Video: ASAP Rocky Interview + Freestyle w/ Soul Assassins Radio

ASAP Rocky stopped by Soul Assassins Radio with ASAP Ty Beats and ASAP Yams to talk about ASAP’s beginnings, the future of ASAP, and how he linked up with Ty Beats. ASAP Rocky also spits a freestyle.

Previously: Schoolboy Q ft. ASAP Rocky – Hands On The Wheel (Live In LA)

98 Responses to “Video: ASAP Rocky Interview + Freestyle w/ Soul Assassins Radio”

1. London Bloke Says:

New To Nah: Verse of the Month

So far i nominate:

Ross Verse on Party Heart

or

French Verse on Stay Scheming the month

2. Mel Kiper III Says:

Rich Forever was monotonous to me at first, but I’m starting to recognize it for the masterpiece it truly is.

Co co co

still refuse to listen to “Mine Games” doe

something about how the track starts off…i just gotta hit that skip

3. London Bloke Says:

Oh and the consensual things i’d do to the skinny lead on Dragon Tattoo

Slim frame with the little perky titties >>

#TD

4. Mel Kiper III Says:

word

Party Heart went from an automatic skip to one of my more played joints off the tape recently

5. b-ease Says:

Like that Matt Damon one about people changing his path. SO forgetable

And that Source code. Worst features of Deja Vu + Groundhog day = Wack movie

Both of these wouldve been, like, dope Twilite Zone episodes, In Time too. You gotta have a ill script to make something that high concept work at feature length.

6. Mel Kiper III Says:

nosign Stalley tho

Pill aint die on the cross for this

7. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

French Verseon Stay Schemi ng the month

8. Troyvul Says:

nosign Stalley tho
    He needs to be removed from the Public’s label

9. b-ease Says:

French Verse on Stay Scheming the month

This.

still refuse to listen to “Mine Games” doe
    Worst shit ever.

10. Stot Says:

Talk shid/fcku ur life
    dont make upload smut shots of ya wife

11. Mel Kiper III Says:

MMG- Bag of Money >>>>

12. London Bloke Says:

LMAO at episodes of Twilight Zone. Between that, Sliders and the older one with Mac with the dude going into their lives, mad ill concepts were thought of and shown

13. Troyvul Says:

Seal my nigga I hate it had to be him

14. Casket Face Says:

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 8:09 am
    Hood Starz of Marcus Garvey Village and the Wave Gangof the Langston Hughes Houses.” – ABC 7

lol/smh!

incredible.

fucking NIGGERS! and it’s no self hatred involved when i say this…you can’t teach them, persuade them, change them they will be NIGGERS to the day they die KILL EM ALL!

got us REAL BLACK FOLK out here struggling and shucking and jiving for the white man to feed our familys.

FUCK EM!

i might become a REAL LIFE vilgilate on some wesley snipes blade shit and just ride out on ignorant NIGGERS nationally, pulling up the strip with a hybrid ak and just spray everything down to the point niggas don’t wanna do evil

15. Mel Kiper III Says:

niggas said vernon davis got the blade hairline

i really died

16. Casket Face Says:

Mel Kiper III Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:30 am
    niggas said vernon davis got the blade hairline

i really died

it really gets no funnier than this, believe me i tried but that nigga hairline is fucked b

17. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Curren€y-They Shook>>>>>>

Gem city

18. Casket Face Says:

red tails was HARD as fuck though ….my nigga lightning was the bawse and he was winning with sophia (daniela ruah)

19. Eastern_Digital Says:

lmao @ “Wave Gang” tho.

20. Casket Face Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:41 am
    lmao @ “Wave Gang” tho.

word like what is this? 2007? …hood new york niggas always be like 5 years behind b….i remember my cousid didn’t have internet and gave me a list of songs he said to download off “kazaaa”. this was last year….smh

21. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Been seeing slot of Saigon posts lately

Is he tryna get back in the game?
    He missed his shot a few too many antics
    He’s maino status, that I was locked up marketing plan is watered down n played
    No one cares anymore

22. Casket Face Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:50 am
    Been seeing slot of Saigon posts lately

Is he tryna get back in the game?
    He missed his shot a few too many antics
    He’s maino status, that I was locked up marketing plan is watered down n played
    No one cares anymore

but saigon is nicer than maino, maino just got a team of niggas that will beat you the fuck down if his song doesn’t make it to the radio.

saigon knocked out p though?

23. Das racist Says:

^^^^^^

Say word??
    Almost every review of it, I read, said that it was played out.

24. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“ride up da block bitches try to jump in thru da sun roof
    And I got no feathers in my seat, but that’s Yo chicken in my coupe”

25. Casket Face Says:

Das racist Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:57 am
    ^^^^^^

Say word??
    Almost every review of it, I read, said that it was played out.

honestly most critics that bad mouthed the movie was white….it’s a george lucas film, second it’s pg 13 and a TRUE STROY …he can’t create a star wars UNIVERSE based upon real events.

white critics expected a “stick it to whitey” swag to the film, but the film being true just showed exceptionally skilled and patriotic black men EXCELLING in a field where they we’ren’t suppose to.

i like the fact there was no fresh “smack” talk for white’s to patronize african american actors and give an award for. terrence howard had one line that had the WHOLE ENTIRE theatre clapping “and i went to see it in the burbs”.

the movie was dope as hell and ‘d pay to see it again, lucas did a hell of a job and so did the actors…even neyo took on a challenging role

26. S.I.C.K Says:

*late daps*

Troyvul
    0 mins ago
    Seal my nigga I hate it had to be him

^ Roff

28. Harlem World Says:

@e digi

The tracks called Bar Smokin.

Off the first Cokewave tape.

29. Harlem World Says:

Troyvul
    0 mins ago
    Seal my nigga I hate it had to be him
    ====================
    ” I cutcha face, have you lookin like Seal nigga”

Seal been winning tho. He’ll win again.

30. Das racist Says:

@casket
    Point taken, due to Tyler Perry’s fuckery I’m hesitant to watch any movie with an all black cast

But in all honesty I probably won’t see it til it’s on cable

31. S.I.C.K Says:

Whenever I’m feeling a lil down I just thank heavens I don’t look like Seal

32. Eastern_Digital Says:

@e digi

The tracks called Bar Smokin.

Off the first Cokewave tape.

Thanks. French sounded extra hungry on that one.

33. London Bloke Says:

Divorce isnt a loss though

If you had good years of marriage and an amicable split, you still won i suppose. Especially if you suceeded in life during the marriage. This factor is multiplied further if you had kids too.

If you lost money (Kobe/Tiger) or ya life went downhill (lost job, business) during the time then maybe you coulda been doing better

34. Casket Face Says:

heidi klum was NO PRIZE …i wish people stop saying that, she was getting tricked off by flavio briatore that race car nigga and his friends nigga was 53 years old and she dropped a baby for the nigga they we’re only together 9 months which mean she fucked him before the pregnancy.

heidi klum is no prize

35. London Bloke Says:

@cOLD Check my comment at 9:49 am. I know you a movie dude.

S.I.C.K Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:19 am
    Whenever I’m feeling a lil down I just thank heavens I don’t look like Seal

^ he been swimming in model puss for the better part of five years

37. Eastern_Digital Says:

Divorce isnt a loss though

—-
    Word. If a marriage/relationship ends in dispute, shit might’ve been dis functional from the beginning.

38. Harlem World Says:

Casket Face Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:21 am

heidi klum was NO PRIZE

==================
    You fuckin any supermodels lately with a ugly ass scar covering your face?

Just saying, I’d take whatever I could get.

And she could get it.

Y.O.L.O tho.

39. Harlem World Says:

Trophy wifeys <<<<>>>>

40. Eastern_Digital Says:

Briatore is bout that YOLO life tho. I can respect it.

41. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Marriage>>>><<<<<

It doesn't seem to end well for most…

London Bloke Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:21 am
    @cOLD Check my comment at 9:49 am. I know you a movie dude.

^ Roff I wish I could add some input. The last flicks I caught were the chipmunks joint and Arthur Christmas. Been trying to see the mission impossible film I heard was ill.

43. Eastern_Digital Says:

Random observation on the Subway: Men with themes on their phone <<<<<<<<<

What part of the game is that? You might as well throw them rhinestones on your phone.

44. Harlem World Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:26 am

Marriage>>>><<<<<

===============
    Accurate.

45. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Mission impossible was good not great
    Typical

46. Casket Face Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:25 am

Briatore is bout that YOLO life tho. I can respect it.

heidi fucked seal with her eyes closed on some yolo shit lol

47. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I’m thinkin knock up a trophy wifey and then take the George clooney route

Then get married round like 50 or so

48. Stot Says:

Just got the word….

Sarjo passed whilst snowboarding in a freak accident. He is survived by his wife and her son.

Rip Jorge Sarit aka Pieface

It was in the newspaper

I attached the link to my S/N