Young Jeezy & Freddie Gibbs – The Motto (Remix)

Young Jeezy and Gangsta Gibbs jump on ‘The Motto’ beat.

Download: Link

Previously: Young Jeezy – Same Damn Time (Remix)

50 Responses to “Young Jeezy & Freddie Gibbs – The Motto (Remix)”

1. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I’m the muhfuckin man, case you didn’t notice
    In the cut with a Dutch, rollin’ up the potent
    Rep Harlem World, New Jack City trick!!!
    Your girl sure to love me, introduce me to her
    To my hustle true, I’m gettin all kinda loot
    Chauffeured round by my old hoe, pushin something new
    No mid grade, let the kush crack your rib cage
    Still gettin paid off the haze
    Ain’t shit changed
    They got it twisted
    I’m hot
    Geez special
    Y’all not
    Talk stupid
    Off wit his top
    I’m an outlaw
    Yellin fuck a cop
    Nigga
    I’m bout my money
    No sleep, you can’t eat
    Less you got my money
    Poppin on the first clown tryna act funny
    Leave the body where they can’t trace the shit back to me
    Dog
    Living off the interest & incidentals
    Fuck a record label A&R this ain’t a demo
    Stay paid,
    Pump purple piffy by the pound
    If my squad is in the session best believe we burn it down
    Amp be on the grind, yeah, I’m really on my grind
    Baggin up .5’s, no shorts on the dimes
    On the real, all these blog rappers know the deal
    Best out, that’s just how a nigga feel
    Real Nahggers, what up?

2. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZi0LE_mE5w

This beautiful broad killt this shit. Salute.

3. Harlem World Says:

Whoo Kid >>>>>______

One of the funniest and straight talking dudes in the game.

4. sarjo1988 Says:

Todays fuckery>>>>>

Shit was at an all time high today

5. Harlem World Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 6:43 pm
    youtube.com/watch?v=JZi0LE_mE5w

This beautiful broad killt this shit. Salute.

==================
    *yawns*

I was at least expecting some WSHHesque webcam dance, SMH.

6. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

the gangsta be dancin.

gibbs, ho!

7. Das racist Says:

Why do you keep allowing yourself to be caught up in this daily fuckery tho??

8. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Harlem World Says:

January 20th, 2012 at 6:51 pm
    Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 6:43 pm
    youtube.com/watch?v=JZi0LE_mE5w

This beautiful broad killt this shit. Salute.

==================
    *yawns*

I was at least expecting some WSHHesque webcam dance, SMH.

Did she kill it or not tho?

Niccas can’t appreciate an apple for being a beautiful piece of fruit.

Niccas want the apple to look like asscheeks and then niccas wanna spank it to the apple whilst picturing some fat bish from WSHH Honeys that I wouldn’t fuck for any truckload amounts of money.

C’mon son there’s a time and place for everything. I’m just saying she got pipes.

9. Harlem World Says:

Did she kill it or not tho?
    ====================
    Was never a big fan of that song.

She has a decent voice, I’ll give her that.

10. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

>suss x stupidity.

11. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Freddy Gibbs got that African warlond build.

*African warlord voice*

“MAH FREN, I ONCE HAVE RELATION WITH 22 WOMEN IN ONE NIGHT MAH FREN. AND I NEVA USE A CONDOM MAH FREN.”

12. hl Says:

This Gangrene album is dooooope.

13. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

MAH FREN.

> roffs

14. sarjo1988 Says:

As i smoke this paper plane to the face im coming to the conclusion

Papers >blunts

Esp when u got fire budz to the face

15. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

youtube.com/user/ChrissyOnAir

This bish can blow.

16. Harlem World Says:

“A long time ago I leaked an Eminem joint by “accident” and they wanted to kill me. Jimmy Iovine had like a hitman all kindsa shit. I had to hide out in Canada”. – Whoo Kid

SMH if that really happened.

