Video: Stalley in London (Vlog)

Man they love their rap out in Europe.

Stalley headlines his first European tour and sells out his show in London at Vibe Bar in Shoreditch. Follow Stalley as he enjoys a day in London with Trapstar, a UK clothing brand, who take him for fish and chips and an in-store at their shop before the sold-out show that night.

His show in Paris was also sold out.

Previously: Stalley & Apollo The Great – Stay Charged (Video)

125 Responses to “Video: Stalley in London (Vlog)”

1. Casket Face Says:

i’d fuck kimbella on some we in the trap house alone and im waiting for my nigga to bag my shit up but he had to go to wallmart for baggies and its 5 miles away ….on some

“what you over there watching on the beat up couch? can i sit with you?”

2. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

If Kimbella says “hi” to me, I’m fucking her on GP.

3. Casket Face Says:

glad stalley making moves …

4. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

If Kimbella accidentily brush up against me while on a busy street, I’m dragging her into an alley and fucking the shit out of her.

5. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

If he ever looks in my direction, indirectly or not, she GOIN’.

6. sarjo1988 Says:

id catch a charge jus typing out wut i do to kimbella, so ill refrain

7. NovemberEnd Says:

# el feces loco Says:
    December 29th, 2011 at 4:07 pm

Jeezy shut the fuck up…how many niggaz you think the message in your music done helped kill? You ain’t this outspoken when you aint got no album to push nigga..you glorify guns but then try to downplay the way those same guns you glorify are used to kill..just STFU.
    co-sign

8. sarjo1988 Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

December 29th, 2011 at 4:32 pm
    If he ever looks in my direction, indirectly or not, she GOIN’
    *she

9. Casket Face Says:

light skin hoes pussy stank b, niggas always tryna beat raw and impregnate them so they pussy a cesspool of random street nigga semen.

black queens never burn niggas, you can beat raw and i bet you’d be good
    black hoes take care of they shit and have self respect for their vagina

#fact

10. el feces loco Says:

I’d fuck Kimbella…if she was the last woman on earth

11. sarjo1988 Says:

black queens never burn niggas, you can beat raw and i bet you’d be good
    black hoes take care of they shit and have self respect for their vagina

#fact
    -____-X100000

12. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

NovemberEnd
    -1 mos, 4 wks ago
    # el feces loco Says:
    December 29th, 2011 at 4:07 pm

co-sign

^Co-Co-Sign.

Niggas be like, “he was just rapping. Ain’t like he was actually doin none of that.”

My response is always the same. If you promote that life, and you die by that life, then it’s always your fault when you get clapped the fuck down. An I don’t feel sorry for you. Truth be told, it’s always the dumb niggas that die tellin shit that ain’t about. The street code dont support you for living vicariously through other. Rep your own life and youll be fine.

“staying alive font get enough credit.” -Danny Ocean

13. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Thanks Sarje.

And still Kimbella will get me locked up for fucking her to death. Like seriously, I’m gonna fuck that broad to DEATH.

14. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

LOL, Casket is the most vile, inappropriate, ignorant, Disrespectfully respectful person here.

He’s cool.

15. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

el feces loco Says:

December 29th, 2011 at 4:13 pm
    Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    December 29th, 2011 at 4:04 pm

I can’t believe niggas that say they wouldn’t smash Kimbella if she was sprawled across your bed ass naked oiled up and touching herself.

I just cant. I’d have to question your orientation.

See here you go…nigga this is nahright..I only bed the finest of black women or mal malloy

LMAO black men.

“Son, I only be wifing 9’s and 10’s. Either Halle Berry or Monica Lewinsky, son.”

SMH this is why you be seeing Black execs with 200 pound kizza women thinkin they doin it.

Nicca you coulda had any model you wanted and you proud as shit about that kizza bitch that no white man would touch.

#niccalogic

16. el feces loco Says:

If push came to shove?..I’d push my dick in her then shove her in front of the 5:46 express from Grand Central

ethnic cooch >
    netflix >
    dania ramirez

id smash momma jones…real tiddalk.

