_______________________

GOAT comment .

90. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Bitches be having secrets, son. You gotta decode the code.

Becky: “OMG Guatemala was amazing – my friends and I had a crayyyyzy time!! :P”

Translation: “I did ass to mouth with this cat named Julio with long bl;ack hair pulled into a pony tail who was playing guitar on the beach. Strangely I didn’t mind the taste of my own ass! It was metallic but not distasteful :P”

Becky: “ZOMP Poland was amazing – Warsaw was historic!!”

Translation: “Two 6’4″ Polish dudes with blue eyes and crew cut blond hair looking like some Nazi SS lookin ass-niccas DP’ed me in a night club while my favorite Kanye records came on…having all my holes filled was totes memorable and I came harrrrrrd!”

91. rex hussla Says:

Co-sign all this getting all this accent talk

How do you think I got Eng’s mom pregnant?

*daps to my son*

92. Eastern_Digital Says:

LMAO…Chea’s on a roll.

93. verses Says:

*crying*

94. Harlem World Says:

smh at totes memorable

you niccas cray

95. rex hussla Says:

what’s up with this MS Paint Waterworld artwork though?

96. Harlem World Says:

I fucked Eng Rep’s little slag in the back of his Mini Cooper.

Left vodka in ya baby seat.

97. jderrida Says:

Bitches be having secrets, son. You gotta decode the code.

Becky: “OMG Guatemala was amazing – my friends and I had a crayyyyzy time!! :P”

Becky: “ZOMP Poland was amazing – Warsaw was historic!!”

Brillant…

98. rex hussla Says:

It might go both ways though. These broads I knew all went to Spain to study abroad for 3 months looking to wyle out, they said that all the dudes were creepy, rude and smelled horrible. Couldn’t even give it away once.

99. verses Says:

PA waled into my office and asked whats so funny….

rofl at totes memorable (c) Chea

*tells wifey she aint ever going on a european trip with her girlfriends*

100. rex hussla Says:

once Eng’s mom saw the Wu-Wear sweatsuit it was over

101. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Co-sign verses, if your bitch travels, she fuckin.

Sniff them panties when she back.

If they extra swampy that bitch suspect.

If they laundered then she def got plowed several times in several places and twice on the beach by a real disrespectful nicca that pulled her hair and came on her grill.

If they just damp then fuck you looking thru her laundry for my nicca, bitches sweat – relax.

102. whywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

LMAOOOO!!!!!

103. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

they said that all the dudes were creepy, rude and smelled horrible.
    roffle

104. verses Says:

PA waled into my office and asked whats so funny…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*walked*

Getting some strange fucking looks from my PA sitting outside…

105. Eastern_Digital Says:

It might go both ways though. <These broads I knew all went to Spain to study abroad for 3 months looking to wyle out, they said that all the dudes were creepy, rude and smelled horrible. Couldn’t even give it away once.

Yeah, right…

106. rex hussla Says:

I know people hated it when it came out but

Swagger Like Us >>>>>>

107. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

nigga said it was “a little disrespectful”

Lmao. Foolishness.

108. jderrida Says:

ZOMP

hahahahahahaha I don’t even know what that means…But I’d believe some “becky” would say it…

109. Eastern_Digital Says:

24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyqkx1Hlcf1qzvw68o1_1328137013_cover.jpg

those titties are looking right..

110. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^The Lawd have mercy!

111. Harlem World Says:

We Gon Make It >>>>>_______

112. Harlem World Says:

Alchemist TOP 5 Hip Hop producers ever?

113. EnglandRepresent Says:

Bitches from the US go to Europe to get PLUGGED. All sorts of shenanigans going on. Wild sex games, turkey slapping, roman helmets galore, balls just resting casually on their forehead. All that.

And then shit goes wrong. Word to Amanda Knox in Italy.

114. Eastern_Digital Says:

*skateboards through Congolese minefield*

115. Eastern_Digital Says:

Alchemist TOP 5 Hip Hop producers ever?

maybe

Dre
    Primo

The rest is debatable. Just Blaze, Kanye, Quick, Hitmen, Dilla, ALC, Mannie Fresh, Organized Noise, Marley Marl, Diamond D, Pete Rock etc.

116. Eastern_Digital Says:

Neptunes, Timbaland too

117. EnglandRepresent Says:

Holidays in Europe by the beach > ___________

Word to me hanging out the back end of a little slag at age 15 on Magaluf Island.

