Video: DJ Drama ft. Maino – Hand Of God

DJ Drama and Maino shoot the video for the bonus track ‘Hand Of God’ off the Third Power album. Directed by Kraze.

Previously: Behind The Scenes

60 Responses to “Video: DJ Drama ft. Maino – Hand Of God”

1. mcb Says:

London Bloke Says:
    December 21st, 2011 at 11:17 am
    Sex with condom is like watching a 3D movie without the glasses

You there, in theory, but you missing out on all the best bits
    *starts applause*

2. Harlem World Says:

This is why you gotta be careful with Twitter n shit. Niccas knew where he’d be and at what time. Sitting duck status.

Waka needs to watch who he rolls with.

3. Harlem World Says:

“Watch Dem Niggas that be close to you
    And make sure they do what they supposed to do
    Cus you know they be thinkin bout smokin you
    Never personal, nowadays it’s the ways”

4. sarjo1988 Says:

waka next to go i believe, the nigga is too wreckless

dumb nigga wantin to be tough guy swagga

5. sarjo1988 Says:

thats why u always keeep a burner on urself, fuck letting ur mans carry ur weaponry and expectin them to do the shootin for u

no man will die for another man, thats ur sole respsonsibility to make sure u end up alive at the end of the day

#teamstaywiththestrap…once i buy one

6. JihaD Says:

ZipSquad_JihaD Notorious B.I.Gamist
    Times up. I’m going back inside to catch my train. Meet me at the terminal if you got some shit to say to me, b. JihaD
    8 hours ago

ZipSquad_JihaD Notorious B.I.Gamist
    2 more minutes @ampgeez I’m on 42nd street. Red Polo Hat, Black Bubble Vest. JihaD
    8 hours ago

I’m out here… niggas 5. More minutes… jihaD twitpic.com/7w6fua
    8 hours ago

@
    @LattisawTapes @AmpGeez @Deen8 Nah Im in NYC. Long story. BRB. I gotta catch my Train in 10 minutes. JihaD
    8 hours ago

@
    @AmpGeez Say no more. Whachu rocking nigga? JihaD
    8 hours ago

@
    @Deen8 @AmpGeez what’s good? JihaD
    8 hours ago

But he say he ain’t heard from me or know what I had on right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xfwmo2ghaP0&feature=youtu.be

But ok… I’m WALKING AROUND talking shit. but he didn’t NOTICE me???

Lies on lies on lies Scramp….

JihaD

7. JihaD Says:

@
    @furiouStylez yep. And I’m still here, so if niggas ain’t got nothing bigger than a 38 they need to fall back. And I’m on the train. JihaD
    7 hours ago Favorite Reply Delete

@
    @RiggaRomez @furiouStylez @AmpGeez niggas talk to much riga. Scamp got mad I called him a contrary nigga. Nuff said. JihaD
    7 hours ago

ZipSquad_JihaD Notorious B.I.Gamist
    All these niggas bitched up once they realized I was actually there. Brandon, Scamp, etc. Either fade me or evade me b. JihaD
    7 hours ago

@
    @furiouStylez @AmpGeez I’m not the niggas b. I’m fro ytn sw philly. Fuck what they heard and talembout b. Keep ur keyboard to urslef. JihaD
    7 hours ago

@
    @furiouStylez @AmpGeez since I was in nyc anyway, I let all niggas who had goons and shooters and promised me fades know my location. JihaD
    7 hours ago

@
    @furiouStylez @AmpGeez I ain’t even trying to hear that shit. Niggas STAY talking that ima do this shit. I show they got low. FACT. JihaD
    7 hours ago

@
    @furiouStylez @AmpGeez nigga wasn’t even there, talking all that bullshit. I’m on the train back to dc homie. JihaD
    7 hours ago

And he ain’t responded yet, but somehow had time to go HOME, whip up that Patty MELT he posted here, but NEVER got his phone charged???

“Whats today’s mathematics/ shit ain’t adding up” Curtis.

JihaD

8. Tong Po Flo Says:

You there, in theory, but you missing out on all the best bits

^ That’s why it’s always bomb when you have the steady/trustworthy chick you can slide on in with a hat

9. JihaD Says:

And just for the record, I ain’t no superthug or no crazy nigga like that.

I just don’t put up with bullshit. ever.

Respect, nigga. I show EVERYONE respect until they no longer deserve that shit, without even expecting it in return.

I don’t start shit with NO niggas or kizzas. Never have.

I ain’t afraid to fade or catch a fade tho– every real nigga got a loss or two.

But niggas wanna lie over and over and be mad and angry over unimportant shit like “yo amp, you a contrary, always go the other way just to say you did it” nigga.

It went from “Shells my nigga” to “Oh, I hate you now” because I said I didn’t like ASAP Rocky and Smoke DZA???

Word?

Is that all it took for you to shed you skin Scramp?

Word?

JihaD

10. JihaD Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    December 21st, 2011 at 11:15 am
    A typical raise is 3-5%
    you admitted making 40K at an entry level position in NYC
    49th x park to be exact….

3% of 40 is roughly 1200 n some change

Stop lying brandon

What kind of ether is this LOLOLOL?

JihaD