*flashes TD*

19. el feces loco Says:

I’d fuck Kimbella…only if momma jones wasn’t around though

phsychiotic pussy >>>>>

20. Casket Face Says:

with clothes on mal malloy could only get a job a liberty tax or white castle …if niggas date outside their race that bitch has to be FLAWLESS

even kim kardashian cant get you no points …you gotta snag a gweneth paltrow hoe or kate middleton type bitch.

…niggas be pulling kate upton or karrisa shannon type hoes thinking they won

21. el feces loco Says:

id smash momma jones…real tiddalk.

*flashes TD*

Can you imagine her voice as she has an orgasm? ..I’m cringelly turned on

22. el feces loco Says:

I’d fuck Kimbella..I’d only enjoy the last 5 seconds of it though

23. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

#TeamEmmyRossum

#TeamScarlettJohansson

#TeamTinaFey

#TeamIHateKimKardashianAndThatBitchsFamily

24. el feces loco Says:

looks:

Tierra > Yandy > Chrissy > Somaya > Emily > Kimbella

just off of fucking and who’d give more bang for the fuck:

Yandy > Chrissy > Somaya >Tierra > Kimbella > Somaya

25. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

#TeamElizabethHasselback

#TeamSkinnyKizzaBitchesWithNoteriety

26. Casket Face Says:

something in her face and rapid weight loss doesn’t sit well with me, she looks sick …im straight on kimbella

27. el feces loco Says:

I heard TS is #TeamChazBono

28. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Y’all know too much about these hoes though.

Y’all actually sit there and watch whole episodes? With the volume on and alla that?

I don’t respect it.

29. el feces loco Says:

I’m tellin you son..if she was dark skinned she’d look like Lebron James’ momma

30. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

El Feces is #TeamWomenProgramming.

That nigga was incarcerated braiding hair and watching The View.

31. el feces loco Says:

Try to change the channel in the dayroom when that shit is on..

32. Casket Face Says:

man when we was kids that silky shit was cool …this nigga juelz really look like a mentally disturbed broken man

i44.tinypic.com/3025aht.jpg

hot 97 going the fock off right now. like right fucking now

34. el feces loco Says:

TS got a car from Oprah.

35. Casket Face Says:

delonte west a perverted as nigga b, he’s the reason bron went to miami

36. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

el feces loco Says:

December 29th, 2011 at 5:05 pm
    I heard TS is #TeamChazBono

LITERALLY I CAN’T…LOLOLOL…*COFFEE SHOOTING OUT OF NOSE*…

37. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

cOLD Says:

December 29th, 2011 at 5:10 pm
    hot 97 going the fock off right now. like right fucking now

I’m streaming right now – what are they doing that’s special?

hot97.com/StreamHot/

They just played Jigga and now they’re playing Drake/RiRi…is this some special shit?

In fact they just piped in with the Jamaican foghorn when Drake’s verse started…#cornball_shit

38. Casket Face Says:

drake / dancehall shit?

real talk if flex not spinning i listen to power 105

power 105 > hot 97

39. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

i44.tinypic.com/3025aht.jpg

> lmaoooo!

that nigga look like he got arrested for screaming where’s harlem world in front of mamas fried chicken…minus the hazel eye contacts.

40. el feces loco Says:

Only squares and niggaz from NJ listen to HOT97

41. Casket Face Says:

there’s a site with sport gossip its set up like perezhilton its called “terezowens”

*dead*

42. Casket Face Says:

Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says: December 29th, 2011 at 5:17 pm

i44.tinypic.com/3025aht.jpg

> lmaoooo!

that’s for a domestic after the kimbella fucking fabolous episode aired…nigga snapped and. duffed her out on some choke slap treatment

43. el feces loco Says:

I bet Stalley in London listening to HOT97

LF: Where Frankle at? I seen your boy Wiz brought Lola Monroe out at a show..I always thought she’d look good on MMG..be the bawsette to Rickys bawse..the lil Kim of that crew..Lola fine..i’d eat the plastic lining out her ass.

44. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

El Feces Loco
    7 mins ago
    TS got a car from Oprah.

^^LOL, nigga. I wish.

I hea you just got a wheel chair from Medi-Care now. Nigga gone be running over innocent pedestrians in the walk way and whatnot. Smh. They shoulda never gave you Vegatables wheels.

