Asher Roth ft. Action Bronson – Choices

Another release from Asher’s Pabst & Jazz featuring Action Bronson.

Download: Link

Produced by Blended Babies.

Previously: Asher Roth ft. Hassani Kwess & Kenny Keys – Pabst & Jazz

24 Responses to “Asher Roth ft. Action Bronson – Choices”

1. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

a thousand pounds of weed a week??? At what point do you say to yourself “maybe I should slow down, im a pro athlete”.

^This though.

I’m tired of this shit in my hoods though. I’d rather be a snitch than see the ill effects of it play out. But I’ve never told on anyone. But sometimes, I do wanna go all Boondock Saints on these fuckers.

2. LeRoy Green Says:

“He better pray to GOD that its just weed and then the cocaine in the powder form….cuz if its crack we aint gonna see Sam for a looooong time”

#NateNewtonGems

damn the hurd shit is silly… could of just aswell opened up a Wingstop.. oh well.

4. Harlem World Says:

Hobo rap

and once Hurd see them numbers the feds throwing at him (no pun).. he gonna roll over on his mans and them.

6. Harlem World Says:

Bronson is Muslim?

7. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

COLD
    1 min ago

^niggas wanna be kingpins, but not philanthropists.

8. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Mordecai rap

9. sarjo1988 Says:

niggas workin the school schedule, u dont get paid for the time off tho….right? i hope cuz if not im workin in the wrong field

its not too late. You can still save face… just be honest.
    its only a blog. we can move on past this. no more lies tho. k.

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Harlem World Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Bronson is Muslim?

I think so.

I vaguely remember some Elohim bars on Well Done.

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

December 15th, 2011 at 3:43 pm
    Harlem World Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Bronson is Muslim?

I think so.

I vaguely remember some Elohim bars on Well Done.

^ no way, the amount of pork he consumes…

13. sarjo1988 Says:

everybody muslim these days…the fuck thats about

14. Ralph Lauren Says:

its not too late. You can still save face… just be honest.
    its only a blog. we can move on past this. no more lies tho. k.
    k.

15. b-ease Says:

Harlem World
    2 mins ago
    Bronson is Muslim?

I don’t think so. Just typical white trash, no shots.

16. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

oh yo cOLD….

i went an checked out my homie who’s building a house in coventry RI the other day to do some welding on this elevator shaft inside his crib.

he had this ILL modern building specs program on his ipad.

shit was stupid to look at every form of building plan with ya fingertips enlargin minute details.

17. rex hussla Says:

Goofy kizzas taking over in 2012

Action Bronson, Asher Roth, Harry Fraud, Drake, Bugattie Biebs, Abortatron, Mark Twain Fame

We here now.

18. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

everybody muslim these days…the fuck thats about

> fastest growing way of life on this planet.

everybody muslim these days…the fuck thats about

^ so you know a couple suras, out the Qur’an I guess you all on your deen and I aint on mine.

he had this ILL modern building specs program on his ipad.

^ know the name?

21. sarjo1988 Says:

everybody muslim these days…the fuck thats about

beanie?

22. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

know the name?

> nah but it’s a CAD program.

cool…

the other fuckboi tho….

24. Harlem World Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 3:43 pm

Harlem World Says:
    December 15th, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Bronson is Muslim?

I think so.

I vaguely remember some Elohim bars on Well Done.

================================