17. LeRoy Green Says:

hl Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 7:08 pm

This Gangrene album is dooooope.

^^^^^6

oh shit, didnt know it leaked but im dl’n right now.

Better than Gutter Water?

18. hl Says:

Better than Gutter Water?

^Can’t say yet. But if you dig Gutta Watter you’ll fuck with this too.

19. sealsaa Says:

“Mayweather provided details of his conversation with Pacquiao in an email to ESPN anchor Stan Verrett.”

“I called him and asked him about us fighting May 5 and giving the World what they want to see,” Mayweather’s email read. “I also let him know we both can make a lot of money. He ask about a 50/50 split and I told him no that can’t happen, but what can happen is you can make more money fighting me then you have made in your career. I also let him know I’m in control on my side but he needs to get on the same page with his promoter so we can make this fight happen.”
    =================

^Fuckery. Same fuckery he’s been displaying for the past year. What entitles him to more than 50% of the cut?

20. mcb Says:

hl Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 7:08 pm
    This Gangrene album is dooooope.
    wait you got the new one??????

im about to preorder it. glad thats coming out next week, needed some new music and i know that shits gonna be quality.

21. mcb Says:

ignore that question, obv the new one, my bad

similar to the first huh

first spin i was unsure how much i liked it but then it kept geting better, and it wasnt bad to start.

Oh No is underrated…

ALC… nuff said

22. jihaD Scorsese Says:

@sealsaa

Because money is the undisputed ppv king, and its not even close.

Fact.

JihaD

23. charles lee ray Says:

wit so much drama in the LBC its kinda hard being snoop d o double g

That’s how u start a fucking rhyme

snoop was that nigga

24. sealsaa Says:

@JihaD

Actually, Pacquiao is the bigger draw worldwide. And beyond the promotional aspect, this is the biggest fight of *both* of their careers. Mayweather can front all he wants, but he needs Pacquiao just as much as Pac needs him. Therefore, he’s entitled to a 50% cut.

25. Tron Stockton Says:

Floyd has much more to lose, IMO..

Fuck giving manny 50/50 split..

26. JihaD Says:

sealsaa Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 9:22 pm
    @JihaD

Fam, Pac ain’t selling ppvs like that– at least not til recently. And Mayweather STILL routinely kills his numbers. FACT.

People PAY to see Money get beat, and he’s a promotional machine.

By all rights, what does manny have to lose in this fight? his P4P ranking (which is fradulent btw)? If money loses its literally OVER for him.

FACT.

JihaD

27. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Frankie>>>>>>>>x100

Word I kno I catch flck for anklegate lmao

But real rap I live da Drake/Wiz lifestyle minus da weed truth

Real niggas kno

SimpGawd

I got a sheneka Adams lookin botch I’m bout to trick off on right now ya heard

Ketchup

And I’ll show x prove

28. sealsaa Says:

50/50 is fair. No boxing fan wants to see either one of them fight anyone else in their weight class. Like I said, they need each other for maximum coin.

29. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Project mgr
    Call shots all day
    Work 9-3 do a hr of work a day
    Leave go get a cut
    Chill in studio
    Date a bitch
    Take er home

Jet life fa real

Ba da ba da baaaaaa I’m lovin it

Swag
    (I’m off day Bombay)
    Taylor gang

30. sealsaa Says:

@Jihad

You and Tron are right about May having more to lose, and about people paying to see May fall(I know i’m going to), but the person they want to drop him is Pac. May is stuck in between a rock and a hard place. if he fights and loses, he’s done. If he doesn’t fight, critics are going to accuse him of ducking Pac for the rest of his life.

31. Shooter Says:

Seeing Yeezy and Odd Future live tomorow, twill be dope

32. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

But ya dats da Bombay talkin

33. mcb Says:

this ATG (The Susan Sarandon Story)>>>>>>>>>>

but one track got fucked up in the dl. two songs in one track, literally.