45. Casket Face Says:

enuff play the wrong electronic joints …its like the ignorant niggas tryna be creative joints

he doesn’t even blend well …nigga just cut out three minutes of rhinna we found love and merked the build up …

hate when niggas be tryna diversify with weak ass offering that scream “we not smart niggas but we wanna show we can be different”

46. el feces loco Says:

lol ..I ain’t no veggie….Sleep on a oldie but goodie if you want..i’ll make you call the Amber Lamps nigga

47. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Amber lamps!!! 

*Daps El Loco*

48. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

> dawg…

where do you get this info from?

& why you ain answering the question when i asked you prior?

you jus a rumor mill nigga or are these credible sources that you can provide for audience scrutiny?

wtf is up with you?

49. el feces loco Says:

TS already TIVO’d Casey Anthony:When a Mother’s Love Goes Wrong

daps*

lol..mi soon forward..hail up di I dem..likkle more..zeen

50. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Black people blame the white man for introducing HIV to the Black population yet they celebrate DJ Screw and Pimp C, who introduced “sizzurp” to the Black community, which melts your brain and gives you liver failure, heart failure and seizures.

#NiccaLogic

51. &What?! Says:

Excuse my ignorance, but I often see ‘gp’ on here and I dunno what the fuck that stands for?

52. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Chea, what are you going on about? Who celebrates the destruction of culture and people better than whites?

And these blacks that you are referring to? You damn sure ain’t speaking for the general population of blacks that don’t fuck with bammas or anything other than weed. The type of blacks you’re referring to is the equivalent of whites that take acid and listen to destructive rock and roll.

You can stop with alla these generalizations whenever youre ready.

53. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

all these triboro niggas be wifin losos seconds ha?

buddens
    juelz

who else?

54. LeRoy Green Says:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2080040/Michael-Jordan-gets-engaged-girlfriend-Yvette-Prieto.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

she bad.

55. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

GP- General Principle

@Feces, co-sign. If go hard in Casey Anthony’s paint. She can have my abortion any day.

56. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Jordan’s girl is bad, no doubt. Still though, he needs a sista on his arm.

57. Casket Face Says:

.terezowens.com/page/10/

A former employee of the Golden State Warriors Erika Smith has filed a civil lawsuit against Monta Ellis and the Golden State Warriors, claiming she received unwanted sexual texts from Ellis Monta including a photo of his penis. The lawsuit says Ellis started texting Smith in November 2010 with messages that included phrases like “I want to be with you” and “Hey Sexy,” to which she responded, “What do you want?” and “I am sleeping.” Ellis supposedly used a decoy phone kept by a Warriors equipment manager according to the suit…After seeing her picture, now I’m really wondering what dude was thinking…-TO

niggas is crazy outhere ….nigga is a millionaire and sending obscene photos to this dog shit looking bitch

58. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

Still though, he needs a sista on his arm.

> smh….why?

59. Casket Face Says:

who signed off on this “rack city” shit? shit make me wanna shoot this nigga in the mouth with a dessert eagle co2 bb gun close range while he’s laughing

60. Casket Face Says:

erica mena will let you beat to fat joe – another round (ft chris brown)

61. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

MJ rocking that “I don’t wanna die alone” shwag but he don’t realize that this bish gonna hit the road the second start taking a long time to piss.

He better be ready to give away half all over again!

62. &What?! Says:

Monta Ellis is a baller, but his tattoos are horrendous and that bitch is shockingly ugly.

63. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

December 29th, 2011 at 5:43 pm
    Still though, he needs a sista on his arm.

> smh….why?

Ahahahahahaha Kev parachutes in to rep for the swirlers. Go’head Kev, learn ’em!

64. &What?! Says:

Deron Williams And Dwight Howard Caught Having Dinner

Why does that sound mad suspicious? That shit needs a (nh) at the end of it

65. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Why?

On second thought, the way Jordan treats his women, he can do it.

But the point I was trying to make was, everytime a man gets some sort of accomishment claim to his name, he accompanies that with a lighter woman, more often not a sista. Like it some sort of successful achievement. I hate to see that. It happens too often. Like darker women is looked down opun.