118. Harlem World Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    February 1st, 2012 at 7:24 pm

===================

White people from the US go to Europe to get PLUGGED, get their limbs snapped from skiing and snowboarding, overdose on designer drugs. All sorts of shenanigans going on. Wild sex games, turkey slapping, roman helmets galore, balls just resting casually on their forehead. All that.

And then shit goes wrong. Word to Amanda Knox in Italy.

*fixed version*

119. NovemberEnd Says:

Harlem World Says:
    February 1st, 2012 at 7:23 pm

Alchemist TOP 5 Hip Hop producers ever?
    consistency
    instrumental potency

for sure, Top 10

He gonna need prod a good portion of a Illmatic/Blueprint/OB4CL-ish prestigious album to crack the Top 5.

120. Eastern_Digital Says:

Holidays in Europe by the beach > ___________

Lemme find out you your parents send you down to the beach with towels to reserve the beach chairs

121. Harlem World Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:
    February 1st, 2012 at 7:26 pm

Alchemist TOP 5 Hip Hop producers ever?

maybe

Dre
    Primo

===========================

In no order – only criteria being they had to produce a whole album.

Dre
    Rza
    Preemo
    Neptunes
    ________

122. EnglandRepresent Says:

Nah but real talk. Brits aboard are the worst fucking thing ever. Ayia Napa is basically South London-On-Sea with all the guns and knives that go with it.

123. Harlem World Says:

Raekwons old rapidfire HD flow >>>>

124. NovemberEnd Says:

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    February 1st, 2012 at 7:26 pm

Alchemist TOP 5 Hip Hop producers ever?

maybe

Dre
    Primo
    RZA (93-97 nothing but classic albums)

*fixed*

125. Harlem World Says:

==========================
    Hmm, thats the issue.

Could easily make a classic double disc from his beats tho.

126. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^lol. Nah. They were out for the night, I copped a bottle of apple schnapps and some Malboroughs and headed to the beach. Lo and behold there were mad little English skanks there. All just begging to get their first dick on their jacket.

127. NovemberEnd Says:

Neptunes influence is more impressive their actually music discography.

Clipse first two official albums great

but what else hip hop albums were they stuntin on?

*shrugs*

128. Eastern_Digital Says:

btw…are the comments fixed? seems like it.

129. rex hussla Says:

Man, my friend was telling me about one of his most recent flight. Said they hit turbulence in a storm and the plane was dropping up and down the whole time. I guess a stewardesses said one of the drops was about 10,000 feet!

I’d probably have a heart attack if that went down…I bet people who travel all the time experience this often.

130. Harlem World Says:

but what else hip hop albums were they stuntin on?

*shrugs*
    ==========================
    I’ll just have to settle for the Clipse albums.

They had critics calling that album classic, masterpiece all kinds of praise.

Even outlets that don’t really f with hip hop loved HHNF.

131. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Lord Knows >>>

When the beats breaks down it gets me everytime.

Just is wild for that.

132. Harlem World Says:

ustream.tv/thisis50radio

Going in on Cory Gunz, SMH.

133. Eastern_Digital Says:

but what else hip hop albums were they stuntin on?

*shrugs*
    ==========================
    I’ll just have to settle for the Clipse albums.

They had critics calling that album classic, masterpiece all kinds of praise.

Even outlets that don’t really f with hip hop loved HHNF.

That Snoop album?

134. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

February 1st, 2012 at 7:42 pm
    Lord Knows >>>

When the beats breaks down it gets me everytime.

Just is wild for that.

Peep MMG Untouchable on Rich Forever. Production on that joint is extra foolish.

135. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Plane accident is my 2nd worst fear after amputation.

People throw around that safer than driving statistic but that shit matters not when you’re in the 1 plane out of tens of thousands that’s going down.

136. EnglandRepresent Says:

I guess a stewardesses said one of the drops was about 10,000 feet!

^^Nah shun! 10,000 feet is a long way! That’s not a regular occurrence. I been on flights over the Indian Ocean and there’s been bad turbulence and all you thinking about is being some sort of shark canape when you crash land. Inshallah though that shit hasn’t happened yet. If it does I’m going straight for the drinks trolley.

137. Eastern_Digital Says:

But at the end of the day this producer/rapper album shit died some years ago(late 90s), we shouldnt measure the newer generations by that.

138. Harlem World Says:

I would add the Hitmen as Top 5, but there was like 15+ of them dudes.

But even when they jacked a loop everybody had heard, they still added that touch to it.

Been Around The World was just audacious.

