Video: Stalley Interview w/ SoulCuture TV

Stalley talks to SoulCulture TV about his new mixtape Savage Journey To The American Dream.

Previously: Stalley @ Sneaker Pimps NYC & Drake Concert In Cleveland (Video)

21 Responses to “Video: Stalley Interview w/ SoulCuture TV”

1. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

FRIEND OF THE PEOPLE

2. 45% Says:

# mel kiper III Says:
    August 4th, 2011 at 1:41 pm

1st jeremy maclin is hospitalized with some mysterious illness (RIP)

and now mike patterson suffers a fucking brain anuerism at practice

yall are cursed

niggas is dropping like fly’s out there

6-10

^^^^^
    very very accurate.

3. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

This nicca got that “bodyguard of bin Laden” swag.

That “take a bullet for the boss swag”.

That “shoot down an American helicopter only to have them niccas hop out of the chopper and put 283 bullets in me like the second coming of Amadou” swag.

4. Jackson7 Says:

BP2 > WuTang Forever

5. hatin clayton Says:

hatin clayton Says:
    December 5th, 2011 at 2:23 pm
    No shots to anybody offended by this, but how does it feel to be ugly? on bad days I’m reminded its not so bad when I see this handsome face starin back at me in the mirror, what do u folks that are not so fortunate do?

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Somebody needs to tell this nigga he’ll never sell a record until he trims that shit on his face.

Beard maintenance & upkeep >>>>

7. sarjo1988 Says:

lol B, cmon son, u jus keep bodying urself

8. Jackson7 Says:

its the curse of mike vick haunting the eagles…

he killed all the white mans sacred dogs, so now the white football gods have bestowed a mighty curse upon them…

still LMAO at DeSean Jackson giving Vince “Special Needs” Young, the *blank stare* “why wont he just STFU and GTFOH” treatment on the sideline during the game … nigga moments on film > ________ …

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    December 5th, 2011 at 2:25 pm

BP2 > WuTang Forever

If anyone but Land said this, I’d be surprised.

This is the album where RZA peaked.

Triumph/It’s Yours >>>>>>>>

10. hatin clayton Says:

lol B, cmon son, u jus keep bodying urself

^so why u talking to a dead man?people gon think u crazy

11. P.W. Says:

——————–
    I destroy something beautiful(II) like in fight club.

Let your bitch be good looking.

Triumph/It’s Yours >>>>>>>>

^ its yours. Dear god.

13. sarjo1988 Says:

hatin clayton Says:

December 5th, 2011 at 2:29 pm
    lol B, cmon son, u jus keep bodying urself

^so why u talking to a dead man?people gon think u crazy
    i guess i jus find it somewhat sad that u goin out this way
    but u do u….proceed

14. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Nacho cheese

15. mel kiper III Says:

45% Says:

December 5th, 2011 at 2:25 pm
    # mel kiper III Says:
    August 4th, 2011 at 1:41 pm

1st jeremy maclin is hospitalized with some mysterious illness (RIP)

and now mike patterson suffers a fucking brain anuerism at practice

yall are cursed

niggas is dropping like fly’s out there

6-10

^^^^^
    very very accurate.

BEEN told niggas

16. P.W. Says:

cOLD Says:
    December 5th, 2011 at 2:31 pm

Triumph/It’s Yours >>>>>>>>

^ its yours. Dear god.
    ————–
    I got to say “OLDER GODS” and the beat is fucking terror!!!

17. Jackson7 Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

December 5th, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Beard maintenance & upkeep >>>>

————-

word to Leslie..

that nigga had a JayZ cosign and one of the top10 greatest rap records ever (What We Do), a classic LP full of Just Blaze classics too…and he never graduated past being Bleek’s extra vacuum cleaner bag holder..

safe acceptable negro appearance, works wonders when dealing with white folks and they paper…

18. mel kiper III Says:

Beezy Says:

October 31st, 2011 at 1:46 pm
    Giants are most likely going to lose their next 5-6 games … look at their schedule.

RIP

and uh-gain

lets not forget Projects… that beat is mayhem.

20. sarjo1988 Says:

tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

December 5th, 2011 at 2:32 pm
    Nacho cheese
    cbc

21. hatin clayton Says:

I never win anything but I hit the number over the weekend, then I turned around and went to the gambling spot.CA CHING. I shall knock out a couple months of rent then I’M spending, ITS MINE, i SPEND IT.