We joke a lot here, but if it ain’t an opague woman only arm, its just for me to get my rocks off.

No other ethnicity can make a claim to my name or child bearing. Real rap.

66. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Can’t blame niccas for swirlin tho, Black women are mad gorgeous but I think some successful Black men can’t handle the attitude, they just want a bish that’s demure and plays her part. #RealSpit

67. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

why it gotta be about reppin for interracial relationships?

why can’t a nigga jus have his preference without content niggas judging him?

like…how ridiculous is it to say what another man needs in regards to womenfolk?

that shits wyle corny.

68. &What?! Says:

Also, Kris Humhpries new bitch is BAD.

How is he managing to get with these type of women? Dude has spent most of his career being a scrub and looks like a dork.

69. Casket Face Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says: December 29th, 2011 at 5:47 pm

*crashes into white house gate in hooptie dumpin shells banging 2chainz spend it*

70. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Only = on my arm*

71. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Stalley selling out shows on the strenth of his facial hair.

His beard got more #1 hits than him!

#PurpleCityBeardGang

72. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

> this some outdated terry mcmillan shit.

a black chic date/marry a kizza ain near a nigga writing a explanation for it in these days & times.

73. sealsaa Says:

Michael Jordan is officially off the market, again.

The NBA legend is reportedly engaged to longtime girlfriend and Cuban-born model Yvette Prieto. The couple has been dating for more than three years.

A Jordan spokeswoman first confirmed the news to WCNC in Charlotte, NC, that he popped the question on Christmas. Prieto is 32 years old, while Jordan is 48.

This would be Jordan’s second marriage.

He was married for 17 years to Juanita Jordan, but the couple divorced in 2006, and settled for a reported amount of $168 million. They have two sons, Jeffrey Michael and Marcus James, and a daughter, Jasmine.
    ============================================

^SMH

He should look at that settlement any time he even thinks about marrying another broad. Nigga’s 48 years old. WTF is he thinking?

74. Casket Face Says:

kris dating bum ass dolcia bryant …bitch been washed since like 2008.

co-sign that nigga herman munster line up

75. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

December 29th, 2011 at 5:50 pm
    why it gotta be about reppin for interracial relationships?

why can’t a nigga jus have his preference without content niggas judging him?

that shits wyle corny.

Son, I could give two shits, but all I’m saying is that if you’re a successful Brother with a few ducats in his pocket and the public’s eye is on you and you swirlin left and swirlin right, niccas is gonna assume that you got Black woman issues.

76. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

niccas is gonna assume that you got Black woman issues.

> i’m pretty certain MJ could care less about the issue than niggas do.

& thas not a shot in the dark.

see what i done, don’t ask how.

77. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

It’s all the same though. The arguments, the conclusions about interracial dating/marriage.

It’s just that most wildly successful black men seems to be brainwashed for light skinned conditioning. I don’t respect it.

They all got the same argument. All of em. “why can’t I like what I like?”

Smh. It is what it is tho. Get your swirl on Niggas. I ain’t hating. Just speaking my piece about what I see.

78. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

December 29th, 2011 at 5:56 pm

They all got the same argument. All of em. “why can’t I like what I like?”

LOLOLOL IZZACKLY

79. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

. Nigga’s 48 years old. WTF is he thinking?

> puss.

younger puss at that.

mike won.

80. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

And ain’t nothing outdated about it.

So what? I ain’t a woman so I don’t give a damn what they are doing. I’m more concerned about the grandeur affect of it all. It looks like unconscious racial cannibalism to me. I don’t expect you to understand what I’m spittin, but don’t just chalk it up to “out dated” rationale. It’s not. It’s real.

81. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

They all got the same argument. All of em. “why can’t I like what I like?”

LOLOLOL IZZACKLY

> smh.

it’s not an argument tho. it’s a question for quizzical folks who feel a way about it.

& it’s a reasonable question that most those same folks can’t/don’t have a reply for.

82. Casket Face Says:

i40.tinypic.com/o9kc3b.png

83. sealsaa Says:

===================

^All of this. But what’s funny is that their explanation for dating said kizza is usually accompanied by some anecdote/statement about how black men ain’t shit, and ain’t about shit. But somehow, its wrong for a man to have a preference.

84. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

but don’t just chalk it up to “out dated” rationale. It’s not. It’s real.

> it’s real outdated.

especially if you’re a man. the black population ain endangered by it so why the concern?

only mahfuckas feel a way about a successful black man deviating from a black female consort is stuck in a rut, content, never leave their zone niggas.

fuck is another nigga worrying about another mans racial preference in women for?

85. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^The reply is mental conditioning. They not gone tell you that because they not about telling on they insecuruties or own lack of self programming.

If you make a conscious decision, you know where it stems from. Albeit 2% milk or a white bitch.

86. Casket Face Says:

angie tryna diss nicki minaj on air?

87. Eastern_Digital Says:

—-
    As long as he gets that prenup it’s all good.

88. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Because it’s getting out of control.
    I spoke my piece. I’ll leave it at that.

89. Remixznflow Says:

fuck the color.. i just want the pussy… only color i care about is green…

90. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

>this reads like some black panther jargon. wyle ol school.

Because it’s getting out of control.

> lmmfao! where? & outta whose control?

take a minute to breathe fam. there’s absolutely NO logic to YOUR feelings.

none.

91. Casket Face Says:

i think its becoming trend to give blacks everything we complain about, we bout to fuck this westernized way of living up. not in a good way either

white people chillin, fucking up, thugging out, dating black niggas like its going out of style

blacks dressing like nerds, softening up hip-hop marrying loser white hoes switching roles with white guys.

white niggas happy as fuck the wieght of the world and blame ain’t on them no more

#2012gems

92. donkey punch Says:

I need the chicago bulls to ball out to help out my fantasy b ball team tho

93. Remixznflow Says:

she could be brown as you want her to be.. if she aint right, then she aint right… color has absolutely nothing to do with it…

94. sealsaa Says:

—-
    As long as he gets that prenup it’s all good.
    ===============

I just couldn’t do it at that age/status in life, especially not after going through an expensive divorce + child support. That’s too old to be locked down. Besides, i’d always question whether or not she was just doing it to cash in. Hell, look at Paul Mccartney. That one-legged broad hopped away with money he’d been stacking while she was in diapers.

95. Casket Face Says:

listening to this fab on angie talking bout ” you don’t about it” …i just see ray j straight fiyan on this nigga infront the streetfam then talked greasy on the breakfast club.

96. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Kev, you have no logic. Not me. We aren’t even arguing on the same plane. That’s why I fell back.

97. Jackson7 Says:

168,000,000 dollars…

and she aint hit not one jump shot nor free throw…

smh..

Juanita Jordan’s settlement > Michael Jordans’s 6 rings

Knicks > Bulls, tho

ask charles oakley

98. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

> exactly.

mahfuckas act like if you’re a certain race, you still ain gon have woman problems.

if the chic is outside that dudes race & they vibe well, how is that a bad hit to either of their cultural backgrounds at large?

we’re the human race first & foremost.

remember that fact before you get clouded with personal judgment

99. Remixznflow Says:

Knicks > Bulls, tho

blasphemy…

jordan >>>>> knicks… ALL of em… yeah.. Ewing too…

100. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

> whatever nigga. yet you always come with some half ass rebuttal.

you been not fit for debate.

i’d do a better job with ya law degree, dude.

chill.

101. tHE kID fRanKiE Says:

What up doe!?!

Man if yeaint talkin Teirea Marie, chris millian, Meagan good, Mya type bitches ipnt respect it

Niggas fantasizin over sea monkeys n trannys
    Skinny busted ass avg kizettes!

Game is fucked up smh @ the most of u’s

102. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

> lol. thas so fucked up.

funny. yet fucked up.

103. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Kev, ok. You seem to take things some type of way and make them personal. I believe you were aging your own feelings instead of actually debating the larger scale of the convo. And I’m not built for debate with people that don’t know how to debate, yes. You guys have a very interesting take on the laws of debate and negate very clear of them.

Can’t argue with people with absolutely no grasp on the actual debate material.

104. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Kev, what debate have you won against me?

Am I missing something? Turning things personal and feuding is not winning. That’s actual loss. Especially in a court.