139. EnglandRepresent Says:

Plane accident is my 2nd worst fear after amputation.

^^My Number 1 worst fear is getting into some scrappin with a great white shark. Those fuckers are extra gully around these parts. 3 shark attacks in this year alone. Peoples get ripped to pieces. Fock that I’m English. The worse thing that can get you over there is a daddy long legs. (n)

140. Harlem World Says:

That Snoop album?

===========

Paid Tha Cost or R&G? Neptunes made Snoop relevant again i.m.o.

Apart from Sensual Seduction, what big hit record, I mean hit record can you name of Snoop’s?

141. Harlem World Says:

Doggystyle > The Chronic

????

142. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Harlem World
    0 mins ago
    Doggystyle > The Chronic

????

Almost, but not quite.

But still, Doggystyle >>>

You can keep a party hype just playing that one album throughout.

143. Eastern_Digital Says:

I would add the Hitmen as Top 5, but there was like 15+ of them dudes.

Been Around The World was just audacious.

The video is on the short list for GOAT rap video, too.

144. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

LOL Skateboard P…this nicca said “I ROCK CHANEL, NICCA.”

Ahahahahahahahaha…this nicca is amazing.

“I CARRY A PRADA PURSE…SAY SOMETHING, NICCAS.”

145. Eastern_Digital Says:

That Snoop album?

===========

Paid Tha Cost or R&G? Neptunes made Snoop relevant again i.m.o.

I meant R&G, but I was sure that Beautiful was on that album too.

Then we only got Clones, NERD and Pharrel as Neptunes albums.

146. Harlem World Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    February 1st, 2012 at 7:54 pm

LOL Skateboard P…this nicca said “I ROCK CHANEL, NICCA.”

Ahahahahahahahaha…this nicca is amazing.

=======================
    Roffs.

147. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Damn. The hell people swimmin’ in the ocean for anyway?

We evolved out of that shit and we haven’t been built for nature & wildlife since.

Observe the ocean & swim in a damn pool.

148. Eastern_Digital Says:

The War Report >>>>>>

classic album

149. Harlem World Says:

Cosign asking 50 how he feels about Ross & Dre becoming BFF’s.

150. Harlem World Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:
    February 1st, 2012 at 8:02 pm

The War Report >>>>>>

classic album

============
    Cosign

One of my ol nostalgic NY albums.

151. ChainHeavy Says:

They had critics calling that album classic, masterpiece all kinds of praise.
    One of the most critically acclaimed hip hop albums in the history of rap.

152. Harlem World Says:

Return of The Mac >>>

153. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

February 1st, 2012 at 8:02 pm

The War Report >>>>>>

classic album

============
    Cosign

One of my ol nostalgic NY albums.

^withouth a question!

154. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Mobb Deep, Murda Muzik > __________

Both them niccas caught the fucking Holy Ghost and spazzed out severely on that album.

Then Gay-Z put Prodigy on the Summer Jam screen and it was a permanent wrap.

Niccas didn’t wanna fuck with a ballerina.

I don’t care though, because:

Quiet Storm > niccas’ whole catalogs

155. Harlem World Says:

Then Gay-Z put Prodigy on the Summer Jam screen and it was a permanent wrap.

========================

How you get dissed by Nas & Jay tho!

P was never the same i.m.o. Even his voice changed up a lil.

156. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

On my plane>>>>>>>

157. Harlem World Says:

The hooks on doggystle tho

“rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on gin & juice”

“it aint no fuuuun, if the homies cant haaaave none”

the beats & hooks > the chronics

but then again…deez nuuts was out of this world

great pop music either way

158. Harlem World Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    February 1st, 2012 at 8:21 pm

On my plane>>>>>>>

=============
    Yup!

I felt like I was the only Spitta stan who had this album on rotation.

Power Button was an instant classic, refreshing to listen to.

159. Harlem World Says:

“its a doggy dogg wooorrrrrrld”

made my final decision

doggystyle > the chronic

160. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I been spinning ain’t no Mixtape all week

Maaaann how does he do it

Same message since day one same subjects he’s gotta have upwards of 200+ songs same message w/o repeating lyrics

Amazing

161. Harlem World Says:

@00

He made a video for 16 switches, go youtube that.

162. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I member when I first saw that video wasn’t feelin it @ all

I was still new on the plane

Gonna check it now

163. jihaD Scorsese Says:

@hw

I Wanna Rock >>>>>

Beautiful, Vato, That’s That Sh** wi kellz… calvin got bangers bbro.

JihaD