34. hl Says:

Jedi Pie Tricks

^lmao

35. Tron Stockton Says:

White America would LOVE to see Floyd lose.

Be clear.

36. Harlem World Says:

Jet life fa real

=========================
    Keep going!

I’m on that F-35 swag myself, JET World Order >>>>

9-5 it up all week, then drink, smoke, whatever else all weekend.

Don’t sleep on the art galleries 00, some fine women at these arthouse parties!

*plays Curren$y – Plane Hater*

37. Tron Stockton Says:

And I don’t mean me personally, I’m a fan of money may.

But he has been the loud mouthed villain, and people would love to be able to say “see! Told u He ain’t shit!”

38. hl Says:

Floyd is corny.

39. Harlem World Says:

Pacquiao will not beat Floyd, that should be fairly obvious by now after he struggled against Marquez.

All that shit they say on HBO, ESPN etc is just a distraction.

One more fight for Pacquiao and he will be past his prime. Opinion.

If his next fight isn’t against Mayweather, then I don’t wanna hear Arum or Pacquiao speak again. Thanks for killing the sport, dickheads.

40. hl Says:

Shooter Says:

Seeing Yeezy and Odd Future live tomorow, twill be dope

^Nice.

41. Harlem World Says:

Tron Stockton Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 10:16 pm
    And I don’t mean me personally, I’m a fan of money may.

==================
    Which is why the sport needs him!

The skills match the shittalking.

*shudders at thinking of the time PBF retired*

42. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Shooter Says:

Seeing Yeezy and Odd Future live tomorow, twill be dope

> where at?

43. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

cause if you’re referring to big day out i hate to be the bearer of bad news but they ain gonna be there.

kanye reneged & odd future got declined.

44. Tron Stockton Says:

Cosign HW.

Boxing would be unbelievably boring without Floyd.

When manny and Floyd call it a career, who will be the pound for pound best ? Tim Bradley ?

45. Tong Po Flo Says:

whilst picturing some fat bish from WSHH Honeys

^ *feels the need to go over to WSHH*

46. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Jan
    one of my fav words to call a lame and that we in the south used for years……Fuck Boy

47. Shooter Says:

kanye reneged & odd future got declined.

Think you heard wrong, they’re both performing on the Gold Coast tomorow

48. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

OMG

Shellz Liotta-Trouble >>>>>>

FTR- I’m ZipSquad, BITCH!!!!!

DOLLA, DOLLA BILLS FLOATIN’ OUT THE SPEEDBOAT.

Ain’t nuffin to a G, HOE!!!

49. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Honestly,

I have a soft spot for Brandon Stevens.

He is a man of his own accord. And I love him for that. Period.

I’m Zips all fuckin day. And I’m also Brandon S. All fuckin day. He has alla my resources as well as the Zip$.

Truly. As long as I am living.

50. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Unpublished works from the first time I seen this beef brewing:

I think some of us forgot where we came from. Some of us forgot why we congregated here. We really need to get that back. We lost a few good men and I don’t wanna lose any of you. We are a strong force to be reckoned with as a whole, and look very sloppy and brittle apart. This isn’t for cool points or for any real reason but to get us back to the basics: love.

We love hip hop. We love rap. We love people and believe at the base of humanity, there is hope. And that all people are still as pure as the children we were born as. Let’s get back to that. The basic building block that exists. The god particle, the holy Grail people: love.

Fuck an ether. Fuck a nigga having the upper hand. Fuck all the fuckbois. Let’s fuck bitches. And hope they nectar taste like champagne. Lets toast out of our own glass of pussy, celebrating this culture. This is below the lowest denominator of fuckery. This is a shift of tectonic plates cause mass eruption across the landscape of this site. Let’s not add to each other’s plight. But help each other in this fight to keep this culture alive.

#JustMyThoughts

^call it what you want. I love you all.

It is what it is.