And I’m not a prosecutor. I’m a researcher and analyst.

2 completely different things.

105. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Jackson7
    -1 mos, 4 wks ago
    black women > white women

case BEEN closed

why settle for less?

^THISSSS

106. Jackson7 Says:

black women > white women

case BEEN closed

why settle for less?

107. sealsaa Says:

168,000,000 dollars…

and she aint hit not one jump shot nor free throw…

smh..

Juanita Jordan’s settlement > Michael Jordans’s 6 rings
    ====================================

^I’m saying. I argued those points with one of wifey’s friends after it happened. I said that same shit, broad didn’t hit one jump shot, no assist, etc, and she gone come with some “Well, she took care of that nigga’s kids while he was shooting those shots!” I’m like *his* kids?! You act like she wouldn’t have to look after them kids otherwise. Since when do you get credit for doing shit you’re supposed to do?

108. Jackson7 Says:

jordan just had better teammates than Ewing..

but Patrick Ewing was a far better basketball player than Michael Jordan

if Ewing would have played with Pippen and Grant and Rodman and Luc Longley, he would have 6 or 7 rings easily

109. tHE kID fRanKiE Says:

black women > white women

case BEEN closed

why settle for less?

^when was this EVER up for debate???

White women look 50 @ 27

110. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

i could give a fuck what you’re schooled in.

whenever you bring conjecture, inaccuracies, & personal judgment in a debate where sound logic is applied…

you lose!

fuck your feelings. save that shit for ya novel for whomever may give a fuck.

how you gonna preach to a choir that ain yours?

111. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Hol’up……

…..The Fuck?

112. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Jackson7 Says:

December 29th, 2011 at 6:25 pm
    168,000,000 dollars…

and she aint hit not one jump shot nor free throw…

smh..

Juanita Jordan’s settlement > Michael Jordans’s 6 rings

Realest shit ever wrote.

Still:

Tiger’s ex-wife walking away with 500 hunnit milly > __________

113. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

LMAO!!!!

See? Look at your comment Kev.

You lost by default. And lost before You typed that.

Good Day Sir.

114. Casket Face Says:

land you my nigga but you sound retarded

ewing > jordan?

..look up them niggas stats….

jordan > bron > kobe

#fact

115. Jackson7 Says:

Since when do you get credit for doing shit you’re supposed to do?

————-

when you dig for gold, thats when

m.j. BEEN a sucker for love

thats why all his hair fell out at 26… cause he a worrisome henpecked fraud… look how fat and flabby and ashy that nigga look now… he look older than his dad did before he passed… he need to chill with them black & milds he always be smoking… and hanging out with them opportunististic trailer park Backys…

smartenupMike

knicks > bulls

116. jderrida Says:

White women look 50 @ 27

This is true

Juanita Jordan’s settlement > Michael Jordans’s 6 rings

True as well

117. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

LMAO!!!!

See? Look at your comment Kev.

You lost by default. And lost before You typed that.

> nah slow nigga. what i did wasn’t preaching at all. i’s asking general questions to your uniformed opinions.

cuz really…thas all they are.

get ya dreds retightened

118. jderrida Says:

knicks > bulls

This isn’t true now or then

119. Jackson7 Says:

niggas is ahead of they time b

that same shit happened with me & amp yesterday

i cosigned some shit he said, before he said it..

120. Casket Face Says:

nicki minaj >

most bitches discussed on nah

i’d poke holes in the condom on purpose, i swear i would

121. tHE kID fRanKiE Says:

^yo I’m dyin he do look flava Flavish

Jordan has/had a penchant for white women and brew. He was known to knock waitresses and bartenders in local night clubs across the country.

122. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

cuz really…thas all they are.

get ya dreds retightened

LOL/smh.

This is sad and funny all at the same time.

Like… Nah, forget it.

123. Bricktop Says:

guess that Kanye thread was a little premature?

124. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

Like… Nah, forget it.

> exactly. fall back like you initially did when you stopped answering rational questions, lil nig.

125. Bricktop Says:

Jordan=GOAT NBA player for several reasons in and outside of basketball. and to argue otherwise is uncivilized.